Hello :) [georgenotfoundxread...

Bởi blueberries26_

"does that turn you on?" Genre: a lot of themes....LIKE A LOT [contains smut and if george is uncomfortable w... Xem Thêm

hello?!
sick
oh yeah
ex
snow
good girl(smut)
new year
feels(nsfw(?))
meeting again
vacation
fuck off
comic con
buy
maid dressed(smut)
confession
bathroom
5 months
facetime
cyberfucked
dance
drunk in a dizz.
no way in hell.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
i know what he's like.
Party in the USA.

good news

2.8K 31 6
Bởi blueberries26_

FUCK?
FUCK!
FUCKKKKKK!!!??????

My eyes were wide when I saw the beautiful-news-fun filled email from my dream school....

University of Brighton!!!

"Mom! Mom!!!!!! I got itttttt!!!!"

My mother rushes into my room with a spoon in hand,shocked.

"DID SOMETHING HAPPENED?"she shouts.

I gesture my hand to my computer at her and she takes a look at it closely.After that she widens her eyes and holds both of my shoulder,shaking it.

"OMG OMG!!!! MY DEAR HUSBAND COME HERE WITH YOUR SON!!!"

Soon,both of them came in and was confused to what's going on.I was already dizzy when my mom started to shake me.

"SHE GOT IN!!!! AT BRIGHTON!!!!"
"I'm so proud of you y/n!!!" "my daughter finally did it!"
"yeay for her!!! i'm gonna be british person!! with a british accent! and and-"

I couldn't help but cry at this moment.
Can you believe it? Oversea?
It's amazing!

The world around me started to collapse and soon I don't even know what happened.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

820 48 27
Dreamnotfound involved. ⚠️ Some fluff and Smut ⚠️ Dream is dared by his two best friends to explore an abandoned castle not far from his home. Dream...
604K 12.2K 36
So just random bits of Dreamnotfound fluff. This isn't really scripted or outlined or anything, just me practicing my fluff writing skills. No smut...
159K 4.3K 11
College/Cafe au - George has a crush but hasn't even had his first kiss yet, so he goes to his best friend Dream for help, but the outcome is not qui...
36.5K 773 11
this is a george x dream story! it is not very sexual if that's something you are looking for i just cannot write smut haha anyways it's really juic...