SPECTRE-7: RESTORED

Von alexandriakathrine

"You are a Rebel. No matter what anyone says." Celeste Greys is broken. She lost the only family she ever kne... Mehr

PROLOUGE- EZRA: A FOOL'S HOPE
ONE- CELESTE: STARSHIP'S CAVE
TWO- CELESTE: THE GREY PHANTOM
THREE- EZRA: HER SARCASM
FOUR- CELESTE: NOPE
FIVE- EZRA: KANAN'S WISH
SIX- CELESTE: MY FIGHT IS WITH YOU
SEVEN- CELESTE: FIGHTING SPECTRE-7
EIGHT- EZRA: BROKEN SOLDIERS
NINE- CELESTE: SCARS THAT WON'T HEAL
TEN- CELESTE: KALLUS IS A GOOD GUY NOW
ELEVEN- EZRA: STAY WITH US
TWELVE-CELESTE: TRAINEE OF LIGHT
THIRTEEN- EZRA: HER ANGER, MY CONTROL
FOURTEEN- CELESTE: BECAUSE EZRA SAID SO
FIFTEEN- CELESTE: KNOW YOUR ENEMY
SIXTEEN- EZRA: FOR LOTHAL
SEVENTEEN- CELESTE: NEW PAINT JOB
EIGHTEEN- EZRA: WEARING MY COLORS
NINETEEN- CELESTE: HONORED
TWENTY- CELESTE: A JEDI'S STRUGGLE
TWENTY ONE- EZRA: THE PRYCE TO PAY FOR FREEDOM
TWENTY TWO- CELESTE: THE SPIES
TWENTY THREE- EZRA: THRAWN'S GAME
TWENTY FOUR- CELESTE: A TIME TO FIGHT BACK
TWENTY FIVE- CELESTE: PROTOCOL 13
TWENTY SIX- EZRA: THRAWN'S ARRIVAL
TWENTY SEVEN- CELESTE: FINISH WHAT OUR PARENTS STARTED
TWENTY EIGHT- EZRA: ONE LAST TIME
TWENTY NINE- CELESTE: THE OFFICE OF THE BEAST
THIRTY- CELESTE: WHY I'M HERE
THIRTY ONE- CELESTE: EZRA'S WISH
THIRTY TWO- CELESTE: KYBER 7
THIRTY THREE- CELESTE: MY PROMISE TO EZRA
THIRTY FOUR- EZRA: I CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK HOME
THIRTY FIVE: QUESTION AND ANSWER
THIRTY SEVEN- CELESTE: BLUR

THIRTY SIX- FINLAY: THE JEDI CODE

134 2 3
Von alexandriakathrine

*Hello there! It's been a while. But here I am with a bonus chapter! This is in Finlay Greys' POV (Celeste Greys' Father). I hope you like it!*

"Watch out, Master!" The boy's harsh warning jerked me back to reality and just in time too. I rolled away, a blaster bolt barely missing me.

"Thanks, Dume!" Gosh, stay focused, Finlay!

"You're welcome, Master Greys." Caleb Dume and I advanced towards another battle droid- slashing them in half. It was like any other day on the battlefield, well, for anyone else but me. I had taken on Caleb Dume for today as his Master attended to some other Jedi business. This had to be the one day I was distracted beyond belief.

I jumped through the air, using The Force to gain momentum as my saber flew through the hunks of metal. Today, apparently, my tactic was sloppy and unplanned. Maybe you wouldn't be so unfocused if you followed the Jedi Code. I thought, frustratingly tossing a battle droid out of my way with The Force.

It made sense why they had put it in place. In fact, at one time, I agreed with it. It wasn't until I met Holly that my view on the Jedi Code started to change. It was only natural as a human being to care for individuals. But to love them, that was forbidden.

Strictly.

It left you vulnerable, in several ways. For starters, families are extremely distracting. In a battle, all you can think about it getting home to them. Sure, it's a great motivator. But that is all you think about, nothing else is on your mind except them, no battle strategies, just them. All them.

Secondly, if your enemy found out you had a family, they've just exploited your greatest weakness.

"On your left, Master Greys."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it!" I yelled, swinging my blue blade through the clunky, beige battle droid.

"Keep on going, Dume, we're almost finished. At this pace, we might have to do the clones work for them!" I had to shout every word just to make myself heard over the roar of blasters being fired. Just another day in the battlefield, just another day in the battlefield. I took a defensive position, deflecting blaster shots back at the droids.

One by one, they fell. We kept on going until we met up with the clones, just ahead was battalions upon battalions of battle droids, surrounding their droid commander.

"Alright, boys, let's have some fun."

"You're always having fun, sir." One of the troopers muttered, making the other clones chuckle with amusement.

"Ah, laugh it off." I said, not being able to help but smile myself. If team morale was boosted, then I didn't much care of it was at my expense.

Caleb stood beside me, glaring at the battle droids. He was always a very precise padawan, he would make a great Jedi Knight someday. Just by the look on young Caleb's face, I could tell he was thinking about tactics and strategies. I knew that's what I should be doing. But no, instead you're thinking about her. Alright, Finlay, alright, focus on the battle. Suddenly, as we both surveyed the battlefield, an awfully Jedi plan popped into my head. It was crazy, sure, but that's just the way I rolled.

"Men, let's get going! We've got a battle to win!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

75.9K 1.9K 35
The story is about the secret past of Ezra Bridger. The past he was trying to forget, his problems, his friends, his parents! His sister? Now, the un...
15.7K 365 16
A teenage girl from Earth has unearthly powers and feared. She runs away and when the Ghost crew has an emergency landing on Earth, she sneaks on the...
4.8K 205 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE READ OLD FRIENDS? also a dutch one for the dutch people Several weeks, even some months, have passed sinc...
1.6K 10 19
After failing to escape the Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister at the abandoned Republic medical station, Ezra Bridger and his friends are captured by...