Without You - Niam Horayne

De Anonymous43

Niall Horan, famous member of One Direction, has been missing for almost a month. Without him, Liam is lost a... Mais

Chapter 1 - Missing Him
Chapter 2 - Pain and Crimson Pools
Chapter 3 - The Return
Chapter 4 - Bad Dreams and Repressing Memories
Chapter 5 - Confessions
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 7 - Returned Feelings
Chapter 8 - Back Into Routine
Chapter 9 - The Healing Process Begins
Chapter 10 - William
Chapter 11 - Scars
Chapter 12 - Visit #2
Chapter 13 - Vacation?
Chapter 14 - Teasing and Being Unpredictable
Chapter 15 - Second Guessing Love
Chapter 16 - Trust
Chapter 17 - You Are Not Worthless
Chapter 18 - A New Burden
Chapter 19 - I'll Race You
Chapter 20 - He's Back
Chapter 21 - Kissing In The Dark
Chapter 22 - The Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 23 - Not Again
Chapter 25 - William To The Rescue
Chapter 26 - Safe But Not Sound
Chapter 27 - The Aftermath Is Brutal Payne
Chapter 28 - Fix You, Break Me
Chapter 29 - What The Hell Have You Done?
Chapter 30 - Breaking The Reflection
Chapter 31 - The Failed Attempt
Chapter 32 - Love Me Senseless
Epilogue
~Side Note~
Other Work?

Chapter 24 - The Room and The Hotel Key

17.4K 527 114
De Anonymous43

IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEFORE YOU READ!

There are a lot of P.O.V. changes in this chapter, but they are necessary. Also, I know I said I wouldn't be updating soon, but I just love you guys too much!

READ ON!

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Within minutes, it was obvious that I would have to tell them. I would have to tell Louis, Harry, Zayn, Paul, and management where I was. Liam was the only one who knew, and now he was gone. My stomach twisted at the thought of my kidnapper getting Liam. I hoped that that wasn’t what had happened. Liam wouldn’t be so stupid, right? He opened the door, so it must have been his choice. He wouldn’t have opened to hotel door to my kidnapper. He wasn’t stupid. My brain hurt from thinking so much, and I was really tired, but I forced myself to remain awake. We were all in Louis and Harry’s hotel room. The police were there too, taking reports, and preparing for me to tell them my story.

            It was hard for me to tell Liam what happened, much less all of these people. But I knew I had to do it. I had to do it to save Liam.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            The sky was getting dark. Night time was approaching quickly. Had I already been here for a few hours? It felt like only minutes My legs were curled up into my body—I was still lying on the bed, in the exact same place that was when I woke up. My mind wandered to my baby. Niall. I knew that he was probably scared out of his wits, but it was better this way. I couldn’t let my Niall get hurt again. When his kidnapper came to the door at the hotel, I had opened it and gone outside because of one reason. He had a room key. If I hadn’t gone out, he would have come in. I couldn’t force Niall to face his kidnapper again—or really, our kidnapper now. I don’t know how he had gotten a room key, but I figured that he had stolen it, or something.

All I could do for now, is wait.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Niall, why didn’t you tell us?”

            Louis and Harry were crying, and Zayn was just sitting there, looking shocked and angry, and scared. I had told them. I told them that I had been kidnapped. The police were behind them, scribbling down notes, and management just stood there, mulling things over angrily.

            “I, I just…” I couldn’t find the words. I stood up and ran, tears coming from my eyes as I ran back to the hotel room I shared with Liam. Thinking about him made me hurt. I closed the door behind me and jumped onto the bed.

            “Let us in, Niall,” It was the others.

            “Please, just let us in,” Zayn pleaded.           

            I wanted to, but I hated when they saw me like this, weak and pathetic.

            “Niall,”

            I finally got up and threw open the door.

            “Don’t you have your own key?” I asked angrily.

            Louis shifted uncomfortably and looked to his feet, “I lost it this morning.”

            “We looked for it, but we couldn’t find it anywhere,” Harry explained, “Maybe someone else took it, or, picked it up,”

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I assumed it was at least midnight, but I couldn’t sleep. I just stared out the one window, into the vast open sky. My hands grappled at the pillows. I felt like I needed something to hold on to. Preferably, Niall. But since that was impossible, the pillows would have to work for now.

            Suddenly, I heard the door opened to the room.

            My heart started pounding.

            “Silly boy,”

            It was him. I refused to turn and look at him. I closed my eyes as tight as I could and tried to focus on the beating of my heart that came in quick, loud thuds.

            “I told you I was going to kill you,” His voice made me want to throw up. I didn’t say anything back. I couldn’t. “But first,” I felt him sit on the other side of the bed, “Maybe we’ll see if you can last here longer than Niall did. Maybe you’ll escape too, or maybe you’ll be here for more than two months. Maybe you’ll be here for a few years,”

            I wanted to cry. I clenched my eyes shut even tighter and bit my quivering bottom lip. I felt his hand grab my shoulder tightly, and I wanted to throw him off, to fight him off. But he was strong. Ever since he knocked the wind out of me in the alleyway, I knew I had no chance of fighting him. The only chance I had was to get lucky like Niall, and time a punch to the head perfectly. Maybe then I could get away.

            “You aren’t as innocent as Niall, I can tell,” He mused, “But you are still pretty perfect. How about I ruin some of your perfection? How about I give you what you want?”

            Shudders ran through me. Please, no. I didn’t want this. I didn’t. I started shaking my head vigorously.

            His hands were at the collar of my shirt, and he started unbuttoning it. I curled into a tighter ball, making it difficult for him to do anything.

            “C’mon, Liam,” He chided, “You know you want this,”

            I tensed my muscles even more. The man continued to try and unbutton my shirt, but the way I was lying made it impossible. He groaned and tried to pull my arms away from my body, but I resisted with all the strength I had.

            “Fine!” The man yelled, “We’ll save that for later,”

            Then I heard to opening of a switchblade. My whole body was trembling now, and I couldn’t fight the whimpered and cries that escaped my chapped lips any longer.

            The one thought that ran through my mind as my body was overwhelmed with pain was this: Niall had gone through this too.

VOTE!

COMMENT!
I hope you guys are enjoying this. The reads on this story are incredible. It has even surpassed the reads on my first story. If you guys wanna read my other story, it's called, 'Trying To Hold On'. It's a Larry AU fic, with some Ziam on the side. Woot! Woot! Anyway, please tell me what you think.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

:)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

298 20 1
so i don't run right into you liam and niall had a complicated past. or should i say a complicated breakup? because the love they shared, seemed to...
46K 1.8K 34
Louis is lost, stumbling in the dark with his empty heart. Then he meets Harry under the stars. Can he help Louis find his back home? Trigger warnings
323K 12.2K 19
AU. Niall chat with boys over the internet, pretending to be a girl. With a fake name, Niall keep in touch with Liam, a bloke from his school, but Li...
73.4K 2.5K 74
" Why do you think he's looking at us? Do you think he likes me back?" " Don't get your hopes up man." ~*~*~ " Why the hell is the preppy boy staring...