At the Boss's Beck and Call

By Sinaidkincaid16

She did not think he found her desirable. She was just his secretary. He did not think she'd want to go to... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Epilogue

Chapter 8

592K 11.3K 1.4K
By Sinaidkincaid16

'She's not like the others, is she?' Ken grinned wickedly at Ross. They were back in Ross's hotel suite after their day-long meeting. Ross was enthusiastic to see if he could resolve the overheating of the sensor on his prototype.

'What are you talking about?' Ross feigned ignorance, his head down, studying the circuit board. From the corner of his eye, momentarily, he attuned himself to Savannah watching the Japanese channel with ear plugs on. She did not want to disturb them.

'Savannah,' Ken spoke her name softly. He allowed his eyes to stray to her before he returned his perceptive eyes back to Ross.

'She's my secretary,' Ross retorted gruffly.

'I knew that,' Ken smirked sarcastically.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Ross glared at his friend.

'I'm a highly paid field operative. 'You're paying me a fortune to baby sit your secretary.'

Ross looked away. He knew he should have left Savannah at home. Damn, he should have known too, that Ken was too sharp and would have seen through his guise.

'And you tell me, you're going to cut the trip short,' Ken added. 'My guess is, you suspect your secretary could be a target,' his voice was even lower.

The pulse at Ross's throat throbbed violently. He directed his eyes to Savannah. She was laughing at something she was watching on the TV, her fingers abstractly wrapping around her glowing brunette tresses. He allowed his eyes to rake over Savannah, but this time is was not with lust, it was with concern for her safety. No harm should ever come to her. He would not allow it. He will dissect this planet piece by piece until he found the person who would harm her or attempt to take her away from him, then he would rip every limb from their body piece by piece until nothing was left.

As if sensing Ross's eyes on her, Savannah looked his way, their eyes locked for a millisecond before she quickly removed the earplugs thinking Ross needed her. He shook his head and she returned her attention to the TV. Ross narrowed his eyes glaringly at his friend.

'You have an overactive imagination Takahashi,' Ross growled and stood up.

'Right,' Ken needled, following Ross to the drinks cabinet, where Ross poured himself a liberal amount of scotch.

'Pour your own drink,' Ross hissed inhospitably.

'Off course,' Ken reached out for the bottle. 'It's not like you to tend to such menial tasks, that's why you have a secretary,' he taunted as he emptied his glass.

'You've overstayed your welcome,' Ross pulled the glass out of Ken's hand.

'Yes,' Ken looked at his watch. 'My wife wanted me home early tonight,' Ken walked towards the door.

'How is OJ?' Ross smiled affectionately.

'You should come see for yourself.'

Ross would love to visit Ken's home and greet OJ but his gut feeling was telling him to get out of Japan and he never disobeyed his instincts. He still needed to tell Savannah to pack and to inform their pilot that they were leaving tonight, but first he planned to take Savannah out and show her some of the sights. His heart leaped into acrobatics at the thought of seeing her enthusiastic responses at Tokyo's attractions.

Ross gripped Ken's shoulders in a brotherly embrace. 'Another time Ken. Apologize to OJ for me. I need to go home.'

'Sure, nice seeing you again Ross. Next time make it a social call,' he smiled.

'Sure,' Ross nodded.

'Savannah,' Ken waved to get her attention.

'Sorry?' She removed the plugs again and stood up.

'I'm leaving, goodnight' he bowed.

'Oh!' Savannah was surprised they were done so quickly. 'Goodnight,' she smiled.

'It was a pleasure meeting you,' he bowed again.

Her hazel eyes shifted from Ken to Ross in confusion. As far as she knew they would still be here for another two days.

'I may not see you again before you leave,' Ken supplied.

'It was lovely to meet you as well,' she spoke somewhat uncomfortably. The first day she met him, she had been reluctant to have been unwillingly thrown in his company.

'Take care of him,' Ken jerked his head towards Ross. 'He's a good man.'

Savannah's eyes flew to Ross. His arms were folded across his chest. His eyes were smiling mischievously. She tore her eyes away from Ross. Why was Ken saying that? Not knowing what response was expected from her, she offered what she hoped was an objective and impartial enough nod.

'Ross,' Ken gripped his arms tenderly.

'Thanks for all your help,' Ross embraced him.

After Ken departed, Savannah found the silence between her and Ross untenable. They were staring at each other for a very long moment before she uncomfortably looked away. Why was she being so stupid? Since when did she worry about comfort or the lack of it when she was in Ross's company? He was her boss and comfort did not enter the equation.

'Umm...should I say good night?' She turned, heading towards her room. He was not mentioning dinner perhaps she would have to order room service.

Sometimes when she looked at him so innocently or when she was confused about something her eyes were almost crystal clear with a slight shiny bronze tint to it. He wanted to get lost in its mesmerizing depths.

'No.'

'Excuse me?' The only words she was expecting were, good night.

Ross shifted away from the door, moving closer to the centre of the room. 'We're heading back home tonight Savannah.'

He watched the flight of emotions across her face. First unbelief, then incomprehension, then something undecipherable to him.

'I thought we're still booked here for another two days?'

'My research is complete,' he avoided her eyes.

'So you won't be blowing up the office again?' she tried to make light, when she saw Ross tense up for some unknown reason.

He looked up and smiled. She wanted to respond in kind, but seemed paralyzed as her eyes meshed with his.

'I'm going to call the pilot,' Ross announced. 'Would you like to pack up in the mean time?' He dug into his pocket to retrieve his phone.

'Okay,' she mumbled, trying to hide her disappointment. 'Should I pack your luggage too?' she offered.

'I've done it already,' he replied, wondering why she kept her face averted from his.

'I'll get to it,' she began walking to her room.

'Savannah,'

'Yes?'

'We will probably have some time before the pilot can have our schedule amended. I can show you some of the sights,' he volunteered.

The surprise was evident on her face. Ross had never taken her sightseeing in the eighteen months she's been in his employ. Not that she would not love such an outing, she would cherish every second in his company.

'That is ... if you enjoy the sightseeing thing,' he amended uncomfortably.

'Yes ... thank you. I would like that,' she nodded with a polite smile.

His smile was spontaneous. 'Perhaps you want to slip into something more comfortable,' his eyes fell to her heels. She looked gorgeous in them, but they would not be practical for their outing, 'and jeans,' he included.

'I won't be long,' she rushed to her room.

Ross was relieved they were safely on terra firma back home in New York, when he turned to address his secretary.

'Savannah, stay over at my place.'

'What!'

'It's two o' clock in the morning. My driver is probably dead on his feet.' He'd been with them on their trip to Japan.

'Oh.'

So he did not really want her there. His offer had merely been for the regard of his overworked driver but no thought for her.

Yes she'd had an amazing four hours in his company, sightseeing all over Tokyo but that was because they were waiting for the pilot to get clearance. It was not like Ross was really interested to be in her company. She had been rather surprised he's extended their excursion for a whole four hours. The time had flown by for her, but she was convinced the time had dragged on for him and he had probably been silently cursing for his unwise suggestion.

'I'll call a cab,' she ventured defiantly. She did not need his forced hospitality.

'Don't be ridiculous Savannah!' He barked furiously. She cowered into the seat of the limo. 'Besides,' his tone softened, 'you do not need to rush to the office. 'You can come in much later.'

Later! Any other boss would give her the day off, considering that they just landed and it was going to be daybreak in like three hours! By the time she showered and climbed into bed, it would be time to get up again. Oh well, if the boss was allowing her the morning off, she would take full advantage. Why the hell not?

'I guess, I'll stay at your place,' she murmured.

Ross nodded and duly instructed his driver. His thoughts were running riot. He had to summon the will to exercise restraint over his lust. He'd never had a lady over and not; taken her to bed. His body was screaming, now was not the time to start. Not with a woman as sexy and desirable as Savannah. What he'd give to peel every item of clothing off her body and worship every inch of her with his lips and hands.

'Let me show you to your room,' Ross led her upstairs. She admired the classy décor, opulent, stylish and ultra modern.

'I can have a light meal served up for you in your room,' he offered.

'No ... thank you.'

'There you go,' he opened the door. 'My room is the next door'... incase you need me in the night.

Savannah did not survey the room when he opened the door. Instead her eyes were trained on Ross, unable to tear them away from his wide sensual mouth, the idea of those muscular arms closing around her body.

Ross' sable brows rose questioningly. He never looked at her with male lust, whilst she... Savannah flushed. Hot and bothered, she dragged her eyes away.

'What time will you shower? I don't want us to... clash.'

She would die of embarrassment if he opened his bathroom and found her naked in the shower.

'We won't,' his smile was mischievous as if he could read her thoughts. 'The room you're in has an ensuite, so does my mine,' he tossed his head in the direction of his bedroom.

'Oh.' She'd been here many times but not upstairs. She'd only been received either at the door or in the entrance hall.

How different was her shabby apartment compared to his home, everything screamed wealth. She had two bedrooms, but a communal bathroom that housed a shower and bath tub. If ever guests stayed over, the bathroom had to be shared.

Ross tossed and turned, tempted to yank the door open and storm into Savannah's room. He groaned loudly and tucked his hands under his pillow, restraining them from ripping off the sheets. Was she sleeping in the nude as he was? Would she be smelling of lavender or white tea after her shower? There was a variety on offer for her to choose from in her bath suite.

Later that morning Ross was on the warpath, all and sundry were in the line of fire of his wrath.
'I don't appreciate being stalked!' Ross yelled at the Director after barging into the CIA's office without an appointment.

'You were being protected,' the Director calmly responded, unfazed at the former SEAL's threatening stance.

'Protected?' Ross laughed. 'Pull the wool over somebody else's eyes,' Ross angrily slapped his hands on the desk, his eyes glaring at the Director.

'Do you know him?' the Director slid a photograph across to Ross.

Ross picked up the photo, the expression not changing on his face. It was a picture of the very same Middle eastern man who'd visited his office the day he'd left for Tokyo. Ross lifted his eyes to the Director. It's not like the Director did not know that, that individual was in his office. Surely the CIA did not believe that he went to the extreme measure of going all the way to Tokyo to conduct his business with that potential criminal element!

'I know, I'm being monitored,' Ross growled, 'so I know, that you know, he has been in my office.'

'He followed you to Japan,' the Director announced as if he was talking about the weather.

'Ross's eyes narrowed. 'Impossible. I never saw him.'

'Our second surveillance vehicle apprehended him,' the Director grinned, for the first time displaying any emotion.

Nothing registered on Ross's face, but he was shocked. His throat and lips felt parched but he resisted the urge to swallow or allow his tongue to moisten his lips.

'The SUV with the branding of a television company ... that was your people wasn't it?'

The Director did not confirm Ross's accusation. He studied his perfectly manicured nails instead. That was answer enough for Ross.

'You're bluffing about that Middle Eastern being there,' Ross challenged.

'Does this convince you?' the Director pushed a file towards Ross.

He took the file, but Ross's eyes stayed on the man sitting across the desk from him. Finally Ross allowed his eyes to drop onto the file. He opened it. There were numerous full length photos. They were all of Savannah. Ross's heart stopped beating. What he'd give for a scotch right now, even if it was eight twenty in the morning. To hell with composure, his tongue snaked out running over his upper lip.

'Don't know what made you change your plans Templeton, but your secretary was supposed to be kidnapped this morning in Tokyo, before she joined you for breakfast. She was to be released, when you handed over your latest toy.'

Ross threw the file down. 'I want to talk to this man,' he clenched his fists angrily.

'Did you get intel Templeton; that your secretary's life was in danger?' He ignored Ross's demand.

The only intel he acquired was the intuitive kind. Nobody had alerted him.

'There's only two places you will hold a foreign suspect,' Ross sneered acidly. 'I'm going to kill him,' Ross vowed.

'Crime of passion,' the Director mocked, shaking his head knowingly, 'should have known better, than to get involved with your co-workers Templeton. 'Wasn't it in the rule book or did you purposefully skip that?'

'I am not involved with my secretary'....not yet, he hissed through clenched teeth.

'Inevitable perhaps,' he smiled. 'You're a healthy alpha male. Your secretary is one very attractive lady. And ... her loyalty and dedication to you is unparalleled.'

They could only know that from having Savannah under surveillance as well. Great. Uncle Sam assumed he would sink that low to use his secretary to do his dirty deeds! If he indulged in dirty deeds! It was bad enough that they did not trust him, ... but Savannah!

'Stop spying on her damn it! Leave her out of this,' Ross yelled at the top of his voice.

'The fact that she is in your employ and your personal assistant makes that impossible, you know that Templeton.'

'You better prepare an obituary for our Middle eastern friend,' Ross cautioned, turning to leave.

'You think you can eliminate the problem?' the Director stood up. 'They will send another and another and another.'

Ignoring the Director's prediction, Ross arrogantly sliced his hand over his shoulder as he slammed the door on his way out.

'Good morning,' Savannah greeted uncomfortably. She stared at Ross leaning against the door to her office. A finger hooked on the jacket carelessly slung over his shoulder.

'You should have woken me up,' she accused shyly. That sounded too cheesy and familiar. She cringed. She'd woken up just after nine o' clock. Had showered and rushed downstairs, only to be informed by the house keeper that he had left quite early.

The housekeeper had been informed that Savannah was there and had been instructed not to disturb her. Where had he been for the last three hours? His diary was clear as far as she was concerned and surprisingly Ross looked like he'd already worked a full day.

'Savannah,' Ross walked towards her desk threateningly. 'From today onwards, a driver will transport you between home and work every day.'

'What?' Savannah laughed. She stood up uncertainly. 'That's so unnecessary,' she automatically poured him some coffee.

'If you disobey my instruction, you will be fired! Is that clear Savannah?'

Her eyes flared angrily, her jaw was grimly set rather tightly, 'yes sir,' she mumbled, not knowing what the hell all the hoo-hah was about. Even as she glared at him, her stupid body was ravenously devouring his sensuous mouth and chiselled features. Ross grabbed his coffee and walked towards his own office.

'How long is this ... arrangement?' She ventured nervously.

'Until winter is over,' he tossed over his shoulder, not bothering to look at her. He intended to extend it then as well, but she was not to know that. His next step was to get her into a more secure apartment. He was not comfortable about the shabby place she lived in now. It had taken him less than thirty seconds to pick her lock this morning, after returning from Washington. What worried Ross was how lax the security was. Her apartment was not adequately provided for in terms of security.

Ross called a Manhattan letting agent to make some enquiries for him. He will personally attend to the security in her new place. Getting Savannah to move was going to require some skilled powers of persuasion. She was not going to budge, he knew it. He will just have to browbeat her into moving. Her life was in danger and that was not negotiable. He also did not like that confounded jalopy she drove. He paid her a more than extravagant salary. Why didn't she upgrade her car? He knew she was frugal. She had an expense account and almost never used it. It only seemed to be used when he requested specific purchases. Other secretaries had expense accounts. They spent five to six times more than Savannah did, he had observed upon scrutinizing the accounts!

Speaking of accounts, on top of the pile of correspondence she placed on his desk this morning was an envelope, addressed to him in her hand writing. Fear... not something akin to an ex SEAL consumed Ross, suspecting it was her resignation. Ross ripped it open. He glared at the check. It was for the exact amount, for the coat he had gifted her with in Japan. She obviously broke into her savings to payback the amount in full! Why was she so unlike the women he dated? Ross promptly tore the check to shreds.

The following Friday afternoon, Ross's sister Sadie's came to the office to visit with little Nate. Even after her baby she had a stunning figure. She looking striking today in slim fitting stone jeans, heels and a brown vest.

'Hello Savannah,' Nate struggled out of his mother's arms to offer her a hug.

'Hey Nate,' she smiled, lifting him onto her lap.

'Nate ... Savannah is busy. Let's go see Uncle Ross.'

'No. I want to see Savannah's computer. She has Captain America.'

'Really?' Sadie grinned.

Savannah blushed shyly.

Nate and his mum had been there a couple of times. The one time Nate ventured to her desk. She had racked her brain trying to figure out what Nate would find appealing. She knew the comic strip hero, Captain America was having a popular run on the big screen and had curiously brought it up on her screen to gauge his reaction.

'That is Captain America,' Nate had stated with hero worshipping enthusiasm.

'Is that what his name is?' Savannah had feigned ignorance. Nate had summarily climbed atop her lap and began to regale her, of his hero's shield wielding antics.

'Come and say hi to Uncle Ross,' Sadie urged.

'No,' Nate threw his arms around Savannah's neck. 'Don't wanna.'

'Oh Savannah,' Sadie groaned. 'I haven't seen Ross in so long. It seems I have to pop into my brother's office to see him.'

'Go on in,' Savannah smiled. 'He's not seeing anybody for the next two hours.'

'Oh thank you Savannah. You're a darling.'

'I'll keep Nate for a little while,' Savannah offered. She made Nate comfortable on her chair and stood up. 'Are we allowed ice-cream?' Savannah whispered into Sadie's ear.

'I suppose we can,' Sadie grinned. 'Don't announce me please. I want to surprise my brother.'

'Sure go on in.' Savannah walked back to her chair. Sadie tiptoed into Ross's office.

'Hey Nate,' Savannah lifted him into her arms. 'Mum says you can have ice cream.'

'Ice cream! I can have ice cream?'

'Yeah,' Savannah laughed. She walked to the kitchen. 'You can take your pick.' There were tubs of mint, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

'That one please,' Nate pointed to the strawberry.

'Good choice,' Savannah laughed, 'my favourite too.'

'Goodie,' Nate threw his little head back and gurgled delightfully.

'There you go,' she settled him in a chair next to hers, as she continued working.

'What about you?' He pouted, seeing he was eating alone.

'Umm ... I still need to have lunch. So ice cream after lunch for me.'

'Have some of mine,' Nate shoved his spoon towards her face.

'Nate no!'

'Come on,' he grinned playfully, darting the spoon around in circles.

'Oh Nate,' she groaned and quickly opened her mouth before it fell onto her expensive ice blue tank top.

'Hey Nate don't you love your uncle anymore?'

Ross opened his door just in time to see Nate feeding ice cream to his secretary. Strawberry trails smeared the corner of her mouth. Savannah wanted to die. Her tongue snaked out to capture the dripping pink ice cream. Ross felt everything inside him constrict as his violet eyes clashed with her hazel ones. He felt a member of his body betray him as his eyes followed her tongue retrieving the runaway ice cream.

'Uncle Ross come have ice cream,' Nate grinned, holding the empty spoon out to his uncle.

Your uncle does not like ice cream.

'Looks delicious,' Ross walked to Savannah's desk. His eyes trained on hers.

Hello ... you don't eat ice cream!

Ross ducked his head. Nate scooped ice cream into his spoon and innocently fed it to his uncle. Without his eyes leaving Savannah, his mouth opened to receive the ice cream. 'Mmm, I knew it would be delicious,' Ross released the very spoon that had only moments ago left his secretary's mouth.

She watched fascinated as it moved down the column of his throat. Savannah sighed. She wasn't aware she'd done that aloud, until Ross's darkened eyes narrowed curiously. A flicker of something moved across the reflective surface of his dark eyes.

She tried to tear her eyes from his sensual face, but it wandered to his dark eyes. She shifted things on her desk and began pounding aimlessly on her keyboard.

'Come with me,' Ross abruptly lifted the unsuspecting Nate into his arms.

'I want my ice cream, Uncle Ross,' Nate waved his hands theatrically.

'Yes, off course,' Ross lifted the bowl. His eyes were focused on Savannah, but she was giving her keyboard her undivided attention with blurry eyes.

'Savannah will you bring some refreshments in for Sadie please?'

'Sure,' she got up instantly, relieved to put some distance between her and Ross.

"Mum, look I have ice cream,' Nate bobbed in Ross's arms.

'Savannah spoils you too much,' Sadie complained.

'I like Savannah,' Nate raised his chin and grinned cheerily.

'Why can't you find a girl friend like Savannah, instead of those prima donnas you date?' Sadie scolded her brother.

Ross swallowed compulsively before he answered. 'You hardly know Savannah.'

'She's friendly, respectful, polite and seems to love children,' that's good enough for me Sadie sighed, 'unlike your other women, to date who ignore my child point blank.'

A thought dropped into Ross' head. The more he entertained it, the better it sounded. He would take Savannah out to dinner tonight. Yes, that was an excellent idea.

As Sadie was leaving, Ross opened his door to hear her in conversation over the phone. She was laughing, her voice sounded teasing and then he heard the name Robert spoken through her lips. Ross canned the idea of taking her to dinner and shut himself inside his office until very late. He was still there when she left, probably to go on a date with her lover.

As the weeks went by, Savannah had been on a few dates with Robert since her return from Japan. She had allowed him to kiss her... but nothing more, Savannah knew Ross was seeing his new model, Raquel Barros quite a lot. She was making bookings on behalf of her boss at fancy restaurants, at the theatre, to baseball games. Savannah had been angry and wildly jealous, when Ross took Raquel away for a weekend out of State.

Robert wanted a relationship with Savannah, but he was perceptive to observe that she was holding back. 'Why won't you commit to me?' His voice gentle, he had smiled.

'Please ... be patient with me,' she had pleaded. She knew she was being ruthlessly selfish. She hated that she was keeping the door open for Ross. When alone, she had cursed herself for being so atrociously despicable. Sweet Robert could move on. Ross could lose interest in Raquel Barros, his current flavour and find another, then she would be all alone. She would deserve it too. How could she continuously play Robert and expect him to be used as her door mat?

Angry and frustrated, Savannah recklessly ignored Ross's threat of dismissal. She did not call the driver like she normally did each afternoon when she was ready to leave. Instead, she braved the inclement weather and chose to walk home. In the reflective mood she was in, she preferred the walk to mull over and analyze her wayward and misguided feelings towards her unreceptive and unappreciative boss. Oblivious to the biting cold, she did not even brace herself against the chill factor that brutally sliced against her face. Why she'd stupidly chosen this means to get home instead of the comfort of the plush transportation her employer provided, was something she did not feel like examining in any depth right now.

Maybe it's that phase of the moon!

'Care for a lift Savannah?'

The driver had dutifully reported to the boss when parked outside, awaiting Ms Knight and noting her purposefully proceeding to walk towards the direction of her home instead of hopping into his vehicle like was her customary practice in the last three weeks. Ross had promptly summoned his limo and hastily dived out of his office.

Hearing that unmistakable sexy drawl, Savannah could not freeze anymore. She was already frozen to the bone from the harsh unforgiving weather. So caught up was she in her thoughts, she had not noticed the limo sneak up next to the curb. In fact it should not be travelling in this direction. His sprawling estate was on the opposite direction at the high end of Manhattan. The window was wound down. Ross was raking over her beautiful angular features. Savannah stared into her boss's face, trying to read his deep blue eyes, but nothing reflected beyond his patient smile.

'You're going in the wrong direction.'

Ross laughed, that deep throaty rich laugh that was so rare like sun shine in the blistering New York winter sky. It set her heart ablaze. Savannah continued walking, a little slower, her eyes trained ahead.

'Savannah get in!' It didn't take long for the autocratic boss to make an appearance.

'I've got one block to go. You go home,' she retorted. Unless he'd made his own plans for dinner, she knew he was not going out tonight. Raquel Barros, his love interest was out of town modeling, somewhere, she vaguely recalled.

Savannah stopped, fumbled, when Ross hopped out and towered over her. Holding her breath, she dragged her eyes up to his.

'Either you get in,' he spoke ever so softly or I carry you into my limo.'

'Might I remind you, my working day is over,' she hissed.

'I can summon you to work right this instance and you won't refuse me, you know it Savannah.'

She struggled indecisively, a part of her wanting to be with him, but sanity was bravely attempting to overrule her heart. 'But you have no work for me now,' her challenge sounded weak and feeble even to her own ears.

His hand reached out and circled her wrist tightly. 'Have dinner with me.'

Her head flung up, 'why?' She was losing her edge as she gazed at her tall, dark, ruggedly attractive boss.

"'Why," Savannah!' He looked away staring at the people rushing to cross the intersection. How does a man tell a woman that is out of bounds to him, that he wants her; wants her in his bed; wants her every second of the day, dreams about...

'You have to eat, I have to eat. Do you have a problem with us doing that together?' He demanded.

'No,' she replied, insanely giving in to her agonizing need to be with him any which way she could.

Ross recovered quickly, 'good,' he nodded, smiling broadly, as he held the door open for his secretary. He drew comfort from the deep pulse beating at the base of her throat.

-           end chapter eight-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 33.7K 30
TEEN ROMANCE He wanted her, just as much as he knew she wanted him - but he dated every other girl instead. So she went to bed with every other guy...
218K 7.1K 18
All he wanted was somebody that understood and she wanted to not feel this loneliness.
1.6K 6 6
There is no greater ally, nor greater enemy, than the one who knows you inside out; who takes their time to admire your strengths and manipulate your...
1.2M 41.2K 32
He was never mine. He was always hers. But my heart decided to fall for his Not So Pure Love