ใ€Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐žใ€๐˜ฆ...

By twilightx_

๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ... More

intro <3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
read now.
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
attention:

51

26.5K 1.1K 14.1K
By twilightx_

* sorry if everything seems so rushed, i'm rlly tryna make this white man apologize already so i can start writing y/n and eren together, i miss them 🥲*

~

         ❧𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲 went by and everything felt normal to you, apart from speaking to Eren. You always caught the small glances he would give you any time you walked past him.

But one thing that you've always noticed about Eren was the notebook he would always carry. It wasn't any of your business, nor did you care that much of it but your curiosity still always got the best of you.

"Chanel we're using New York Knicks jersey instead," you rested your chin on your hand as you watched Chanel sketch on her page.

"What's wrong with the Celtics? It would look so much better," Chanel whined like a three year old, pouting and everything.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Okay since we can't agree with one, do you have another option?" you adjusted yourself in your seat as you waited for Chanel to finish thinking.

"The Lakers?"

You nodded your head as you poked your bottom lip, thinking about how this dress could look like, "We can dedicate it to Kobe?"

KOBE 🤾🏼‍♂️

"Yessss," Chanel clapped her hands repeatedly as she looked back at her page to finish sketching, you doing the same.

❑  ❑  ❑

       ❧𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑴𝑺 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑵 dismissed class, everyone rapidly grabbed their belongings to head out the studio. Chanel already left, same as everyone else in the room, leaving you here by yourself with Ms Brown as you finished packing up your things.

You carried your bag in your hand as you started to walk to head out the studio until you saw a notebook on the chair.

Eren's chair.

You squinted your eyes at it as you slowly reached your hand out to grab it. You placed your bag on the desk as you pressed your thumb against the pages as you flipped through the pages.

You stopped flipping the pages and opened to the first page where the date and the words "Therapy Session day 1" was written on the top of the page.

"Therapy?" you tilted your head sideways after reading the top of the page.

y/n: 👩🏾‍🦱😲😧😶🤨📓

"Y/n everything okay?" Ms Brown called out to you at her desk as she looked up from her laptop. You quickly closed the notebook shut and held it in your hands as you spun around on your foot.

"Yeah," you walked up to Ms Brown's desk, setting the notebook on her desk, "Um Eren left his notebook here, do you think that you can give it back to him."

"Sure," Ms Brown took the notebook and opened her drawer, tossing it inside before closing it again, "See you tomorrow."

"Bye," you waved at Ms Brown as you turned back around to walk out the studio. Questions swarmed your mind as you thought about Eren going to therapy.

How long has he been going? Was he going to therapy while you were in the hospital? Did he just start going? Did he start going before you were in the hospital?

You opened the door to walk out, inhaling the air before going on your walk back to your apartment.

❑  ❑  ❑

             𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 ?" Armin whisper shouted at Eren as they both walked into the building.

"I left my notebook on my chair so Y/n can look at it, good idea right?" Eren wiggled his eyebrows at the blonde. Armin blinked his eyes at Eren with his mouth parted open, still trying to process what Eren did.

"Whatever floats your boat," Armin patted Eren's shoulder as they both proceeded to walk down the hall.

Eren gently hit his hand against Armin's shoulder after noticing you from the other side of the hall. You gave the two a small smile and a quick wave before disappearing into the classroom.

"Look, she loves me again," Eren geeked out as he continued to press his index finger against Armin's shoulder.

"Hey now, let's not get that far," Armin whacked Eren's finger away, causing him to mumbled an 'ouch' under his breath, "It was just a nice greeting."

"She'll warm up to me, just give me a week and then boom apology," Eren grinned from ear to ear as he walked closer to the door. Armin hummed at Eren and followed him into the studio.

❑  ❑  ❑

         ❧ 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑨𝑺 𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵 predicted, days continued to flow on and you began sending him non verbal communication at times. You still wouldn't make full on conversations or even small talks with him but a few nods and smiles always did something.

Today was a big day for Eren though. Today was the day he finally built up enough courage to speak to you and to finally apologize to you.

𝐲/𝐧

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧

        ❧ 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑾𝑼𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑨𝑮 back and forth as you walked down the halls of the building to head to the exit. You brushed your hand flatly against the top of your hair as you continued to walk until you heard your name being called.

"Y/n."

You halted your steps and slowly turned your head to see Eren fixing his jacket, brushing his hands against his baby blue colored sweater.

"Yes?" you whispered softly as you held your bag with both of your hands. You looked at the Eren, waiting for him to continue speaking.

"I- uh," the front of Eren's hair hit against his eye as he moved his head down a bit to look down at his shoes, "I was wondering if you had time to talk, unless you have somewhere else to be?"

You rubbed your glossed lips together as you played with the charms that were on your bracelet, "Sure," you shrugged nonchalantly as you looked back up at the brunette.

You haven't seen Eren's hair down before, this was your first. His hair was tamed and some strands were nearly tucked behind his ears. Even the ends of his hair was curled a bit.

(i'm getting flashbacks of my mom bumping the ends of my hair goodbye 😶)

"Great! I mean, great," Eren cleared his throat as he tried to play off his eagerness, "Can we walk to Central Park? It isn't too far from here," Eren looked straight ahead at the exit of the door as you both began walking.

"Thank you," you nodded at Eren after he opened the door for you, letting you walk out first, "I don't really mind."

❑  ❑  ❑

𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠

              𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙠 🗽

      ❧ 𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵 walked beside you as you both crossed the street to walk into the entrance of the park. Your eyes brightened in awe at the pretty flowers that were on the trees and all over the grass.

Eren smiled softly as he took a glimpse of you picking up a pink tulip, gently tugging off the petals and tossing them on the ground.

Neither of you made any small talk during the walk but stayed in silence, minus the small chatters of other people strolling in the park as well.

As you both walked towards the bridge, you strolled towards the edge and pressed your hands against it as you looked at the lake.

"Aw," you stared at the ducks in the lake as they swam in circles in the water. Eren had his hands in his pockets, watching you smile and stare at the ducks in the lake.

Eren chewed his bottom lip as he stood a few distance away from you, placing his crossed arms onto the edge. You took out your phone from your bag and took pictures of the lake and the ducks.

"Do you wanna sit at the benches?" Eren spoke out as he kept his eyes down at the lake. You placed your phone back into your bag, signaling him a soft hum.

You trailed behind Eren, away from the bridge as you walked down the path to be seated at the benches that were surrounded by cherry blossom trees.

You pulled down on your white dress as you sat down on the bench beside Eren. You rested your bag on your lap as you scanned your eyes around the pretty pink blossoms.

Eren turned his body to face yours, resting his journal on his lap as well and exhaled quietly before he spoke, "Y/n."

"Hm?" You turned your head to look at Eren and stayed silent to give all your attention to him.

"I brought you here because I wanted to talk about us," Eren began as he motioned his index finger between the both of you.

"Last month, I did something really bad which clearly impacted you in a certain way," Eren said steadily, "Weeks went by and I slowly recognized where I went wrong."

You rested your crossed wrists on your lap as you tilted your head a bit to the side, listening to Eren speak.

"I was ignorant and foolish for even thinking that doing such things behind your back was gonna make anything better. Everyday I continued to wake up and have full on regrets for the choices that I made."

Eren played with the ring that was on his thumb as he kept his eyes on you, "There was so many different options that I could've took to avoid making such a stupid mistake."

Your eyes blinked open widely as you felt Eren's hand rest on top of yours, "I don't want you to excuse any of the choices I made because I know they were wrong. You have every right to not want to speak to me because I get that, I wouldn't want to speak to me either."

You noticed Eren's eyes soften as it began welling up. Eren cleared his throat as he pulled onto his other sleeve, wiping his teary eyes.

"I want you to understand the affect you have on me. I miss your smile, your laugh- ah fuck," Eren mumbled quitely as he averted his head down to rub his eyes again.

Your eyes gazed at Eren, letting him take his time to finish his sentence. You both sat in silent before Eren began speaking again, "Y/n, I deeply apologize for hurting you." Eren finally looked up at you as he gulped quietly. You stared into his teal colored eyes, reading him closely.

You felt the weight from Eren's hand pressing against yours lighten as he moved his hand away to slowly rub his hands against his thighs.

Your cheeks felt warm as you stared at Eren even more, who was clearly nervous sitting right in front of you. Slowly scooching your body closer to Eren, you brought your finger up to his chin to lift his head up.

You slowly loosened your grip on your purse and wrapped your arms around Eren's neck as you rested your head on his shoulder, "Dumbass," you mumbled.

Eren chuckled softly as he slowly brought his arms up to hug you back. You felt his hands rubbing your back in circles as he placed his chin on your shoulder.

"So am I forgiven?" Eren asked as you pulled away from the hug.

"Woah there buddy, you got too much dip on yo chip," you raised an eyebrow as you stared at him.

"Huh? But I-"

"I'm just playing Eren," you shook your head as you giggled at his cluelessness, "I forgive you." Eren sighed of relief as he patted his chest a bit. Feeling a few drops on your forehead, you stuck your hand out and pouted.

"Aw I think it's gonna rain."

"Rain?" Eren swiftly pulls off his jacket and hands it to you, "Take my jacket so your hair won't get wet." Eren held his jacket in front of you, waiting for you to take it.

"Thanks," you put on his jacket and zipped up the jacket before looking at him again, "What about you? You're gonna get sick Eren," you threw on the hoodie as you rubbed your hands together.

"Ah I'll be fine, plus it's probably only a drizzle," Eren stood up from the bench and ran his fingers through his hair before holding his hand out for you to take. You intertwined your fingers into his as you clenched your bag in your other hand.

You and Eren walked hand in hand down the pathway and onto the bridge in the comfortable silence once again. You cleared your throat and later broke the silence.

"I know about your notebook," you informed him as looked at him. You watched Eren rise up the composition notebook that was in his other hand, waving it in the air.

"This? It's a reflection journal actually."

"But it's a notebook,"  you rubbed your shoulder as you tilted your head to the side, puzzled.

"Well it's a reflection journal now," Eren shrugged as fanned his face as he continued to move the notebook.

You slowly blinked as you looked down at your shoes, "Don't worry, I ain't look through it all."

"It's alright, how'd you find out?" you felt Eren's thumb gently rub against your hand as you both continued to walk down the pathway.

"You left it on your chair, unless you did that on purpose," you sent him a small smug smile as you gave him a side eye.

Eren placed his hand on his chest and gapped his mouth open, "Me?" Eren scoffed as he looked away from you, "On purpose? I would ne- okay maybe I  did."

"Yeah you ain't slick," your eyes wandered up and down as you looked at him. Eren smiled as he slowly swung both of your clasped hands back and forth, "Do you mind if I read it? I'll skim through it."

You noticed Eren cheeks warm up to a soft tinted pink color after you spoke out, "Uh," Eren nervously chuckled as he looked at his journal before handing it back to you, "Sure...don't laugh."

"I won't," you let go of his hand as you opened the journal to a random page. Eren shoved his hands in his pocket as he took quick glimpse of the pages you would flip too.

"Damn, your listening to Chanel a lot," you skimmed through the pages, seeing a few notes about Armin, Connie and many others, "You helped a lost kid at the mall instead of saying 'piss off brat'?"

"Don't laugh," Eren blurted out as he noticed your lips curling into a smile. You quickly covered your mouth to stop yourself from letting out a giggle.

"Did the kid end up finding their mom?" you closed Eren's journal shut before handing it back to him.

"Nah," Eren shook his head as he kept his hands in his pocket. Eren noticed the shocking facial expression you had plastered on his face which made him laugh, "I'm just kidding, yeah he did."

You hummed as you both finally made it out of the park. You held Eren's hand as you both walked on the cross walk and continued to walk down the sidewalk to the route to your apartment.

authors note:

hey lol 😂😂😂😂🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 58 9
๐„๐‘๐„๐ ๐‰๐€๐„๐†๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ~"๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง? ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™š...
9.2K 272 7
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
55.4K 1.6K 42
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒปโ˜พใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. " ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•š ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–... ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•“๐•š๏ฟฝ...