Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Final Exam Issues

2.8K 72 30
By Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

I started to wake up with a large amount of weight on my body to the point it was kinda hard to get up. 'The heck?' I looked down to see the all the girls in the bed with Kaachan's chest in my face. 'Oh sweet merciful meow.'

"Seems you're finally up." I glanced to the side to see Akeno move towards my face with a somewhat seductive smirk on her. "I sometimes forget just how much passion you could have. Having the ability to hold so much love for all of us, it makes me somewhat wish to spoil you more."

"A-Akeno. Maybe we should-"

"Shh. You wouldn't wish to wake up the girls here, would you?" I glanced downwards to see whe was wearing a translucent opened robe and nothing else. Her lips came closer to mine to the point I could feel her breath on me.

"I-I don't think this is a good idea with everyone here."

"Perhaps. But I wonder how far we could get away with having some fun before somebody catches us." I felt her mouth connect with mine and her tongue slide inside my mouth. It felt as if she was trying to suck the life out of me for my body to start reacting a little.

'Don't get stiff. Don't get stiff. Don't get stiff.' When she pulled away, a trail of saliva was between us with Akeno looking rather satisfied with her act.

"Seems you're both having fun." We glanced over to see Kaachan wake up with a bit of a scowl. "You should watch yourself fallen angel tits. You get outta line, I'll fucking blow your ass up."

"Oh my. I don't know what to say Kaachan~. Perhaps we can add Izuku into that to have me in the middle to give a little more fun~."

For the first time in a while, I saw Kaachan with a blush on her face. "Th-THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN YOU FUCKING SADIST!" Her shouting made everyone get up and notice the two picking a fight with each other.

"So what did Akeno say to get Katsumi this heated?"

"Talk about a threesome with Akeno in the center." I answered Nejire for her to have an understanding face.

"I like this chicks kinky spirit, but do they have to throw down in the morning? So lame fam."

"S-SHUT UP YOU WEIRD ASS STREET TALKER!" I got the chance to get up and start putting pants on and a shirt before heading down to make breakfast. Itsuka and Tsu followed for us to find Kuro walking through the hall in a larger form that could carry a sleeping Eri on his back while still being able to fit in the hallway easily.

"Morning Kuro."

"Meow Morning Izuku."

"Aww. Such a cute kitty. Do you like having your belly rubbed?" I grabbed Eri off for Itsuka to start giving Kuro some affection with her hands growing to fit over more of the demon cat's stomach.

"*yawn* Morning daddy."

"Morning snowball. Sleep well?" She nodded for me to hold her up and head downstairs to make breakfast for her and everyone else. Walking down, I noticed Iida scolding Kaminari for trying to head to the girls side before seeing Itsuka with Kuro coming down.

"Kendo. It is unfit for a hero in training to come down the steps in such an attire!?" Glancing back, I noticed her in short shorts that I could easily see an outline of her lower half and only wearing a green bra up top.

"Is it that bad Izuku?"

I held a bit of a blush before trying to say anything. "Mrrooowwww." I covered my mouth for Eri to start giggling at me.

Trying to at least salvage what little I have left of my dignity, I put Eri on a chair and went to work on breakfast. "Yo Midoriya. What's up."

"Hey Sato." I noticed our class sweet specialist already at work to see he was making cinnamon buns. "Trying a new recipe?"

"Oh yeah. I wanted to try this for a while and finally got the ingredients for it the other day. I made plenty since I figured everyone would want one or two."

"Thanks. I'll get started on some eggs and bacon for everyone."

"Thanks man." Due to his ability revolving around sweets, me and Sato formed a somewhat odd friendship in the kitchen. He makes sweets to try, and I help cook for him and some of the guys to go with it. Strange but effective friendship.

"Hope that you don't mind some other people crashing our breakfast." I mentioned this while using my tails to cut the bacon to place in the pan.

"I saw the girls walk up to your room last night.  Not a problem."

While working, Kirishima came in to notice the fact my hands and tails did almost everything with little effort to question me. "So are your tails like, hands for you or something?"

"Kinda." I slid a couple dozen sunny side up eggs on a plate along with some bacon to pass to Kirishima via tail. "Mind putting that on the table. Kaachan should be blowing through the door trying to get Akeno or Shouto about no-*BOOM*!" I timed it perfectly for Akeno to come in with only her underwear and opened robe on while Kaachan had one of my muscle shirts and a black pair of underwear underneath.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FALLEN ANGEL COW!"

"All I said was that I'd like for a little get together with you sometime." She laughed a bit to only anger Kaachan more.

"YOU SHOVED YOUR FINGER IN MY CUNT AND LICKED MY NECK!"

The two kept fighting around with Eri somewhat laughing. "Is this our life now?"

"Probably." Kirishima and Sato questioned while I grabbed the food to place on the table before grabbing Kaachan by my tails and placing her on my lap while sitting.

"Can we not do this in front of Eri? I feel like we're corrupting her."

"She hugs a demon familiar like a plushy and has two dozen moms. If she's not corrupted yet I don't know what will corrupt her." Kyoka points out while motioning to Eri hugging Kuro and feeding him some of her breakfast.

".....Yeah. Good point."

During lunch

After our morning classes, Midnight explained to us that we have final exams coming. Being the third smartest in the class with almost a solid A average, I felt confident for the most part. Though some of us...

"I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL!" Kaminari and Mina shouted with the later laughing at this.

"With the Sports Festival and the Internships, I didn't have time to study!" Kaminari started panicking with Eri drawing in a coloring book I gave her a picture of her and her family.

"Look daddy. I made a picture of our family." I glanced at the picture to tell who was who somewhat easily before seeing a dark haired girl with cat ears to the side.

"Who's this?"

"That was the nice lady when I was with...h-him." She didn't have the courage to say Overhaul's name, but I knew she was speaking about the bastard. It pained me knowing he still had some kind of a grip on her, but I was more scared of the person in the picture.

"Did this nice lady have black hair and long hair with two tails like daddy?"

"Yeah. She gave me apples and some sweets when we were alone. I thought she was nice." The color of everyone around us was gone when they realized who she was talking about.

"Eri. Sweetie. Did you ever see this lady after I saved you from Overhaul?"

"I think. I see her sometimes when I wake up from a bad dream. She helps me up and walks me to your room."

Everyone went dead silent when we realized that Kuroka might be able to get into the dorms with none of us knowing. "Eri honey. Can you come with me and we'll get a seat in the cafeteria with all your mommies and daddy?" Kaachan asked for her to nod and carry Kuro with her.

When she left, I glanced at everyone. "I'm just as surprised as you all are. I'm hoping that this is just what it looks like in Eri's eyes so we don't have to fear her coming in and killing us without us realizing it."

"She's....she's able to talk to Eri?" Momo was afraid for our little child. "She....she won't hurt her, would she?"

"As far as Eri knows, she's just a good person that tried to help her. Let's pretend that this is all it is for now and deal with it if the situation calls for it. For the finals though, we can make a study session Mina. Kaminari, you're on your own."

"WHAT THE HECK MAN!?"

"You know why." I walked out to follow Eri before seeing a red dot on the floor. 'Oooohhh! A shiny red dot!' I went charging for it while hearing Camie laugh from behind.

"This us like so funny watching him go after this. Reminds me of my cute little kitty at home."

Later that afternoon

After classes were done, me, Eri and the girls decided to take a trip to Kuoh academy to see our devil friends there. While entering the gate, we noticed a rather familiar face running from a group of girls.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PERVERT!" It was the small grape perv from the first day running for his life before tripping and getting the snot beaten out of him.

"Seems he didn't change from the first day." Ochako points this out with Nejire holding Eri's eyes so she wouldn't see the brutality.

"Izuku man. What's up?" We glanced over to see Issei, Akeno, Koneko, Irina, Xenovia and the rest of the Gremory house walk over.

"Hey man. We came to see if you guys wanted to hang out with us for a bit."

"Sounds nice. Do you mind if we tag along?"

Glancing over to Gremory, I gave a nod for the rest of her house to smile. "Well if it isn't the fools of UA. Have you come here to offer me a chance back?"

'OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! I'd rather have worms again than deal with this fucking burning litter box!' I looked over to see Monoma laughing uncontrollably. "Of course you'd get into this school."

"It's a shame that the world won't see how much of a failure you are to me! I wonder if you even realize just how big the gap is between the both of us you idiotic filthy flea ridden sack of cat shi-" Koneko immediately punched Monoma in the face while showing her nekomata form to him.

"You wanna talk shit, then you better be ready to get a punch to the face twat." She held her middle finger out while swearing at both Mineta and Monoma. "As my brother said to you both, meow mother fuckers." They both looked like they crapped themselves realizing Koneko's my sister. We decided to leave with Sona coming along shortly coming forward right after this was said.

Walking out, we started to talk about what we should do for a possible hangout spot. "So does anyone know of a good tea shop or cafe?"

"If I remember, there's a nice burger place down the road." Irina points out answering Kiba. We kept talking about some random stuff before Koneko pulled me to the back of the crowd.

"Izuku. You mind if I talk to you for a second?"

I waited before everyone was out of hearing reach before we started. "So what's up?"

Koneko didn't know how to address this from what I assumed for her to come straight out with what she wanted to say. "You're holding back still, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"During the fight we had back some time ago, you didn't use your claws when they were pulled out. Why?"

'Figured this would come back to bite my tail.' "I-it's nothing. Don't worry about it Koneko." I smiled and tried to play it off before she started to hug me.

"You're afraid, aren't you?" I couldn't speak with her hitting the nail on the head.

"Last time one of our family went all out, we were split up and I...."

"Izuku. Look at me." Koneko grabbed my face to look her in the eyes. "I'm fine. I know you hate yourself for what you did and you can't forgive Kuroka for what she did so easily if at all. But you gotta forgive yourself. Things are going to get tougher from now on and I want you to be ready for that. I just got you back in my life and I don't want you to die thinking you have to hold back. Please. For me, for Eri, and for all the girls that love you, try and forgive at least yourself and learn to control everything at once. It pains me as your sister to know you're still hurting when you shouldn't."

I saw tears start to well up in her eyes to know Koneko really did worry for me. I gave her a hug and made her a promise. "I'll try. I...I'm just scared I'll lose everything again if I lose control."

"I know. But I don't want you to lose everything just because you can't beat someone cause of you holding back. You're my brother and I love you."

"I love you too." We parted from our hug and went inside the burger place to see our group beginning to fight each other.

"YOU WANNA FUCKING GO PRETTY BOY!?" Kaachan immediately started picking a fight with Kiba while Gremory tried to calm the two down to unfortunately get Sona involved. Things went one after the other for the place to become a practical warzone with Ochako, Nejire, Mina, Asia, Kuro and Shouto to be at a table eating their meal while avoiding stray shots.

"Well this is unique. Is this always how lively it is with you?"

"Enough where this doesn't phase me. What do you want to order? My treat." Koneko looked at the menu before asking for a one pound burger with a fried egg, caramelized onions, bacon, ranch, lettuce, tomato and slaw. 'I guess she learned how to grow an appetite in my absence.'

One week later

The day of the exams came with all of us on edge. Fortunately, the girls and I had a study session where we were rather nicely prepared to the state of hoping to pass with high marks. Kaminari who had to learn from Iida, looked like his brain was fried from the start. Well, more fried than usual that is. For the most part, things were smooth sailing for me with the time for us to take it being called.

"Times up. Pencils down. Can the last person in each row please collect the answer sheets." Midnight asked with the girls being somewhat confident in themselves.

"Thanks for the help Izuku. That was like, super easier than your stuff." Camie leaned over and gave me a kiss on my cheek to make me blush a bit.

"Everyone please change and meet me outside for physical exam." Midnight stated this for us to grab our hero costumes and head out towards the buses.

When we got there, we noticed the teachers waiting for us with Nezu in his smiling fashion. "Hello class A. I'm sure you all are aware of what the final exam will be from talking to your upperclassmen." He mentioned for Nejire to hold some pride knowing it's only robots. "Well due to the issues of our exam perhaps not being challenging enough, we decided to change things up a bit. You students will be facing us, the teachers." Everyone went pale hearing this while we were explained that the teachers will hold their punches back just enough for us to have a chance of winning, though it won't be easy. A list was then made of everyone and who they would face.

Kaminari and Sato vs Cementos
Tsu and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm
Camie and hagakure vs Snipe
Sero and Kaminari vs Midnight
Nejire and Mina vs Nezu
Momo, Shouto, and Katsumi vs All Might
Ochako and Aoyama vs 13
Kyoka and Koda vs Present Mic
Iida and Ojiro vs Powerloader
Izuku vs Serafal

"Wait. I'm versing...." I was afraid to answer before the sound of someone behind me answered. 

"That's right Izuku. Today, I will be your opponent. Now don't think this will be easy, because I will make you go all out on me." There was a dark aura around her while she smiled. "Like how you did with Sona."

'Oh cat treats.'

And that finishes this chapter. See how Izuku handles fighting Serafal next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.4K 66
Izuku wants to make amends for what he did to Ochako. Ochako hates Izuku for what he did and holds him responsible for her parents death. Will these...
2.5K 72 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
18.8K 1K 20
Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they...
488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...