ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴs: ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇꜱ...

By cyanxiety-

.ೃ࿐ "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳." Kai was sixteen when it had happened. The thing that changed the fate... More

A/n
• Introduction•
Trailer
Prologue
1: Significance
3: Not Love
Extra: Character Intro(1-3)
Article: Why is the police silent?
4: Trepidation
5: Grief
6: Where?
7: Drunken Nightmares
Extra: Character Intro (4-7)
Article: Rise of Suspicions
8: Darling Daisy
9: Starry Nights
10: Crossroads
11: Another Dream
12: Old Acquaintace
13: Small Doses
14: Changes
15: swxxtmimosa (part 1)
15.2: Killing me softly
Extra: Character Intro (8-15)
Article: The political scandal
16: Wishing I Die in my Sleep
17: The Mirror of Erised
17.2: Believe
18: The Good Boy
19: Darling Daisy (2)
20: In the Name of Love
20.2: Second Chance
21: Once for the Past
22: Wait
23: Scintilla of a Hope
24: The Wise One
25: Blinding Lights
26: At Last, At Best
27: Beginning

2: Perfection

1.3K 79 74
By cyanxiety-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ; 𝙀𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴

'Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling.'

Drip. Drip.

'Do you feel my heart beating?'

The water trickles down the photograph, appearing crimson under the light of the darkroom.

Drip.

'Do you understand? Do you feel the same?'

This is peaceful. More than I ever thought. The last time I did this, I regretted for a whole month. Only if I knew about the true satisfaction.

It's all too good.

'Am I only dreaming?'

If you can't see, everyone is obsessed with one thing or another. Now, it could be as light-hearted as a cat or as harmful as a person. That is for you to decide on which side you befall on. Because I've decided mine.

"Please! I beg you! Please leave me!"

I chuckle. "Oh, you are so naive, darling."

Drip.

A cry resonates. "I promise to not say a word!"

"And you think I will trust you?"

"Please! Plea-"

'But is this burning an eternal flame?'

Drip.

"You were annoying."

I turn to the mirror, a large smile upon my face. There are splatters of a thick liquid across my face and clothes. I slowly raise my free hand, gently placing it on my cheek. And then it slid down, smearing it across the skin.

Fun fact, blood under the red light looks like the most beautiful thing you'll ever see.

It made me wanna do it again.

OBSESSIONS

Ravenwood Diaries

.

.

.

Chapter TWO: Perfection

┊ᴋᴀɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ┊ೃ⁀➷

Perfection.

It's just a myth, not a reality. It varies as per the perspective so you can't be entirely perfect while being just the perfect. It's absurd, really.

Choi Beomgyu was, to put it simply, perfect. Too perfect. I met him back in elementary school and I can say that the effect of his perfectness showed upon others as well. Son of the best criminal lawyer in the district, a straight As student, a badminton ace, a kind goody-two-shoes, visuals of a k-drama actor-- you name it.

I never really liked him, don't know if it was out of envy or I just didn't see anything special in him.

But, as I had said, perfection is just a myth.

It was the spring of two years ago, Beomgyu had come out as bisexual and was happily dating a senior from the baseball team for several months. But that day, something happened and everyone's model couple had the biggest fight anyone could've witnessed.

They were onto each other's throats while Beomgyu's friends incessantly pulled him back. And then the perfect boy just dissolved. He was still popular, but the intensity had lowered by a vast sum.

I knew it wasn't only the breakup that had fueled the fire, though.

But I finally talked to him. Talked long enough to know he wasn't half bad. And, unknowingly, he made my days better than the one before. He helped me overcome my demons.

He was no longer the straight As student, but that didn't matter because, along the time, I found myself to be fond of him. And during that time, I found my perfect.

And, to put it bluntly, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A/N ¡! "Okay, okay short chapter I know. But I guess not much is happening in the story right now. But yeah, next one will be long and, well, 👀👀"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.7K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...
38.7K 3.1K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...
99.3K 6.1K 31
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐖𝐞𝐢 𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐞...
18.3K 494 37
A text fic about Heuning Kai X Male reader. Y/n Joined the ♥ My baby's ♥ gc Y/n Lol dead chat Yeonjun I'm not dead? Y/n PLSYGTGHBHJN BABE LOLL UN...