Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader Onesh...

By plotchickens

Exactly what the title suggests. I do a lot of characters, and take a lot of requests. (Mainly non-binary rea... More

LETS GET IT ROLLIN
Y. Itadori - Comfort
Y. Itadori - Strength (part one)
Y. Itadori -Strength (part two)
Y. Itadori - Late Nights
Y. Itadori - Headcanons
T. Inumaki - Sore
T. Inumaki - Not Alone
T. Inumaki - Our Limbs
T. Inumaki - No Words
T. Inumaki - Headcanons
S. Gojo - Lights & Rings
S. Gojo - Stay
S. Gojo - Piercings
S. Gojo - Step In Time
S. Gojo - Headcanons
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part one)
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Books
M. Fushiguro - Markers
M. Fushiguro - Headcanons
K. Nanami - Life
K. Nanami - Cold
K. Nanami - Childish
K. Nanami - Your Person
K. Nanami - Headcanons
Sukuna - Burnt
Sukuna - Touch (part one)
Sukuna - Defend
Sukuna - Headcanons
RANDOM - A/N
M. Fushiguro - For You
S. Geto - Blankets & Beaches
S. Gojo - Prove It (part one)
S. Gojo - Prove It (part two)
Y. Itadori - Stay Over
Sukuna - One Hour
Y. Itadori - Raindrops
T. Inumaki - Tackle
M. Fushiguro - Night Rolling
S. Gojo - Plus One
Y. Itadori - Letting You Stay
S. Geto - Sweet Talk
S. Gojo - Mutual Support
N. Kugisaki - No Money
K. Nanami - After Hours
M. Fushiguro - Vocal Strings
Sukuna - New Age
All Characters - Headcanons (one)
Gojo & Geto - Found Family
T. Inumaki - HanaHaki
Y. Itadori - Hero
N. Kugisaki - Permanent๏ฟผ
K. Nanami - Sunshine
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part one)
All Characters - Headcanons (two)
S. Gojo - You Like It
S. Geto - Apologies & Tickets
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part two)
K. Nanami - Thank You
T. Inumaki - Working For Reassurance
S. Gojo - Human (TW: SH)
S. Gojo - Sour Note
Y. Itadori - Impressions
K. Noritoshi - Pretend
K. Nanami - New Issues
Choso - Strangers
S. Geto - For Now
Y. Itadori - Failure
Sukuna - Frigid๏ฟผ
All Characters - Headcanons (three)
K. Nanami - Attention Stealer
T. Inumaki - Brushstrokes
S. Gojo - Ordinary Fears
K. Nanami - Happenstances
M. Fushiguro - Dancing
Fushiguro & Itadori - Friendships
K. Nanami - Everything About You
Sukuna - Barely a Partner
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine
M. Fushiguro - Spoken and Unspoken
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine (part two)
Sukuna - Warmth
All Characters - Headcanons (four)
Z. Maki - Hockey
K. Nanami - Allow Me (TW: SH)
M. Fushiguro - Wins and Losses
S. Gojo - Drift Away
K. Nanami - Strum
Y. Itadori - His Love
S. Gojo - Birthday
S. Gojo (& Nanami?) - Ham Sandwiches
S. Geto - Human
M. Fushiguro - Subconscious
T. Inumaki - Notes
N. Kugisaki - Monkey Gerard
N. Zenin - Submit His Ego
S. Gojo - Dominating Your Feelings
Y. Itadori - Relax
All Characters - Headcanons (five)
K. Nanami - The Metamorphasis
K. Nanami - Happenstances (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Climb
N. Kugisaki - Vinyl
M. Fushiguro - Drawing the Line
S. Geto - Our Eyes
T. Fushiguro - To Make You Feel
Y. Junpei - Geese and Dogs
Y. Itadori - Hope
K. Noritoshi - Vulnerability
S. Gojo - Despite It
Nanami - College Time Baby
S. Geto - Consistency
Sukuna - Rile
Gojo & Geto - Poster

Sukuna - Touch (part two)

19.9K 767 407
By plotchickens

(This is set during the Shibuya arc in the manga. It doesn't spoil anything specific, but would make more sense with context.)

Everything was so organized.

The plan, the execution of the plan, and every minor detail.

Everyone knew the risk of dealing with a large scale attack in a populated place. Of course there would be casualties. You just weren't expecting this many.

Walking down the street, the sight of all the human bodies resting around your feet made your head woozy. The only thing keeping you upright was convincing yourself that it's not over yet, you can't break down.

The main concerning part was that you had no idea where anyone was. You finished your own mission, not that it was that hard, and you have no idea where anyone else went. All you know is that it's not going according to plan.

Maybe everyone was still fighting. They could all be dead for all you know. But it wasn't the time to think about that. You just needed to find someone, something to focus on. Something to occupy your mind with to get out all the skull crushing thoughts circling in your head.

Speak of the devil, you spy a big curse, definitely one formed by Mahito, the gross bastard.

It was bumpy and mailable, almost like a huge clump of wet clay. The only thing worse then the appearance was the smell. The foul odor of human decay and burning skin.

Its multitude of eyes tracked your movement as you walked toward it, almost like it was gauging your power. Okay so it wasn't dumb then.

Stopping about two yards away, you tilt your head up to look at the top of the curse. It was about ten feet tall, pretty round and most likely heavy. That was a good thing at least, it probably didn't move around well.

You smile at it, cracking your neck to the side, "Let's do this, shall we?" You say in a posh voice, definitely not taking it seriously.

It seemed like that's the signal the curse was waiting for, because before you even get the chance to lunge at it, it swerves to the side, jumping up and falling toward the place you're standing.

What the fuck, that shouldn't be possible.

You stare up in disbelief, quickly running out of the way so it doesn't land on you. It cracks the ground with its weight, bringing up a curtain of dust.

You put an arm in front of your eyes, coughing. That's not possible, it shouldn't be able to move that fast. Maybe you're focusing too much on human ability though. This thing was definitely not human.

As the dust clears, you take in the sight of the curse, which was gurggling in amusement. It seems to glow with pride at the fact that it took you off guard.

"Don't get so cocky now." You growl, running to the side at a pace that you've taken years to master.

It looks around confused, obviously losing sight of you. Using that confusion to your advantage, you circle around behind it, jumping up and flipping onto its neck, taking out a dagger and stabbing it down into its neck. Pushing yourself backwards on your feet, you slide down the back of the creature, dragging the weapon all the way down its back.

The cursed energy poured into the weapon causes the curse to wail in agony, twitching at the searing sensation of pain cutting down its back. Before your feet hit the ground, the curse swings its body, causing you to fly to the side, slamming into one of the abandoned cars in the area.

Doing this in the city was really not working in your favor.

Before the curse can regain its senses, you crawl behind the car you were thrown into, crouching down out of view.

You weren't one to hide from your enemy, but you needed a second to assess the situation. No one can blame you for that.

Moving your torso, you check the damage to your back. Luckily, nothing was broken. It was going to ache like a bitch later though.

You go to stand back up and make another appearance, but are interrupted by a bright dome appearing to your right. You swivel your head to see a huge ball of energy appear out of no where, it almost looks like a domain expansion.

And it was rapidly approaching you. Fuck.

You jump up and start running in the opposite direction. You don't know what it is, nor if it's unfriendly, but you're not taking any chances.

You glance behind you and see that the curse has yet to move, and a few seconds later, you see it get slashed into pieces as the energy folds over it.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh fuck." You start chanting, picking up the pace.

It was definitely not friendly, and probably going to kill you.

As it catches up to you, you realize that yeah, it's definitely going to kill you. You lunge another step forward but it runs into your back leg, shredding up the skin and almost reaching your hip.

You yell in pain, slipping on your other foot and crashing to the ground. The pain is making your sight blotchy and the screams ripped from you are blood curdling.

Fear and anguish are burning inside you, ready to rip you up along with the dome of energy.

It doesn't though. In fact, the dome stops there, dissipating into nothing just as fast as it appeared.

That doesn't make it hurt any less though, at this point, it would probably hurt less to just die.

No, no you can't think like that. You need to find help.

You look down at your decimated leg. Yeah it might be a tad hard to find help like this.

Glancing around at your surroundings, you look to no avail for things that might help you put of this situation. Sighing, you fall back so you're lying down completely, putting your arms out at 90° angles.

You got lucky. You don't know how, but for some reason you're not dead yet. That has to mean something.

Slight vibrations in the ground under you catch your attention, and soon enough, they morph into the sound of fast foot steps, approaching you rapidly. Lifting your head off the ground, you squint in front of you, praying it's an ally.

As the figure comes into view, you recognize Itadori's clothes as pink hair, but when you focus on his face, you quickly realize that it's Sukuna.

He approches you, sliding on to his knees next to you and pulling your upper body into his lap.

"What the fuck. Why were you in this area brat? You shouldn't have been here." He says with anger, placing a hand on your shredded leg.

You wince at the pain, "Well pardon me, I totally willingly let my leg get sliced up."

He frowns, letting his healing energy pour into your leg.

"Hey, this is like when you helped me with my stomach pain. What, are you going to make me cuddle you after this as well?" You say coyly, trying to stay positive.

Truth is, you have no idea why Sukuna is in control. He shouldn't be, that's not part of the plan. Your head is full with scenarios that something bad happened to Itadori, but you won't get an answer out of him, so you don't ask.

"Maybe. But that's if you stop getting yourself injured. Seriously, stop." His voice is harsh, but oddly caring for someone who's mad at you.

"You're saying it like I want to get hurt."

"Just shut up okay, you're so annoying."

"Then why are you helping me?" You counter, "And don't say that 'I have plans for you' bullshit again."

He pauses, focusing his eyes on your leg. Sukuna looked mello, a look completely contrasting the one from earlier. Open, truthful, and genuinely concerned.

"You are too good." He says briskly.

"So vague."

"Let me finish." He sighs, "Obviously, I'm horrible. The king of curses. I've killed more people then you can comprehend. But you still let me hold you that day. You rested your head on me like you had no care in the world. You're dumb for that, but kind."

You stare at him, eyebrows furrowed. So he was touched by you? Not in a physical way, but emotionally. Wow, leave it up to you to affect someone like him.

"And I hate you for that. I hate that you made me feel seen for the first time in a thousand years." He continues, "I hate that I can't hate you. I don't think anyone can hate you. That shit pisses me off."

"Trust me, people definitely hate me-"

"No! No they don't. Shut the fuck up brat." His eyes finally meet yours, the fire behind them is evident, "You don't understand how much everyone cares about you, it makes me feel like I need to too. Which I abhor. I'm going to be the one to keep you safe, no one else, because you're mine."

"I'm... Yours?"

"Always." His eyes get darker, "You're too good, so I will make you mine to balance things out. If someone ever so much as touches you, I'm giving them a slow and painful death."

"Yeah how about you don't do that." You say, patting his chest and sitting up fully.

You look down at your fully healed leg, marveling at the good job he did.

You need to think. Think about everything he just admitted. He thought you would balance him, like yin and yang. Does he really think that would work? It seems so far fetched and out of this world to even comprehend being the other half of Sukuna. The literal king of curses.

His promise of keeping you safe, the passion behind his eyes, the tender way his arms were around you that one night all surface in your mind. You thought he was human back then, when he wasn't opening his big mouth to ruin it.

He has human skin, a warm delicate body, and the will to keep someone safe. Isn't that enough to give it a try?

"Okay." You say lightly, "Okay, I'll be the butter to your biscuit or some cheesy bullshit like that. Just- Just know that I'm backing out of being 'yours' at any time I please."

He smirks, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around you, "You are so foolish. And I accept that condition."

You press into the hug, his upper body falling back to the ground, you splayed out on top of him.

"This is my thank you for healing my leg, so don't expect something later." You say, pressing your face into his neck.

He rests a hand on the back of your head, his strong fingers pressing you farther into him.

"I'll keep you safe from now on, sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 91.4K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...
482K 6.5K 46
-requests are open- just as the title says it's a collection of oneshots on the characters from jujutsu kaisen you can ALWAYS request anything๐Ÿ˜š โ–ช๏ธŽ t...