Just another book of bnha one...

By LevvinaLily

I'm bored. When I'm bored I write. You decide whether or not it's good, I'm literally doing this for my own e... More

Info โœจ
Cheated~ Dabi x reader ๐Ÿ’”
Cheated|Alt ending ~ Dabi x Reader ๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’•Cheated|Alt ending Pt.2 ~ Dabi x Keigo x Reader
Petty Bastard ~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Late ~ Drunk Hawks x reader ๐Ÿ’•
Fight ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“
Hawks x Depressed Reader ๐Ÿ–ค
Wakey, wakey ~ Tamaki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Deal ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“๐Ÿ’•
Big softie~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’•
Mineta ~ Lemon๐Ÿ’›
Hell to pay ~ Tipsy Dabi x Reader๐Ÿ’•
All Mine~ Yandere Hawks x Reader๐Ÿ™‚
???~ Shinso x Reader โ“
๐Ÿ™‚Beautiful Nightmare~ Hawks x Yandere Reader
โ“HAPPY NEW YEARS๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’œ
Trypanophobia ~ Denki x Reader ๐Ÿ’•โ“
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x reader Pt.1 ๐Ÿ’•
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x Reader Pt.2 ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ–คThe woes of a depressed teenager๐Ÿ–ค
Thank you~ Todoroki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’”
Attention ~ Denki x reader ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’›Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima: ..so much fun..

4K 64 117
By LevvinaLily

A/N: hey people, this story is another experiment as I've never written a threesome smut/lemon.

Anyways, I apologise if anyone is ooc ~ I'm still trying to figure this out but I hope you enjoy 🤗

~ Levvina💕

• Eijiro Kirishima is your boyfriend
• You are all grown
• It's corona szn 🦠

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"Let's have a movie night" he said

"The whole gang will come. It'll be fun" he said

"Please babe?" He begged and you gave in.

...so how the fuck did it escalate to this??

-

-

-

-

You and your boyfriend Eijiro were resident members of the Bakusquad. Yes, even as grown ass adults you still referred to yourselves as that as a collective.

Ei had convinced you to hold a movie night because you hadn't seen your friends face to face for months due to the virus.

"No"

"But why not?"

"Ei. We're in a pandemic. Do you really think it's the smartest idea for us all to meet up? There is a reason why it's been so long you know?"

"Yeah but if we all test negative then it should be fine right?"

"That's if we all test negative."

The red head moved closer to you and wrapped his arms round your waist shooting you the largest set of puppy dog eyes you'd ever seen.

"Please?"

"....."

He lowered his head to fit in the crook of your neck, his hot breath warming your skin as he kissed into it.

"Pretty pleaseeeeeee?"

He pulled back and placed a soft kiss on the top of your forehead.

"For me?"

"....fine. But only if we all test negative. I don't wanna get fined"

"Yes!" He let go of you and fist pumped.

"Good luck getting Denki to take the test. I don't know if his braincells can handle it"

"Don't worry. I'll just get Shinso to help him figure it out"

"Okiee, c'mon let's go to sleep and we can call them in the morning" you smiled, holding onto his hand loosely as you headed for your shared room.

"Sleep? (Y/N) baby we're not sleeping tonight" he hummed, stopping before you and lifting you up.

You wrapped your legs round his waist laughing as he carried you to your bed.

*a week or so later*

Mina, Sero and Denki couldn't make it because they were all tested positive for their rona tests so Katsuki was the only one able to come.

You and Ei had everything set up and so the three of you decided to go ahead with the movie night.

"...."

"......"

"........."

"Gahhhh! I'm bored" you huffed as you sat laying across the two men, head in your boyfriends lap and your legs on Katsuki's

"Then shut up and watch the movie dumbass" Katsuki sneered

"But I'm not in a movie mood yet" you pouted.

"I Dunno then babe? We could always just play a game or something?"

"Hmm..a drinking game?" You smiled innocently

"God you're a fucking alcoholic" the blonde sighed biting back a weak laugh

"You're only saying that cos you know i'd drink you under the table baka-gou" you smirked, sitting up to tease him.

"Shitty hair. You gotta tame your bitch before I spark her"

"Ei I think your Pomeranian is tryna speak? Too bad his bark's worse than his bite" you retorted.

Eijiro sat there with an amused expression on his face as the two of you continued to take jabs at each other.

"Okay fine! The drunkard wants to be put in her place. A drinking competition it is!" Katsuki howled, pushing your legs off him and standing off the sofa.

"Oh-ho-ho you're gonna regret that when I'm peeling you off the floor Katsuki!" You shouted, following after him as he stomped into the kitchen to find your liquor cabinet.

"Wait! Guys!" Eijiro yelled after you both, entering the room to see you had already pulled out three glasses, vodka, unicorn gin and mixers.

"Katsuki if you so much as look at my Saké I will slaughter you!" You snapped watching the man near the bottle up on the shelf.

"Whatever" he frowned.

Ei sat down on a stool by your counter behind you, pulling you down to sit on his lap as you mixed the drinks.

"The hell?! You might as well just give us straight shots?!" Katsuki howled as he stared at the spirits-to-mixer ratio you were pouring in each cup.

"Yeah babe, isn't the whole point of a mixer so that you can't taste the alcohol?" Ei snickered at you.

"Fine, fine. If you kids can't handle it then I'll add more mixer" you winked.

Immediately both males reached forwards and grabbed hold of the glasses you'd poured them.

"What? So no extra mixer?"

"I can handle it" you boyfriend mumbled with rose tinted cheeks.

"Same here" Katsuki growled.

"Cool! Let's just put some music on and..."

You connected your phone to your speaker and put on your playlist. Ego death was the first song to play.

"There!"

*song at top*

The three of you began to drink, the music adding to your vibe as you all got tipsier.

After a while you stopped mixing the drinks and the boys started preparing straight shots with chaser drinks beside them.

A couple of hours in and you were now sat on Katsuki's back as he stood, bumping you up and down as both of you chanted for Ei who was drinking the last of the vodka bottle.

"DOWN IT! DOWN IT!! DOWN IT!!! WHOOOOO!!"

You laughed at the look of disgust which swept across your boyfriends face after he'd finished with the bottle and was in search for his sprite.

"Oooh! Katsukiiiiiii! Let me downnnnn! I wanna drink moreeeee!"

You jumped off his back and over to the bottle of unicorn gin, mixing it in with lemonade.

"You two want any?" You hummed after taking a sip. You looked around to see that Katsuki had left. Probably just to the toilet.

"Yeah I'll have some" Ei beamed, walking to stand in front of you

"Okiee, let me just-"

"Not from the bottle idiot" he smirked, pulling you forward by his hand which was now gripping firmly onto your chin.

You let out a light giggle as he pressed his lips into yours.

You lowered your glass to the counter and hooked your arms around his neck, returning his motion needily.

One thing led to another and before you knew it you were being carried out of the room, legs coiled around your boyfriends waist as his hands held you up from under your thighs.

He carried you out of the kitchen and passed your bedroom. Fumbling around in his pocket for the key to your playroom.

It was safe to say that in this moment Katsuki's presence in your home had completely slipped both your minds.

"Fuck" He groaned as he struggled to open it

"Want me to do it?" you snickered

"No i...got it" his breathing was getting heavier as he kicked open the door.

He walked you over to the middle of the room, lowering you before fastening you into your glory hole.

"T-this one?" You bit your lip as you looked down at the position you were in.

You weren't used to this, sure you and Ei got...adventurous with your intimacy but you'd only used the glory hole once before and you were too high to remember how it all panned out.

Your body had been fit through a padded hole in a movable wall. Your arms and chest were free on one half and your lower body on the other.

You were positioned on your stomach in such a way that Ei was in front of you and visible.

You felt his fingers combing through your hair as he unzipped his trousers with his free had.

Just as he was about to pull it out, a creaking sound could be heard from the entrance.

"The fuck did you guys go. I've been looking all over-"

'Fuck. I completely forgot he was here'

The blonde held a look of pure shock as he stepped into the room.

"Are you two fucking serious? You left me alone to go and fuck in your weird...the hell is this? A sex dungeon?!"

"Playroom" Eijiro laughed anxiously "sorry dude we completely forgot you were here."

"Is that a fucking glory hole?" 

"...."

"Okay. I'm leaving"

"Wait!" You spoke a little louder than you'd intended. "You could always...join us..?"

'God why did I say that' you cursed yourself internally, eyes clamped shut as embarrassment washed over your soul.

"Are you shitting me?! Why the fuck would I-?!"

'..he stopped..?'

Hesitantly, you tore open your eyes, shocked by what you saw.

Looking up you could see your boyfriend making out with Katsuki?!

At first the blondes eyes were stuck open, his face flushed as crimson as his irises...but as Ei continued to kiss him, he seemed...into it?

You remained trapped in your hole as you watched the scene unfold. Eijiro's hands were placed on either side of his face as Katsuki arms hung over the redheads shoulders and his hands up into his hair.

The two stumbled backwards as their kiss deepened. The brushing of Ei's front against Katsuki's hard dick eliciting an unexpected moan from his mouth.

Watching the two of them getting lost in each other's touch was turning you on in ways you'd never experienced.

It was odd that seeing your lover with someone else could have such an effect on you but when your vagina spoke to you, it never lied and the aching feeling it was providing, the longing for pleasure, the smallest amount of friction...it was letting you know very clearly that you were really fucking enjoying this.

"Ahem!" You coughed, snapping the two out of their moment. "You guys are cruel, leaving me stuck here to just watch"

"Don't worry baby" Ei responded, breaking away from Katsuki and wiping his bottom lip with his tongue "you're next."

You watched as he stepped forwards, dominant hand reaching to your shirt and he hooked two fingers into the fabric.

A slight shiver ran through you as he activated his quirk, tearing the material and casting it aside.

"E-ei" you pouted as he unhooked your bra. "I liked that shit"

"Sorry baby" he smiled, one hand caressing your bare breasts as the other freed his hard member.

All you could do was gaze forward as he began to pump his shaft, precum spilling from his tip as it neared your mouth.

*tear*

You were completely blindsided by the sound of your tights ripping and the feeling of your panties being shifted to the side.

"Suck it" he demanded in a sweet tone

Trying to disregard what was happening on the other side of the wall, you nodded your head and brought his tip to your lips.

You kissed it gently, sending a shudder down your lovers spine before swirling your tongue around his sensitive end.

As you took his full length into your mouth you felt something warm swipe against your core.

You couldn't help but let out a soft moan as Katsuki's tongue swept across your slit.

"Mmm..ngmmm~" your voice vibrated against Eijiro's skin as your head bobbed up and down.

"You're so wet (Y/N)" Katsuki spoke into you, teasing your clit with his moist muscle.

He ran it up and down, flicking the bundle of nerves in circles before sucking it all together.

"So..so wet.."

You could hear him unzipping his jeans, probably jacking himself off as he continued to pleasure you.

The man continued until your legs began to shake, Eijiro's continual fondling of your nipples wasn't helping you to contain yourself.

Just as you felt you might near your limit, the warmth of katsuki's mouth disappeared and instead was replaced by something large and solid.

He swiped the tip over the length of your vagina before positioning it at your entrance and beginning to thrust himself into you.

"S-shitty hair.." he huffed

"Yeah.." Ei responded

You let out a deep moan as the length of Katsuki's penis was pumped into you.

"I'm f-fucking your bitch.." he spoke breathily as he increased his pace

"Me-..me too..." your boyfriend responded, interlacing his fingers with locks of your hair.

You lifted your arms to hold either side of Eijiro's legs, steadying yourself as he rammed himself into your face.

"Damn..you like that slut" Katsuki growled, spanking your ass firmly as he buried himself in your warmth.

'F-fuck...this is so...-'

"You like this baby?" Ei groaned, pulling your hair tighter "you like it when I face fuck you?"

'...so fucking hot...'

You knew your boyfriend was nearing his end once his thrusts became more uneven and sloppy.

"Shit...I love you so much (Y/N) baby..~"

His movements ceased and his body jolted stiffly as a thick salty liquid poured down your throat.

"Swallow it for me" he moaned as he pulled out and you obeyed, a slight dribble left hanging from your lip as you looked up at him.

"Fuckkkk..." katsuki's voice rang through your ears as he continued to fuck you.

"K-Katsuki~" you moaned, finally able to voice your requests "faster p-please~"

You could feel him hitting against your abdomen as he increased his pace, hands gripping onto the sides only your hips so he could drive himself harder.

You were so close, you could feel the pleasure knotting up inside of you.

"A-aghhh~"

And once it released you felt it pulsing throughout your entire body.

Katsuki must've been near his breaking point too because once your walls began to tighten around him as you released, you could feel his pacing getting more ravenous.

The room was filled with your sounds as he fucked you through your orgasm and soon enough he came to an abrupt halt.

He mumbled inaudible curses as you were filled with his juices. Removing his twitching dick to leave you with his seed pooling out of you.

After Katsuki was done, Eijiro helped you out of the hole and lifted you in his arms.

"That was..." you spoke, breath hot with the taste of his cum "..so much fun.."

A/N:
Hi it's me back again ∩^ω^∩. Hopefully what you just read wasn't too cringeworthy. Anyways I'm off to douse myself in holy water. Feel free to vote if you enjoyed this ✌🏽✨

~ Levvina💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 591 11
"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ" ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ โ™ก ยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅ ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™*ฬฉ...
11.4K 191 7
๐™ด๐šž๐š—๐š˜๐š’๐šŠ (๐š—.): ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š [๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› - ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ] ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’...
124K 1.1K 20
I am just a horny person who wrote about a dom reader cause there isn't a lot of them out there and I don't relate to bottom readers. ~These are NOT...
2.8K 122 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...