Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2

1.3K 32 4
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Koichi was now in trouble with Rohan, knowing that Rohan is not only a famous manga artist, but a stand user as well, Heavens Door, with its power, it started making Koichi's body filled with pages from his experience and memory, exposing them...

Rohan: Well now! I know it's not just done yet, but this single panel can be a book all by itself, fantastic! I feel like I'm maturing! Both of being a manga artist and a stand user! And now to read this page of Koichi's-

Suddenly, his doorbell suddenly rang, he then checks on his window to see who it was, none other than Josie and Okuyasa, knowing that those two notice Koichi coming in Rohan's house without him noticing...

Rohan: Interesting. Unless I'm not mistaken, that's Crazy Diamond's Josie Higashikata, and Za Hando's Okuyasa Nijimura. But this doesn't make any sense, why would they show up in my doorstep within a blue, there's just no way Koichi would have mention them about me living here. Oh, what this now??

Rohan suddenly notices another one coming to Rohan's doorstep with Josie and and Okuyasa as (YN) arrived as well, questioning them about what they were doing

Rohan: Well now, if I'm not wrong, that's Cinder's (YN) (LN), but I still don't get how those three manage to come on my doorstep if Koichi didn't mention them about me...just what is going on? Huh??!

Rohan suddenly realizes Koichi has escape his room, at the stairs, Koichi was crawling down the stairs as he was running from his life and try to escape the house...

Koichi: I-I don't know, but Josie, Okuyasa and (YN) notice Rohan's house! They must've notice me coming here while heading to school! I-I have to get to save me!

Koichi falls down to the ground as he soon to realize he was close to the door, he started crawling towards it as he started reaching to the door knob..

Koichi: I-I'm almost there! I-If I can just reach it! They can rush in and get me out of here!!!

But as soon Koichi reaches to the door, and opens it, suddenly, Josie, Okuyasa and (YN) notices Koichi standing up, and by the looks of it, Koichi seem to be perfectly fine as he says...

Koichi: Oh, what a surprise to see you guys. What are you three doing here, in that matter how did y'all find me?

The three were kinda confused somehow...

Josie: Well...we were wondering what were you doing here??

Koichi: Oh right! I came here to meet a famous manga artist!

Okuyasa: So you came here to meet a famous manga artist?? How can a guy like him afford to work so hard and not come out in such a nice place like this??

Josie: Rohan Kishibe??? Is he famous or something?

(YN): Well, I am well invested in manga, but never heard of him.

Josie: I don't, not even into manga after all.

Koichi Mind: Wait what! That's...not even remotely close that I wanted to say about them! Why am I blacking out all of the sudden?!

Josie: Well, since is that, I guess everything is okay after all. I'll leave you to it Koichi.

Koichi: Oh, thank you Josie. Say, would you three wanna come in and meet Rohan??

Josie: Thanks but no thanks, I'm not interested in meeting famous people, it gets me nervous.

Okuyasa: Yeah same, just knowing that you weren't fooling around with some hot smoking chick is enough for me, so I'm out.

(YN): Later Koichi.

Koichi: Bye you guys!

As the three left, Koichi enters the house and shuts the door and says...

Koichi: That's strange...I'm sure that I was trying to tell them something really important...what was it-

Suddenly, pages from his body started to appear again as he now remembers all of the sudden...

Koichi: AAAAAGH!!! Now I remember what I wanted to tell them! Saving me! Josie, Okuyasa, (YN), wait!!!

As soon he got out, he seem perfectly fine and tells them...

Koichi: See you guys in a bit.

Okuyasa: Okay.

Josie/(YN): Make sure you're not late.

Both Josie and (YN) loooed at each other as they laughed a little and blushed a little..

Koichi: Okay!

Koichi enters the house again...and soon the pages appeared out from his body again..

Koichi: What was that???!!? That's not what I wanted to say at all!

Soon Koichi started running upstairs as he started as he trips down...

Koichi Mind: D-Damn it! I'm not even able to ask my friends for help! I never knew I would go up against a stand so terrifying like this! It's invincible! I don't think I have nearly enough power to beat Heavens Door! At the rate he's going, he's gonna rip out my whole experiences and leave me like a lifeless husk!

Suddenly, Rohan suddenly stopped drawing as he turns to Koichi and says...

Rohan: I sense an intruder has entered the mansion! Koichi, what did you do when you were downstairs?! Answer me!

Suddenly, Rohan felt something like someone is near by him, and it was not one, but two person feeling someone is behind I him, and it was, Okuyasa and (YN) appeared in the window...

Koichi: Okuyasa! (YN)!

(YN): I knew I sense trouble here!

Okuyasa: Hold it right there! Keep looking straight and not even move buddy! You better not try something funny or else me and (YN) will stop you, you doodling dipshit!!

Koichi: I never knew you guys would know I was in danger! You guys are the best! Thank you!

Rohan: I must say Koichi, your two friends has a sudden sign of epiphany. I didn't notice it before, but that small cut on your hand has given it away from the situation you are in.

Koichi notice a wound mark on his hand, bleeding still...

Koichi: Oh man! I was so focus on escaping and don't even notice nor felt it!

Rohan: That is what gave it away, right Okuyasa?

Okuyasa: Wha-how the hell do you-

Rohan: And your stand is Za Hando. Also, you have a bit of a complex regarding on your dead brother, Keicho.

Okuyasa: Wh-What?!?

Rohan: And whenever you try to make a difficult decision, you wish your brother was still there to do it for you, isn't that right?

Okuyasa: H-Hey you doodling fuck! Who the hell told you all that?! Speak up punk!

(YN): *Strange. This Rohan guy suddenly knows everything about Okuyasa. But how?!* Oi Koichi! Tell me everything about his stand abilities! He's a stand user, right?!

Koichi: Y-Yeah he is! He's able to...to..to...*I-I can't tell them! I can't tell them nor say anything that would out Rohan in a disadvantage! If you catch even a little glimpse on one panel of Rohan's work, it's all over! I desperately really wanna tell you guys, don't look! No matter what!!! Don't look at that manga!!

Rohan suddenly, turns his focus on Okuyasa and (YN)...

Okuyasa: Hey! Didn't I told you not to move?!?

Suddenly, light mix blue and purple aura started to appear around Rohan's body...

Rohan: Okuyasa, you are no concern to me at first, but that change the moment right when you and (YN) barge into my house! And now I will make you one of my work!

Koichi: Okuyasa look out-

Okuyasa: Bastard!!!!

Okuyasa summons Za Hando as it then starts to dash over to Rohan, but Rohan suddenly grabbed a page of the manga's panel so fast, she showed it straight to Okuyasa and Za Hando, they saw the panel, and as Okuyasa did, Okuyasa's whole arm and half of her bottom body turned nothing but paper....

Okuyasa: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Koichi: Okuyasa!

(YN): Okuyasa!

Rohan: And you, (YN). Your stand is the Cinder. If I were you, you should just backdown and give up.

(YN): Why you! Cinder!

Cinder appeared as he rushes towards Rohan as Rohan suddenly shows him the panel of the manga as well as a bright light started shining towards him and Cinder, losing his eye sight as Rohan suddenly started waving the pen towards (YN) and stopped, after that, everything seem like nothing happen to (YN)...

Koichi: Huh?? Nothing happened to (YN)?!

Okuyasa: Why?! What's going on!?

(YN): I feel...the same.

Rohan: Oh I did.

(YN): You!

Cinder appeared again as he rushes at Rohan as he swings a punch at him, but then somehow, he missed, and Rohan didn't even had to dodge it...

Koichi: He-

Okuyasa: Missed!?!

(YN): What the?!

Cinder again throw two more punches at Rohan, and still miss, and still Rohan didn't even had to dodge the punches...

(YN): Nrrrgh!! How the hell am I missing those punches if I'm in close range!

Cinder: WRRRRYYYAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

Cinder started throwing rapid punches towards Rohan, and still didn't even lay a single finger on him...soon made (YN) tired for some reason..

(YN): Wh-Why...isn't...Cinder...punching him?!

Rohan: Well, if you look closely on your hand, you'll find out why.

(YN): M-My...hand...??

(YN) looks at his left hand, soon to find out his whole palm was nothing but pages, and soon to see a writing that says "I cannot hurt Rohan Kishibe at any cost"

(YN): Wh-What?! How!?

Rohan: Oh and also, I heard your stand Cinder may cause a bit trouble for me, so in order for me to put you down easily, I also wrote down something on your forehead...

(YN): M-My head...??! Wh-What...d-d-did you...

Suddenly, (YN) seem like he was tired and yet sleepy at the same time for some reason as he suddenly shuts his eyes down and suddenly collapses to the floor, until pages appears on his forehead and had some writing on it saying "During the battle, (YN) will now sleep forever until he wakes up when the battle is over"...

Koichi: O-Oh noo!!!

Okuyasa: (YN)!!!

Rohan smirks as he then faces the door and suddenly says...

Rohan: Josie Higashikata...I know you're hiding over there.

Behind the door, Josie was hiding and knew that Rohan will know that she was hiding from him to save her friends...

Josie: D-Damn it! N-Now what?!

-END OF CHAPTER 32-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 53 33
(AU where everyone lives.) Life has been going easy for Jotaro Kujo, everything is back to normal... That is, until two new students enter the school...
138K 5.4K 43
Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defenseless against the world. But when Jota...
187K 4.3K 60
The story follows Jotaro Kujo and his team of Crusaders as they travel to Egypt in the hopes of finding and killing an evil, immortal vampire named D...
30.5K 1.1K 17
(F/n) (L/n); an average, 3rd-year student who minds her own business. She didn't like drama because it wasn't her 'thing'.She never expected to be in...