𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 | 𝙎𝙞𝙧...

By -whyysoSirius-

"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love w... More

Prologue
Characters
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.1-5th year
Ch.2-Blue
Ch.3-First class
Ch.4-day dreaming
Ch.5-Halloween
Ch.6-Halloween pt.2
Ch.7-The morning after
Ch.8-Home
Ch.9-Christmas
Ch.10-new home
Ch.11-I feel everything when I'm with you
Ch.12-New Years Eve
Ch.14-Purple
Ch.15-The Element Agreement
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.16-6th Year
Ch.17-Amortentia
Ch.18-Its getting worse
Ch.19-November 3rd
Ch.20-The start of the end
Ch.21-4 Privet Drive
Ch.22-The inevitable
Ch.23-Trust
Ch.24-The Huffleslut
Ch.25-Wildfire
Ch.26-Pranking War
Ch.27-RAB
Ch.28-Celebration
Ch.29-I love you (chocolate)
Ch.30-That's 3 out of 4
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.31-7th Year
Ch.32-Strawberries
Ch.33-Full moon juju
Ch.34-You did what?
Ch.35-Truth will prevail
Ch.36-Scarletts first Christmas
Ch.37-Valentine's Day
Ch.38-Happy Birthday Remus
Ch.39-We protect one another
Ch.40-Heres to graduation
Ch.41-The Order of the Phoenix
A/N
Ch.42-Lily and James
Ch.43-Your idiot
Ch.44-Till we meet again
Ch.45-Scarlett's first birthday
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.46-The Burrow
Ch.47-You need to have hope
Ch48-Hello Harry Potter
Ch.49-The Elemental Agreement + Dumbles
Ch.50-Scarlett's 4th birthday
Epilogue
A/N

Ch.13-Mudblood

2.7K 57 12
By -whyysoSirius-

3 months had passed since New Years Eve. 3 months had passed since Ivy and Sirius officially became one another's. They were happy, their friends were happy. It was the light in the darkness of the bad times to come filling them with hope for tomorrow.

"Lily I don't want to study anymore, come on it's Saturday and it's nice out today!!" Ivy whined as Lily dragged on her, Ivy, Ophelia, and Pandora's study session.

"Ivy has a point Lils, we've been studying for our O.W.L.S all morning. We can enjoy a day off once and awhile" Ophelia encouraged.

Eventually they got Lily to cave and the four girls made their way down towards the Black lake to bask in the sunshine.

Lily and Ivy were charming flowers out of the palms of their hands, something they've been able to do since they could remember. Pandora was using the flowers to make headbands for her friends, and Ophelia was enjoying the pure happiness radiating off of each of her friends.

But all good moments must come to an end, yes?

"Wait did you guys hear that?" Pandora asked bringing all the girls to listen closer to the noises growing from up the hill.

Ophelia and Ivy shared a look as they knew only one group of boys that could draw attention like that.

"Let's go see what those idiots are doing now" Ivy sighed, the remainder of the girls following up to the hill where they saw it.

All four marauders standing around Severus while James had him levitated upside down in the air. Sirius and James seemed to be enjoying themselves quite a bit, Peter laughing alongside them, while Remus just continued reading his book, ignoring his friends antics.

"Who wants to see me take off snivelly's trousers?" James egged on the crowd that had begun to form around the group of Gryffindors bullying the Slytherin.

Ivy and Ophelia were both appalled at their boyfriends actions; Ivy because Sirius was bullying her former friend and he knew that, Ophelia because for someone so loyal and noble Remus just stood there.

"POTTER PUT HIM DOWN" An enraged Lily Evans stormed up to the group wand pointed directly at James.

"How bout this Evans, go on a date with me and I'll let Snivellus down" The crowd chorused in laughter that only fuelled the rage burning within Lily Evans.

Pandora and Sirius both were the first to notice Ivy, her hair colour changing rapidly until it decided on a cruel shade of midnight, defeat. She lost control her anger from her twin mixed with the heart tugging she felt towards her old friend and the appalled gut-wrenching feeling she had seeing her boyfriend laugh at someone else's torture.

"Ives, you need to collect yourself. You're letting to many emotions run wild. Your beginning to feel defeated, you know how hair it is to regain control" Pandora tried to help her friend by talking, exactly what it's like when you lose yourself to the chaos. You don't know what you're doing under the compulsion everything is blinded by emotions.

Ivy wasn't paying attention everything was a blur, from watching her sister scream at James to watching Ophelias hair turn silver from fear of watching her brother and boyfriend let things get this far, to even Sirius who noticed Ivy's dazed state as she walked over the the group through the crowd.

The one thing that brought Ivy's senses back to reality was the 10 words that left Severus Snape's mouth. The words that would change the dynamic of their acquaintanceship and Lily and his friendship for life.

"Your lucky Evans was here to rescue you Snape" James had reluctantly let Severus back down into a puddle of mud.

"I don't need help from a filthy little mud blood!"

That brought Ivy back chaos replaced by rage, he used the dirtiest slur against his best friend. Ivy watched the tears roll down his twins face wanting nothing more than to beat the life out of Snape but a force held her back.

"Take it back Snape, take what you said about Evans back" James was furious, pushing his wand into the base of Snape's neck, while he shook like a coward in the mud.

"No, your just as bad as he is. I don't want you to make him apologize" Lily began arguing back.

"Lily you know I would never call you that"

"I know but that doesn't change the fact that you're a bully, all of you-" Lily paused making eye-contact with each marauder until she reached Remus. "-and you, you're a prefect and you just watch this happen. Oh and Snivellus, I'd wash my pants if I were you" With that Lily Evans stormed off, Pandora following close behind.

Ivy and Ophelia staying back to talk to their boyfriends about what happened.

"Sirius you can let go of me now, I'm not going to kill anyone" Ivy whined finally being released from her boyfriends grip. Only for him to get smacked in the chest by her.

"Hey what the hell was that for!!"

"Oh I don't know being a bullying git. I know Snape can be bad and he's not exactly my favourite person either, but this doesn't make you any better than him. I agree with Lily on this"

The entire group of boys reddened, not really knowing to defend themselves in this situation until Peter stepped in to say something. "Ivy if it m-makes it any better we only did it because we were bored"

That when the two girls really lost it reaming out both of their boyfriends for bullying as if it was some after school hobby, not forgetting to give James and Peter an earful as well. Ivy's hair still remained midnight blue, and although everything was no longer a blur, the mix of emotions welled within in. She felt exhausted.

Then it happened, just as the girls had finished telling off the boys for being so careless, they both began to have one of their dreams, unknowing to them Pandora and one other would all see the same thing.

The Element four will resurface once more
Fire
Earth
Water
Air
The daughters of great witches before them
Will come together
And only once united will the army of the dark fall
No evil will succeed while the element four lives

The prophecy said in the previous dream repeated itself except this time it was four women each with a child, 3 seeming to be about 3 years old while one look like a new born. It looked like they were having a discussion or an argument.

Then Dumbledore entered the room, turning everyone's attention to him.

"I trust you all already understand why I asked you here?"

Everyone nodded

"I know him for some of lying to your loved ones has been difficult but I trust the dreams you all had throughout school explained enough to tell you why some of you must keep this up. Only when the time is right will the prophecy expose itself  and your daughters will have to learn to control their new found powers" Dumbledore scanned across each of the women's faces before turning to face one individual.

"Bellatrix you know what will happen and I hope now that your daughter is here, you'll find hope in joining our side"

As the dream began to fade all Ivy could wonder was if Bellatrix Black, the sadistic cousin was actually good.

•••••••
A/N: I'd like to acknowledge that I am writing my own version of the Harry Potter plot and timeline to go with my story. A couple things you may have noticed :
1.) Alice and Marlene are in it, but because my OC Ivy, Ophelia, and Kitty are already in the plot I don't feel the need to add Alice and Marlene as much as I will for anyone else.
2.) I am well aware Bellatrix is the oldest, Andromeda is the middle, and Narcissa is the youngest, but in order for how this story and my future stories for this series will play out Andromeda is now the oldest and Bellatrix and Narcissa are in the same year.
3.) you may have noticed a character named Pandora Lestrange THIS IS NOT AN OC PANDORA IS A CHARACTER MADE UO BY J.K ROWLING. In case you don't know the back story Pandora Lestrange married Xenophelius Lovegood and was yes the mother to Luna Lovegood. I wanted to show how I think Luna's mom would've been like in school and also I really adore the Lovegood family and wanted to incorporate them into my series.
4.) And finally you may be wondering after reading this chapter if I'm planning on keeping Bellatrix the same, well I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.4K 71
Book I In which Ruby Hope Lupin fell in love with her brother's best friend. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ "𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
630 39 19
Rose Ivy Evans and her sister Lily Marie Evans find out they are witches and are about to embark on a new adventure for 7 years. Can they survive the...
585K 16.2K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
59.6K 1.8K 16
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔...