With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 66

1.8K 146 14
By farslimah

Salam
Enjoy.
MATURE SCENE ‼️🚶🏿‍♀️
I said MATURE...not steamy... I repeat MATURE.⚠️⚠️⚠️
So the kids💀🚶🏿‍♀️💔😂😂😂please move along.

******************************************

"That one." Zaira smirked.

It had been a few weeks now and things were going back to normal pretty quickly.
There was a trial still ongoing for all the people who were involved with helping Yasmine and her people.

Zayan had his final trial in a week.

Karim had spent quality time with Jafar and Hamid and he could tell they wouldn't want to cross his path ever again.

Zaira was now able to walk around for a while but not for long so she needed someone to be around her at times. She had gradually started to rely on Karim more and Karim couldn't be more ecstatic.

A few days ago, she had talked to Karim about everything that happened since she was taken. Karim knew it was hard on her but he knew it was her way of saying she was getting over the past.

And yes. Karim was still a virgin and his dad wouldn't stop asking him if he still was. They had kissed but that was as far as they'd gone.

Karim had also talked about getting a divorce from their American marriage. Zaira hadn't mind since they'd still be married Islamically.

Today, Karim had asked her to go for a ride with him and she had instantly agreed because she hadn't left the grounds since she arrived. She had asked at one point but Karim had said it was for her safety since they didn't know if everyone who was involved had been captured yet.

But today, Karim had decided it would be nice to drive around the city with her. They'd sightsee from the car so no one would see them. So it was safe.

Now they were all dressed both in Karim's clothes-she found it better to wear-in the palace garage picking out a car.

"Um no." Karim shook his head.

Zaira pouted.

"I'm sorry but any other car but that one."

"Why!? You said I could pick any car." Zaira whined.

"I know and I'm sorry but you can choose any other car. There's the Mercedes...there's even other sports cars." Karim tried to get her to change her mind.

But that car was off limits and it had been made very clear to him.

"But I like that one. Why can't we take it?"

"Because my dad got it customized for him specifically. It just arrived about a week ago."

"So? It's still just a car."

"It's not just a car. It's my dad's car. I'm not even allowed in it let alone drive it. Only mom is allowed in it." Karim explained.

"That makes it more exciting." Zaira smirked.

"I don't think I'd want to use my whole year's allowance to get him another customized car, Zaira."

The car was very expensive. It would put a huge dent in Karim's account if he were to get one. He wasn't ready to live a simple life with a mere 6 figures in his account.

"Please! Imagine the adrenaline rush. It's like we're stealing it. And besides, losing a year's allowance won't kill you. Let's take it...please."

Karim didn't want to take it.
He looked at her hesitantly.

"Please, Karim...he doesn't even have to know. We will bring the car back just how we found it."

"Zaira..."
Karim wasn't willing to take such a risk. And besides it was in times like this that you run out of luck. He had a feeling they'd scratch the car or worse...

"Karim...please...if you let us take it I'll..."

She went closer to him and stood on her toes before whispering into his ears.

Karim looked at her fully from head to toe. She had to be kidding right?

"I'm serious, Karim. Just let us take it and I'll let what I said be a reality." Zaira smirked.

"Errr..."

"Just let us take it." Zaira whined.

"Fine." Karim said after a minute of silence.

"But we won't go far anymore. I don't want dad to notice." Karim said.

"Great." Zaira clapped excitedly.

"Sometimes I'm reminded you're still just a girl."  Karim chuckled.

"Come on!" Zaira run to the car.

"Wait up." Karim picked the keys to that car from the glass case before following her.

**

"It's so beautiful." Zaira looked through the glass.

Karim had refused to lower the window since he couldn't risk anyone spotting them. And luckily all the windows were tinted so they were safe.

"It is. Isn't it."

"I bet Dubai is even more beautiful." Zaira said with her face still glued to the glass window screen.

"It's just as beautiful. Just a bit...loud. But that's because it's a tourist city. Here is much quieter. I'll take you there soon, if you want."

"You will?" Zaira said with excitement.

"When I'm sure everything is 100% safe, I'll take you anywhere you want to go." Karim said as he kept his eyes straight ahead.

He wasn't going to get distracted and cause a small scratch on the car because he knew his dad would notice. He even had to make sure the car was thoroughly washed before the next day.

"Look...look!" Zaira pointed out to a high rising waterfall.

Karim looked for a second before concentrating back on driving. It's not that he wasn't good at driving. It's just he had a feeling something was definitely going to happen to the car and he wasn't going to take that risk.

"You didn't even look that long."

Karim could tell she was frowning.

"I've seen everything in the city before, Zaira. I can't be awed anymore by anything." Karim revealed.

Zaira just mumbled something he didn't catch.

The car became quiet after a while and Karim could see Zaira glaring at him from the corner of his eyes.

"What did I do now?" Karim questioned.

"You're supposed to be showing me around not protecting this car like it's a glass baby." She muttered.

"If you had just chosen another car, I wouldn't need to concentrate fully on driving alone to keep this glass baby safe."

Karim knew she was having a conversation with herself and whatever she was thinking off or planning wouldn't be good because she started to smile devilishly.

This woman was a demon.

And well in the next few seconds, Karim would be a 101% sure of it.

"How good are you at driving?" She asked out of the random as she unbuckled her seat belt and moved closer to him. As close as she could get anyway.

"Um?...pretty good I guess."

Karim didn't know why she was asking so he asked her.

"Why are you ask...fuck." Karim hissed.

Mature scene⚠️

Karim looked down at her hands placed firmly on his manhood.

"Zaira..." Karim groaned.

"You're going to...let...us crash." Karim said through gritted teeth.

His knuckles turned white as his grip on the wheel tightened.

"You said you're pretty good. So...let's test the theory. Don't kill us."

Zaira squeezed the hardening member in her hands.

"Zaira!" Karim growled lowly in a warning tone.

"Continue driving." Zaira said a bit breathlessly.

She kept massaging him slowly and torturously gaining groans and hisses from him.

"Zaira." Karim moaned.

"Remember, don't crush the car."

Zaira began to untie the rope of his sweatpants.

"Zaira...we'll die...shit!"

She ignored all his words and hand her hands inside his boxers holding unto his member.

"Fuck! Stop this right now!" Karim growled.

"Drive, Karim."

Why wasn't he stopping the car? Maybe he couldn't.

"You need to let go..." Karim let out a sharp hiss as Zaira started to rub him slowly...torturously slow.

"Zaira...you're killing me..."

Zaira couldn't get her eyes off Karim. She had never seen such an expression on him before. It made her hot all over.

She kept her hands moving slowly up and down his length.

Karim gritted his teeth together. He had to stop the car before he lost his mind and crashed.

"Heck, that's a package I'd like to see." Zaira voiced out.

He was blessed...Zaira realized. And she wanted to get that blessing too.

Zaira teasingly let her fingers pass over his slit.

That was it for him. He couldn't park anywhere around him. The car jerked causing Zaira to be jerked forward but it didn't stop her from continuing her torture on him.

Karim placed his foot on the accelerator and drove the car past all the speed limits.
Zaira kept torturing him and had now moved to kissing down his neck.

Karim was out of breath when he sharply parked the car right by the pedestrian walk.

He knew in the back of his mind that the pedestrian walk might have scratched the car a bit but his mind was clouded with lust.

He took Zaira's face in his hand.

"You either take your hands off me so I can drive us safely home and continue whatever you're trying to do or you keep your hands on me and pray we don't die until we get home." Karim looked right at her as he spoke.

"The latter sounds thrilling and I want to see how far your control will take you."

Zaira squeezed him tightly and he cursed loudly.

Karim without hesitation crashed his lips on hers harshly.

"Italian leather...Mmm." Zaira noted in between kisses as Karim began to attack her neck.

The seats were all made with Italian leather.

She released a moan when he bit her neck lightly.

"A year's allowance, Karim..." Zaira reminded him.

"A Fucking decade's allowance...I don't give a shit about it. I just want you."

He actually didn't care.

Zaira smiled and let him go before sitting back.
Karim looked disappointed...

"Get us home, Karim. So I can take care of that." Zaira looked down at his sweatpants which was straining hard to do it's job.

Karim didn't say anything else as he moved back to the road and drove like the world was ending right behind him. Oh he was so going to lose his allowance.

**

Karim was holding Zaira's hand as he dragged her up the stairs only to be stopped by his mother.

Zaira stepped in front of him to hide his still rising bulge.
Karim was grateful.
He wanted to groan in annoyance but he managed to give her a smile. This wasn't the time to be talking to his mother.

"Zaira? Karim? Where did you go?"

The question was directed at Karim but his mind wasn't there so Zaira answered.

"We went for a ride."

"Oh okay. But Karim. You look a little pale, you're sweating. Are you okay?" Naima asked with pure concern.

"He just felt a bit feverish." Zaira explained for him.

"Oh...I'll be right up with some medicine. You need to rest before it becomes serious."

Naima wasn't very sure if it was a fever. If it were, he'd be on the ground unconscious. He and Tawfiq had an immune system that didn't know how to take care of a cold or fever. But maybe it just wasn't serious.

"No!" Karim shouted abruptly.

Naima frowned.

"What do you mean by no? You need to be treated before it gets worse."

"I'd like to take care of him, Aunt." Zaira smiled at the deeper meaning of her words and moved further back into Karim teasingly.
She could feel him.

Karim ground his teeth and shut his eyes tightly.

Did she want him to come undone right there? In front of his mother???

"Are you sure?" Naima asked.

Karim nodded vigorously.

"Yes. And if I need help I'll tell you." Zaira assured her.

Naima only nodded before stepping aside for them.

"Don't worry, Aunt. I'll take care of him very well." Zaira said to her.

"Get well soon, Karim." Naima smiled before continuing her journey down the stairs.

"Fuck...fuck!" Karim groaned lowly as Zaira rubbed her back into him.

He pulled her from in front of him.

"Zaira..." Karim breathed out.

The way he mentioned her name made her weak to her knees.

She pulled him along as fast as her legs could take her into their room.

The second Karim slammed the door shut making sure to lock it this time, he attacked Zaira like a predator who had been starved too long of his prey.

His mouth was all over her and Zaira couldn't hold back her moans.

Karim in about ten seconds had removed his clothes she had been wearing and taking off his own shirt.

Now she stood in front of him in just her underwear. He took her in.
But before anything else he exhaled.

"I won't go any further if you're..."

Zaira came closer to him.

"Remember what I promised you? It's time for it to be made reality." Zaira smirked and moved back.

She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground.

"Zaira." Karim managed to say as his eyes feasted on her.

He didn't touch her. Just looked at her and it made Zaira squirm on the inside. Why was he just standing there?

"Karim...I need you to..."

He didn't let her end her sentence before he had her breasts in both hands squeezing and playing with her buds.

Karim's mouth were on her lips as he took in her taste. He released her lips and trailed down to her breast.

He didn't take her in like she wanted. He just kept teasing her. Like she had done to him.

"Karim. What...are you doing? Take...me." Zaira voiced out as she tried to pull Karim's hot mouth to her breast but Karim pulled back.

He caressed her cheeks lightly.

"I didn't take your teasing in the car lightly. I'll take you...in my own terms." Karim smirked and pushed her softly on the bed.

She rose her head up to see Karim removing his sweatpants to leave his boxers on.

He moved to her slowly, kissing up her legs till he got to her thighs. He could see her butterfly tattoo.

"Why the butterfly?" Karim asked but continued to edge closer to her core which had her writhing in anticipation.

The question didn't register in her brain so she didn't answer it. Karim bit her lightly before soothing it.

"Why the butterfly, Zaira?" Karim said a bit harder than before.

"How do you expect me...god...to answer when... you have your mouth so..." Zaira managed to say even though she was in a pure mess.

"Answer the question." Karim muttered and breathed unto the damp underwear.

Zaira shook.

"I... I...Karim..."

Karim began to pull the underwear down. He moved away to put it aside and stood up to look at her fully. He'd never seen anyone so beautiful.

"Ka...rim...Please..."

Karim moved back down to his former position.

Zaira could feel his head between her legs but that was all. He just stayed there. Didn't do anything just looked at her, taking her in...breathing her in.

"Karim...touch me...please..."

"It's not nice manners to ignore a question asked."

"Why the butterfly?" Karim reiterated.

"Ummm...the butterfly...it signifies change...Shit!" Zaira cursed loudly when she felt Karim's mouth on her.

"Keep talking." Karim urged her on.

"Umm...I...butterfly...god...Change was..."

Zaira didn't know what to say anymore. Karim's tongue was sending her places she had never been.

She cried out when she felt her nip her inner thigh. She knew it was his way of telling her to keep talking. He changed from calm Karim to a dominant Karim in seconds.

"The butterfly signifies change to me. After..." Zaira moaned out when Karim's mouth went back to attacking her core.

All the nerves were gathered at her abdomen now. She felt like she was on fire.

Karim hummed and it went straight up her body.

Karim pulled back and Zaira felt like crying. He was torturing her to the edge and back and a weird part of her loved it.

"Continue."

"After I left home, I evolved from Zaira to Z. I was a caterpillar, made to rely just on leaves but after I left home I became a bu..."
Zaira's words were caught in her throat as she felt Karim's finger in her.

"Keep talking, Zaira."

Karim was moving in and out of her and when she didn't speak but kept pushing herself to him he stopped moving and looked up at her.

"Keep. Talking."

"I beca...came...a fuck fuck fuck! Butterfly." Karim was moving his fingers in and out of her faster now.

"Free...free to...do...anything." Zaira ended.

"Was it a man or a woman?" Karim muttered as he kept moving in and out of her quickly.

"Huh??" Zaira was confused.

"Who did the tattoo for you? A man or a woman?"

"Oh a man....Ka...rim!" Karim had abruptly put three fingers in without warning.

"You let him touch you this close to...here." Karim's eyes darkened a fraction.

He knew she had a past but this bothered him a bit.

"You're mine, Zaira. No one else's!" Karim growled before continuing to pump into her without stopping and he had his tongue and mouth also helping him.

Zaira was tongue tied. Out of words. All she could do was say incoherent words and sounds. She kept on shaking as the pleasure overtook her.

Karim pumped into her faster before moving his free hand to squeeze her breast.

She exploded right there.
"Karim!"

She was out of breath and couldn't say anything for a few seconds.

"You're no virgin, Karim. You're shitting me." Zaira voiced out.

"I am. I just know my way around the female anatomy." Karim chuckled before standing up.

Zaira sat up slightly.

"Where are you getting up to when we just started?" Karim smirked.

"I know. But I have to finish what I started in the car."

Zaira stood up and kissed Karim tasting herself on him.

"Lay down for me." Zaira instructed.

Karim grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her collar bone.

"I just want to remind you again that I don't take teasing lightly."

"I'm done teasing."

Karim let her go before sitting on the edge bed.

Zaira sat on his laps and kissed him. She rubbed herself on him as they shared the kiss. Karim groaned. Zaira kept rubbing herself harder and faster into him earning throaty groans from him.

After a while, she stood up from him and went on her knees in front of him.

"You don't need to do this just because I..."

"Shut up."

Karim smirked as she began to lower his boxer shorts off him. He stood up slightly to get it fully off him.

Zaira just looked at his overly hard member. She just wanted him then and there. But she kept herself patient.

"Now, virgin boy. I'll show you true pleasure." Zaira said to him before taking him into her mouth halfway.

"Fucking hell!" Karim cursed as Zaira worked adeptly with her mouth. Her tongue clearly wanted to kill him.
He kept releasing harsh breaths and felt his fingers tearing into the bedsheets. He had to hold unto something.

Zaira moved his hand into her hair and made him follow her movements.

He was clearly going to be killed by her.
He was ready to die.

After a while, he stopped her. If she continued, he'd release without meaning too.

He pulled her off him before placing her on his laps. Both stark naked looking into each other's eyes with nothing but love and lust.

And this time there was no fear in Zaira's eyes.

"Please." Zaira begged.

Karim didn't say anything else.

He pulled her up a little before setting her on him.

Karim moaned and Zaira hissed at the new intrusion. Karim was blessed than anyone she had been with so she had to get used to him first. It didn't hurt exactly but she wanted her body to get used to him.

Karim slowly moved into her and stopped when he was fully in her.

He didn't move and she didn't move too.

Karim just clenched his jaw tightly.

"You okay?" Karim asked through clenched teeth.

"Adjusting."

Karim needed to move but he didn't want to hurt her so he stayed exactly where he was.

After a few seconds, Zaira clenched around him.

"Move, Karim." Zaira breathed out.

She didn't need to say it twice.

Karim was moving at a normal pace but stopped and placed her on her back with her legs around him.

"Sorry." Karim apologized beforehand.

"For?" Zaira said breathlessly.

"This."

Karim slammed into her and she was sure her eyes rolled back into her head. Karim grunted and kept on slamming in and out of her quickly. Zaira bit her tongue to prevent her from screaming.

"No one will hear you." Karim assured her.

"KARIM! Fuck!" She screamed into the room.

Zaira kept clenching around him with everything she had and it was killing him.

"Zaira..." Karim placed a hand around her neck softly and the other on her breast.

"Karim...deeper...faster." Zaira urged.

And Karim listened.

"I'm going to come." Zaira choked out.

"Wait." Karim ordered.

And being the obedient person she was in bed, she waited and held back.

"Now." Karim growled and they both released.

Zaira's orgasm left her breathless.

Karim turned them over and laid on his back as Zaira lied on him. He was still inside her. Slightly softened but somehow managed to keep growing in her.

Karim brushed away her hair sticking to her face. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"That was...wow." She couldn't describe it with words.

She released a satisfied sigh and cozied into Karim's warm chest.

"Don't tell me you're out of energy just after Round 1?" Karim whispered into her ears.

Zaira's eyes widened.

She could now feel him fully grown aand hard in her, twitching ever so slightly.

"I told you...we just started."

Mature scene over💀⚠️

~

Zaira woke up to find herself in Karim's embrace, both still naked.
She didn't remember how many times she had orgasmed but she remembered they had both fallen asleep finally very late at night and now it was late morning.

She stretched and felt how she was sore all over. They had done everything... She continued to stretch which earned a low groan from Karim.

"I don't believe you're getting me up to continue last night. Unless you're not sore enough..." Karim murmured and smiled.

Zaira chuckled and tried to escape from his tightening hold.

"I want to take my bath, Karim."

"Five more minutes and I'll take a bath with you." Karim muttered.

"In the tub?" She grinned and pushed his hair away to see his face fully.

She knew he didn't like using the tub at all. He had only gotten it for her because she wanted it.

"Fifteen minutes and we'll use the tub." Karim pulled her closer to him.

"Ten."

"Fifteen."

"Ten."

"Fifteen."

"Fine. Thirteen minutes. Nothing more."

Karim nodded. He didn't mind because he had already taken his shower very early in the morning so that he could pray. His dad would definitely ask why he didn't come down to pray.

He had talked to Zaira about it sometime ago and she said she needed a bit more time to start being like him.

**

"Karim!" She cried out when Karim splashed water on her.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled.

Zaira ignored him and frowned.

"Oh come on... come here. Please." Karim gave her his best innocent smile.

She glared at him and reluctantly made her way to him in the tub before relaxing her back on him.

"I love you, Zaira." Karim muttered into her ears.

"I know." She shrugged.

Karim just laughed.

He was about to say something when they both heard banging on the door and the doorbell being rang like a mad man was outside the door.

They both knew who the mad man was.

Karim was so dead.

________________________________

Please... I reiterate...I'm a good girl 😪😪‼️😂😂😂
Honestly, I am.
I know y'all are good kids like me so you skipped right.
👍😂😂
I haven't written an in-depth mature scene in any of my books before 💀💔😂
This makes me cringe. It's weird 💀😂😂😂
Anyways

COMMENTS‼️

VCS💥

ADIO👋😚😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 24.2K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
139K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...
2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...
2.7K 162 5
How hard could it be when you have everything? Not that much, right? But not for Ismail Abdul Haqq. Not after his father's demise three years ago. ...