Queen B

By Perfect_Poppy

Transferring to Belvoire University, Thailand native student Lisa Manoban looks forward to being able to have... More

EEN
TWEE
DRIE
VIER
VYF
SES
SEWE
AGT
NEGE
TIEN
ELF
TWAALF
DERTIEN
VIERTIEN
VYFTIEN
SESTIEN
SEWENTIEN
AGTIEN
NEGENTIEN
EEN-EN-TWINTIG
TWEE-EN-TWINTIG
DRIE-EN-TWINTIG
VIER-EN-TWINTIG
VYF-EN-TWINTIG
SES-EN-TWINTIG
SEWE-EN-TWINTIG
AGT-EN-TWINTIG
NEGE-EN-TWINTIG
DERTIG
EEN-EN-DERTIG
TWEE-EN-DERTIG
DRIE-EN-DERTIG
VIER-EN-DERTIG
VYF-EN-DERTIG
SES-EN-DERTIG
SEWE-EN-DERTIG
AGT-EN-DERTIG
NEGE-EN-DERTIG
VIERTIG
EEN-EN-VIERTIG
TWEE-EN-VIERTIG
DRIE-EN-VIERTIG
VIER-EN-VIERTIG
VYF-EN-VIERTIG
SES-EN-VIERTIG
SEWE-EN-VIERTIG
AGT-EN-VIERTIG
NEGE-EN-VIERTIG
VYFTIG
EEN-EN-VYFTIG
TWEE-EN-VYFTIG
DRIE-EN-VYFTIG
VIER-EN-VYFTIG
VYF-EN-VYFTIG
SES-EN-VYFTIG
SEWE-EN-VYFTIG
AGT-EN-VYFTIG
NEGE-EN-VYGTIG
SESTIG
PLEASE HELP ME
EEN-EN-SESTIG
TWEE-EN-SESTIG
DRIE-EN-SESTIG
VIER-EN-SESTIG
VYF-EN-SESTIG
SES-EN-SESTIG
SEWE-EN-SESTIG

TWINTIG

15.9K 682 545
By Perfect_Poppy

Hope you are enjoying yourselves. Thank you for the comments and votes. Hopefully my story will be found somewhere in the ranks with the amazing Jenlisa stories.

But please may I add that this is all FICTION! Fanfiction is a wonderful thing which brings other together, but please understand that none of my portrayals are true. My portrayal of Kai is not true and he is in fact my bias from EXO. So please don't hate on him based on my portrayal of him in Queen B. He is actually such a sweetie in real life.

But now that I am done talking...

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

It was like everything has been shifted into Gear five. All of a sudden, everything was just whirling around at a fast pace. Passing the auditions was the best thing ever and when the club told Somi and Rose, they both immediately fell to the floor in relief. Rose actually started to spout tears because now she knew that her song was going to be brought to life. Lisa immediately hugged her best friend, giving the comfort which the Australian needed as it was a huge step for her as a musician and as a person.

And after that, it was full steam ahead for all of them. The Music festival was just around the corner and they needed to finish the number they have come up with. There was excitement in the air as the preparations for the Music festival began. Students were already discussing what things they were looking forward to and where they plan to spend their time at the festival. The talks of who would be attending was almost a big conversation as everyone was looking forward to seeing all the alumni of Belvoire.

It is no secret that the most successful of people graduated from Belvoire. Idols, Actors, business-people, doctors, lawyers, politicians and so much more. If you have on your CV that you graduated from Belvoire, then you basically already have both feet walking through the door. That is how much it means to graduate from Belvoire. Opportunities are place don your lap if you play your cards right, and to be able to see the successful products of the Belvoire system was exciting itself.

Belvoire can make and break you. So, it is up to you to decide which side you will be on when the coin flips.

Vocal training has been going on as usual and might Lisa say that all of them sand in perfect harmony now. It is scary to see the difference between the vocal majors from their teaching perspective. Jungkook, Somi and Rose were all very serious and they were striving to make sure they all use their own technique to sing and will not strain their voices. Dancing and singing are hard as you have to do so many dance moves while keeping you voice steady. Lisa has so much more respect for Idols like Taemin now because it was not as easy as they made it look.

Chungha and Lisa also finished coming up with the choreography and it was getting picked up quickly by the others, all of them having a natural talent of picking up the choreography easy. Though Lisa is the one who had to show each individual one how to dance as she has memorised it all already, shocking even Chungha when they were developing it. But it was okay, Lisa was more than happy to do it because she already saw the dance in her mind at how all of them will look.

It was will perfect. She knows it will.

Though that doesn't mean that they aren't nervous because they are. The contestants of the music festival have already been announced and it was no surprise that everyone was wondering who RT were. Thankfully, their names were left anonymous and nobody knows that it is in fact the dance club who have made the competition. The element of surprise is a powerful weapon to have in a battle and they were planning to use it at the festival. Nobody will know what will hit them. Because just imagine that, a dance group of poor students actually made it into the competition, that is newsworthy for a front-page headline.

The dances of each competitor have been kept otherwise quiet, nobody wanting to risk a spoiler of the performance before the music festival, but there have been some murmurs that Reigning Kingdom were planning something big this year. By watching all the past performances of the rich kids, Lisa can tell that each year that Jennie and the others perform, it only gets better. They have even managed to get music of artists who haven't even been released yet and comes up with a choreography for it. Just last year, they ended up do a dance to an Ava Max song which had yet to be released to the public. No surprise that they won, especially when the singer appeared onstage at the end with a wide smile on her face.

They were planning to win again this year and the rumours of what they have come up has only been growing as times goes on.

But another thing which has been growing is the electricity between Kai and Jennie.

From what the dance cub had seen at the sports hall, it appears that was only a pinch of what has been happening. The two of them have actually gotten into a lot more spats lately. The attention was surprisingly off Lisa now that a new entertainment has come by in the form of the royal couple. Kai and Jennie have fire spitting matches on campus, both of them with their eyes blazing and poison leaving their lips as hey argue. It is all brand new considering how long the two have been together.

It is just like a switched has suddenly gone off and everything is wrong. Kai accuses Jennie of changing and being so ice cold all of the sudden while Jennie accuses Kai of being lazy and depend on his money a lot more than he should. Which is ironic considering that Jennie is rich herself. But the difference which Lisa has noticed between the two is that Jennie actually does work a lot on her own, being a perfectionist and showing that side to the blonde when they had the assignment together. While from what Chungha has told her about Kai, along with a few others, is that Kai is quite reliant on the brains and muscle of others. While he himself is a great dancer, he does rely for choreographies to be made up for him.

In one of the arguments between the couple, it turns out that it is inf act mostly Jennie who comes up with the choreographies, not him. While it does show the talent of the brunette with all the performances, she has done with him, the group and herself, it also shows Kai's weakness as a choreographer and a dancer. A dancer with no sense of style on their own is basically as useful as a shadow in a night dance.

Dancers need their own style. Not just a copycat and robotic servant who just follows orders. One needs to push themselves and improvise. Everyone needs their own flair in dance, and it appears that Kai lacks that.

It was not fun watching a couple argue and Lisa has been a witness to a lot of the fights, seeing the fire being spat at the two. But Lisa couldn't stop the feeling swirling in her chest, seeing the tensions between the apparently straining relationship between the couple. Why did she feel kind of happy that they were fighting? She doesn't wish unhappiness on anyone, not even on her enemies. She also doesn't revel in the suffering of others. But she found herself feeling happy to see Jennie and Kai arguing. Happiness mixed with...hope?

She doesn't know. She just doesn't understand these feelings that she has had lately. She is trying to sort them out herself, thinking it is just her heart and mind having a debate. When she thinks that she has sorted herself out again, the second she sees the brunette again, it just all unravels again. Each confrontation with the brunette, each eye contact and each word being spoke...it all just unravelled all of the Thai's train of thought.

Something has changed between them and Lisa now knows she is not going crazy when she thinks that Jennie also appears to be softer with her in public during the confrontations. She is a bitch, of course she is and that hasn't changed. But what has changed is that her words don't have as much poison as they have had before. The hits which the blonde grew accustomed too aren't stinging anymore. Half the time, Lisa avoids them, and she can tell by the wind of the blow is less than before. She also notices the flashes of emotions in Jennie's eyes as she confronts the blonde. Confliction is always found in them and her emotions go back and forth the longer she is in the blonde's presence. She is almost unsure of herself and she just reacts on instinct of how she should deal with the situation. Anger.

But Lisa is not dumb enough to not notice the gazes she has felt coming from the back of the classroom. When she risks the chance, she does catch Jennie's eyes on her. Her gaze is intense, and her eyebrows are slightly furrowed in a concentrated manner as if she is trying to figure out a problem. When the brunette is caught by the blonde, she immediately scowls and looks away or flips her off subtly, making the blonde roll her eyes before looking away. But then soon she feels those eyes on her again.

Lisa just doesn't understand what she is feeling, and she has been trying to sort out her thoughts and feelings through all of this. She needed to focus on the festival. That is the most important thing at the moment. But of course, when she thinks that she has some sort of control on her life, reality just tossed her one giant lemon which she had to make lemonade from.

The comeback event which she and Jennie were going to attend.

From winning the mixed class duo assignment, Jennie and Lisa were to attend a comeback event of Taemin's where they can rub elbows with the elites. It also helps that they will get an insight for Taemin's Famous comeback, the two of them needing as much help as they can at the auditions. After getting the date from the idol, Lisa has now decided to go shopping for an appropriate outfit before she gets picked up later tonight by one of the drivers which Taemin will be sending out to her.

Lisa won't say that she is a fashionista, but she does enjoy shopping and she has to admit to herself that she does have a good eye of style. So, she was having fun browsing the shops and getting a few things for herself. It also gave her a good chance to explore the city some more. She has been here in Korea for a while now but she is still relatively new so she can't name herself as a local yet. But great things happen with time, so Lisa didn't mind getting loss in the city as she saw it as an opportunity to just learn more about it.

Lisa was walking around, trying to suss out the next shop she was going to when she spotted someone which she has come very familiar with.

"Sungjae!" She called out, smiling as she saw the barista boy walking about with a white T-shirt and blue jeans.

He didn't hear her, so she decided to head in his direction as he was walking into a shop, a few shopping bags in his hands. Lisa headed over and walked inside, scanning the shop for her café friend, and smiled when she spotted him, standing near a table where there were folded shirts. She headed over, his name just about to leave her lips when she suddenly swallowed them when she saw that he was not alone. He was with a girl and while that doesn't surprise Lisa as Sungjae is a sociable guy, it was the girl which made her freeze on her footsteps, making her stare in disbelief.

Joy was holding up a shirt, a concentrated look on her face as she held it out in front of her and fully expecting it. She turned around and looked at Sungjae.

"What do you think? I'm not so sure about it."

Sungjae smiled at her as he glanced at the shirt and then back to her.

"I think it will look great on you. You look great in everything."

"Flatterer." Joy said, smacking him lightly on the arm and turning around to look at it again. Sungjae just smiled and Lisa couldn't believe that she could in fact make out a small blush on Joy's face as she kept inspecting all the shirts on the table.

Lisa stayed out of sight, hiding behind a portable shelve of dresses n the middle of the store. She just couldn't believe in what she was seeing. Joy is no doubt as snobby and arrogant like Jennie, Irene, Nayeon and Yeri. She was in that friend group after all. And she shares the same sentiments that they all have, which is their complete hate towards anyone who is poor. She joins in on a lot of the bullying which takes place at Belvoire, no one able to stand up to her because of her high social status on campus. She was one of the most popular girls so it would be hard to fight her on anything. She was literally untouchable as her friends.

And yet here she was with Sungjae, a part time worker at a coffee shop where a lot of the poor kids hang out.

Lisa could believe her eyes as Joy gathered up some the of the shirts and turned to Sungjae again. "I will have to try them all on. I need to see which will match me best."

"And I already told you, they all will. You look perfect in everything."

"Oh, stop it." Joy scolded, but she then took Sungjae's hand in her own like it was the most natural thing to do and pulled him towards the dressing rooms, the both of them with smiles on their faces. Lisa couldn't help but lean heavily onto the clothing platform.

Just what on earth?

Never...ever...has she seen Joy like that.

Joy is one of the biggest bullies at Belvoire and she absolutely sneers down at anyone is poor. She along with Yeri are monsters when it comes to freshmen and she is the classic mean girl whom everyone loves and fears at the same time.

And yet here she was, trying on clothes and stepping out of the dressing room to show off to Sungjae like she was a normal girl on a date.

What a minute...

Were they on a date?

That thought just made Lisa's head spiral. She even knocked her head accidentally against the platform at the thought. But Sungjae had a girlfriend! He told the club a while ago and even saw him getting into a fancy car that belong to his girlfriend. He even had a note and flowers for her saying My Joy!

...

..

.

Hold on.

...

..

.

Wait..no no no no no, no way.

Huh?

Lisa glanced around the platform, staring at the couple in a new light as Joy had changed back into her normal clothes and was lacing her fingers with Sungjae's a smile on her face as she held up the winning shirt she liked. Lisa just couldn't believe it. They couldn't...be dating...could they?

But Lisa's questions were confirmed when Sungjae suddenly leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Joy's cheek, smiling playfully as Joy suddenly blushed at the affectionate gesture. She then glanced around the shop to see if anyone was watching before cupping his cheek and leaning up to press a kiss to his lips.

Oh hell! They are dating!

Lisa knocked her head again on the platform, a lot harder this time and she clutched her head as she backed away. She has seen too much. Way too much. Abort! Abort!

Lisa ran out of the shop like there was a tiger on her heels and she didn't stop until she was around the block. She panted as she leaned against the wall, her mind buzzing as the realisation hit her. Joy and Sungjae were a couple...she just couldn't wrap her head around it. Joy, AKA, one of the head bitches in charge at Belvoire, and Sungjae, resident nice guy and buddy at the coffee shop near campus, are dating.

Damn, she needs to sit down for this. Just to gather her thoughts.

...

..

.

Just what the hell?

She did not expect this at all during her shopping trip. She feels like a journalist who has found such a big scoop for the next front-page news. Honestly, it is shocking. Joy hates all the poor kids at Belvoire, making them a daily victim to her, and yet she was dating a guy who literally did part time to support himself while he was at a community college.

Just what the hell? What a hypocrite is what Lisa can call Joy.

But what Lisa did notice though, was just how happy and at ease Joy seemed.

The Thai has had her fair share of confrontations with Joy, each one less wonderful than the other. But the way she acts then is cold, sarcastic, and mean. But the way she was with Sungjae...she just seemed like a normal girl on a date with her boyfriend. And Sungjae has to know how she is considering how often a lot of the students at the coffee shop complain about her, along with the other rich kids who victimise the poor kids.

Just what was Sungjae thinking? He didn't seem to be under some kind of spell and as Lisa recalls, he actually looked really happy with her. Both of them looked happy with each other.

...

..

.

Just wow. She never thought she would find out such a thing like this. Was this supposed to be part of the lemonade that life expected her to make? Because as far as Lisa knows, Joy is single on campus and is one of the biggest flirts, along with Yeri. But now it turns out she has a boyfriend, and that boyfriend is Sungjae.

...

..

.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

~~~

This comeback planning event was really something else. Lisa didn't know that it was going to end up as a party scene.

She was picked up by a driver later that day, a fancy car waiting at the front which just had all the dorm residents staring at Lisa wide eyed as she entered the car with a blush on her face, dressed in some of the new clothes which she had bought today. And then she driven to SM Entertainment, the building looking menacing and out of this world as ever as the driver parked outside and opened the door for her before leaving.

Lisa felt out of sorts as she entered the building. This was the first time she has ever been in such a grand building before and she was just shocked by the size of it. It was super fancy, and she was almost afraid to touch anything in case it might break, and she would be expected to pay for it. But it seemed hat her arrival was expected because a lady dressed in a hoody and jeans greeted her, her glasses sitting neatly on her nose and an ID card around her neck.

"Are you Lisa?" She asked and Lisa nervously nodded. The lady then smiled. "Follow me. We are waiting for you."

Now that made Lisa nervous, but she followed the lady and made small talk to her as she led her to what seemed to be a conference room, where multiple people were sitting around, scribbling things into books, playing with different audios with Headphones on and discussing rather passionately about something. Lisa scanned around the room and her heart jumped when she saw Jennie sitting beside Taemin, her legs crossed, and her pale skin reveal as she was wearing a black skirt and a blue blouse. Taemin looked up and saw the blonde and smiled.

"Ah Lisa! So nice of you to join us!" Taemin stood up and walked around to greet her, everyone turning to glance at her before turning back to their original object of attention. Taemin walked out to her and held out his hand for a handshake, a smile on his face. "I have been waiting for you. Come along, I have a concept I want to show you."

He led her back to the table and got her to sit on the other chair beside him, now with both women by his sides as he was looking down at a tablet where various outfit designs were. He smiled widely as he showed both of them to the women.

"This is the concept idea for the outfit and layout the designers and producers have come up with. Though we are free to make edits to. What do you two think? Go on, make any suggestions."

Both Jennie and Lisa looked over and Jennie immediately gave her opinion straight away. "I think you should do the music video in a warehouse of sorts. It will fit the mystery aesthetic, along with having plenty of space to dance. Also, the background dancers should wear black, that way your outfit can be emphasised, and you can easily be made out of the shadows."

Wow, the brunette seriously sounded like a professional right now. Well, she has probably been to loads of these types of things before because of her rich opportunity grabbing ways. Taemin smiled and immediately nodded.

"That is a good idea. Hmm, yes, I like that. Tell Mr Lee, he will tell the producers." Taemin indicated towards aa large man to come over and told Jennie to retell her idea to him before turning to Lisa, looking at her expectantly.

"And what about you Lisa? What do you think?"

"Uh...that sounds good?"

Lisa literally felt like a fish out of water right now. This was quite different to the event she was with Jungkook. Last time it was just a party but now here was an actual work environment in the entertainment building. It was scary. But Taemin laughed and reached out to touch her shoulder.

"Relax Lisa, I get that this may be a bit much for you, considering that it is in this type of environment. But it will get exciting soon, I promise."

Lisa had no choice but to believe him and simply nodded before he turned back to look through more concepts on the tablet. This was just so fast paced. Lisa had no idea what to do.

Lisa was tense for the first bit of the reward, being part of the planning procedure and the discussions. Jennie was at complete ease in this area, looking like an idol like Taemin and eagerly discussing with the staff about all the concepts ands ideas. Lisa felt out of her element, so she chose just to watch and listen while Taemin and Jennie spoke vividly to each other. Though Lisa's eyes did observe the brunette a lot, the feline not really speaking with the blonde at all as she was lapping up the knowledge which was presented to her at the planning event.

They eventually headed out of the conference room and were led into a studio where Taemin's music was playing and music videos were playing, where edits were being made. Lisa and Jennie watched in mesmerisation at all the edits while Taemin spoke to them, explaining the process and telling them exactly what it was all about.

Taemin had originally filmed the song already with his back up dancers, he was giving them a further insight of what was expected and how exactly the dancers gelled with his style of music. The official music video will consist of the students of Belvoire, chosen from the auditions he will be holding after the Music festival. He gave them insight of what he expects at the auditions and how exactly they can stand out in the audition.

"It is all the details. You have to dance as if it is your song that you are performing. While I am the vocal, I depend on you all to make the performance gel well. From facial expressions, fluidity, and agility, I trust you two will perform well like it is your song. Backup dancers contribute a lot to a performer's performance and we really need you to gel well with us before the performance and know that you have my back."

Even though Lisa felt out of it, she will admit that she felt good after learning everything. She now knows more about the process of the song, as well as the concept and full backstory of the song. That will help give her a clearer idea of what to give at the auditions. She will try help her friends as well, of course, but it doesn't level to as much knowledge she has learnt from the reward.

But now it is shifted to now, where a party is going on. Taemin was still a young man in his twenties and he enjoys having fun, so he along with many others decided to celebrate the event. Soon Lisa found herself being taken to a party, one similar to the kind she went with Jungkook and now she was standing against the wall with flashing lights and pounding music beat against the walls while strangers danced and partied to their hearts content.

Lisa didn't know where the staff or Taemin went, just knowing that they were somewhere in the building. This once again was not her kind of thing and Lisa just sighed before taking a sip from her drink, a cocktail as she didn't want to risk getting drunk here as she had no sort of protection from anyone, unlike she did when Jungkook opted to be the bodyguard of her at the last conference.

The whole day, Lisa and Jennie haven't really spoken a word to each other. The feline was much too held up with the whole vibe that she didn't spare a glance at the Thai. But now, she is the one which Lisa was looking for as she was the one who was dragged away by a bunch of people when they entered the building. She knows that the feline can handle herself, but just from one student to another surrounded by a building filled of young adults, she just wanted to make sure she was okay.

And sure enough, she eventually found the brunette dancing in the dance floor, letting loose her natural talent and dancing to her hearts content. As usual, Jennie looked mesmerizing. She tossed her hair back and tilted her head up, eyes closed as she danced. She was having the time of her life as she smiled and danced, her body under the control of the music. And unconsciously, a smile crept along Lisa's face as she watched the girl dance.

Right now, she was just being a girl who loved dancing. The Queen B and all that stupid stuff was nowhere labelled on her. She just was enjoying herself and Lisa liked seeing her that way the most. But then like a brick being thrown at her, her thoughts were disrupted again, sighing as she drank some more of her drink. Just why was she thinking of such things? Usually, she would never care of such things and yet now she is literally watching the brunette as if she needed a guardian. She was a grown woman; she could handle herself.

"Ugh, maybe I should have gotten something stronger." Lisa said, staring down at her nearly empty glass. Lisa kept to herself, sipping her drink while minding her own business until suddenly a handsome guy came out to her. He smiled charmingly at her.

"Hey." He said, his voice deep and soothing. Lisa smiled at him.

"Hello."

"I haven't seen you around here before. Because I swear, I would remember a beauty like you."

Lisa blushed and laughed, causing the guy to smile at the accomplishment of making her laugh. Lisa nodded before taking the last few sips of her drink.

"Yeah, I don't really get out much. I was actually brought here by others but now I have no idea where they are."

"How dare they leave a beautiful girl all out here on her own? I will have them arrested."

Lisa laughed again and the guy smiled wider before holding out his hand to her to shake. "Lee Minho, nice to meet you miss..."

Lisa looked at his hand and smiled before taking it. "Manoban. Lisa Manoban."

"A lovely name for a lovely girl."

Lisa blushed and took her hand away, her hand tingling from the touch. The two of them stood by each for a little bit, a comfortable silence before Minho broke it.

"So, what are you here for? Anything to celebrate?"

"Not really. More like something is supposed to be celebrated, yet I have no idea what it is. They all wanted to come so I was just dragged along. I will much rather listen to music in the practice room, thank you."

"You sing?"

"Nope, dance. Although I do sing in the shower sometimes."

"Now I would like to hear that." Minho said, flashing a teasing smile at her. Lisa laughed before shaking her head.

"Sorry, but that is only for VIPs."

"Aww, maybe I'll get on that list someday."

"Maybe." Lisa said, flashing him a cheeky smile. Minho stepped a little closer, enough that it wasn't overbearing by enough that she could smell the cologne he was wearing.

"Well Lisa, if you can dance, then I am sure that you wouldn't mind dancing with me?"

Well that she didn't expect. She looks at him wide eyed and he was smiling at her kindly before holding out his hand to her.

"How about it? Dance with me?"

"Oh! Um, I guess-"

"Lisa! There you are!" Lisa jumped when suddenly she was getting grabbed by the arm and pulled into a warm body. She turned and saw Jennie hugging her arm, her eyes on Minho who looked just as startled as the blonde at the sudden appearance of the feline. Jennie squeezed Lisa's arm and Lisa blushed once she realised that her arm was being nuzzled between the brunette's cleavage. "You promised that you would dance with me!"

"I...did?" She said dumbfoundedly. Jennie's eyes flared.

"Yes! Now come on!"

Jennie tugged Lisa away, not giving the blonde a chance to say goodbye to Minho before she was dragged through the multiple dancing bodies and then placed in the middle of the dance floor. Arms suddenly wrapped around her neck and she was suddenly being held closely to Jennie, the brunette's face close to hers while her body was pressed against hers.

"W-Woah, Jennie...what are you-"

"Shut up, just dance already."

"I-I can't when you are this close to-"

"Please Lisa, we have danced closer than this before. Just enjoy it!"

She could smell some alcohol coming from Jennie's breath, a sign that the girl had been drinking a little bit. Well, she was at the bar a bit ago with the others so guess she did get her necessary dosage of drinks to get her in a tipsy state. She could still perfectly walk on her feet, so she was fine, nothing to worry about.

Lisa felt her face was getting hotter and her heart was beating hard against her chest as her hands were awkwardly spread out in the air, unsure one where to go. Rolling her eyes, Jennie unwinded her arms to gab them and wrap them around her waist before wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck again.

"Just enjoy it." She whispered, resting her forehead against Lisa's as they kept dancing.

Lisa's mouth was suddenly dry, but she did what she was told. The two of them danced closely, so close that it felt like they were melding into one. Clearly alcohol has a certain affect on the brunette because she was a lot more confident than before. She was tugging Lisa closer even though they were close enough and she was breathing quite irregularly as she kept dancing with the blonde. If sober Jennie were seeing her right now, she would probably be mortified at her tipsy self. There is no way in hell Jennie Kim would dance with the transfer student so openly in public. The assignment was just a one-time thing and that was under sufferance. But now at the party was a whole different area.

The two of them kept dancing and Lisa felt her body getting hotter by the second she stayed in the brunette's arms. Her heart was going wild and her mind was getting fuzzy and the only thing that Lisa seemed capable to focus on was the feeling of Jennie's body against hers. Somehow...it just felt right. Like they were made for each other, their bodies fitting against each other like matching puzzle pieces.

Jennie pulled her head away and they locked gazed, sharing the same breath as they stared at each other. The club lights were illuminating the brunette and the lights shined in her eyes as she stared into Lisa's honey eyes, searching for something which Lisa was unsure of. And then she glanced down at her lips which made an eruption in the blonde's stomach.

She feels like she is watching outside of her body as Jennie's moved her arms so that one hand was holding the blonde's shoulder while the other was cupping her neck. She kept looking at Lisa, but she began to glance more and more to her lips, seemingly in a trance.

Why would Jennie so such a thing? And why was Lisa suddenly feeling hopeful and excited.

Lisa didn't realise that the brunette was leaning closer, only the squeeze on her neck told her to pay attention and she felt the air trap in her throat as she realised that Jennie's face was in front of her, her eyes half lidded as she gazed hazily under her eye lashes at the blonde.

"Lisa..."

Goosebumps glided along Lisa's skin as she heard her name leave Jennie's lips. It was just so...seductive and husky. Lisa had no idea on what to do beside licking her lips which caught the brunette's attention. She heard Jennie's breath hitch and she self-consciously squeezed Jennie's hips as they got lost in a bubble of their own. They were just so close, the closest they have ever been, and it seemed that the distance was getting closer.

And closer...

And closer...

And closer....

"Oops! Sorry!"

The bubble was popped when a dancer suddenly bumped into Lisa, making her stumble to the side and Jennie's arms being the only thing to stop her from falling. Lisa glanced to see the guy who bumped into her, but they were nowhere to be seen and Lisa glanced to Jennie whose eyes were fluttering quickly, shaking her out of her trance. She looked at Lisa, staring at her for a moment before suddenly releasing her. She stepped away and tugged at her hair lightly before ruffling up her hair in a huff before shaking her head. She looked at the Thai again.

"I'm going to get another drink."

"Wait-"

But Jennie didn't. She pushed past Lisa and through the other dancers towards the bar. Lisa just stared at her dumbfounded.

Just what was that?

The two of them were so close and Lisa just feel into some sort of trance as the two of them danced. Just why...why was she affected in such a strong way? Lisa pressed her hand over heart, and she felt it beating madly under her skin. Her face felt heart and she just felt a whole bunch of nerves twisted up in her stomach as she stared out to the bar area.

Why was she so affected by just what happened? And from what was happening, it almost felt like Jennie was going to...kiss...her. Was she? Lisa licked her lips and tried to regulate her breathing, her eyes wide in disbelief.

She thinks she was. Jennie had a contemplating look on her face and they were so close...so close that Lisa could smell the brunette's vanilla scent, mixed with a floral perfume. She was so warm against her, her body fitting with hers like a puzzle piece. They were just...so in the moment. And what makes Lisa fall into further disbelief is the fact that she felt disappointed that a kiss didn't happen. If the dancer had bumped into her, then the two of them might have...

...

..

.

She has to be going crazy. She has to. Lisa rubbed her face and tugged at her hair in thought as she stepped off the dance floor and back to the wall where she previously was, trying to gather her thoughts. She leaned against the wall and rested her head back against it before she closed her highs, sighing deeply.

Just what is that woman doing to me?

~~~

Later on in the evening, Lisa decided that it was time for her to head home. She has had enough fun to last her a lifetime, if what she could call tonight fun. Her mind was still whirling from the almost kiss that she shared with Jennie. The blonde had opted out dancing anymore, needing to stay still to just get her thoughts into order again.

Just why was she being so affected by the brunette? She didn't know. These feelings she has had is just...so confusing. Lisa should hate Jennie for all the treatment she has given her ever since she has arrived. She should hate her for trying to destroy the dance club. Any yet...she can't.

Something has changed in her and she can't help but feel that there is something more to the feline that what she puts on. There is something more to her than just the Queen B. There was a woman under there who was just fighting for survival just like everybody else. Except nobody sees it because they just see the surface which the brunette has constructed. Lisa has seen a part of Jennie which no one else has and now she just has the desire to get through every layer of the brunette. It was a dangerous mystery that Lisa was chasing after and yet she didn't care. Her curiosity may be the death of her, but she cannot be satisfied until she knew just who Jennie Kim was under all the layers she has wrapped around herself.

Lisa sighed as she glanced to the other side of the car where the brunette in mind was currently sleeping, her head resting against the car window as it drove them back to Belvoire. Lisa hadn't seen the brunette since after their dance, but she did try keep a look out and eventually spotted her again on the dance floor, difinently drunker than she was before. And judging from how everyone who looking at her on the dance, Lisa couldn't help but feel it was time to take the brunette home before something happened.

So, with the patience of a polar bear, Lisa went to the dance floor and took the brunette by the hand and tugged her out of the dance mob, the brunette smacking her on the arm as she was tugging her away.

"What are you doooooooing! I am having fuuuuuuuun!"

"Too much fun, its time to go home."

"I don't want to go hooooooooooommmme! I want to dance some mooooore!"

Note to self, the Queen B show a lot of aegyo when she is drunk.

Lisa walked around the club with the pouting brunette in tow until she finally found Taemin and a few of the staff laughing and drinking with each other at one of the tables. Taemin cheered excitedly as he saw them, but he then frowned when Lisa asked for a driver to take them back, seeing that it was getting late and Jennie seriously needed to get home to sleep off the alcohol.

Taemin took one glance at the brunette, who was now hugging Lisa's arm and nuzzling her face in her shoulder, before nodding and immediately called for one of the drivers to pick them up. He thanked them for coming and then went back to talking to one of the staff members, allowing Lisa to tug her fellow student towards the exit where a car quickly pulled up to take them back to Belvoire.

Seeing that they were going to the same place, they had just one driver to take them back and it didn't take long before the brunette passed out at the back, resting her head on the window and sleeping soundly. Lisa couldn't stop gazing at her as the car moved, taking in the brunette's features as she slept soundly. Her sharp nose, her chubby cheeks and her long eyelashes which just touched her skin so delicately.

Jennie Kim had a cute sleeping face, Lisa had to admit that.

As they came into the campus, Lisa asked to drive to Jennie's dorms first, knowing it would be best to put the brunette to sleep as soon as she can as she s going to have a terrible hangover tomorrow. The driver nodded and followed the directions before finally parking in front of the luxury dorms.

The dorms certainly looked a lot fancier than the poor kids' dorm. It looked more like a hotel than dormitories, considering the lavish garden outside the building, along with a gold and white theme of decoration and paint. Lisa marvelled at the dorms for a moment before shaking her head, shuffling closer to the brunette and then gently shaking her.

"Jennie...come on...wake up."

"Hmm." Lisa smiled as Jennie made an annoyed face with her eyes still closed. Lisa kept trying by Jennie gently pushed her hand away, shifting her position so that she was leaning more against the door. Lisa sighed. She got out of the car on her side and walked around before opening the car door side of the brunette's, Jennie almost falling at the door suddenly opening.

"W-What the hell..." Jennie said, sitting up in her seat and looking blearily at Lisa who was smiling at such a sight.

"Come on Jennie, you better go to your room. You are going to have to sleep off all the concoctions you had tonight."

"W-Whatever Lice." Jennie mumbled, struggling for a few seconds with her seatbelt before unclipping herself and stumbling out of the car. Lisa automatically reached out to steady her and she felt sparks again as she held her, just as she did at the club.

"I...I can walk on my own! Y-You don't need to help." Jennie said, pulling away from Lisa's touch before looking at her with sleepy eyes. Lisa just smiled.

"Okay then, you're the boss."

"Damn straight."

Jennie began to walk towards the dorms but stumbled, her balance a bit out of it from the state she was in. Lisa immediately was there to catch her and sighed before wrapping and arm around her shoulders and taking Jennie's hand.

"Come on, I'll help you to the door."

"You don't need to- oooh, what green grass we have."

Lisa laughed at the brunette's sudden drunk distraction at the grass in the garden and she gently guided her towards the door of the dorms, watching every step so that she or Jennie wouldn't fall. When they reached the end, she paused and slowly let the feline go.

"Here you go, drink some water before you go to bed. It will help a little with the hangover." Lisa pulled away, dusting off some glitter which she saw on the brunette shirt before looking up to see Jennie gazing at her.

Jennie had that complexed look in her face again, the kind which Lisa couldn't get a reading of. She was swaying slightly on the spot, but she was otherwise focused on the blonde. Her lips parted slightly as if to say something and then she closed them, licking them instead.

"You...really are something else Lisa." She said, making the blonde look at her in confusion.

"Huh?"

"You...really are...not like other people here." Jennie turned around so that she could face Lisa and she took a step closer, looking at Lisa in a particular interest. "You are so...different."

"D-Different?" Lisa stuttered, leaning back slightly as she noticed the brunette leaning into her personal space.

"Yes. Different. Nobody speaks to me like you do...or treats me like you do." Jennie reached out this time and grabbed a handful of Lisa's shirt at the shoulder and leaned in closer, her scent reaching the blonde's nose. "I...like it."

She leaned forward and then pressed a kiss at the corner of Lisa' mouth, the kiss burning and sending electricity through Lisa's body as she pulled away. She then slowly flashed a gummy smile to her, one which she doesn't often seen before letting go of her shirt and stumbling towards the door.

"Goodnight Lisa." And then she opened the door and went in, leaving the blonde frozen on the spot outside.

Lisa just stared at the door in shocked, her mind not working for once in its life. The only thing she could feel was the burning spot where Jennie had just kissed her. Electricity has short circuited her brain as her senses were tingling as she just stood in the cool evening air. Her heart was pounding like mad and her breathing was shaky as she covered her heart with her hand again, trying to get it under control.

So many things she was feeling at once and she didn't know what to focus on. The confusion, the elation, the joy, the hope and...the excitement. This was all wrong. This all so wrong. She shouldn't be feeling like this. She shouldn't be feeling like this at all. But she battled within herself as she eventually went back to the car and got in, giving the directions to the driver to her dorm.

She couldn't truly believe that this was happening. But based on how she was feeling, there was no deny it. Even when she got back to her dorm and was met with a dark suite when she went in, Lisa couldn't cool down from what had happened. She went to go shower and get changed again before climbing into bed and she just stared at the ceiling as it gave her the answer she has been wanting. The explanation of her of feelings and thoughts.

The mixture of feelings while being near Jennie. The way she got hopeful whenever she sees her and Kai fight, the joy she feels when she hears Jennie laugh or make her smile. The delight when Jennie got protective over her when the other rich kids try to jump the blonde. The protectiveness that she felt tonight when all those lustful eyes were on the brunette as she got drunker and danced on the dance floor. The electricity she feels whenever she touches the brunette and the burning heat she feels right now after the kiss placed at the corner of her lips. And the feeling that she knows that she could never hate the brunette despite all that she has done. The explanation has always been there and now Lisa finally knows the reason of all the confusion she has had within herself.

"I...like her."

Guess Lisa has finally figured it out. Haha, tell me what you all think. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.9K 26
Lisa Manoban came to Seoul to pursue her studies in one of the prestigious institutions in Korea. There, she comes across Jennie Kim, her neighbor wh...
103K 2.3K 44
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
107K 1.9K 28
Jennie Kim she's the Badass Queen of the Kim's University, what if the Queen in the University and also a badass girl,bully. she met the president da...
4.5K 95 12
Jennie Kim a student in Seoul University, the bad bitch all the professors stay away from and all the other students. She claims to get whatever she...