REINCARNATION: The story of us

By Naytohta

**Love is not always wonderful, it can be a blessing or a curse** Carter Hall CEO of Hall technologies and th... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Prologue
CHAPTER 1: THE AWAKENING
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41- GOODBYE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 16

41 22 2
By Naytohta

I sat in the office looking around emotionlessly waiting for them to come back. I didn't want to be here, there were so many places I would rather be at this moment, but I just had to be here.

Sighing in annoyance I looked at the door as I heard the sound of someone walking in. I saw Dr Emil and Dr psychiatrist come in and as the door closed behind them, I noticed Devon and my brothers staring straight at me.

"So, Ms Sanders I have a few more questions to ask you about" Dr psychiatrist said as she sat down with Dr Emil.

"I already told you I have no recollection about saying anything, can I leave already?" I sighed annoyingly.

Devon immediately walked in with my brothers as I said that, like they were eavesdropping.

"Kendra answer the questions" he said looking at me in a way that I couldn't describe, in a way that made me shut up and nod my head to Dr Amelia.

"So, you said that someone was in your room Kendra, lets start from there do you know who it was?" Dr Amelia asked as my brothers made themselves comfortable in the office.

"We just established that there was no one in my room" I stated matter of factly as I looked around not wanting to be here anymore.

"Just answer the questions Kendra" Devon said sounding pissed off.

As if he had any right. I thought as I scoffed out loud.

"I really don't remember anything that happened that night, I have no recollection of any man being in my room" I said as coldly as I could.

"So, you're saying that no one was in there with you, so how do you explain the bruises?" she asked as I tried my best to keep my emotions in check.

"They were self-made" I said nonchalantly as I avoided eye contact with everyone.

"With all due respect Ms Sanders, there is no way they were self-made because the angle of the bruises does not match up with that of a self-made injury, there is no possible way that you could've inflicted them on yourself" Dr Emil said calmly.

"Are we done here?" I asked really wanting to leave.

"My goodness Kendra just answer the fucking question" Devon yelled really loudly scaring the shit out of me. I looked up at him really scared, he never yelled, why is he treating me this way, its not my fault. I didn't choose for any of this to happen to me, so why is he making it seem like I'm at fault, like I'm a burden to him, like all his problems come from me.

That might not be the way he actually feels, I don't know that, but what I know is that is how he's making me feel. When I had a problem, when all this shit started up, he was the first person I went to, and he treated me like I was crazy, like a lunatic and now he just expects me forget everything and open up, no way in hell am I going to do that.

It took me a while to reach this stage where I am at now, the wounds are still fresh to me, but I am currently willing to forget that anything happened to me. I don't even remember what happened that night so it shouldn't be too hard, so why is he here trying to mess this up for me, bringing what little memories I had left of that night back up.

"I think I should go" I said silently as I stood up and walked out of the office. I couldn't take it anymore, all these emotions running through me, it was just too much, I feel like I was about to explode.

"Kendra don't you walk away from me" I heard Devon yell as I heard footsteps walking behind me, probably my brothers as I hurriedly walked out of the room. I quickly opened my phone and called for an uber to come pick me up as I started walking hurriedly to the entrance.

"Kendra I'm talking to you" I heard him shout from behind me as I increased my pace.

Why can't he just leave me alone, I just want to be alone, by myself.

I had just reached the entrance of the carpark of the hospital when I felt an arm grab me harshly, spinning me around.

Feeling the arm gripping me I immediately flinched and tried to retract my arm, but he wouldn't budge, I looked up at Devon's face as I yelled "Let me go" I screamed at him as I trashed, hitting his chest.

"Stop it" he yelled at me angrily.

"What do you want from me" I yelled as I tried ripping my arm out of his, but he just gripped me tighter causing me to wince.

"Let go of me" I yelled as he started talking.

"Kendra, if you're not willing to talk to them then talk to me or the goddamn police then" he said as I looked up at him incredulously.

"Devon let go you're hurting me" I screamed at him as Killian and Stephen finally intervened and helped me get his hands off.

I rubbed my arms around my body as I felt like breaking down, how dare he ask me something like that, just who tell hell does he think he is. I looked up at him with anger as tears started pouring down my eyes.

"You fucking asshole, how dare you? Who the hell do you think you are? Talk to you or the police he fucking said?" I yelled out as Stephen tried to calm me down.

"Calm down Ken" Stephen said.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" I said angrily looking at them.

"Now you tell me to talk? Now you want to fucking listen? Well, no, I don't want to talk anymore. Just who the hell do you think you are to make me relieve those memories? Who?" I yelled at them as the tears kept coming.

"Ken please" Killian said.

"Save it. When this all happened to me, when I had that horrible experience, I went to you guys, my brothers and what the hell did you guys do? You treated me like I was fucking crazy! Heck you even drugged me" I said as I cried angry tears.

"And now that I have finally decided to put this behind me you all come here to do what? Make me relieve this? Why? So, you could all what? Feel less guilty or more comfortable with yourselves? This happened to me! and I don't want to remember it, I don't want it brought up again or anything. I am perfectly fine pretending like it never happened, so why don't you guys just bug off and leave me the fuck alone" I said as I wiped the tears from my face angrily as I walked out of the car park and entered the uber which was waiting for me.

As the uber left the hospital I looked up straight ahead, and when we had finally left the area I completely broke down, I put my hands on my face as I let the tears and all the emotions wash over me.

I can't believe Devon was behaving like this, he was always the brother I could talk to all these years, even though he was really uptight and strongheaded we always clicked in the right way and I could always talk to him, and Killian he was always the uptight but partying kind of guy and then there was Stephen the nice and level-headed brother. They were always there for me, always being so protective and nice to me, so how could they treat me this way.

I know that they only did this because they thought I was sick but still it really hurts, they should've trusted me more or at least I don't know try to investigate more, but they just decided on my fate all because of one mistake I made.

As the car reached my destination, I walked out of the car wiping my tears and thanking the driver. I looked at the location in front of me and walked into the beautiful park that I had known and come to love.

Walking around the park I used this time to calm down and be a little more clearheaded, I know it would be bet to talk to a friend at this time, but I don't know, I just wanted to be alone, I wanted to have this time to myself, just me and my thoughts so that I could decide on what steps to take next.

Sitting on a bench beside me, I picked out my phone which had been ringing for a while now and saw that I had calls from both the girls and my brothers. Not wanting to talk to anybody at the moment I looked at my phone and sighed in sadness as I switched it off.

I was so not ready for society at the moment.

I walked around the park for a few hours and before I knew what was happening, I was sitting on a bench watching the sunset.

As I was watching the sunset, I heard someone walk and sit down next to me, but I didn't pay too much attention to it because I just assumed the person was watching the sunset like me.

"What seems to be theproblem love" I heard a guy say with a beautiful British accent. I turnedaround to look at the face of the voice and came face to face with a pair oficy blue eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
3.2K 149 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
499K 17.8K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...