Seven Deadly Sins x Male Read...

By SpaceCowboy99

The seven deadly sins are known as some of the most powerful holy knights in all of Britannia and were well r... More

Character Info
A Fateful Encounter
A Night To Remember
Prologue Ch. 1: Family
Author's Info
Prologue Ch. 2: Heritage
Update
Prologue Ch. 3: Catastrophe
Prologue Ch. 4: Rage & Regret
Prologue Ch. 5: Confrontation
Prologue Ch. 6: Colliding Wills
Ch. 1: A New Path
Ch. 2: Meeting The Sins
Ch. 2: Meeting The Sins (Part 2)
Ch. 3: The Kingdom of Liones
Ch. 4: Nothing Lasts Forever
Ch. 5: A New Quest
Ch. 6: The Dragon Sin
Ch. 7: The Sword of the Holy Knight
Ch. 8: The Sin in the Sleeping Forest
Ch. 9: Fox Sin of Greed
Ch. 10: A Touching Reunion
Ch. 11: Father & Son
Ch. 12: The Pursuer
Ch. 13: The Fighting Festival (Part 2)
Ch. 14: Bitter Feelings

Ch. 13: The Fighting Festival

1.8K 48 49
By SpaceCowboy99

Italics = Thoughts

(F/N's POV)

I spent much of that night talking with Elizabeth about my family and my previous adventures before and after I met the Sins. I told her the story mom and dad told of how they first met. I told her about the wolf attack and the awakening of my powers. My fight with Balder and how I stole his hammer. I even told her about my fight with the fire demon, Surtur and how I first met the Sins. After all that, she finally went to bed. I simply wrapped my cloak around my body and slept outside with my back against the wall of the Boar Hat. 

In the morning, we were on the move again, this time on the search for each Sin's sacred treasure. A customer at the Boar Hat said something about a massive weapon being seen in a certain town. We assumed it had to be Diane's sacred treasure and set out immediately. This led us to a town clinging to the side of a mountain named Vaizel. Hawk Mama settled in just outside of town, burying herself in the ground until on the tavern was in view as usual. 

I was currently standing outside of the tavern with Meliodas, Elizabeth, King, and Hawk.

Hawk: "Are you sure it's here."

Meliodas: "That customer said that a hammer was brought in that was so big no one could wield it, remember?"

Elizabeth: "No one can wield it?"

F/N: "Kinda like my hammer. Only me and the people I allow to lift it can wield it. Or people who are worthy of it."

Meliodas: "Your hammer isn't that big though."

F/N: "It was when I took it from its original owner. It just shrunk."

King: "Regardless, this could be Diane's--"

Ban walked up and interrupted our conversation. For some reason he wasn't wearing that shirt that clearly didn't fit him.

Ban: "Screw that, do something about my clothes."

Meliodas: "Cover up with an apron."

That's when Diane jumped in, slamming her fists down on the ground, knocking us all into the air as she yelled. 

Diane: "That's not important! Why am I being left behind to mind the tavern?!"

Meliodas: "We have to. Ever since a Giant went wild at their festival a few years back, they've been banned from town. We'll come right back after we see what's what."

Diane: "It's so boring! And F/N gets to go!"

Meliodas: "F/N isn't a Giant's height."

F/N: "One advantage to being a half blood."

Diane: "So unfair!"

Elizabeth: "Um, I'll stay behind, too."

Diane looked relieved and looked closer at the princess.

Diane: "Are you sure?"

Elizabeth smiled and reassured her.

Elizabeth: "Sure. I'd love to have a girl's chat for once."

Diane: "A girl's chat..."

F/N: "Aww, more bonding. Look at you two!" I said sarcastically.

Meliodas: "Well, let's be off!"

I accompanied Meliodas, Ban, King, and Hawk into town. The market was buzzing with activity. It was like the whole town and its neighbors were here.

Ban: "You expect us to look through all this, Captain?"

King: "You're really just wearing an apron?"

Meliodas: "Let's ask an arms vendor."

We continued to walk as a mysterious man with green hair and glasses looked at us from behind, without us noticing. Before long, we ran into a drunk old man who spoke up when we approached.

Old Man: "Lookin' for something in particular? Or are you in  the festival?"

Meliodas: "Nope. We're looking for a weapon. A big hammer. We heard there was one here."

Old Man: "Oh, that's easy. See that?"

He pointed towards a large rock structure with a ring of some sort built on top of it.

Old Man: "It's behind there."

We followed the old man's instructions and went to the other side of the rock structure. That's where we found our massive hammer, standing tall as it rested against the rocks structure.

F/N: "Jackpot."

King: "That's Diane's Gideon!"

Meliodas: "It was really here."

That's when a tiny man wearing a rag and a weird helmet began to shout for the crowds to hear as he stood on a small stage near us.

Announcer: "Now, let the annual Vaizel Fighting Festival begin! The use of weapons is strictly forbidden! Men who let their fists do the talking should sign up right away! The winner gets 100 gold coins, and we're throwing in this Giant's hammer as an added bonus!"

F/N: "Who would be able to bring the hammer home with them anyway?"

King: "What a barbaric festival... Right, Captain?"

Ban: "We're signing up, right?"

Meliodas: "Let's see who's the best!"

F/N: "Wait, back up. Let me get this straight: you two want to enter the tournament that is meant to win back Diane's Gideon just to see who is the strongest?"

Meliodas & Ban: "Uh... Yeah."

I gave them a stern look, glaring into their very souls. Then I broke that façade almost immediately and had a big smile.

F/N: "Well then what are we waiting for!"

I grabbed King by his hood and dragged him along as we all began to walk towards the stage and the tiny announcer.

Meliodas: "Hey, count us in!"

King: "Count me out!"

F/N: "Don't be like that, King!"

A big, muscular, bald man picked up Meliodas by the collar and lifted him off the ground.

Bald Man: "This ain't no festival for kids! Beat it!"

Meliodas: "Oh, okay. When I find a kid I will let you know right away."

I chuckled under my breathe.

F/N: "Smartass. I'm so proud, Meliodas."

Another guy came up next to the bald man and playfully slapped his arm. The bald man lowered Meliodas and looked at the other guy. He had combed back blonde hair and wore a green tank top with a yellowish vest.

I actually think I recognized him, but I wasn't sure wear. Either way, I decided to play it safe and disguise myself while he wasn't looking my way. I used my mana to make some snow and put it in my hair and beard, making them turn white from the flakes being well mixed in.

Blonde Guy: "Hey, buddy. Don't spoil the fun, okay? This is a festival."

The bald man put Meliodas down and balled his fist at the blonde.

Bald Man: "Who do you think-- You know I'm Taizoo, the winner of this festival three years running, right?"

He walked away, still clearly pissed off. The blonde rubbed the back of his head and turned back to look at Meliodas and the rest of us.

Blonde Guy: "Well then... My job has always gotten in the way every year! Sweet! My dream of fighting hear is coming true at last! Let's have a great time!"

He winked at us and walked off. When he looked at me, I gave an awkward smile and tried to look inconspicuous.

King: "Where have I seen him before?"

Ban was the first to notice my changed hair color.

Ban: "Yo, what's with that? I thought Giants age slowly not all at once."

F/N: "It's just snow, genius. I just thought that guy looked familiar and didn't want him to recognize me."

King: "You have any idea who he is?"

F/N: "Can't quite place my finger on it. I feel like it's been a few years since I saw whoever that is."

Meliodas: "Well, no worries. Let's get ready."

I decided to keep the white hair look while we were here to avoid the blonde's attention. We all made our way to the top of the rock structure, which happened to be a fighting ring. We were among a large crowd of fighters.

Announcer: "The Fighting Festival elimination round will now begin! Fighters, step up!"

King: "I wish I'd stayed behind with Diane."

F/N: "Come on, what's the worse that could happen? Besides, we don't want to stir up trouble by just stealing Gideon."

Unbeknownst to us, a muscular man with long black hair and a girl with short purple hair were watching us. Seems like a lot of people are coming to this party.

Meliodas: "Okay, let's get Diane's sacred treasure back!"

Announcer: "The referee will be yours truly, Love Helm! The rules of this round are simple in the extreme! Knock your opponents out of the ring! Throw them out, okay! Push them out, okay! Punch them into the air, also okay! If it's barehanded, it's okay! The eight contestants still standing will move on to the finals! Without further ado, let the elimination round begin!"

With that, the ring was full of activity. The crowd of fighters began the brawl and we were in the middle of it. Someone tried to tell Meliodas to go home, calling him a little kid. In response, the short blonde nonchalantly tossed the guy out. Ban yawned and dodged around a couple idiots who tried to attack him. He then hit them without any challenge. King nervously ran through the ring, holding his pillow close. That Taizoo guy picked up two smaller guys and tossed them out of the ring with ease. I walked through, casually placing down ice for guys to trip on and slide out. Someon tried to run up behind me, but I stretched my arm and elbowed him as he approached, knocking him out cold.

While we were busy in the ring, Hawk had a barrel of ale on his back and was ready to make a sale. Honestly, with how easy this was, I almost wish I was out there with the pig. At least then I could at least get a drink. Speaking of drinking, that old man we saw before was walking through the ring with a bottle in his hand. His movements were all over the place as he struggled to stay on his feet, clearly drunk. A few people tried to get him, but missed because of his unpredictable movements. Meanwhile, that blonde guy and a big guy with long dark hair easily tossed out a few guys themselves. Maybe this would be interesting after all, but we first had to get through this boring elimination round.

I ended up backing up to see Meliodas and Ban around me.

Meliodas: "Hey, Ban, F/N. Make sure you pull your punches against these guys."

Ban: "Obviously. This festival wouldn't be much fun if we killed everybody."

F/N: "Man, this is dull. There seems to be a few tough guys in the bunch, but most of them are pushovers."

That's when another guy got Ban's attention. The man happened to be wearing the same kind of red jacket Ban had before. The Fox Sin smirked and headed in that direction, ready to replace his missing clothing. 

F/N: "There he goes again..."

Meliodas and I smirked and shrugged our shoulders. King jogged over to us to talk.

King: "Come on, Captain! I know you're doing this for fun!"

Meliodas: "Nonsense! Do I looked like I'm having a good time?"

King nodded.

F/N: "If you want to make it more interesting, we could start fighting each other."

Meliodas: "No need to go all out already. There'll be plenty of time for that."

F/N: "If you say so..."

Meliodas: "Listen, King. If we win, we get Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon. Don't you want to see the smile on her face?"

King blushed and no doubt began to imagine Diane's response if he won and returned her sacred treasure. He quickly transformed into his fat form and grew determined.

King: "I'll win first prize!"

Meliodas: "That's the spirit!"

King went away, pumping his fist to get himself amped up.

F/N: "That sure was easy."

Meliodas: "Why do you still have the snow in your beard and hair?"

F/N: "I'm just keeping up the disguise for now. Don't want that blonde guy or anyone else recognizing me."

Meliodas: "Whatever you say."

I saw that guy Taizoo take a few more guys with the swing of his arm, clotheslining everyone around him. I decided he was having too much fun and I was going to ruin his day.

F/N: "Now, Meliodas, if you don't mind. I'm going to go try and get some enjoyment from this round. See ya soon."

As I casually walked towards Taizoo, who still wasn't noticing me, a girl in a purple cloak and hat hit a big guy in the stomach, which knocked him way back. She followed up by kicking a few other guys into him, forming a ball of guys who all fell out of the ring.

She looked at me and I gave a light wave. She turned away and started fighting other guys. I finally reached Taizoo and the crowd around him. He had his back to me and was flexing, laughing as he did.

F/N: "Yo, big guy!"

He stopped laughing and looked over his shoulder, with a confused look on his face. He turned to look at me. He saw my white hair and beard and got angry, remembering I was with Meliodas, who he thought was a dumb kid.

Taizoo: "You! You were with that kid! I'll kick your a--"

Before he could finish talking, I flicked snow into his face and it turned to a sheet of ice when it reached him, covering his mouth and stopping him from talking. He looked surprised by my sudden use of magic.

F/N: "Do you ever stop talking? It's time to listen, big fella. This elimination round has been severely boring. So, I've decided, to make it more interesting. I'm going to make it so you, the supposed winner of this fighting festival in years past, doesn't even make it past the elimination round this time."

He got angry and swung his massive fist at me. I easily dodged to the side and swiped my arm, forming ice around him that  locked him into place. I then formed a small hill of ice in front of him that I stood on top of. The guys around Taizoo seemed to be getting nervous. I stood above them all, and to them, I looked like a menacing foe whose hill of ice blocked their view of the sun. I slammed my hands into the icy floor blow me and the whole thing began to crumble and the rubble fell right down towards my opponents. Taizoo's eyes widened and he struggled to break free of the ice, but was unable to do so. The others tried to run, but my mini-avalanche came down too quickly. They were caught up in it and fell out of the ring with all the ice and snow, but it didn't stop there. They continued to tumble until they fell off the giant rock we all stood on. I came down from my spot and slapped my hands together at a job well done.

Meliodas and Ban joined me. Ban was wearing that red jacket once again.

Meliodas: "I thought we were holding back. Weren't you the one worried about being recognized."

F/N: "But it was sooo boring. I decided it was worth the risk."

Ban: "That's a decent fall, too."

F/N: "Relax, I put a pile of snow down there as I walked up to the big guy. They'll have a couple bruises at worst."

Meliodas: "Ban, where'd you get that top?"

F/N: "We both know the answer to that question."

Love Helm: "It's all over! The elimination round has concluded with a rather impressive display of power! So, who is still standing in the ring? 

Audience Member #1: "Four, five, six... seven? That's not enough for the tournament."

Audience Member #2: "There's one more who hasn't fallen out of the ring!"

King was floating on his pillow right where I threw that avalanche down. He seemed to avoid it only by floating on the pillow.

King: "That was close..."

Audience Member #3: "No fair, he's floating!"

Audience Member #4: "And that other guy made ice out of nowhere!"

Love Helm: "I admit, it was playing dirty, but no weapons were used! Therefore, I'll allow it!"

Ban: "So he got through by playing dirty..."

Meliodas: "Way to cheat!"

He gave King a thumbs up.

King: "Is it really cheating?"

After that, we went inside the small hut by the ring with the little guy and the other contestants. Besides Ban, Meliodas, King, and I, that girl from before made it, as well as th old man, the blonde guy, and the big guy with dark long hair.

Love Helm: "All right, we will now hold the lottery for the finals! The eight finalists, gather around! Now, draw lots! The first round will be fought between contestants who draw the same letter!"

We stood in line and waited for our turn to draw. Ban spoke up and talked to Meliodas.

Ban: "I'm looking forward to us going right to the finals."

Meliodas: "Don't talk like that and get knocked out before the end."

Ban: "Who do you think you're talking to?"

F/N: "Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Ban. Maybe we'll end up fighting one another before the finals."

Ban: "I'll beat you, too, half-Pint."

F/N: "We'll see."

King stood behind us, still clutching his pillow nervously.

King: "All this stress is killing my stomach."

Before long, we all drew lots and were waiting for Love Helm to make the next announcements.

Love Helm: "Now that all that's done, I shall announce the fight cards! The first pairing is Griamore vs. Matrona!"

He was referring the the big man and the girl in the cloak and hat.

King: "That's that amazing girl from earlier."

F/N: "Yeah. She was no joke, but those guys were pushovers. I wonder how she is in a fight against someone who's really strong."

Meliodas: "I've never heard of her, but it's a big world out there."

Love Helm: "The second pairing is... Howzer vs. Half-Pint!"

The blond guy named Howzer looked my way and gave me a thumbs up. I gave him a confused wave from across the room. I didn't understand why he looked at me.

King: "Howzer... Now I remember him. That man is a Holy Knight. I saw him with Gilthunder on several occasions."

F/N: "No kidding. I thought that was the case, but couldn't say for sure. I'm not sure if I've only heard of him or if I've actually met him in the past. Oh well."

Meliodas: "What's a Holy Knight doing at a festival like this? Things will get complicated if he recognizes us."

F/N: "Now it's a good thing I thought ahead with my disguise, right?"

Meliodas: "If you say so."

King: "Ban. You signed us up for this, right? Tell me you didn't use our real names." 

Ban smirked and patted King's head.

Ban: "Hey, relax. I got that covered."

F/N: "Wait a sec... Does that mean... 'Half-Pint'... That's me, isn't it?"

Ban: "Bingo! Glad to see you know your own name."

F/N: "You know, I really hate you sometimes."

Even King and Meliodas chuckled a bit under their breath.

Love Helm: "Next is... Cain vs. Old Fart!"

King chuckled again.

King: "'Old Fart'? Who has such a terrible name?"

Ban: "You do."

King looked surprised and outraged at this turn of events.

King: "Couldn't you just give me a proper name!"

With that, Ban and I towered over King, with smug looks plastered on our faces.

F/N: "Not so funny now, is it, Old Fart?"

King turned into his fat form and tried to come at Ban, but Ban just put his hand to King's head and held him back casually.

Ban: "My name hasn't been called yet."

Meliodas: "Mine, neither."

F/N: "Which means..."

Love Helm: "The final pairing... is Meliodaf vs. Baaaan!"

F/N: "Seriously? Those are your names?"

King: "While we're stuck with 'Half-Pint' and 'Old Fart'!"

I changed sides and now I was angry with King over this betrayal.

Ban: "Paired up in the first round! That was fast!"

Meliodas: "What's with those names?"

King: "They're totally obvious."

Ban: "I couldn't think of anything good on the spot."

Howzer walked over to us as we talked amongst ourselves.

Howzer: "Hey, buddy."

He was addressing Ban. He looked serious.

Howzer: "That big scar on your cheek. Could you be that guy on the wanted posters?"

He looked down towards Meliodas.

Howzer: "And this kid here... As I recall, Gil said that the Sins' captain was a kid."

He thought for a second as he looked Ban and Meliodas over. Then he rubbed the back of his head and smiled.

Howzer: "Nah, your names are totally different! My bad! I mistook you for someone else! Yeah, it couldn't be them! They wouldn't be at a festival like this!"

He laughed it off and walked away from us again.

Ban: "Thank goodness..."

Meliodas: "...For small brains."

I looked down at King.

F/N: "So he's an idiot."

King: "Yeah..."

Before long, we were back outside and the finals were about to begin. A large crowd was around the ring and the little guy with the helmet stood in the middle to speak.

Love Helm: "The Vaizel Fighting Festival finals will now begin! The rules are simple! You win if your opponent taps out or passes out! Fall out of the ring, you lose then and there! Let's get right to the first pairing! Griamore vs. Matrona!"

The two stepped into the ring, and I noticed Howzer speaking to Griamore before he walked in.

F/N: I guess he's a Holy Knight, too. I swear I must've seen them before, but I just can't place where.

Love Helm: "Standing 7 feet tall and weighing in at 400 pounds! Griamore!"

Ban: "Oh look, another guy bigger than you even though your half-giant."

F/N: "Shut it, Ban!"

Ban: "Can't hear you from down there, Half-Pint."

Love Helm: "Standing 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighing in at none of your business, Matrona!"

The crowd cheered and Meliodas said a few random numbers.

Love Helm: "Oopsie! Miss, the hat is fine, but please remove your cloak. Just to be safe, I have to make sure you aren't hiding any weapons!"

She did as he said and threw her purple cloak on. To our surprise, this revealed a girl wearing the Boar Hat uniform.

King: "Captain, that outfit! I don't believe it!"

Meliodas: "Yeah, no doubt about it! That's my tavern's uniform!"

Hawk: "What?! That's Elizabeth?!"

King: "Princess Elizabeth is that strong?"

F/N: "But why wouldn't she talk to us? And the girl can take a hit, but why would she hide her real strength. Something's fishy."

Meliodas: "You're right. If that's Elizabeth, something doesn't add up."

King: "What do you mean?"

Meliodas: "Her bust is a little smaller than usual, and her butt is a little larger."

F/N: "Is that all you think about?"

Meliodas: "Would you be surprised if I said yes?"

F/N: "Not at all, unfortunately."

Love Helm: "And without further ado, start fighting!"

The girl named Matrona immediately ran up on Griamore and repeatedly punched him in the abdoment.

Love Helm: "She's just too fast! She rushed in close and has let fly with a series of punches!"

To everyone's surprise, Griamore was taking the hits without moving an inch. A purple aura began to glow around his abdomen as Matrona backed off temporarily. The aura began to spread up the rest of his body.

Griamore: "I must not be defeated here. It's nothing personal, girl."

The purple aura spread even further, forming a purple spherical barrier around Griamore's body.

Griamore: "This is my magic ability... Wall!"

Ban: "Hey, judging from the strength of that ability..."

Meliodas: "This guy's another Holy Knight?"

F/N: "I thought as much."

Matrona jumped back in and began to punch his barrier, punching even faster than before. However, those punches weren't enough to break the barrier. It began to spread out further, pushing Matrona back.

Griamore: "My Wall is the manifestation of my resolve to protect Princess Veronica! I insist that you leave the ring."

The barrier continued to spread until it nearly covered the entire ring. Matrona was standing on the edge, struggling against the barrier.

Love Helm: "Thanks to this mysterious power of Griamore's, Matrona's in big trouble!"

Griamore: "I will advance to the final round. If Princess Veronica were to give the word, I'd make anyone grovel before me! Be it the Seven Deadly Sins or even Meliodas himself!"

F/N: Princess Veronica? Does he mean Elizabeth's sister? If he has connections to her, is he out here looking for us?

Whatever the case may be, Matrona didn't seemed to like what he said. She gritted her teeth and pushed back harder.

Matrona: "That's not going to happen!"

She reeled her right fist back, then slammed it hard into the purple barrier. She hit it hard enough that the force caused part of his barrier to shatter like glass. Griamore was shocked and before he could react, Matrona was running right for him now that he was exposed. She jumped up at him and gave him a devastating uppercut. Griamore flew up into the ceiling of his barrier, shattering the whole thing completely as he flew through the air. He flew right off the massive rock the ring sat upon and into the ground below. As Matrona came back down from her jump, her hat fell off and her long brown hair was exposed.

She stood in the ring with her finger pointed up, triumphantly. The woman was Diane!

It was Diane alright. She was small and wearing Elizabeth's clothes, but it was Diane, without a doubt.

Love Helm: "Griamore has left the ring! Therefore, the winner is Matrona! A single blow brought low that hulk of a man! This year's Fighting Festival is shaping up to be a wild ride!"

F/N: "How 'bout that."

King: "Captain, I... am I dreaming?"

Diane skipped over to us, hopping down from the ring. She looked quite pleased with herself.

Diane: "Darn, I was hoping to stay hidden for a while longer! The jig is up!"

She made a cute pose at Meliodas, but he had a blank expression on his face.

Meliodas: "Do I know you?"

Diane got mad and punched him hard in the gut. She then stormed off towards the hut again.

Diane: "I'm done with you! You're such a jerk, Captain!"

He stood up shakily. 

Meliodas: "What did I do?"

F/N: "You really are stupid. Unbelievable."

King: "No kidding. You're seriously an idiot, Captain."

With that, King went after her towards the hut. I decided to join him. I was familiar with giants turning smaller, but I wanted to know what caused Diane to shrink all of a sudden. And where Elizabeth was.

King: "Wait! Hey! Wait, Diane!"

Diane: "King?"

King: "What happened to you? How did you get to be this size?"

F/N: "Yeah, and where's Elizabeth? And you're wearing her clothes."

Elizabeth: "I'm here!"

King and I looked at Diane again since that's where Elizabeth's voice was coming from.

Elizabeth: "I'm right here!"

Diane leaned in closer to us and moved her ascot around to show us a tiny Elizabeth in between Diane's breasts. And she also happened to be naked.

The sudden appearance made King and I blush madly.

King: "Uh, is that really you, Elizabeth?"

King reached forward, but Diane covered with her hands and turned away.

Diane: "Pervert!"

King's nose bled at the sudden reaction and at the strange scenario we were in.

F/N: "Way to go."

King: "N-No, I didn't mean to stare! Anyway, we should tell the Captain!"

We went inside the hut with Meliodas so that Diane and Elizabeth could explain.

Meliodas: "A giant mushroom?"

Diane: "Yeah. After you left for town, we were gathering ingredients for dinner in the forest. That's when..."

Diane explained further, saying she punched the giant mushroom, which caused it to shoot out a strange pink smoke from its mouth. It caused the two of them to shrink, but their clothes didn't.

Diane: "I borrowed Elizabeth's clothes for the time being."

Elizabeth: "But we didn't have any clothes that would fit me."

Meliodas: "Ah, so that's why you're jammed into Diane's cleavage."

F/N: "That's a blunt way of putting it."

Meliodas: "But not inaccurate."

King: "Captain, don't be so vulgar. It must have been an eringi mushroom variant of the Chicken Matango. They're monsters with cowardly dispositions that rarely show themselves, but when they feel threatened, they release spores that shrink living things."

F/N: "Merlin used to make a potion or powder of some sort that would shrink my mother down to human size. I guess she made it from that mushroom."

King: "Interesting..."

Meliodas: "Why didn't you say something sooner?"

Diane: "Can you blame me," she said in a flirty way with a wink at Meliodas.

Diane: "I wanted to surprise you, Captain!"

She jumped into Meliodas's arms and he caught her with a dull expression on his face.

King: "No!"

F/N: "Gee, could you be anymore obvious, King."

Diane didn't even notice the rest of us as she nuzzled her cheek into Meliodas's face.

Diane: "Being held by you is a dream come true! I've been jealous of Elizabeth for so long!"

F/N: I think I'm gonna barf.

Meliodas: "You're the one who threw yourself at me."

King: "Diane, get off him!"

Diane: "Oh, right! Put me down! Hurry, hurry!"

Meliodas: "Make up your mind..."

Diane stood back up straight and to our surprise, she lifted the front of her skirt to show Meliodas her panties. 

Diane: "Go ahead, Captain! You can be naughty with me!"

I blushed because of the surprise attack, but blood shot out of King's nose and he fell back. I caught him before he hit the floor.

F/N: "Man down!"

Diane: "Feel free to do to me what you do to Elizabeth every day!"

Meliodas: "Look, lady... It's not the same when you're told to do it."

F/N: That idiot still doesn't see that that's Diane!

She let her skirt fall back down like normal and had a disappointed expression. 

Diane: "Aw, why not? Why would you only do it to Elizabeth? What am I to you, Captain?" 

F/N: The answer is pretty simple, though it may hurt her to hear it.

Meliodas: "What are you to me?"

Diane: "I'm... I'm finally small, but you... I figured it was because I was so big that you never thought of me that way..."

Meliodas put his hand on head an pet her hair.

Meliodas: "There, there... I can't do that to a precious comrade in arms, can I? Make do with this."

I guess he did figure out it was her after all. He removed his hand and she smiled at him. She nodded.

Diane: "I will! Oh, I almost forgot to mention the most important thing!"

Meliodas: "What's that?"

She jumped him again, pressing his face into her breasts as she spoke.

Diane: "You and I can make babies now!"

F/N: "WHAT THE...!!"

I fell over from that sudden outburst. Now King and me were down on the ground.

F/N: Did she even hear him?!

Meliodas: "Were you listening to a word I said?"

At that moment, Ban barged through the door.

Ban: "Hey, F/N."

He looked down to see King and I on the ground.

Ban: "You guys dead?"

Meliodas: "What's happening out there."

Ban: "Their preparing for the next fight. F/N, you're up, so you better not be dead."

I got back onto my feet, scratching my head as I did at the idiocy I just witnessed.

F/N: "Yep, I'll be right there."

I shook off what I was feeling and got into the ring. On the other side stood Howzer. Love Helm stood between us.

Love Helm: "Standing 5 feet, 11 and a half inches tall and weighing 161 pounds! Howzer!"

The blonde gave a cheeky smirk. I rolled my eyes in response.

Love Helm: "Standing 6 feet, 7 inches tall and weighing in at 176 pounds! Half-Pint!"

F/N: I'm gonna kill Ban. Somehow, someway, I'm gonna to end the immortal for this.

Love Helm: "Now... Begin!"

Howzer: "I hope you're ready!"

F/N: "Don't worry about me. Let's get going."

I stayed still as Howzer charged me. I think he was surprised that I didn't move at all, but pulled his fist back for a punch anyways. He nailed me right on the cheek, but my face barely moved. He was surprised that it barely did anything.

F/N: "I thought I said not to worry. Surely you can hit harder than that."

I grabbed him by the wrist and shoved him backwards. He stumbled backwards a bit but found his footing. I charged him and threw a punch out, he blocked this with both his forearms, but was still pushed back.

Howzer: "Man, you pack a wallop. I guess you're right. I don't need to feel bad for going all out I guess."

He extended his arms out to his right and left and wind began to pick up in a circular motion around both arms. 

F/N: "Oh, that's more like it. Take your shot!"

Howzer: "Don't mind if I do!"

Howzer brought his hands together and clapped them together. It sent out a blade of pure wind in my direction. I jumped to the right to dodge it. As the wind blade passed by, Howzer separated his arms again and the blade burst into small blades that went in all directions. I jumped into the air and spun around to avoid them. While in the air, I formed round shields of ice onto both my forearms and blocked the few I couldn't avoid once I landed. They took the attacks and stayed intact.

Howzer: "So you have magic too, huh? Is that ice? That's a nifty trick."

F/N: "Thanks. Yours is cool, too."

I stood up straight, then threw both arms forward, one after another to send out my ice shields towards him. He avoided one, then punched the other with wind on his fist, causing the ice to shatter. While he was busy, I punched the ground to spread ice underground, which came up as spikes and spread towards Howzer. He brought his hands together, then separated them, forming a circular shield of wind in front of him.

Howzer: "Whirl Shock!"

He sent it forward and it broke all the ice spikes in between us. As it approached me, I put ice on my knuckles and punched the Whirl Shock. It's structure broke apart as a wild breeze flew through the air, throwing some tiny ice particle residue into the air.

Howzer: "Hey, those ice fists look familiar. You remind me of someone Gil and I used to train with."

F/N: Gil... He knows Gilthunder?

Howzer: "Wait... Did you get younger? Your beard looks different..."

I felt my hair and beard with both hands and could feel that my snow was gone. It was blown away with that Whirl Shock attack.

Howzer: "Well, anyway... Let's see how you handle this!"

A ball of wind formed in his palm as he charged an attack. The ball of wind picked up speed until it almost looked like a ball of light with so much magic power packed into such a small attack. He kept it in his palm and came at me. I jumped forward to meet him halfway. I held my iced up palm outwards to meet his wind attack and we were about to clash.

F/N: Wait. I remember seeing this attack before. In fact, I feel like I helped come up with it!

<Flashback>

I was standing in the field by the castle in Liones with a younger Gil and a kid with blonde hair. They sat together in front of me as we discusses their magic power and potential new moves.

Gilthunder: "What do you think of 'Pursuit of the Lightning Beasts'?"

F/N: "I like the concept you came up with, but the name is a bit lengthy."

Gilthunder: "The attack is more important anyways."

F/N: "I guess that's true, Sparky. I'd like to see it in action."

Howzer: "Ooh, I got one! What if I formed a giant ball with my wind, then threw it."

Gilthunder: "Why, so you can quickly clean up all the trash in town?"

Howzer: "Shut it, Gil. You just don't like how my magic is cooler than yours. What do you think, F/N?"

F/N: "Not bad, Breezy. But, I think it'd be better as a smaller ball. Think of it like this. You start out with a larger, wild ball of wind. But then you condense it to be smaller and smaller, bringing those strong winds closer and closer together. Then you charge forward to deliver the blow!"

Howzer: "Yeah, that's way cool! I'll keep that in mind. But what do I call it. Also what's with that nickname?"

F/N: "Don't worry about it. As for the name... How about, 'Spiraling Sphere: Ras--"

<End Flashback>

Howzer: "Spiraling Sphere: Rasengan!"

With that, my frozen palm and the wind sphere in his palm met and we entered a power struggle. Wind whipped all over and snow followed it as my ice chipped away slightly. 

Howzer had a determined look as he fought for control. I dropped my determined look and actually smiled at him. He seemed surprised by this.

F/N: "You sure have improved, Breezy."

Howzer's eyes widened and his mouth was ajar after hearing my words. Out attacks stopped dead in their tracks and he stood frozen for a second.

F/N: Crap! Why did I say that! Now he'll definitely know who I am. But I felt like a proud dad. I didn't think he remembered my attack idea, so I was impressed to see that he had refined it to such an extent. Stupid emotions!

Howzer: "Did you call me 'Breezy'? Only one person has ever called me tha--"

F/N: "I forfeit!"

I blurted out the words before I even knew what to think. Everything stood still for a second as nobody knew what to do for a second. Even my friends stood by, surprised at what just happened. In a few moments, Love Helm jumped in.

Love Helm: "In a shocking twist, Half-Pint has chosen to withdraw from this fight! Therefore, the winner is Howzer!"

The crowd erupted again like they normally would.

Audience Member #3: "I guess the snowy guy got scared of those wind attacks.

Audience Member #2: "Yeah, they looked pretty dangerous. Guess I can't blame him, but it sure was anticlimactic."

Howzer looked around at the crowd, then back at me with a confused look. I gave an awkward smile and chuckle. Then I turned and ran in the opposite direction.

Howzer: "Wait a sec--"

F/N: "Gotta go! Bye!"

I jumped off the cliff completely to the ground below, deciding it was best to get some distance before Howzer could pull something. 

F/N: I'll just change my disguise them sneak back in. Man, what was I thinking? And I wanted to push him further to see what he was really made of. Damn, my big mouth.

They geared up for the next fight and I put a thicker layer of snow in my hair and beard to look different again, then threw a cloak on to cover most of my body and face. The festival's over for me, so I guess I'll just have to settle with being a spectator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

I apologize for the length of this chapter, but I wanted to fit as much as I could into this chapter. This may be my longest chapter ever with 6,645 words. 

I'll keep this last message brief. If you have any suggestions for this story in the future, feel free to comment. 

Also, do you guys prefer longer chapters or shorter chapters? I try to keep most chapters to about half this one's length, but I just couldn't find a good place to end it and I wanted to keep it going.

Regardless, see you in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1K 17
(The Seven Deadly Sins/ Nanatsu No Taizai) [King X OC] Gemminia was the fourth princess of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis. After her whole kingdo...
16K 539 10
The 10 commandments have been defeated, the curse has been lifted, the Kingdoms have recovered and everyone else is going on about their life. The S...
46.3K 1.8K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
42K 1.3K 25
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...