Always & Forever (Choni)

By NeireeWrites

When Toni agrees to show her best friend Betty Cooper's cousin, Cheryl Blossom, around the school, she's imme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 38

1.7K 47 87
By NeireeWrites

Hahaha, I had to make sure the was legit so shout out to madelainefan for being the proofreader of my smuts, I appreciate you 🥺🤍

OKAY BYE, I WAS NOT HERE 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Toni lifted her arms while Marie helped her into her dress, "This dress is beautiful, Toni." Marie gasped once she walked around to see Toni in the mirror.

Toni smiled at her, despite her body being filled with nerves. "Trust me, the wedding jitters will go away, " She rubbed the brunette arms, giving her an excited smile.

"You're marrying the love of your life!" She giggled making Toni's smile grow wider, "I am, aren't I?" Toni said, really hoping this wasn't a dream.

"It's happening!" Toni's grandmother peeked her head into the room. "Everyone is getting ready for Cheryl to come out, let's go." She excitedly said.

Toni looked over herself once more before nodding with a sigh. She needed to calm down a bit, "I'm ready." She nodded.

With that, Andrew walked into the room, holding his arm out, "Let's get you married then, Anty." He winked.

Everyone stared in awe as Toni walked down the aisle, clinging onto her father, praying to God she doesn't fall. Once Toni reached the front, Andrew kissed her cheek before taking a seat.

After her bridesmaids walked out, and Alexa carefully carried the rings, which everyone found so cute. The music started and everyone stood.

It was as if everything was going in slow motion as Toni's eyes started to water at the sight of her soon-to-be wife. The redhead's hair was in curls while the rest was up in a bun, her dress fitting her perfectly, as she walked down the aisle effortlessly with Jason on her arm.

Toni knew she was going to cry, it was bound to happen. Cheryl was so beautiful and was about to be hers. Forever.

The music stopped once Cheryl became face to face with her future wife, "Hi." Cheryl giggled out through her tears.

"Hi," Toni replied, wiping Cheryl's tears away gently.

"You may be seated." The priest nodded while he looked around. He cleared his throat before speaking, "We are gathered here today to not only celebrate the love of Cheryl Marjorie Blossom and Antoinette Angelise Topaz but the bond and strength of such a beautiful relationship they shared for 5 good years."

"You may say your vows now." He nodded with an excited smile.

Cheryl cleared her throat, already having the vows remembered in her head, "The day we met, I was flustered. The way you looked at me after seeing me for the first time made me feel so light, I saw someone who is wonderful, and so true. And that day I went home with a smile, knowing that I'd get to see you again, and hear your beautiful voice and see you smile. Yes, I was shy, I barely said any words to you, but I was rendered silent by such a force. Toni, that day my life changed for the better, I found someone willing to care about how I felt, and what I was thinking about. Someone who knew when something was wrong, and every day I smile because of you. And I can't wait to smile days after today." The redhead spoke while happy tears rolled down her cheek.

Everyone captured the moment with quiet "awws" and their phones, flashes going off around them as the professional photographers captured the beautiful moment too.

Toni smiled, wiping Cheryl's tears once more before speaking, "I could remember the day I fell deeply in love with you. We're just cuddling in my bed, and I excitedly explained to you how pumped I was for a game that week, and you looked at me and smile, telling me that you will be there for every game, no matter what the circumstances were, you said you will be there. And immediately in my mind, I knew it. You were the one. And I was praying to God that I wouldn't screw it up, I was making sure you were happy and that was all that mattered to me. Because you deserve all the happiness in the world, Cher. In any universe, in any galaxy, and in my world. You're the beat of my heart, the reason I smile, the reason I get up out of bed just to see that beautiful smile. Here's to forever." Toni finished with a sniffle.

"Beautiful, ladies." The priest smiled. "Now the rings." He nodded at Veronica and Emily. Veronica handed Cheryl Toni's ring and Emily handed Toni Cheryl's ring.

"Do you, Antoinette Angelise Topaz, take Cheryl Marjorie Blossom to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold for rich or for poor, through sickness and in health?" He asked.

"I do." Toni nodded, sliding the ring on Cheryl's finger. Both woman's hearts were beating out of their chest. It was happening. The moment they've been waiting for since they started to become serious.

"Do you, Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, take Antoinette Angelise Topaz to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold for rich or for poor, through sickness and health?"

"I do." The redhead nodded, sliding the ring on Toni's hand as they stared into the eyes of each other, nothing but love reflecting off of them.

"Is there anyone here who thinks these two should not be joined by marriage, speak now, or forever hold your peace." He mumbled, looking around for anyone. But the room reminded quiet and he smiled before continuing, "Well, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife, Antoinette, You may kiss your bride." He smiled, tucking the book under his arm as the room erupted into cheers.

Toni pulled Cheryl by her waist, holding her close as she kissed her lips passionately, dipping the redhead down, making everyone around them cheer louder. "It's my honor to introduce Mrs and Mrs. Topaz!" The priest cheered as the couple pulled away.

Toni smiled as she rested her head on Cheryl's and the redhead giggled as she turned to pull the brunette out of the tent.

'Here's to forever'

******

Cheryl and Toni sat together at the table, laughing and talking with their families. The redhead had her head on Toni's shoulder, the brunette occasionally leaning down to peck her lips. Toni smiled and laughed at Nala who sat in her carrier, her little barks taking up the area.

"Sorry, princess Nala, we can't let you out." Toni pouted, squeezing Cheryl's hip. Nala whimpered in protest as she laid down, letting out a defeated huff.

Toni giggled and the sound of glass clinking made her and her redheaded wife lookup. "Hello, my beautiful guest, I'd like to introduce Cheryl and Toni to the dance floor for their dance." Kevin smiled.

Toni pecked Cheryl's lips before helping the redhead up and leading her to the middle of the tent where the 'dance floor' was.

The instrumental to Ariana Grande's
'Moonlight' started to play through the speakers as Toni pulled Cheryl closer to her, letting the redhead rest her head on her shoulder as they sway to the music.

Cheryl giggled when Toni picked her up and spun her around before placing her back on the ground.

Toni hummed the lyrics above a whisper, letting her wife squeeze her hand as they stared into each other's eyes. Toni couldn't get enough of her wife's icy blue eyes, she never wants to stop looking at them. They bring her so much warmth and love.

"You're my wife now..." Cheryl whispered in awe, they both had forgotten they weren't alone. Just in this moment with each other.

"I'm your wife now." Toni nodded with a smile, "and...as your wife, I get to do this." Toni smirked before dipping Cheryl down and kissing her passionately.

The room erupted into loud whistles and cheers. Cheryl giggled against her wife's lips, pecking them once more as they came back up.

"What am I going to do with you, Topaz?" The redhead whispered, leaning her head against Toni's.

"I don't know, Topaz." The brunette smirked.

"Aren't they just the most beautiful couple you've ever seen? I mean...look at them." Kevin broke them out of their bubble as the room erupted into a series of 'Yes'

"Well, as the coordinator and best man! I'm going to make a wonderful toast to the newlyweds." The brunette boy held up his glass of champagne.

"I'm not gonna go deep into the high school experience of Choni, all I'm gonna say is that Toni was whipped for Cheryl. Anything Cheryl asked for, she received. No matter what it was, Toni made sure her girl had it. Since I was there to witness such iconic moments, I expect to be your children's godfather, please and thank you!" He smirked before downing his glass.

"To Choni! Yeah!" He yelled before getting off the stage.

Toni and Cheryl, who were seated once more, laughed before sipping some of their drink.

Veronica then got on stage, smirking at the couple, "Oh no." Cheryl tucked her face into Toni's neck to save herself from the upcoming embarrassment she was about to receive.

"Toni used to look at Cheryl like she hung all the stars in the sky, not only then, she still does now, and quite frankly I remembered when she first started to fall in life with the redhead. I caught her peeking at her in the library. Cheryl was so oblivious to it all, the way Toni would let her have her celery on Wednesday's, or when Toni would let the redhead wear her varsity jacket around the school just to, ya know, 'have the strawberry scent of an angel' and not once did Cheryl notice it at all. It was so cute watching Toni chase after her, and it was even cuter watching them fall deeper in love every day." The raven-haired girl smiled, "So this is a toast to Cheryl and Toni for showing me that not only does love has no bounds, but that love is anywhere you seek it." She smiled.

"Aww! To Cheryl and Toni!" The guest cheered, sipping some more champagne.

"Phew, I thought she was going to embarrass me." Cheryl shook her head, looking up at her wife who was red in the face.

"Ah, it's alright my love, stalker you was the cutest." The redhead woman giggled.

Toni chuckled, leaning down to peck her wife's lips, "I love you, " She whispered.

"I love you more, baby," Cheryl replied, kissing her chin before going tuning back into more speeches.

*******

"This place is beautiful, baby, " Cheryl whispered as she looked around the hotel room. Toni rented the honeymoon suite, two bathrooms, a master bedroom, kitchen, soundproof walls.

"Not a beautiful as you!" The brunette called after her since the redhead was standing outside on the balcony.

Cheryl jumped slightly when she felt arms snake around her waist and lips press against her neck gently, "You scared me, " The redhead whispered above a giggle, letting the woman continue her gentle kisses down her neck.

"Mmm, sorry, my love." She apologized, moving copper hair from her wife's shoulder to place soft kisses there too.

Cheryl's body started to warm up as she felt tingles shoot through her body and she turned around, pulling her wife into a rough kiss.

"Make love to me, Topaz," Cheryl whispered.

Toni smirked, picking her redhead up in one swift motion, "Your wish is my command, Topaz." came a whisper as she carried her wife back into the bedroom.

They both grunted when Cheryl's back hit the soft bed as Toni kissed her neck, being sure to leave her marks.

Toni pulled the redhead's shirt off, pressing soft but rough kisses over the redhead's chest as she breathed heavily and her hands tugged at brown locks.

They were both impatient due to the waiting they did, Toni was ready to rip the redhead's clothes off, but she knew it wasn't the time of the rough treatment.

Toni tugged at Cheryl's bra, "May I?" She asked.

"Yes..." Cheryl breathed out, trying to keep her breath in check. Toni pulled the garment off, her mouth-watering at the sight of her wife's chest.

Cheryl's face turned red as she fought the urge to cover herself. No matter how many times they've done this, Cheryl still felt insecure.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," Toni whispered, suckling on perfect mounds. Cheryl moaned, arching up into her wife's touch.

Toni reached down to pull down Cheryl's sweats, letting Cheryl lift her shirt and pull it over her head.

As the couple undressed each other, they shared passionate kisses. Cheryl squealed when Toni pulled her up against the headboard, her hand cupping her core. The redhead whined and rocked up into Toni's touch.

"F-Fuck-" came a breathy moan as Toni's palm rocked against her throbbing clit. "Just sit back and relax, my love," Toni smirked before her tongue took a long lick against her wife's clit.

"Oh, yes!" The redhead leaned her head back against the headboard, gripping the board and squeezing her eyes shut.

Toni took the throbbing bud into her mouth, moaning at the mesmerizing taste on her tongue. Toni opened the redhead's legs wider as Cheryl tugged on her locks and pushed her head deeper, "F-Fuck! Oh my- uh!" loud pants erupted through the room.

Toni's head bobbed up and down as she licked over the redhead's entrance, "Mmm!" Cheryl whined when Toni's fingers entered her throbbing core, knuckle deep. The brunette pulled Cheryl down slightly attaching her lips to hers as she started a slow pace.

"S-shit- TT!" Cheryl whined against her wife's lips, rocking up roughly as she tasted herself on her wife's tongue.

Toni pulled away, biting and sucking on her neck, "You're so fucking sexy, baby." She whispered, pecking up her jawline.

Cheryl's walls clutched around her two digits, letting Toni know that her wife was close. Toni slid one more finger in and distracted the redhead with a kiss.

"Oh, f-f-fuck, b-baby! I'm- so-so f- I'm so close..." The redhead whined, rocking up faster.

As Toni pecked at her lips, Cheryl let out whines indicating she was getting closer and closer to her metaphorical edge.

One more pump of Toni's fingers, and a flick of Cheryl's swollen bundle of nerves, the redhead moaned loudly as she tipped over the edge, "Oh-oh!" cried the redhead as her juices came rushing down Toni's wrist.

Toni cleaned her up slowly, careful since she knew the redhead was sensitive. Cheryl relaxed against the bed as she breathed heavily.

Toni smirked as she hovered over her wife, "I brought it..." She whispered, that glint in her eyes, Cheryl knew that glint so well.

The redhead bit her lip and she nodded, watching her tanned wife grab a bag and walk into the bathroom.

Cheryl laid down against the bed, moaning slightly in anticipation of what was to come.

She opened her eyes when she heard the bathroom door open, She sat up and bit her lip, making a come here motion with her finger.

The brunette smirked, crawling between her wife's legs and the redhead pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I love you so much..." Toni whispered against her swollen lips.

The redhead pulled away slightly, her fingers grazing Toni's sharp jawline, her brown eyes sparkling with what she can only name as love. "You're so beautiful." The redhead whispered, "I love you too. So so much." plump lips grazed her wife's equally swollen lips.

Toni smiled, her cheeks turning a tint of pink before she leaned down, the toy that hung around her waist pressed against a pale thigh.

Cheryl arched her back when she felt the toy slip into her with ease, the fake shaft filling her up. "Mmm- oh my g-" Cheryl was cut off when Toni pulled out slowly then pushed back in.

As the brunette started her pace, Cheryl wrapped her legs around Toni's waist, the heels of her feet digging into her back. Toni moaned as the toy give her the friction she needed against her clit.

"Pl-please, I-"

"Shh...okay, my love. You know the drill, just tell me if it hurts, even the slightest bit." The brunette pulled back to look at her.

Toni's eyes held so much care, love, and compassion. Hypnotized by her wife's eyes, Cheryl nodded and leaned up to peck her lips, "Okay, baby."

Toni moaned as she started a slow pace, wincing when Cheryl's nails dug into her back. Toni started to go faster, Cheryl's legs wrapping around her tighter, pushing the brunette in deeper, "Yes, baby-baby! Don't stop, don't stop." Cheryl screwed her eyes shut as she listened to her brunette wife's low moans.

Cheryl's hand came down to grip the sheets as the brunette's pace became faster, "I'm so close, baby!" Toni moaned, hovering over the redhead, causing her pale legs to fall from around her waist. Toni squeezed Cheryl's thigh as she pushed her leg up, rocking faster. She moaned as she watched the fake shaft push in and out of her wife.

"I-I'm gonna-!" The redhead yelled before her legs started to tremble, "Oh, fuck!" Toni moaned as she came also.

Toni's thrust slowed as they panted in each other's ear. Toni pulled out causing Cheryl to whimper at the loss of psychical contact.

Toni unattached herself from the fake shaft, throwing it on the ground before falling on top of the love of her life.

Letting out a relaxed sigh, Cheryl reached up and started to massage the back of Toni's head, "That was amazing." She whispered, kissing Toni's hair.

The brunette smiled tiredly, failing to keep her eyes open. "Goodnight, Mrs. Topaz," Cheryl whispered.

"Goodnight, Mrs. Topaz," Toni mumbled in reply. The moonlight illuminated the room, making a shiny glare against the bed as the two women fell asleep wrapped up within each other.

'Here's to forever'

Cheryl's dress

Toni's dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1K 26
COMPLETED 116,188 words #3 Choni - June 13, 2021 #15 Cheryl - May 14, 2021 #2 fangsfogarty - May 14, 2021 #86 Toni - March 7, 2021 #104 tonitopaz - M...
17.9K 505 15
toni is forced to marry someone by her abusive father when she turned eighteen. she met cheryl blossom, leader of the largest mafia in the city...
69.2K 1.3K 20
Toni is hbic, serpents rule Riverdale High and she has everything anyone could ever want besides the whole love life thing but who needs that? Cheryl...
66.3K 1.9K 20
Toni Topaz has been bullying, Nerd, Cheryl Blossom for a long time. Cheryl never knew why. When a teacher assigns Cheryl to Tutor Toni because she's...