Yandere Shigaraki x F! reader

By Aazmarin

《Clean Up Process: Completed [ Started:9.12.21 Ended:9.22.21]》 You were a well known florist that had a... More

Quirk explanation (please read)
Pilot
I Will Return
My Home
U.A
Welcome Home
❣Milked❣ part one
❣Milked❣ part two
Taken
Caged
Check up
❣Take my hand❣
❣You❣
Home sweet Home
We need to talk
Love me
My Moth
Tension
Equals? No...
Confronting
❣Sharing is caring❣
The Moth
New Headquarters
Our World

Traitor

3.4K 68 53
By Aazmarin

A hissing sound pushed through your gritted teeth as you took one foot inside the hot water. All the soreness came at once when you're body was fully submerged in the tub. You groaned and leaned your head back allowing it to rest on the edge of the tub. It was nearly a week since you last showered and you weren't at all surprise that Shigaraki wasn't bothered by the smell since he didn't care about the smell of his room. 

Today was a different day to prove to Shigaraki that you were committed to him and the League of villain's by assisting the Vanguard Action Squad in kidnapping Bakugo while they are away at camp. Telling Shigaraki might of been a mistake, turning your back on UA who helped you in the time of need and leaking every information you had on them that you recovered in the month of your stay. But you needed freedom and if UA knew of your situation, you lied to yourself that they would have understood why you betrayed them. 

Groaning you dunked your head underneath the water and stayed there for a few seconds, thinking back to when Shigaraki was holding you in his arms. That moment was the softest and sweetest moment you ever saw Shigaraki as and it made your heart flutter, beating with a new feeling that you wish you could ignore. 

Rising back up, from the side you saw Shigaraki entering the room with your clothes in hand. 

"You take too long."

"Girls usually do," You stood up and stepped out, pulling your hair to the side and draining it of water. "I don't know when it will be the next time I get a shower."

"Do good and you could bathe as long as you want."

You slipped on your underwear and put on your bra. You took the clothes from him and turned your back on him, slipping on your outfit that the League had made you. The color was darker than what you were use to but it was suppose to help you with hiding away in the forest. The outfit benefitting your breast by lifting them up and pushing them together to let them pop out. 

''Great, I get to show off my boobs while attempting kidnap.''

Facing Shigaraki you tucked your hands inside your chest to adjust your breast. Shigaraki tilted his head to the side as he admired the view. He cleared his throat and turned around towards the door while pulling down his pants from his crotch area. After finally seeing your body and feeling what it was like to be inside you, he was finding himself easily turned on by you. 

"Do you have anything for my hair?"

"Kurogiri might."

Shigaraki walked out of the room and you followed behind. The hallway's light were dimmed and a few were broken; flickering rapidly. If this didn't scream killers than you don't know what can. Entering the bar everyone was sitting around, waiting for orders and waiting for you. 

"Finally," Dabi kicked off the wall he was leaning on. He made his way across the room towards you. "Waiting on a wingless moth who will only cause us trouble."

"Oh come on!" Toga leaned on the palm of her hands and gave you a sharp smile. She was gleeful as ever. "She won't leave us."

"What make's you so damn sure?" Dabi snaps.

It was obvious Dabi thought of you as a lost cause since you were from UA but clearly he didn't know your families history and being bad was in your blood even if you resented it all your life. 

"This," Shigaraki sat down at the bar and pulled a small black box towards him. He tossed the top to the side and pulled out a small choker with a padlock in the middle. "Inside of this is a tracker. It only comes off with a key. Trying to cut the leather would be too difficult since the doctor that cut your wings also made this leather uncuttable. If you do attempt to cut it off, a surge of electricity will go through your body and your location will be easily identifiable."

Instead of waiting on Shigaraki to call you over you decided to walk past Dabi and approach Shigaraki. You pulled your wet, damped hair up above your neck and leaned in to allow Shigaraki to put on the choker. Impressed by your forwardness he unlocked the padlock and placed it around your neck. 

Kurogiri pulled out another small black box with red and gray striped ribbon. "This is a gift from All for One." He slid the box over the counter.

"All for one?" Dropping your hair down, feeling the cold padlock on your cold skin you pulled on side of the ribbon before taking the top off. Inside was a dark brown hair stick. It was black on the thin end and as it reaches the top it blended to a brown. At the top was a bright red tulip with resin that imitated morning dew, it was the very flower  that you had made for Toga who gave it to Shigaraki and the flower Shigaraki had given you when your wings were cut off. 

Shigaraki's relationship with All for One must of been a father and son or a guardian and child; and clearly Shigaraki was communicating with him a lot about you if he sent the flower that started all this. 

"Tell him thank you." You flipped your hair into a bun and stabbed the hair stick into your hair. 

"You can tell him yourself." Shigaraki reached out and rubbed the tulip with his thumb and index. 

"This is making me sick." Dabi groaned and stood behind you.

"Let's go already! Since when was this a love story?" Twice was jittery as the day you met him. 

Spinner was sitting on the couch with Magne. His arms were crossed over his chest and his leg was bouncing rapidly. "Just cause you put a collar on her doesn't mean she could betray us."

"She wouldn't," Shigaraki's fingers crook around your neck and he squeezed down, only the slightest. Meant as a warning rather than a threat. "Would you, Tulip?"

"No," Your hands went backwards, landing on his knees and you placed yourself between his legs. Your ass brushing against his bulge that he thought he had hid from you. "I wouldn't."

"Magne!" Toga hopped down from her chair and ran behind Magne, her arms wrapping around her neck and rubbing her cheek on Magne's head. "We have a new sister in the League!" 

"I see that."

Shigaraki lets your neck go and leans into the bar top. He was fighting against the urge to have you get on him and fuck him with your back facing him so he could see your ass. But he needed to maintain that "don't fuck with me" leader attitude and instead ignored your beautiful body leaning against him. 

"Kurogiri will send you all in the center of the forest. Compress-"

The door opens and a man behind a strange mask enters, he wore a brown coat and a top hat; very formal like Kurogiri. He bowed before take another step with his cane out in front of him. 

"Will be helping you all in taking Bakugo. The main focus is to get that kid and get out, no need to lose any members." 

Mr. Compress snickered. "What a unique cast."

Closest to the door which Mr. Compress entered, Kurogiri activated his quirk by creating a large misty portal. Dabi entered first but not before giving you a nasty and intimidating glare. Twice and Mr. Compress followed behind giving you a wave before disappearing into the mist. When Toga and Magne stood up to enter the mist, you had took a step forward to follow with the girls but Shigaraki pinched your elbow to stop you. Looking over your shoulder towards Shigaraki, searching for his eyes that were hidden away behind that mask and hair. 

"Don't try anything."

"Your trust in me is nowhere near the amount I have in you. Disappointing."

Yanking your arm from his hand you took quick steps towards the portal before Shigaraki could attempt to get you again. The mist ran over your body as you stepped out to the other side, entering the dark forest. Everyone was standing together in a circle waiting upon further orders from Dabi, who was taking the leader role with Shigaraki absent. When Spinner finally came through the mist, Dabi pointed to Magne and spinner assigning them together. Mr. Compress was the back up incase situation became tight, his quirk could get them out if needed. Toga and you were together and before Dabi could continue, Toga grabbed your wrist and ran off with her knife in hand. Dabi had no strength or care to call for Toga to return, instead he tapped Twice to join him and he walked off to another section of the forest. 

Keeping up with Toga was surprisingly difficult. The girl had a lot of hidden energy and it looked as though she could continue running for hours without breaking a sweat. You on the other hand was sweating and your chest was hurting from the crispy hair of the forest, your mouth and throat became dry with every inhale of the air. 

Toga came to a slow stop and she pulled you behind a tree. She lifted her knife up to her lips before using it to point to shadows up head that were walking away from where you both stood. From the back, you could faintly make out Uraraka's and Tsuyu's hair swaying. You suddenly remembered how sweet Tsuyu was when you asked her to teach you to swim. You have never seen someone brighten up and get excited that they even offered to teach you right then and there the moment you asked. Uraraka was one of those girls that you could count on, the type to be generous even if she didn't have much to offer. Even when her mood was down she was one of the first ones to run to you and ask about your day when you didn't appear as happy as they were used to. 

"I just need some blood from them."

"How much?"

"Enough to last a few minutes." 

You frowned. Not that it was the wrong answer but it wasn't an exact answer you were hoping for. 

"Hold on," You stepped back and glanced around. "Go around to the side, I'll distract them. Tsuyu, the frog girl in green, she has pretty good hearing so stay absolutely quiet."

"Wow," Toga's eyes sparkled up and she smiled. She wrapped her arounds around your face and glanced up at you. "You're amazing."

"Let's concentrate, first," You pulled her off of you and gave her a pat on the head. "If we do well I'll let you snuggle me for as long as you want?"

"Really?" Toga's eyes lit up with stars and hearts.

"I always keep my promise."

Her face blushed and she nodded, crouching down and walking along the side. You stepped out into view and called out their names. They immediately turned around and with teary eyes they froze in place. 

"No hug?"

Your arms extended out to the side and you slowly stepped forward. The tension was thin between the two of you and there was a chance that one of them will put two and two together of the chances of you being here while things are going to hell. Dabi had started a fire not far from where her and Tsuyu were and all of a sudden, a classmate that mysteriously disappeared from their dorm room is now in front of them-- dressed differently, looking not her normal self and missing her wings. 

You took a step forward and they took a step back, huddling close to one another and shaking. This was not their friend standing in front of them, it was a stranger, a villain, the enemy and they were alone with no way of communicating back to Aizawa or anybody else. They felt like mice trapped in a labyrinth with limited options. 

"Guys..."

"Stay back!" Uraraka stood in front of the shivering frog with her arms extended out. 

"I came to warn you of the League," You brought your index finger up to your lips and with your other hand you motioned them to lower their voice by shaking your hand up and down. "They are here to take someone."

"Who?"

"She's standing behind you."

Uraraka and Tsuyu turned around to see Toga striking forward with her knife out ahead of her.  Toga took down Uraraka, her knife slicing her arm but held at point by Uraraka's strength. You on the other hand was able to grab Tsuyu by her ankle, yanking her back and pinning her to the tree with her arms on her back. This was not the greatest time for you or your old friends. They were good to you and you repay them by harming one and taking the blood of the other. Tsuyu was whimpering under your strength and all you wanted to do was let her go. 

"Ribbit," Tsuyu cried out your name and begged for an answer. "How could you?"

Glancing over your shoulder to Toga attempting to jab her knife into Uraraka, you cleared your throat and lifted your head up to reveal your choker. Tsuyu squinted her eyes as she observed the choker and looked up to her. Frowning your eyebrows curved up, you were just as scared as her and Uraraka. 

Toga was thrown to her back and you tossed Tsuyu to the side to lift Toga up. 

"Let's go." 

"The blood?" You asked, getting her to her feet.

Toga grumbled as she looked down at the small amount of blood she had taken. "It's good for now. "

Toga turned and ran, leaving you with your ex friends. Not wanting to look back to their faces your foot shifted and you took off. 

"Wait!" Uraraka called out your name. Her hands lifted up to her arm where she had been scratched. "Come back to us."

You pulled on your choker. "I'll make things worse."

Their faces became overwhelmed with pain knowing full well they didn't know how to save a friend who was trapped. Sighing you ran after Toga, leaving the girls in the dark and wounded. The run back hurt worse than before and this time it wasn't due to the forest air or coldness. Your heart felt heavy and your body wanted to collapse, it was hard to believe that part of you was okay with this. Toga slowed down and hopped on her toes while looking up to her knife that she held over her head just beside the light of the moon. With a taunting giggle she spun in circles before reaching out for your hands. Her golden eyes were filled with happiness and love, a mix that didn't seem all to well for someone like her. 

"I like Uraraka, we have so much in common!"

You nervously laughed and gave her a nod. "I bet. She's friendly."

"She loves Deku as much as I do!" Toga yanked on your right arm and pulled you further into the forest. 

"I would have never known."

"The crazies are here."

Dabi had his hands tucked in his pockets with Spinner, Magne and Twice behind him all waiting for you and Toga. Looking around you had noticed that Mr. Compress was nowhere to be seen. 

"Where's compress?"

"It's none of your business, he'll be here."

Loud screaming noises surfaced and broke the silence of the forest. In the air, Mr. Compress was being tackled by Shoji, Deku and Shoto. The boys come hurling down to the floor and you pulled Toga back to prevent you and her from feeling the impact. Her eyes lit up with love again as she gripped your arm and glanced up to her. Smiling wide, Toga rubbed her cheek against your chest and your blushed. It was sweet but you hope Shigaraki didn't get pissed and consider this a threat to him. 

As Mr. Compress ran up and out of Dabi's way, Toga pushed you behind her and the black mistiness soaked into your view.

You landed back on the cold ground of the villain's hideout, the bar. Groaning you rubbed your head that had slammed against the floor. 

"You," Shigaraki jumped off of his stool and reached down to your arm. "Ungrateful bitch!" 

"What?" 

Shigaraki yanked on your arm and dragged you back through the poorly lit hallway. His anger, his grip it was causing you to fall into a panic. Everything was fast. First you were in the forest and you had witness Deku, who was completely bandaged up, stomping on Mr. Compress back. And then, you ended up back in the bar with an angry Shigaraki. 

"I gave you warnings," Shigaraki opened his door and shoved you inside. "I even had my guard down for one fucking moment."

Gasping, your knee landed on a sensitive spot turning numb and you sat down rubbing it violently as if it would ease it. 

"But no," Shigaraki reached down and grabbed a chunk of your hair, guiding you to the wall where the chains hung. "You went ahead and disobeyed me for a second time."

"Shigaraki wait!" 

This time you fought against him. You slapped and kicked, swinging your arms away from the chains and Shigaraki growled. 

"Stop it!"

"No!" 

Shigaraki raised his hands up and gripped on your left arm. It was a sharp pain before your arm slowly started to turn to dust. In a quick thought you swatted away Shigaraki's hand and stroked his cheek while reaching up to kiss him. 

"Look what you're doing Shigaraki!" You leaned in for another kiss and Shigaraki slaps your face but he did let go of your left arm.

His body was shaking, his eyes wide and trembling at the sight of you. His moth was curling up while holding what was left of her arm. Tears rolling and soaking the sheets but their eyes pleading for mercy. Shigaraki got to his feet and reached for a pair of scissors. 

"Shigaraki.." 

"Don't move."

The cold metal of the scissors grazed the skin just above the decaying part. You turned over and bit down on the sheets as Shigaraki's nervous hands used the scissors on your flesh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 17.5K 41
[ᴅᴀʙɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢�...
11.5K 113 12
"You fell to the ground seeing your father slap you and drinking beer at the same time and saying "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE DIED," You said to yourself...
177K 7.9K 25
cold concrete. darkness. it's the first few things that float back to you as you wake up in a building seemingly trashed and decaying. a strange powd...
918K 32.3K 59
Should you sleep with your boss? Probably not. You thought you hated heroes, especially ones like your boss, but now... you just might change your mi...