Yandere Shigaraki x F! reader

By Aazmarin

《Clean Up Process: Completed [ Started:9.12.21 Ended:9.22.21]》 You were a well known florist that had a... More

Quirk explanation (please read)
Pilot
I Will Return
My Home
U.A
Welcome Home
❣Milked❣ part one
❣Milked❣ part two
Taken
Caged
Check up
Traitor
❣You❣
Home sweet Home
We need to talk
Love me
My Moth
Tension
Equals? No...
Confronting
❣Sharing is caring❣
The Moth
New Headquarters
Our World

❣Take my hand❣

5K 99 149
By Aazmarin

The following morning, Shigaraki had allowed you to roam his room with no chains bounding you to the wall. The door remains locked from the inside and if anyone needs Shigaraki, he gives you a look before standing up--only for you to bound yourself in chains before he reaches towards you. It went like that for a few hours. It felt as though he was training you like a puppy. for you to know your limits in your situation and to not push boundaries of his trust he has allowed to show. 

During the hours and in the freedom you were permitted, you had turned on the TV and decided to clean his room a bit. Picking up all the dirty clothes and placing them in the corner of the room beside the door. Every time you were within the reach of the door, Shiggy would stop what he was doing and watch you. But all you did was remain your focus to the mess rather than the door and eventually Shigaraki took that hint and would return back to his work. After the dirty clothes were in the corner, piled up, which was rather gross in your opinion you turned to the loose trash that floated around the floor. Luckily Shigaraki had a spare trash bag below his desk. Bending down you tapped his leg to allow you to squeeze through in order to reach for it. 

While reading through an article, Shigaraki shifted his leg over to the right and you snuck in. The bag was stuck underneath larger piles of books with pages torn out and put back in. Sighing you took the books off one by one, still bending over on your hands and knees. Each book got heavier as you reached the bottom. You yanked out the empty trash bag out of frustration and returned the books in the order they were in. 

Shigaraki leaned back into his chair and rubbed his eyes with his fingers. He was exhausted from doing further research to the location of Class 1-A's summer training camp. 

You had told him the date, time they would be arriving and how long they are intended to stay. Giving Shigaraki this information was what allowed you to get off the chains. As much as there was guilt after opening your mouth, you also were relief to have finally be able to walk around the room.

Shigaraki glanced down to the side where you were bent under his desk. Your shorts were tight and was in shape of your ass. He couldn't resist having a feel of what already belongs to him. His hands reached down, stroking the ass cheek farthest from him and his index finger aligned with your pussy lips. Shocked, you jumped and hit your head on the desktop. Forgetting about the bag, you rubbed the back of your head and crawled out from underneath. You kept backing up until you reached the end of the bed to which you used to hide your body behind. Shigaraki slowly spun around in his chair until his body was in position with yours. 

"You move fast on your hands and feet."

"Tell me that was a mistake."

Shigaraki chuckled and turned to his computer pressing a button to turn it off. The screensaver of you partially naked popped up on screen and you covered your breast with your arms, hugging yourself tightly. 

"I make no mistake." Shigaraki extended his legs to the side, spreading them wide and his left hand rested on the arm rest. "Come here."

You glanced at his right hand that was motioning you to come closer. Your body stalled for a moment before getting onto your feet. 

"I won't repeat myself."

Each step you took rattled your heart, his red eyes didn't make the trip any better. He was focused to a section of your body but you couldn't even maintain eye contact, your eyes drifted from the left to the right but never to him. You finally stood toe to toe and he kicked open your legs.

"You know what to do."

Your eyes stared into the corner of the ceiling while one leg takes place in the small spacing between his leg and the arm rest. Your hands seek to support, using his chest as you placed the other leg in position. Lowering your body down to his hips you avoid looking at him. 

Shigaraki's fingers sneaked from your thighs, under your shirt and up your breast where he cupped your bra. "Take it off."

Your eyebrow stitched together, nerved by the fact that he would imply it. Digging your hands behind you and under your shirt you unhooked the bra. Shigaraki impatiently pulled off the bra and tossed it behind him allowing it to land on his pc. With just his index and thumb Shigaraki lifted your shirt up for you to bite down on to allow him access to your breast. 

His eyes grew wider and his pupil enlarged. His mouth opened wide and he took in your right nipple into his mouth. Like a toddler he used his teeth, pulling on your nipple before returning back to sucking on it. 

"This is happening?"

Shigaraki stopped his assault on your breast and started to stand up. Stumbling onto your feet you let loose your shirt and stepped back. 

"Bend over. On the bed."

You shook your head and crossed your arms. You weren't gonna allow him to push you around unless you would be getting something else of this. A sexual satisfaction was what you did not intend to receive.

"Excuse me? Bend over now!"

His voice became harsh and he lunged forward, gripping your wrist and throwing you onto your stomach. Before you could turn onto your back, his body overlaid yours and managed to get the collar back on. He pushed down on a button and a humming rose, the chains retracted and your face became inches from the wall. You pulled on the chains and leaned back, attempting to break the mechanism that controlled the chains. Shigaraki grabbed your arm and you froze, he could easily cause your hands to decay with any sudden movement. You allowed him to chain you up by the wrist. When both wrist had the cold metal lock in Shigaraki took off the collar and pushed down another button, making the chains tight where your arm was against the wall. 

"Making me repeat myself, it shouldn't happen," He pulled down your shorts and undid his zipper. "Maybe taking the chains off was too early."

Glancing over your shoulder you shook your head violently, pleading your reason. "If we do this could I go outside?"

"What?" His eyes widen. Shocked to hear that you assume you deserve something from being satisfied. A loud and taunting laugh surfaced from him, tossing his head back. He inhaled deeply, leaning over your arched back with his hands planted just above yours and his rough, dry cheek rubbing against yours. "You think you deserve to leave?"

"Shigaraki," You turned and faced him, eyes cloaked with one passion but nervousness. He might be acting aggressive but there was a hint of nervousness hidden behind his lust. "Please, I will do anything you ask without question if you let me out. I'm a moth, I need to feel some kind of light."

"That's all? Really?" Shigaraki smirked and took the chains off. "Good, I like this cooperation."

Sitting on your feet you rubbed your wrist while Shigaraki sat against the headboard. Swallowing away the fear, your pride and your resentment of him, you crawled over to Shigaraki placing your body over his. Wanting to tease him, to test the boundaries in this situation you slowly took your shirt off--carefully as if you were made of glass and needed to be handled with care. Shigaraki was enjoying the strip tease, leaning back with his hands tucked behind his head and his eyes shifting from right to left, from one boob to the other. Your hands froze when it came to taking off your shorts. 

Showing off your breast felt like nothing, they were just fats on your chest that became sexualized. Shigaraki became impatient again and decided to use his quirk, decaying your only pair of shorts but leaving your panties intact. 

"Hey!" You pushed down and slapped his chest. "That was on called for."

"Stop being slow already and fuck me."

You were frowning and upset that Shigaraki had completely turned your shorts to ash, making a mess all over the bed and the room which you had just cleaned. But then his response finally clicked to you, he had said, ''fuck me''-- implying that this was first time. This knowledge was enough to start making you snicker as you patted away the dust. Shigaraki's mouth twitched from annoyance, he didn't know why you were laughing and it was irritating to see you not taking this situation as serious as he was. 

"I'm sorry," You rose your hand before covering your mouth, fighting against the loud laughter that was on the verge of exploding. "Shigaraki is this your first time?"

He growled and grabbed a bundle of your hair and pulled on it. He was in a worse mood you have ever seen. "Why don't I just take what I want and give you nothing in return?"

"No! I'm sorry, it's just---"

"What?" Shigraki pulled harder on your hair while his other hand fumbled with his button and his zipper. "You think you could just laugh at me?"

"It's my first time too!" Grabbing his hands you tried loosening his fingers on your hair, worried he might pull out the bundle he had or turn it to dust like your shorts. "I'm a--"

"You could have fooled me." 

Shigaraki let your hair go to pull out his dick from his underwear. His chin on his shoulder and his mouth parted in the slightest with heavy breathing as his dick flung into view. Just like in the dream Shigaraki's dick was large and girthy, his head was a soft pink and it was already glazed with his precum. He gave it long and steady strokes while you cupped your breast together. The urge to have him, for real this time, was getting stronger. Your curiosity and lust was getting better than you and your better judgement was nothing but dust in the wind. 

Before you allowed yourself to be engulfed by his dick, you finally snapped out of it and remembered something important. "Do you have a condom?"

"What? You're worried about a condom?"

"You aren't?"

His teeth gritted and he shoved you off of him. He hoisted himself off of the bed and stormed straight to the door all while tucking himself away and pulling out his key. He opened and slammed the door, leaving you free in the room. There was a good chance that Shigaraki might need to leave the bar in order to get some condoms. Him and the rest of the men didn't seem to be the type to be cautious when it comes to intercourse. It made you snicker imagining baby mamas for each villain but then your frowned, dreading on the idea that most likely the baby mamas were forced like you were. 

Trying to brush off that idea you got up and shook the blanket from the ash and made the bed. Crawling back on you laid on your back and lifted your legs up. Earlier Shigaraki had the impression that you were making fun of him for being a virgin, his mood changed and he became aggressive. You needed to remind yourself that teasing him was not normal and you couldn't do that anymore. He was sensitive about his appearance and he was quick to remind you of your faults. He didn't tolerate things like most people. 

Slipping out your right leg from your panties you inserted your fingers into your vagina while your other hand made circulation on your clit. The pace was slow, you had no intentions of getting off from your own hands but you imagined Shigaraki walking in on your masturbating and him getting turned on even more. At least that was what you plan to occur but with him, he could be taking you masturbating as intentions not to sleep with him. You decided to avoid your clit and to only play with your vagina, rubbing your fingers along the entrance and inserting one finger. The whole point was for you to get wet that way when Shigaraki returns he won't hurt you as much.   

All while repeating you cupped your breast, teasing the nipple and even pulling on it while playing with your vagina. A few soft and breathy moans whispered out. Your face became heated at the fact that you were moaning from your fingers while imagining Shigaraki's dick railing you. The door knob rattled and Shigaraki barged in not glancing at you. He turned around to lock the door before finally looking towards your direction. He saw you leaning on your right side with your left leg being held up and your vagina in clear view; your face drenched in lust. Shigaraki was infatuated by your beauty even if you were desperate for his dick. He made no effort getting to the bed and undoing his pants to pull back out his cock. Using his teeth to free the condom he immediately put it on and grabbed your legs. He wanted you on your back, staring at him to see that face become consumed with satisfaction that you have to beg him to stop. 

"You're already fucking wet." 

His fingers curved around your thick thighs and he pulled your legs over his shoulders with his dick pressed against the entrance.  

"Only for you."

Shigaraki's face was painted with a smug look as his head stretched out your tight pussy. He was purposely going slow so he could see your expression change through every inch he forced in. Your hands clutched to the pillows and sheets while feeling your vagina attempting to form around his girth.

"Fuck, there's still an inch you need to take in."

Badly you wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up and rail you already but instead you bit your lip and reached up, cupping his cheek. Your eyes glistened and pleaded for him to move. Shigaraki's expression hasn't changed, he was still frowning even when he finally started to thrust steadily into your pussy while gripping to your legs with his forearms. In every thrust his dick penetrated your cervix and hit the opening of your uterus, he was large and it did hurt but pain was pleasure in this situation and he was not disappointing. 

His grunts were low and deep, he was holding back his climax, he just wanted to see you screaming to stop to put an immediate end to teasing him. His hair was falling in his face and he was sweating, but seeing your hot, red face with your eyes finally meeting his it was enough motivation to keep thrusting deeper. 

The bed started to creak along his jerks. You cupped Shigaraki's entire face and pulled him down wrapping your legs around his hips with lips barely touching. Your breath was controlled by his thrusting and in a whisper you told him that everyone could hear you guys with the bed creaking. His response was digging his thumb deep in your mouth and pushing down on your tongue, forcing to keep your mouth open. He hunched over to look down at his dick thrusting in and out of your wet pussy. With his free hand, he gripped your hips and dug his nails into your skin to prevent you from getting away from him. 

Saliva dripping from your mouth and falling over your chin, sheets soaked from sweat on both bodies. The bed was soaking in the first ever love making it got, two individuals drunk in lust and love. You climaxed and whined, squeezing your eyes shut while gripping his arms that had a hold on you. Your back arched and together you both jerked, cumming. 

You lost your breath for a moment and your reached up, swinging your arm around Shigaraki's neck and biting down on his shoulder. The bite quickly transitioned to little kisses going along his shoulders and to his neck. You continued giving him kisses until you arrived to his lips. Hot, sweaty and out of breath you locked eyes with the villain and rolled to the side laying beside him and on his chest. His eyes were hidden away in his locks and you leaned up on your elbow, brushing back his hair to see his eyes. 

"You keep doing that why?"

"I like your eyes."

Shigaraki's eyebrow rose and moved his hands to behind the pillow he was resting on. "What's there to like? You could see my skin." 

He reached out to brush back down his hair but your stopped him, intertwining your fingers with his and kissing his forehead before giving him a peck on his lips. During the kiss, his hand gripped tightly to yours but when he realized your intentions he calmed down and felt more relaxed. 

As you laid back down, Shigaraki turned to his side with his hand snaking up your back. His fingers following the lining of your scars, going up and down. Your hands reached up to stroke his cheek with your thumb while falling deeper in his ruby eyes. 

"I had a dream like this."

Shigaraki snickered. "I hate it when people lie."

"I don't lie Shiggy." You cleared your throated and stared at his lips. "We were in a love hotel. And I thought we had something. At least it felt like we had something."

He sighed. So many things ran through his mind and all of them came off defensive or aggressive. He didn't want to mess things up but how was he supposed to act normal when he was raised to have a guard up. 

"Do you think things can turn out like a dream?"

"There's a reason why they are dreams."

You looked up hoping that he was only kidding but he wasn't his eyes were focused and his expression didn't show any signs that he was gonna burst out in a smile and reassure you. You felt stupid and embarrassed to have opened up to him. This whole time he kept going on and on about how he want his moth how the moth needed to stay and things but when the moth finally stays the owner now neglects it. 

Shigaraki groans as he throws his legs over the bed to stand up. He fixes himself into his jeans, taking a seat at the desk shirtless. 

"Cover yourself."

 You pulled your panties back up and grabbed his shirt that he allowed you to use as pajamas. It was perfectly oversized, covering most of your ass as long as you don't bend over. There was a knock at the door and Shigaraki gave them permission to enter. Kurogiri enters with a box in his hands. Shigaraki gets up and takes the box, opening it before placing it on the bed. 

"The League is ready, Tomura Shigaraki." 

"Wonderful." 

"Ready? Ready for what?" You lifted the blankets farther up your body, avoiding looking anywhere near Kurogiri's misty gaze.

"Put this on," Shigaraki dumps the clothing from the box onto your legs. "It's time to go collect a new member."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 715 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
13.3K 134 12
"You fell to the ground seeing your father slap you and drinking beer at the same time and saying "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE DIED," You said to yourself...
262K 10.8K 47
The loneliness of adulthood has been getting to you, so when you meet someone new who seem to want to be around you, you took your chance, now it see...
212K 4.4K 23
*WARNINGS* •Mentions of self harm and suicide. •Mature Language. •Mature moments. •Violence. IF A CHAPTER HAS A FANCY TITLE IT MEANS ITS EDITED AND U...