Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader Onesh...

By plotchickens

Exactly what the title suggests. I do a lot of characters, and take a lot of requests. (Mainly non-binary rea... More

LETS GET IT ROLLIN
Y. Itadori - Comfort
Y. Itadori - Strength (part one)
Y. Itadori -Strength (part two)
Y. Itadori - Late Nights
Y. Itadori - Headcanons
T. Inumaki - Sore
T. Inumaki - Not Alone
T. Inumaki - Our Limbs
T. Inumaki - No Words
T. Inumaki - Headcanons
S. Gojo - Lights & Rings
S. Gojo - Stay
S. Gojo - Piercings
S. Gojo - Step In Time
S. Gojo - Headcanons
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part one)
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Books
M. Fushiguro - Markers
M. Fushiguro - Headcanons
K. Nanami - Life
K. Nanami - Cold
K. Nanami - Childish
K. Nanami - Your Person
K. Nanami - Headcanons
Sukuna - Burnt
Sukuna - Touch (part two)
Sukuna - Defend
Sukuna - Headcanons
RANDOM - A/N
M. Fushiguro - For You
S. Geto - Blankets & Beaches
S. Gojo - Prove It (part one)
S. Gojo - Prove It (part two)
Y. Itadori - Stay Over
Sukuna - One Hour
Y. Itadori - Raindrops
T. Inumaki - Tackle
M. Fushiguro - Night Rolling
S. Gojo - Plus One
Y. Itadori - Letting You Stay
S. Geto - Sweet Talk
S. Gojo - Mutual Support
N. Kugisaki - No Money
K. Nanami - After Hours
M. Fushiguro - Vocal Strings
Sukuna - New Age
All Characters - Headcanons (one)
Gojo & Geto - Found Family
T. Inumaki - HanaHaki
Y. Itadori - Hero
N. Kugisaki - Permanent
K. Nanami - Sunshine
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part one)
All Characters - Headcanons (two)
S. Gojo - You Like It
S. Geto - Apologies & Tickets
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part two)
K. Nanami - Thank You
T. Inumaki - Working For Reassurance
S. Gojo - Human (TW: SH)
S. Gojo - Sour Note
Y. Itadori - Impressions
K. Noritoshi - Pretend
K. Nanami - New Issues
Choso - Strangers
S. Geto - For Now
Y. Itadori - Failure
Sukuna - Frigid
All Characters - Headcanons (three)
K. Nanami - Attention Stealer
T. Inumaki - Brushstrokes
S. Gojo - Ordinary Fears
K. Nanami - Happenstances
M. Fushiguro - Dancing
Fushiguro & Itadori - Friendships
K. Nanami - Everything About You
Sukuna - Barely a Partner
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine
M. Fushiguro - Spoken and Unspoken
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine (part two)
Sukuna - Warmth
All Characters - Headcanons (four)
Z. Maki - Hockey
K. Nanami - Allow Me (TW: SH)
M. Fushiguro - Wins and Losses
S. Gojo - Drift Away
K. Nanami - Strum
Y. Itadori - His Love
S. Gojo - Birthday
S. Gojo (& Nanami?) - Ham Sandwiches
S. Geto - Human
M. Fushiguro - Subconscious
T. Inumaki - Notes
N. Kugisaki - Monkey Gerard
N. Zenin - Submit His Ego
S. Gojo - Dominating Your Feelings
Y. Itadori - Relax
All Characters - Headcanons (five)
K. Nanami - The Metamorphasis
K. Nanami - Happenstances (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Climb
N. Kugisaki - Vinyl
M. Fushiguro - Drawing the Line
S. Geto - Our Eyes
T. Fushiguro - To Make You Feel
Y. Junpei - Geese and Dogs
Y. Itadori - Hope
K. Noritoshi - Vulnerability
S. Gojo - Despite It
Nanami - College Time Baby
S. Geto - Consistency
Sukuna - Rile
Gojo & Geto - Poster

Sukuna - Touch (part one)

27K 878 1.5K
By plotchickens

Pain is inevitable for a Jujutsu Sorcerer, you tell yourself this everyday. It's clear that it's just something that comes with the job.

What doesn't come with the job however, is your ever persistent stomach pains.

You don't know why you get them, honestly it could be due to a thousand things at this point. All you know is that it hurts.

Walking out of your room, bent at the waist with a hand pressed against your stomach, you make your way to the schools kitchen. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find something to calm it down. If push comes to shove you'll put warm water on a rag and see if that does anything.

Trying not to think about the coiling and clenching of your abdomen, you push open the kitchen door.

Sadly, this was a big ass kitchen, and you're not that familiar with it. After flicking on the light, you see a figure bent in the corner.

Without you even saying anything, it whips its head around and you realize that it's Itadori. Staring at his wide eyes, you tilt your head in question.

"Okay," He drawls slowly, "I may or may not be eating the chocolate Gojo got from his last business trip."

"It makes you more suspicious that you're huddled in the corner like that."

Itadori sighs, "You're right."

You go to ask him for help finding something for your stomach, but before you can get a chance, Sukuna's mouth appears on his cheek.

"Brat. This chance is too good, let me at them." The mouth says evilly.

"Go away." Itadori slams his hand down onto his cheek, rubbing the spot with discontent afterward, "So what are you doing in here this late anyway?"

"My stomach is killing me. I'm looking for something to help."

Yet again, a mouth appears on Itadori's cheek, "Let me out, I won't do anything."

"Like I believe you." Itadori replies, going to slap his hand over the offending mouth.

"I swear on it. You can pull me back whenever." Sukuna was grumbling, but obviously sincere.

That threw both you and Itadori for a loop.

"Well, I'm not supposed to. Sukuna, what do you even want to do?"

"Help them with the stomach bullshit."

"Why?" You say, budding into the conversation. You were majorly over it at this point, honestly just wanting to get back to your room.

It must show on your face, because Itadori's concern for you grows.

"Y/N, is it okay if I let him take control?" He askes slowly.

"Do whatever. Just do it fast if anything because I'm about to keel over."

He looks hesitant, but quickly relaxes his features and allows Sukuna to take over him.

You were scared, obviously, he was the king of curses after all. Even though he swore to Itadori that he wouldn't do anything, he probably has a loophole of some kind.

You don't want to deal with this right now.

You watch as Itadori's features shift slightly and take on the black inked marks. No matter how many times you watch this change, it still baffles you.

He opens his eyes and smirks at you, making you feel like a ant under his gaze. You clutch your stomach harder.

"Why did you want to have control?" You're trying to keep your voice steady, but oh god this doesn't seem good.

"Don't get the wrong idea about this." He says, and you want to question what he means but before you can form the words, he's stepping toward you.

Instinctively, fear overcomes your muscles and you step back until your back hits the wall. Well that's not any better.

He lifts up a hand, and you try not to cower into yourself, the stressful encounter already effecting your stomach in negative ways. Instead of striking his hand down onto you, he lowers it so his palm is in front of your stomach.

He looks at you as if asking permission for something. Before you can even answer, he lifts up the front of your shirt slightly, pressing his palm on the center of your stomach.

You almost lunge away with fear. He could easily blow you into pieces with his hand like that. The only thing keeping you grounded was the warmth spilling from the place his hand was touching.

"What? How is it that warm?" You ask, glancing down at his large hand flushed against your skin.

"I can heal people, brat."

"Why are you healing me though?"

"Stop asking questions, I'll kill you." He glares at you.

"Do it then." Maybe not the best response on your end, but hey why not.

"Not yet." He says harshly, "You're too valuable for that."

"What does that even mean?"

"What did I say about questions?"

"I mean you said you wouldn't kill me yet so I'm taking my chances." You counter. This was weirdly entertaining, despite being scared out of your mind.

"You have potential, and I have plans for you. You're not allowed to die yet."

You frown. You're body hasn't felt this great in ages, but the words he's saying are ruining the effect. Now you're left with a bad taste in your mouth.

"You said the same thing about Fushiguro, right? That you have plans for him?" He nods. "Well stop having them."

"Hm, but that would be no fun." Sukuna puts his face in front of yours, "Don't you want to be strong, Y/N?"

"Maybe not the way of strength you're used to, but in general, yes."

"Then allow me to make you into that." His smile is horrific, "Allow me to shape you into a perfect little human so I can do with you as I please. Yes, I think we could both get something out of that."

"What the hell am I getting out of that?" You say, trying to bend your head as far back from him as possible.

"To be my pet. My prize. I'll have you wrapped around my finger. Don't tell me you haven't thought about that before?"

"No, I haven't." Even you know you're lying. His ability to see straight through you is making you sweat.

It's not a sin to think about yourself in that situation. On the side of proclaimed "evil", bending to its every will. Bending to someones every will. Of course you've thought about it.

The thought of the person being Sukuna, however, sends chills down your spine.

Follow that monster? The one with no remorse or feelings for anything alive? Even after he tenderly cures your stomach pain via his own ability.

Right. He did that.

Maybe it was just to get you in his debt, but something about the way he lifted your shirt and placed his hand down seemed too soft for reality.

"I haven't touched someone like this for about 1,000 years." He says, finally removing his hand.

"Keep it that way."

"So I didn't soften you down at all, huh. Interesting, you're stronger than I thought."

He pushes his knee in between your legs, pushing you flat against the wall. Still, you keep your head to the side.

Sukuna reaches up, grabbing your chin and forcing you to face him, teasing you about manners.

"Get off of me." You say, staring him dead in the eye. Yeah, that shit is terrifying.

Suprisingly, he backs off, creating a respectful distance between you.

"I do deserve something though. For healing you." He looks annoyed, "I don't do things for free, and you don't seem to be giving in to my promise of strength."

"Of course I'm not giving into that."

"Then do something else for me. It's the least you can do."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Keep me company."

Oh. Okay well that doesn't seem too bad. Unless he means it in some creepy perverted way.

"By keeping you company, do you mean like... physically? Or what." That's something you never wanted to say.

"It's so boring in this kid's dumbass head, so yes. Physically."

You swallow loudly, nodding. Hopefully you're on the same page here. If he thinks that you're allowing him to do other things with you, you might throw some punches.

"So hurry up then, bring me to your room." He says impatiently.

"You- You want to go to my room? Sukuna do you know how much trouble I'm already in just talking to you in the first place?"

"I like when you say my name." He smirks, "The damage has already been done, lead the way, sweetheart."

Resisting the urge to flip him off, you walk hesitantly back to your room. His eyes on you felt like a predator stalking its prey, and you just had to keep going like nothing was happening.

You can't decide if you want Gojo or someone to show up. While it will get you out of this nerve wrecking situation, you'll always feel like Sukuna has you in his debt. That's not a good feeling.

You walk into your room, leaving the door open behind you to let Sukuna in. He steps over the threshold, swiviling to look at the space before turning around and closing the door.

He also clicks the lock. That's nice.

Standing in the center of the room, arms crossed in front of your chest, you let him approach you.

You're not as hesitant about it now, you just keep telling yourself that Itadori will regain control if something bad happens.

He reaches you, prying your arms off of your chest and wrapping his arms around your torso, his chin resting on the top of your head. For about a minute, you don't know if you should recuperate, so your arms stay at your sides.

"Hug me back, brat." He whispers.

"Okay."

You reach your arms up, winding them around the top of his shoulders and resting your head on his shoulder. The warmth of his body felt really nice, you have to admit that.

What shocked you the most is the calmness in his muscles. For being such a malicious and overbearing person, he was relaxed and almost soft in your arms. Sukuna wasn't the king of curses anymore, he was just someone who wanted touch.

That thought scares you more than anything else in the world. You shouldn't be seeing him like that, thinking about him like he's human. He's not. You know that.

"I'm moving us to your chair." Without pulling away, he backs up into the plush armchair you have sitting in the corner of the room.

After sitting down himself, he puts his hands on your hips and flips you so you're facing away from him, then pulls you down onto his lap. He then situates you so you're sitting diagonally on him, your ass on the chair next to his thigh and your legs hanging over the opposite arm.

Wrapping his arms around you again, he sighs, content.

It's actually not that bad. You didn't think someone like him would be good at cuddling, but suprises are common in this world.

You relax in his arms, bending your spine and pushing your face into his neck.

Again, you're hit with the feeling of vulnerability. He's so close, and could be trying to get your guard down so he could attack.

It wouldn't be that bad of a way to go though. In the arms of a hot guy. Yeah, you'd take that over death via curse any day.

You hear his breath deepen, yours along with it. Sukuna was either just as comfortable as you, or really good at faking it. You wanted to believe the prior for the time being. Just for the sake of your sanity, and your desires.

"Thank you." You think you might be hallucinating when you hear those words press against your eardrums, but they're so real. So real, and there.

"Yeah." You say back quietly, not sure how to even feel in the moment.

Without much consideration, you decide to just enjoy this. To see him as a person while it lasts. Because hey, you felt like you needed some touch too.

Bonus:

You startle at the sound of a high pitch scream from right next to you and fall off your chair in shock. Looking up, you see Itadori sitting there, both hands clamped over his mouth.

"Why was- Was he- Did he do anything?!" He was trying his best to get the words out, "Y/N he was in control for so long and- and you were sleeping! How were you both sleeping?!"

"Itadori, chill out, it's fine." You say, standing up after getting over your shock, pressing your hand on his shoulder. "Besides, he's not that threatening, he just wanted to cuddle~"

He just looks up at you with slight horror and confusion, working his mouth in a dazed fashion.

Before he can even come up with the words to respond to that, Sukuna pops up on his cheek.

"Don't make me sound like a pussy, sweetheart." He says. Obviously his masculinity is that fragile.

"At least that's some form of pussy. Since you're not getting any other kind."

The mouth disappears.

"Oh my god." Itadori says, "Oh my god you just made him shut up. Like actually shut up."

"I guess I did."

Itadori hops up excitedly, jumping back and forth on his feet, "Let's go tell Fushiguro and Kugisaki, this is amazing!"

"Yes! I've never felt more accomplished."

You run out of your room together to search for the two first years. The only thing on your mind however, was the soft words Sukuna spoke to you. And the feeling of warmth that came with them.

Maybe he was slightly more human than you thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 435 28
"People usually don't forget about me." Gojo stated. "But there's nothing memorable about you." You responded, not meaning to offend. "You're not ja...
6.2K 117 9
A collection of various one-shots of Gojo X Geto Contains Fluff, Angst, AUs and also NSFW 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。 Minors dni (Please)
310K 20.9K 38
🐇🥕"𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺". 🐇🥕𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯-𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 "𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴...
479K 6.5K 46
-requests are open- just as the title says it's a collection of oneshots on the characters from jujutsu kaisen you can ALWAYS request anything😚 ▪︎ t...