Ms. Lockman (BWWM)

By Venerea_

First Story ~~~~~~~~~ Shea Lockman was in no need for a boyfriend. She had just ended a longtime relationshi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Authors Note
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 (Ending)

Part 7

22.1K 710 15
By Venerea_

I scrambled up fleeing into the cottage. Greeted with the most amazing sight. the floors were colored in dark wood, the countertops a light granite. sin shined in on the living room, settling on light furniture, and a large TV. French doors led the way to the bedroom. The bedroom floor was lined in wood, the different colors creating a mosaic felling on the walls. Though, the  thing that caught my eyes was the bed. Soft, white bed sheets lined the mattress. Light wood lined the headboard, giving the whole room an oasis feel. I quickly flopped on the bed, whimpering into the sheets. The soft feel of the bed coated my backside, immense pleasure causing me to smile. The bathroom door creaked open, and I was greeted with a delicious sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know the update is non-existent, but I wanted you guys to know I'm still writing. I have another account I'm handling, so I'm extremely busy.
Thank You

Venerea_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 52 15
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed. Ethan Baltimore has all you could ever want in life: he's handsome, has a good payin...
32.1K 1.6K 45
Beth Banks lives life to the fullest because life has taught her that best person to love is yourself because not everyone will and you have to prote...
45.5K 1.5K 30
Skylar Lin agrees to fake date Kaden Brooks for a deal of a lifetime. Kaden needs to get his ex-girlfriend off his back, and when Skylar pops into li...
25.4K 668 43
BOOK TWO "I'm Dating a White Boy" OUT NOW The token white boy sets his eyes on the new black transfer student, Sam. She's only in it for the money a...