50 Shades of Dark clouds

By niyaastaacks

~ It's Amour's storm Santana's just passing through it , but then again it's Santana's Rain that caused Amour... More

Must read ‼️‼️‼️‼️
A letter to Nuni from Santana
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
A letter to Santana from Nuni

Chapter 39

3.1K 119 4
By niyaastaacks

OMNISCIENT POV

"Imani it's me Amour open the door" Amour said then started banging on the door.

Imani swung the door open "Nuni-"

Nuni embraced Imani with a hug "are you ok where's Loyal? Have anybody stopped by anything suspicious" She asked coming in the house.

"No and He's in the kitchen is everything ok? Why you here?" Imani looked behind Amour seeing Santana and West "oh no you can't be here" she said trying to close the door on West.

"Told you to stay in the car dumb ass" Amour mumbled

"look I just wanna meet my son-"

"He's not yours his daddy a Mexican man that sells tacos" she said dryly turning towards Amour, "Amour is this why y'all came all the way out here? Because if y'all did I'm sorry but y'all wasted y'all time" she said still trying to close the door.

"No that's not why we here he on some other shit" she paused "we here because you and Loyal gotta leave like now I'll explain in the car but we gotta go"

Imani rolled her eyes she was tired. Tired of running from problem that weren't hers. "alright" she said in a dry tone.

"Imani let me holla at you real quick"

"I have to pack-"

West cut her off "just five minutes"

Imani huffed "you got two"

West started twisting his hair-

This nigga bet not start lying...

"first off I'll like to apologize"

"you done? because I got other shit to worry about" she said crossing her arms.

"mane can I see my son I done already missed three years I ain't-"

"He's not yours" she said in a serious tone.

West looked at her in her eyes making her look away "ok if he ain't mines let's get a DNA test and if the results come back negative I'll leave you alone and you'll never have to worry about me again"

Imani nodded in agreement even though she was ninety nine percent sure Loyal was West son, she just thought hopefully it would give her time to process the whole situation.

West wiped Imani tear "what are you crying for?"

Imani swatted at his hand "Nothing move I have to go pack and I need you to leave before Loyal comes out" she mumbled trying to walk away making West grab her arm.

"Can we just skip the bullshit I know he's mine who else were you sleeping with"

"None of your business" she mumbled.

"I know what me and my pops did was fucked up but come on Mani I'm just trying to make it right I'm here now-" 

"Until somebody want to kill you?" She paused "I don't feel like my son safe around you or your-"

West cut her off "We can move far far away from all of this I'm not in the game no more" he paused "you always wanted to go LA I can make that happen for us"

"Us?" She asked "there is no us now leave before Loyal come out" she said then walked off.

West looked through the window at Amour and Loyal playing. He hates that his father made him miss a big part of his child's life. Even though Loyal is still so young West feels that he already missed so much he just wants to make up for what he missed and make new memories.

"Your head big ass fuck" Amour teased

"That's why your head head big ass the fuck too" Loyal stuttered

"Shut up you don't even know how to talk right"

"Y'all ready?" Imani said rolling her suitcase out.

Amour nodded picking Loyal up "I really am sorry about all of this-"

Imani cut her off "Nuni I really don't feel like doing this right now" she mumbled then walked out the door.

FLASHBACK ❗️

Three weeks after West funeral...

"Have you been able to get in contact with yo daddy" Imani asked

Amour sniffed and shook her head no.

"Amour you gotta talk to me are you ok?" Imani asked concerned about Amour these last few weeks she hasn't eaten, slept, and she hardly talks.

"I'm fine" she mumbled started to become irritated from being asked everyday since West died are you ok?

"want to get something to eat with Dayza?"

"I ate earlier"

"Stop lying you ain't left the house and y'all ain't got shit in that refrigerator" she paused "you want to go get some crab legs they're your favorite my treat"

"Just order it-"

"I thought you already ate?" She asked "I knew you couldn't turn down seafood"

Amour looked up at the celling tuning Imani out as she talked. Mixed emotions overwhelmed her she didn't know how to feel her partner in crime gone, There's nothing she could do. For three weeks straight she searched for a lead but whoever killed her brother covered their tracks well.

"Nuni you hear me crawling crab-" Imani gagged and ran to the restroom. After throwing up for five minutes Amour joined her in the restroom.

"You good" she asked pulling her hair back

Imani nodded her head getting up from the toilet she rinsed her mouth and walked out the restroom adjusting her coat.

"girl don't let me find out you pregnant" Amour said lowly as a joke.

"Nuni we need to talk-"

"Oh shit you pregnant for real" Amour asked in a serious tone. "By who" she dragged

Imani looked out the window as tears formed in her eyes. "He a deadbeat or some? girl fuck that nigga" Amour said

Imani sniffed "Nuni" she paused "I'm pregnant by uh-"

Amour cut her off "just say it I'm not gone judge you I promise"

Imani busted out crying "I'm pregnant by W-West" she sobbed

Amour squinted her eyes trying to make sure she heard her right. She shook her head she couldn't believe her brother and bestfriend been sleeping around.

"Amour please say something-"

"Get out" she said in a serious tone.

Imani wiped her tears "Amour wait please let me explain please, it all happen so fast it's not something I wanted to do especially not to someone like you I love your my-"

"Get out" she said then walked out.

Amour didn't know how to feel about Imani being pregnant but it was truly a blessing in disguise even if she couldn't see it. Loyal changed Amour and Imani life's for the better he was their motivation to do better and to be successful.

Ignore the mistakes I wrote this fast!

really short and boring but anyways....

Questions? Comments? you confused about anything?

Also if your an author drop y'all books so I can read them and other readers can too! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 643 23
David Brewster, a New York gangsta, has always been running the streets. The streets is all he knows. Alexis Bryant, a single mother, is a local str...
94.9K 3.3K 60
PART TWO OF OBSESSED‼️
152K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
272K 6.4K 72
in which ricky is a famous singer and nini is an ordinary student at east high. [COMPLETED] social media au [involves cussing, swearing]