『𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵』 [𝐣𝐮𝐧...

By karen-took-the-kids

"Nerds can be sexy too, I mean look at you." "Jungkook, I will punch you in the dick." -Jungkook left the cha... More

(Pt.1 ) 0.0 (info)
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
nOt aN uPdAtE
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4 (end of pt. 1)
(Pt 2) Gaming Girl
2: 0.1
2: 0.2
2: 0.3
2: 0.4
2: 0.5
2: 0.6
2: 0.7
2: 0.8
2: 0.9
2: 1.0
2: 1.1
2: 1.2
2: 1.3
2: 1.4
2: 1.5
2: 1.6
2: 1.7
2: 1.8
2: 1.9
2: 2.0
2: 2.1
2: 2.2
2: 2.3
2: 2.4
2: 2.5
2: 2.6
2: 2.7
2: 2.8
2: 2.9
2: 3.0
2: 3.1
2: 3.2
2: 3.3
2: 3.4
2: 3.5
2: 3.6
2: 3.7
2: 3.8 - SMUT ;)
2: 4.0 pt.1 (the final)

2: 3.9

1.2K 63 14
By karen-took-the-kids

Sup nerds,

Comment of the day:

Agreed.

(Also I forgot to post this last week don't hate me :/ )
—————

"This is it guys, the final..." Jungkook stood in front of the group as they assembled outside the theatre. The wind was cold and blew everyone's hair right in front of their faces, making the situation seem less majestic.

"Calm down, it's just a conference call." Mi grabbed her rucksack, calling the rest to follow as she made her way through the large doors. "The final fight is a week away, and well... we have something even bigger before that!" The couple giggled to one another, holding hands as they walked.

"More important?" Amber scoffed, "what the hell could be more important than- ouch!"

Marcy retracted her elbow from the red heads side, "we have Mi and Jungkook wedding, of course! Were YOU'RE a bridesmaid."

"Oh please, we're all bridesmaids." Mi shot back a stern look. "A-and I'm so thankful to be invited!" The rest of the group laughed as Amber cowered back, hiding behind Marcy.

The girls continued to strut into the hall, cameras instantly flooding them. After a small hustle, they found themselves sat at the right  of a large table, facing the crowd. Jungkook hung at the side, holding various bags and drinks as some sort of manager. Most of the press were more interested in him than the players, that was until the opposition arrived.

"Now girls, game faces. Don't even spare them a glance-" Mi spoke low, until she saw who they were up against.

Every member of her old team approached together. She predicted to see them here, but she didn't predict just how hurtful it would be. Mark, the bastered, led them all, and slouched down at the left end of the table; Dae trailing behind and sitting at the back.

"Well, long time no see mrs. gamer girl." He smirked towards the cameras, "You've gotten hotter."

Mi breathed out, pausing for a second. "I grew into myself, unlike some people. Still desperate for human affection? No one to call baby?" She thought she had him, but the boy didn't even flinch.

He skipped over her comment, "oh baby, you didn't grow into your self. You just put on a little crop top and a skirt like I told you too. Now, don't try to hard , be a good girl and cut your losses here-"

Mi-sun instant looked away, pulling her her forward and in front of anything it could cover. She felt exposed, naked as she sat there, in a room full of men. Her old team chuckled and whispered at the sight of such a mismatch team, all members looking completely the opposite... and Mi at the front. She had dresses how she wanted, to look good. But now all she felt was every onlookers eyes digging into her clothing.

"Hello? Team Karma?" A hand was waved in front of her face.

"Y-yes?" Mi blinked, looking around at the reporters stretched out microphones. "Ahh yes, we are Team Karma." She pointed to each member, "This is Marcy, Amber, Matcha, Kuomi, Nahee, Candy and me, I'm Mi."

The interviewer nodded. "Excellent. Where did your name come from?"

"We wanted to bring equality to e-sports which is dominated solely by men... uneducated men. Each of us here have gone through sexism and hate because of who we are. You could say we are here to prove the community wrong, and bring justice if you will-"

They brush off her answer, another guy stepping in. "What happened to Team Army? Why did you leave?"

"I-I didn't leave!" Mi calmed herself. "The team leader, Jungkook, stepped down and handed over power to me. I tried to lead to the team, but as soon as they heard a girl was in charge they all left-"

"Are you sure they didn't just leave because the job was given to the newest employee with the least amount of qualification and skills?" They pushed her harder, and Amber could see Mi breaking.

"No, they didn't," the red head grabbed the mic right out of his hands. "You've all been following our team since the beginning matches. We were awful, I mean we only got together a week before the qualifier rounds. You all saw that while we messed up and learnt on the job, Mi-sun was carrying the team. She's the best player that's ever entered e-sports!"

"No-Jungkook was and is the best-"

The boy was quick to jump in. "Hold on, the reason I passed the company to Mi-sun was because she bested me in quite a few matches. I tried by hardest and in the end she still wasn't giving it her all. She's better than me, and I don't see her stopping anytime soon."

The crowd hushed and Mi gained control of the room once more.

"Th-thank you, Jungkook." The team leader smiled at her fiancé, "as I was saying. Team Army is still here, it's just been rebranded to Team Karma, and we've clear our the trash. I fully believe my team can change the gaming industry for the better."

A few claps echoed through the camera crew as she handed back the microphone. But just before the attention turned to the other team, a question was shouted from the back.

"What's your relationship with Jeon Jungkook? Why is here with you?"

Mi froze. "I-I'm sorry, what?"

The girl stepped forward. She was covered in a red coat, but Mi could recognise those boobs- uhh I mean- that face from a mile off. Yuri... (if u get the reference ur an og and ily)

"We've all see the pictures of you in public! What's your relationship?" Her face looks even faker than before, but her smirk was real. She was enjoying this.

"Well. I don't see how that had anything to do with the ga-" the reporters pressed her to talk, dozens of cameras now shoved in her face."but to be honest. We are dating, and are in fact engaged."

Chatter livened into shouting across the whole room, everyone having questions and opinions on the matter. Jungkook went to sit next to Mi. "Me and Mi-sun have been dating for a couple months now, and are getting married soon. Words can't describe how much we click, how much I love her." His warm smile wasn't comforting for long.

"IS THAT WHY HE GAVE YOU THE COMPANY? BECAUSE YOU FUCKED HIM?"

The shouts turned into full on screams, the whole team of girls jumping up to defend their leader, swearing and hollering at the crowd. The cameras all zoomed closer to Mi, and Jungkook tried his hardest to fight them away. It was choas, reporters fighting with each other to get to the front. Team members throwing water bottles at the guy who shouted the question, even the enemy team was screaming and shouting, mainly at Jungkook. Pure chaos.

Mi had lost it. The crowd, the room, her mind. All gone. There wasn't really a way to save this, and the girl was to stuck in her seat to attempt to open her mouth.

By this point, there was no order. Amber had already hit two men with drink bottles and was aiming for a third. Marcy was swearing profusely at anyone who tried to speak, and Jungkook was punching away cameras and microphones as they got shoved closer to her face. Mark smirk, his hand reaching out and grazing Mi's thigh under the table. Her heart stopped, she couldn't stop, she couldn't move, she couldn't speak-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" A large shout echoed over everyone else, "I SAID, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The room became quiet, and all eyes turned to the boy in the corner.

"You weren't there, you didn't see it." His voice sounded hurt, angry, "you didn't see it. While the whole team slacked off, talking and eating and drinking, Mi was pulling all nighters getting work in on time. I watch from across the room and she put all her effort into coming up with new game strategy to do EVERYONES paperwork and filing new weapon ideas. In the few months she worked under Jungkook, she did more than any of the guys had don't the whole time they were there."

A small smile formed on her lips as she listened.

"She deserved the company more than any of these lazy pricks, and she deserves respect from you lot even more. You don't treat male teams like this, so why are you taking to a younger woman like that? Ashamed... you should all feel ashamed."

"Dae-"

The boy sighed, falling loudly to his chair. The interviewers stepped back, lowering the cameras. "I'm sorry, may we continue?"

Mi shot a thankful grin to Dae, and this time he smiled back. "Yes, yes we can."

They muttered between themselves, before one guy stepped forward. "So, how do you think your team has progressed this term?" Finally, a real question.

"Well," she smirked, holding Jungkook hand tightly, "I think we're ready to win this shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 534 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...
27K 1.7K 45
"Mr.jeon I I have a question !" "yes ?" "what comes after 68 ?" "69 ?" "mr.jeon will you be mine ? i promise after you become mine I'll show you in...
477K 37.6K 78
"A little game won't hurt... Right?" Jeon Jungkook is a struggling Twenty-One year old college student who tries his best to work hard and...
251K 7.3K 39
"Stop it Jungkook! I am literally four years older than you." you say out of frustration. He has been seducing you way too much. "I know you want me...