The Billionaire's Assistant (...

By Mikeys_babydoll

He's mean, tall, handsome and is a bossy man. But He's only searching for one thing.. And that's to settle do... More

⭐Taylor's Beginning⭐
🍷Club Night🍷
The Visit🚶‍♀️
Not Tonight
Meeting Jackson
Act The Part 🎭
Late Night Hour 🌑
🍷Billionaire's Club🍷
Overtime
Operation Jackson Pt. 1
Operation Jackson Pt.2
Monday Madness
The "so-called" Discussion
Bothered
The Punishment
A Date?
Annoyed.. His Enjoyed..
Strike Three 🥂
Temptation 💢
Benefits
It's Happening.. Again
Anything Romantic?
An Exes Nightlight..
Talking Up (Short)
Dr. Jackson 🌡️
Past Creep Up
Meet The Parents
Moment of Truth Part 1
Moment of Truth Part 2 🥀
At Ease...?

⚘The Date⚘

1.9K 63 134
By Mikeys_babydoll

Michael

Here I am, sitting here watching the clock. I have been already dressed and ready for Candice ass to let me know when she ready. I been waiting for over thirty minutes. I just hope this one is the right one. I'll be thirty in a few weeks and I am ready to settle down. Candice is someone who I have been dating for a year and some months now and I have been doing the same routine. She was a pretty brownskin, slim to curvy shape. I was waiting for her to pull up to my house so we can get to this restaurant before our reservations be taken. "I hate being late! Damn, where the fuck is she?" I mumbled.

My phone goes off and that must be her. Letting me know that she was about to pull up. I grabbed my car keys and my phone. I opened my front door and her cab pulled up infront of the house. She gets out wearing a red, strapless dress and her hair was in a bun. I wondered what she had going on under that dress because it wasn't often when I didn't find out. I locked my doors as she met me at the car.

"Hey Baby." She said. "Hey. What had you running so damn late this time?" I asked annoyed.

She rolled her eyes at me and I clenched my fists on the steering wheel. "Look, my car wouldn't start so, I had to get a cab." She said.

"Well, why the hell didn't you text or call to tell me that. You know I hate being late, when we have a reservation! Damn! I would have had my driver come and pick you up Candice!" I yelled.

"Oh hush little baby, we going to make it there Damn! What's the fuck has gotten into you today?" She asked me.

"Nothing, I had a long day at work." I said as she took her seatbelt off. "I can make it better for you, baby." She said.

She came across the seat while I was driving and unzipped my pants. She took out my dick and placed her mouth on my head. I almost slammed on the breaks trying to focus while driving. "Sssss!" I moaned as her mouth bobbed up and down. "Mmm you taste good baby." She said as she licked and flicked her tongue on my head. "Oh shit.. just.. like.. that.." I moaned.

I wanted to hold my head back but I couldn't do it. I placed my hand on her head and guided her down my dick. Touching the back of her throat every time, my toes was curling in my penny loafers.

By the time we got to the restaurant, she swallowed every drop of my cum in her mouth. She took some tissue and wiped her mouth. "Now let's eat." She said and hopped out the car.

I pulled down the mirror on the driver's side and checked myself out. Trying to slow my breathing down and act normal. I got out the car and fixed my pants. I straightened my tie and walked around the car. She stood there tapping her foot, looking at me.

"You good baby?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled. "You know I'm good." I said as I took her in my arm and we walked inside the restaurant.

We walked up to the waiter and he smiled. "Hello sir. Welcome to Angelo's." He said. "Um, yes. Reservation for Jackson." I said. "Oh yes here we are, follow me please." He said as we walked up the stairs to the balcony area where other people were engaging in a candle lit dinner, under the night sky. "Is this okay?" He asked motioning our table. "Yes, these are so perfect." Candice said. I nodded my head at the waiter and he gave us the menus.

"Okay, Tim will be your waiter tonight. Take your time and view our menus." He said as he nodded and walked away. After a few minutes, Candice stops and looks to the sky. "This is so beautiful, don't you think Michael?" She said.

I put my menu down and looked up. "Yeah its beautiful, just like you." I said. She smiled widely and then said, "What's so special about tonight that you bring me here?" She asked.

"Well it's nothing special if you asked me but I heard great reviews from here." I said. That's when I looked at the menu and spotted some grilled chicken with some sauteed onions and veggies. "That's going to be good." I said to myself. "So really, Michael." She started. "Really what?" I said. "Oh nevermind." She said.

I looked at her and just thought maybe she is the right one for me. She was real sweet but sometimes real naive and negative. She gave into me the very first night I asked her out. Besides the other hoes I got line up, she was something too.

"Candice, there was something that I did want to talk to you about though." I said. "What's up baby?" She said. When I got ready to speak, the waiter, Tim, shows up. I cleared my throat and waited before I said anything else.

"Hello there. My name is Tim and I will be your waiter for tonight. What would you guys like to order?" He asked. I looked at Candice. "Ladies first, Candice." I said. "Okay, I will order the chicken and shrimp, white meat please and the eggplant salad." She said. "Okay good ma'am, now you sir?" He asked. "I'll get the grilled chicken with the sauteed veggies and onions. A water for me please." I said. "Very good sir. I will return in a few minutes." He said as he walked away.

I looked back at Candice and she smiled. "So what was it, you wanted to ask me?" She said. I looked at her and I clasped my hands together.

"Candice we been dating for a long time but I wanted to ask you, how you feel about children one day?" I said. She choked on her water and grabbed her napkin. "Oh God no! I am not about to ruin my figure. A baby is good but I cannot do that. I don't work out three times a week for nothing." She said.

I just stared at her and then I swallowed. "Okay so no children. What about marriage?" I asked. She smiled. "I like the way that we are now, Michael. I don't really know if I am ready for that yet." She said. "I just don't know." She said. I nodded my head up and down. And I never spoke for a moment.

"Its been a year and some months now.." she interrupts me. "Michael listen baby, I know we been dating for a year but I just don't want to move fast." She said. "How are we moving fast Candice?" I asked. "Baby, we must balance out everything first. We don't have a balance." She said. "Well what balance are we talking shit!" I said.

"Well for one thing, I wanted you to move in with me and we just build from there." She said. "I am not moving in no where, Candice." I said. "Why not?" She asked. "Because when the time comes and I meet my true love, I would want her to live with me, cherish and love me." I said.

"But I do love you, Michael." She said. "Well I have been doing everything that you wanted me to do. Is moving forward too hard for you?" I asked. "No it's not hard. I am just not ready to settle down so quickly." She said. "Okay." I said. The waiter came, brought our food and we ate in silence. After we ate, I left a tip for Tim.

We walked downstairs and out the restaurant. She grabbed my hand and I held it but it wasn't that normal love hold. I couldn't really fathom about why she didn't want to go ahead with me. I thought that she was the girl for me and I just needed a break for awhile. I opened the door this time and allowed her in. I closed her door and walked to my side. I got in and started the car. I drove down to the house and then I let her come in.

I threw my keys down and took off my coat. After I hung it up, I went to my bar section and poured me a drink. Candice walks in and sits down at the table. "You can either call a cab or I'll have a driver come and get you." I said. "Oh so the date is over already?" She said. "Its up to you but I will be heading to bed early because I have an early day at work tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, but I thought--" I interjected, "You thought nothing, Candice." I said taking a sip from my glass. "Michael, I'm sorry if I ruined the night." She said. "No you didn't ruin anything. Tonight was really good. I just have a lot to think about. So, if you don't mind, which one would you like first?" I asked. "But Michael--" I stopped her, "Candice!! Which one?" I said. "How come you ending the date so early?" She asked me confused.

"I have to work early Candice. I'll call you tommorrow." I said. She walked up to me and rubbed her hands against my chest. She starts to kiss my neck and I pulled back. "Get the fuck off of me, not tonight." I said. "Wow, what are you changing because I won't fucking marry you?" She yelled. "No, I respect everything you said. I just need some time alone." I said.

After about an hour of shutting her down and getting her off of me from trying to suck me off, she finally leaves. I wasn't mad at all about her choices because there's plenty of fish in the sea. If I cannot convince her that she could have all of me and more, then she's not for me. I have better tasty ones that I can get to easy. I sipped the rest of my drink as I walk up to my mother's picture sitting over my fireplace.

"Mom, one day at a time. I know that one day I am going to find and keep my next lover." I said to the picture. My mother was my everything and I shutter everytime I think about what happened to her. Well, her and my father.

Seven years ago..

'I remember one day, I was just leaving from a class meeting. I was attending an adult session for accounting and I was closing in on an awesome advancement. The only thing I knew was that there was a heavy rainstorm coming and everything was closing down. I wasn't married but I was still sleeping with different women. I remembered leaving that day and heading to my parents house to have dinner and see my mother. My siblings were there but my mother and father wasn't. I had called my mother when my meeting was done.

"Hey mother." I said. "Hey baby. How was class?" she asked. "It was good, I have one class to go and then I'll be graduating." I said. "Okay baby. We are on the way to the house. Joseph had to make a few stops but we are coming. Trying to beat this bad weather that's heading our way babe." She said. "Yeah I'm on the way to the house now." I said. "Yes and then maybe you could crash there with us." She said. "Katherine he has a life you know. He don't have to shack up with us." I heard Joseph say and I got mad. "Mother.. mother. He's definitely right, I wouldn't want to shack up there because of him." I said. "Baby this is a family dinner, Luby and Letoya is coming this time. I want you to come but.." she stops. "Joesph, he's coming to the house. I don't care what you think that is your son too!" She said. "I don't care, Katherine!!" Joseph yelled. "That boy is beneath me and I'll be damned if he's going to be under the same roof as me and being the way he is." He said "Joseph!! That's your son.. I wish you would just...-" and the phone went dead. I called back three times and it went to voicemail.

Later that day at the house, that was when the cops came to the house and told us that out mother and father were dead. The rain got so hard that they ended up getting to an a car wreck. By the time the autopsy came back, my mother's blood pressure had went high and they seemed to think that they was arguing.

I remember going to the funeral and not speaking for a long time. I couldn't watched them bury my mother because I was deeply sadden since the tragic accident. My father on the other hand, hated me and beat me nearly to death a few times. Years later, I didn't play about anything or anybody. I became a mean guy but a wealthy guy in the end. I just needed to find the woman of my life.'

***TO BE CONTINUED**

OKAY guys!! Let me know what you think... more coming soon.. just something.. that could be interesting.. stay tuned.

Vote and comment ❤❤❤

-Miss Darraina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 160 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
6K 326 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **MATURE C...
34.4K 1.1K 18
"Michael I don't think this was right. I am a married woman." "Yeah to a man that doesn't love you, let me love you!!" Lena Waters had just moved int...
6.4K 238 16
This is a story of how one best selling novelist gets the surprise of her life... How could she be so lucky?? The guy well you won't believe, because...