Voldemort's Hufflepuff Daught...

Galing kay toastbuttersupreme

Freya was a completely happy bubbly child. but that all changed when she found out her dad was Voldemort. fin... Higit pa

_Editing_
_Epilogue_
_Ch.1 Mom_
_Ch 2 Flowering Hatred_
_Ch 3 getting ready_
Ch 4 acceptance letter
Ch 5 Hufflepuff
Ch 6 getting settled in
Ch 7 abilities
Ch 8 Neville
Ch 9 Draco
Ch 10 The Trio
Ch 11 The Follower That Caused My Pain
Ch 12 panic
Ch 13 emotions overflow
Ch 14 he knows
Ch 15 torture
Not a ch just about Freya
Ch 16 The Whip
Ch 17 what's going on with you
Ch 18 secret admirer
Ch 19 "i believe her" a true friend
Ch 20 Lunch
Ch 21 slip up
opinion
Ch 22 nighttime talks
Ch 23 chills
Ch 24 home.. i think..
Ch 25 They know this time
Ch 26 slut
Ch 27 explanations
Ch 28 Wet Rat
Ch 30 History repeats itself
hello
Ch 31 tutor
Next week
Ch 32 walking in circles
Ch 33 Not Afraid to Sleep
omg
hey sorry
34 Sleeping Beauties
35 puppet
36 challenger
37 they meet
Ch 38 her letter
Ch 39 her library
40 exploring
41 food
42 Strange Friends
43 shopping
44 "bonding"
45 finally
46 Cereal (almost) Killer
47 Reading
48 The End (of the summer)
49 Let The Year Commence
Ch 50 Golden boy
Ch 51 promises revealed
Ch 52 The Truth
Ch 53 The "Full" Story
Ch 54 The First Task
Ch 55 Feels like home

Ch 29 black

34 0 2
Galing kay toastbuttersupreme

That night I felt like I was being watched as I walked to my dorm. I don't know why I just felt uneasy. But every time I looked behind me there was nothing. "Maybe it's a ghost," I thought to myself. Oh boy was I wrong. I woke up to a scream, it echoed throughout the castle. It sounded like a girl, this made me scared. I froze in my bed. Soon enough there was shuffling. I had closed my eyes, scared for my life, I knew something wasn't right last night. "Should we wake her up" stella asked with ss in her voice, "no let the freak sleep he works with her father anyway" iris seid, my old friends. who , why, what's happening. I started to move. Was i stupid. I only moved after they left. It was dark and cold for once, it was getting cold out but still. I shivered as I walked out of my room, everyone was gone: my roommates, and when i checked everyone else was too. This was concerning to say the least. As i opened my common room doors i heard two pairs of heels, i got scared and ran back in. no one has ever gotten into the hufflepuff common room before, at least if they're an outsider. As I ran back into the dorm I rushed underneath my bed muttering the disillusionment charm to mask my presents at first glance. My heart was pounding in my head and my chest, I didn't even know what's happening. I covered my mouth to stop my heavy breathing as the heels got closer.

They were right in front of me. "Freya dear are you their"

I know that voice, its professor sprout. I hopped out from under my bed rustling the blankets. She looked in my direction and pulled out her wand, "freya is that you '' she said putting on a more serious face, then it hit me she couldn't see me. I quickly let the spell cut off and hugged her. She hugged back and looked at me. "Oh heavens i'm so glad you're ok" she said as she gave me a tight squeeze. I looked behind her and saw McGonagall looking relieved. "What's happening?" I said quietly. They both looked at eachother and sprout seid "sirius black has invaded the castle" my face went white, he was working with my father. 

i am so sorry, i've been really busy lately. also sorry this is so short. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

172K 6.3K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
6.9K 311 13
PART 2 - Since I can't get into my old account Being His Daughter will be continued on this account. If you haven't read the first part of the book p...
8.5M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
4K 128 15
Emrys Riddle has always known who her father was, and during her second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, those she cares for might...