When Darkness Meets The Light...

Autorstwa Leviathan_Atlantis

Hikari Khonsu is a Samurai Warrior after his father, Bounty Hunter, and unexpectedly a protector for Hololive... Więcej

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Fubuki Comes Over!
Chapter 2: New Member? Wait...WAIT!
Chapter 3: Dusk Moves In
Chapter 4: Dinner was Shocking.....Literally
Chapter 5: Dusk and Ayame's Bonding Time
Chapter 6: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 7: A Long Night's Work
Chapter 8: Welcome Back Aloe!
Chapter 10: A Meal and A Unexpected Request
Chapter 11: SAIDO CHESTO!
Chapter 12: Dusk is a Equivalent to a Soccer Mom
Wow, an announcement? No way!
Chapter 13: Please Let This be a Normal Ride...
Chapter 14: Spending Some More Time With Ayame
Chapter 15: Dusk is an Apex Legend
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: A Date and a Attempt of Assassination
Chapter 18: A Little Talk
Chapter 19: Two New Roommates?
Chapter 20: A Mall Trip! Again...
Chapter 21: Spending Some Time At the Production Building and a Violent Surprise
Quick Announcement!
Chapter 22: An Eventful Day
Sad Announcements
Chapter 23: 10k Special!!! Flashback and Memories
Chapter 24: To the Arcade We Go!
Chapter 25: Conflicts
Announcements That You Should Know
Chapter 26: Feeling a Disturbance

Chapter 9: Fighting in a Mall, Normal Right?

980 17 5
Autorstwa Leviathan_Atlantis

Note: Here you guys go. Here is chapter 9! I have been working hard on these chapters this week so I can go back to normal updating schedule, enjoy!

Rushia's POV

I was running from people that were trying to kill me, I kept running down a street with a few light poles luminating the dark sidewalk. I ran as fast as I could until someone popped out from an alley and tripped me. I fell on the sidewalk, I ignored the pain and quickly turned around. The person who was masked raised his katana and was about to slice me into pieces until a familiar armored samurai with a head of a wolf came and blocked the attacker's katana. He then neutralized the enemy, turned around and looked at me. I smiled at Dusk but then a katana pierced through his chest. He stood there shocked but then quickly turned around and sliced the enemy across his chest. He then faced towards me weakly and his eyes were flicking on and off until it darkened and he collapsed to the ground. "DUSK!" I yelled, but no response came from the body. I tried to go for him but then everything went dark.

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face and gasping for air, I then quickly looked at Dusk. I then calmed down a little to see that he was fine, it was all a nightmare. I was shaking terribly still and must have woken up Dusk, who I was sleeping on. "R-Rushia? Is that you?" He said tiredly, "Sou." I confirmed, "What's wrong?" He asked softly after recognizing it was me that was sleeping on him. "I-I-I had a terrible nightmare..." I shivered, "Well you want to talk about it?" He asked, "W-Well I had a nightmare where you got killed..." I said while tears started to form in my eyes, he hugged me tightly. "Oh really? Well I would never just leave you guys without a warning." He said softly as he patted my back gently. I was still shivering from the nightmare but got better from Dusk's comfort. "A-arigatou." I said to him, "No need..." He replied and I cuddled closer to him, he then checked the time on a nearby digital clock attached to the wall. "We should get up, we still have 30 minutes before your collab stream starts." He said, "H-hai." I said, "Hey girls, wake up." He said softly to them, I was about to tell him that his soft voice won't work on them but then to my surprise Sora and Mio started to wake up. "N-nani?" Sora asked, "It's time to wake up, we have been napping for about an hour now. We still have like 30 minutes before your collab stream starts. "Hai." Mio and Sora yawned, I was about to get off but then Dusk picked me up in his arms and carried me. "Eeep!" I yelped in surprise but then understood what he was doing and hugged him tight. Mio and Sora looked at us in confusion but Dusk justs shook his head, signaling them not to ask. They nodded but Mio definitely forced that nod, Mio and Sora started to wake up the other Hololive members. Ayame woke up pretty easily, same for Fubuki.

 Kanata woke up too but Coco was the problem, even Susei woke up before her but Coco just kept napping. That's when Dusk started to take actions, he went up to her and spoke in a deep but soft voice, the same voice he used to wake up Mio and Sora. This time I didn't doubt him, Sora looked at him in confusion. "How would a soft voice work? Wouldn't that just make her sleepier-" Sora was cut off when Coco opened her eyes and yawned. "Nani?!" Sora said in confusion, Dusk just shrugged. "For some reason when I say people's names softly they wake up from their slumber." He said, Sora just stared at him in awe. "Do you have a good singing voice?" Sora asked, "Pfft, No. I would say I have an ok voice. Not the best though." He said, Sora stared at him in doubt but then shrugged, "I want to hear it sometimes." Sora said, Dusk chuckled, "Okay, but don't blame me if your ears shatter." He said and once everyone was awake we made our way to our recording rooms. Dusk followed them until they reached their designated recording room. I was the last one and Dusk set me down, "Arigatou Dusk." I said, he smiled at me and patted my head. "No problem, Rushia." He said, he was about to leave until I pulled his sleeve. He looked back at me through his shades but I was guessing he looked confused. I tapped my pointer fingers together and pointed to my forehead, hoping he would get the message. He then chuckled, "You really are a clingy one." He said, I pouted but then he kissed my forehead. I then blushed but smiled at him, "You girls are also really good at smiling." He said, I then gave him a serious look, "Are you saying my smile isn't the best one?" I asked, "What? Nooo." He chuckled nervously, "So do you think Rushia has a good smile?" I asked seriously, "Definitely one of the cutest." He said as he patted my head again, I then smiled at him again. "Aww, arigatou Dusk!" I said, he then chuckled nervously. "Bye Dusk!" I said and he waved to me. "See you around Rushia!" He called back and I went into my recording room and started everything. I then went into Discord and joined the Hololive call that everyone else already joined. Everyone was there already, "Rushia, why were you a little late? Isn't your recording room right there?" Mio asked, "I had a little chat with Dusk." I giggled nervously, "Hmm, okay." Mio replied and I sighed in relief. We then carried on chatting until it was our time to stream together.

(So basically this but it's her original design/outfit)

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

I then sighed, 'What was that? I had never seen that side of Rushia before' I thought as I walked down the hall to Holostars, I then walked to Bar Robel and entered. To my surprise the whole group was here, and the most surprising thing was that they had a flat screen tv and they were watching the collab stream the girls were doing. "Oh hey Dusk, decided to join us, huh?" Roberu said, I then chuckled. "Yeah, I am free right now. As you can see the girls are doing a stream right now." I replied as I took a seat next to Shien, he nodded and gave me a fist bump. I fist bump him back and watched the stream with them. Roberu then gave me a cup of my non-alcoholic drink. I nodded in thanks and continued to watch with them, "As could tell from the title, we have a really special guest that is coming back!" Sora said excitedly, the chat went crazy. Everyone was spamming Aloe in the chat off to the side, we then chuckled. "They really want her back, don't they." Izuru said as he took a sip of his juice, there were then a few negative comments but they were quickly attacked by the thousands of people who were watching. Then I noticed that the stream almost hit 40,000 views and I almost spat out my drink. "What?" Shien looked at me weirdly and I just pointed to the view counter they had in the top right hand corner for some reason. Shien looked at where I was pointing and choked on his drink. "DANG!" He said after he swallowed his drink, "What?" Everyone asked confused, "Look at the views!" I said, "Yabe, your right. That's a lot of views." Roberu said, we then chuckled. "Here she comes!" Nene exclaimed, "Hello everybody, how are all of you guys doing today?" Aloe said happily, though I could hear a hint of nervousness behind it. That when the chat really exploded and views skyrocketed to half a million. Everyone chanted in the chat, "ALOE ALOE ALOE.". 'I'm glad they like her return, man staying up until 1 was worth it' I thought, "Dusk, you really work hard for those girls, don't you?" Oga said, "H-how did you know?" I asked, genuinely confused. Izuru then scratched the back of his head. "We may or may not have "eavesdropped" a little on the girls when we heard they were talking about you." Izuru said, I must have looked really confused or weirded out through my shades, "You can't blame me! It's hard when they are right under you, whispering pretty loudly. We were surprised that even you didn't even hear it." Izuru quickly added, I then chuckled at Izuru's sudden attempt.

 "I was just really, really tired." I said, "You seem fine now, what did you do with the girls to get you energy back?" Rikka asked, "We-I mean I took a nap." I saved myself from that little slip, "We?" They asked, "No, no, no. I said, I. Not we, I." I replied, "Hai, hai, hai." They said, though I detected that they were probably still a little suspicious about my answer but we carried on watching the stream. I was surprised how Sora could organize all 30+ Hololive members, well I mean Yagoo has been talking a lot about her and how she was the one that brought the whole 'Hololive' together and made it grow. They were all either singing a cover of a song with a good amount of people or they were just taking turns singing with Aloe and not going to lie she has a very nice singing voice. Roberu then went under his desk and pulled out a laptop that was hooked up to the tv. He then had a smirk on his face, "You boys thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, we then looked at each other and gave him a grin. "I will go first." Roberu said, he was typing in a song name since the girls are just scrolling through chat to see any good song to sing. Roberu then sent a superchat and told one of them to do a King cover. Mio was there coincidently there and she had a shock face, "Roberu! You decided to join us?" She asked, we then laughed at her reaction. Aloe then piped up, "But seriously? King? Are you just doing this for the viewers?" Aloe asked, then the chat started to spam, "Thank you winning son!". Aloe then sighed but sang King none the less. After she was done, Astel had an idea. "What if we told them to do a cover of our cover of the trio we did." Astel said, we then laughed again. "I like the way you think." Temma laughed, so then Astel sent another superchat but it was still through Roberu's account.

 Astel decided to be nice to Roberu so he signed his name after the message. He clicked send and they started to burst out laughing again, I just chuckled and took a sip of my drink. Aloe then pouted, "Is this how you boys are going to treat me on my first day back?" Aloe said jokingly, "You know I can pass these song requests right?" Aloe said, "Oh shoot, we forgot about that!" Miyabi laughed and she actually passed the song request this time. "You better pay me back." Roberu said, "It was only ¥1046!" Oga said, "I can buy a lot of things with ¥1046!" Roberu replied and they just laughed. We then somehow chatted about how Shien looks like me, "Nani? How does Shien look like me?" I chuckled, "The hair style, the ears, and sometimes the outfit choice." Rikka listed, "What about height?" Shien joked, "You're short." I said jokingly, "Hey!" Shien chuckled, "Dusk, your short." Oga smirked, "Okay true but at least I'm pretty close to your height." I said, Oga was taller than me by a few inches. "Unlike Fubuki." Izuru said and Oga broke down in laughter, "Remember that stream where Fubuki got really mad because Oga kept teasing her about her height?" Roberu wheezed, I then chuckled. They aren't wrong though, besides Coco, Botan, and Choco. The other girls are pretty short, "Hey Dusk you should try to send a song request and see if she will accept yours." Roberu smirked, "Why me, I'm sure Aloe would just reject it like Astel's." I said, then all the guys looked at me in doubt. 

"Right?" I chuckled nervously, "Yeah right, you're quite the ladies man in Hololive, no way they would reject your song request right?" Roberu said. I sighed, I knew I was getting out of this, "Fine." I said and Roberu slid the laptop towards me. I then thought about the songs I could possibly send, I then shrugged and just typed in "Daddy! Daddy! Do!" because why not? I have that song stuck in my head now. I then wrote, D for my name. I then clicked send, "You're going easy on them aren't you?" Temma said, I then chuckled. "Maybe, maybe not." I replied simply, the super chat rendered through and got sent, Aloe got it and had a shocked face on. She immediately knew who it was, "A-alright I got a song request that I approve!" Aloe said, I then just stared at her blankly through my shades. The Holostars then laughed, "See? I told you." Izuru said, I then sighed. "Dang it." I said in defeat, I then saw Aloe pick Kanata for this duet. "Yes Aloe?" Kanata asked, "So you probably saw that someone requested "Daddy! Daddy! Do!"." Aloe said, "Yeah, a certain someone." Kanata confirmed, I'm glad these girls are really cautious about not spilling my identity to tens of thousands of viewers. "So why am I here?" Kanata asked, Aloe giggled. "Well I was thinking if you wanted to be the male singer for this duet." Aloe asked, "Why don't you just ask Towa or Okayu?" Kanata asked, "I just thought it would be funny." Aloe replied, Kanata then giggled. "I accept." Kanata said in a deep voice but not just in any deep voice. She tried to imitate my deep voice.

 The Holostars then burst out laughing, I just couldn't process what just happened. "Are you the real Dusk? Or are you actually Kanata on stilts and a jacket?" Roberu wheezed, I then shook my head and chuckled. Aloe then giggled, "Okay, you ready?" Aloe asked, "Hai!" She said, still trying to imitate my voice. I had to admit, it was pretty close but it still had a little femine voice to it. They started out pretty rough because of Aloe giggling non-stop at the beginning because of Kanata's voice. But eventually they pulled through and finished the song. They kept taking song requests throughout the whole stream until at the end they all sang. We also have been sitting here chatting throughout the whole stream. They ended the stream with a collaborative goodbye and it went to a cute loading screen with all of the Hololive members throwing Aloe up and down on their shoulders. "We should head back and meet up with them." I said, "Haha, sure." Roberu said and put up on a table that says, "Bartender currently not here...Duh". We then walked out the door together, laughing and chatting on our way there. We then waited at the end of the hallway and some of them took a seat at the bench and the rest of us just stood up or leaned against the wall. "Do you guys have any plans?" I asked them, "I dunno, we really have nothing to do besides stream." Oga sighed, "No collabs?" I asked, "Who would want to collab with us?" Izuru asked, "We are just chilling at the bottom." Roberu added, I then understood what they meant. "There are still people out there that enjoy your guy's stream." I said, they nodded.

 "Do you guys have a gym here to stay active?" I asked, "Yeah, Yagoo made sure that we could stay active instead of sitting down all day. But we barely go in there because mostly the Hololive girls use it as a Ring Fit Adventure gym." Oga said, "Hai." I said, at least there is a gym here and I might go there today or tomorrow. Roberu then looked at me, "Are you thinking about going to the gym?" He asked, I chuckled. "Yeah." I replied. "We could all go to the gym later today and we could do a challenge." Roberu suggested, Oga smirked. "You on." He said, "Somebody is confident." I smirked, "Oh? Are you challenging me?" Oga said, I chuckled. "I sure am." I replied. Roberu smirked, "Okay maybe after lunch?" He planned, "Hai!" We said, "And are we sure the girls aren't doing any Ring Fit Adventure?" Izuru asked, "They shouldn't be, Aloe is back so they should be celebrating." Shien said. We then nodded and Oga and I looked at each other competitively. We then chuckled, "What are you guys doing here?" Sora then said, we then turned around and saw that the Hololive members were all here. "Well we can leave." I said, "No, no, no. I was just curious." Sora quickly added, "Well I was just going to congratulate you girls on the streams." I said, they blushed and I didn't know why but then they pouted. "You boys had to come and send song requests too?" Aloe asked, we then chuckled. "We thought it would be fun." Roberu said, "Hmph." They said jokingly, we then chuckled. "Well do you guys want to go back to the bar?" I asked the Holostars, "Hai!" They said, "Oh no you don't." The girls said, "Why not?" I sighed, "Do you not want to spend time with us?" They asked, "Especially me?" Mio asked and looked at me cutely. I then just stared at them through my shades, I then sighed. 'I can't say no' I thought. "It's fine bro, we understand. You got this." Roberu finger gunned me and they slowly backed away. "You are just going to leave me like that?" I said jokingly, "Well we are meeting after gym!" They said and turned the corner and disappeared.

 I sighed, "Fine..." I said, "Yatta!" They said, I put my shades on top of my head. "Well anything you girls are thinking of doing?" I asked, "I don't know, just spend time with us!" They said, I then started to think, "Aloe where do you want to go?" I asked, "Oh me? Etto, the mall?" She asked, "Sure." I said, "Let's go to the bus then." I added and we made our way down to the underground parking lot. They got in the elevator and I decided to take the stairs. I ran to the stairs and slid down on the railing and continued to do the same thing for a minute. I then heard a ding nearby and I slid down the last stairs and I lept off of it and I tried to stop myself. I then accidentally crashed into someone, they were about to fall down but then I caught the person. "M-Mio?" I asked after checking who I crashed into, "D-Dusk?!" She said in disbelief, "How did you get down here so fast?" The girls asked me behind me, I pulled Mio up. "Gomen." I said to Mio, "It's fine." She said, I then turned to the girls. "Well I slid down the railing." I scratched the back of my head, "Kowai! That's dangerous you know?" Mio flicked my ears, "Yeah, I know Mama." I said and the girls giggled, "Hmph." Mio replied, I then patted her head. She then smiled and we carried on to the bus. "Aloe this is serious, any doxxers you encountered yet? Or any threat calls?" I asked her without looking at her. "No, I haven't run into any doxxers yet." She said, I then sighed in relief. "I guess it worked." I said to myself, "Yeah I guess it did, arigatou Dusk." Aloe said, "No need. I'm just glad you're safe." I said, "But you only know me for less than a day and you already care about me?" She asked, I then stopped in my tracks. "Dusk?" Mio asked, "Aloe, you are really important to your friends. Of course I care about you, I promised to myself that if I can't help myself then I must help others." I said seriously, "W-what do you mean you can't help yourself?" Sora asked and they stopped in their tracks as well. I then shook my head, "I-I can't." I said, "Oh, h-hai." They instantly stopped, I then unlocked the tour bus and opened the door. We then climbed in, "Girls, no need to worry about me. It's supposed to be a fun day, alright?" I asked, "Hai!" They said and tried to brighten their mood. I then sighed and then pulled away from the driveway and made our way to a famous mall in the city.

Sora's POV

We then rode in silence, we then tried to chat as quietly as we can so Dusk doesn't hear us. "Mio, do you know anything about Dusk's current state of "health"." I asked, "I-I don't know..." Mio said, ashamed of herself. "Sometimes I feel like he forces a smile and acts happy but then I get another feeling that he is just really suffering from a lot of memories from his past." She said, "Like it's destroying him bit by bit." She added, we then all looked sad. "We have to bring his mood up!" I said confidently, "Hai!" They replied quietly, "Another thing is that he sometimes actually seems happy, like when he had Ayame and Rushia both on his shoulder, his laugh was real. I felt it." Choco said, "True." I said, "And also sometimes when he hangs out with Holostars." Ayame said, "Yeah..." We said. "So it's like he is fighting back and forth." I said, "Nn." They said, "We can figure it out later on." I said and they nodded. I then looked at Dusk, he didn't really look at us or anything. He was just focusing on the road and gripping the steering wheel unnecessarily tight. 10 minutes had passed and I felt the bus turn and I guessed we arrived. Dusk then parked the tour bus into one of the designated bus parking lots. Dusk's voice came from the speaker, "We have arrived at the mall." He said simply and we all got up, "He opened the door and we all stepped out one by one. 

We then went inside the mall, it was highly secured. We had to go through security and we all passed the scanner and we were all cleared but then Dusk walked passed it and it beeped and the scanner went red. The security then asked Dusk if he was carrying any weapons. Dusk then sighed and pulled out a short little stick and the security guard took it. "What is this?" The security guard asked him, "A shock stick." He said simply, "Why do you have this?" The guard asked him, "Self defense." He said boredly, "Hai, I'm sorry but we will have to take this from you. You can claim it when you exit the building." The guard said, "Hai." He said and passed the scanner again and he was cleared. He then sighed again and moved on, he then met up with us. "Look girls this is serious, I don't have my shock stick anymore so everybody stay close." He said as he set his shades on his head, we then nodded our heads. "Good." He said, "Where do you girls want to go first?" He asked, "Well I could go shop for some clothes." I said, "Same!" Everyone else said, he then looked shocked but then sighed. "Ok, clothes shopping we go then." He said and followed us, I was glad that we didn't look weird in this mall. The mall was huge and there were other huge groups of people. There were also famous people here so we shouldn't be a huge attraction.

 We went up the escalator and went inside a store. We went around looking for any good quality clothes to wear. Dusk was just overlooking all of us and scanning the place around. We stayed close together and went through clothing after clothing. We took about 30 minutes scanning through clothes and I found a nice sweat shirt and some leggings. The other girls either found some hoodies, hats, or pants and leggings as well. We then went up to the cashier, I went first and the cashier scanned the clothes. She was halfway through until Dusk spoke up, "Scan all of their clothes...I will pay the total after." He said, we then all stared at him in shock. The cashier giggled, "Okay." She said, we all still stood there in shock as the cashier scanned our clothes quickly. She finished, "That would be around ¥104,771." The cashier said, Dusk then pulled out his wallet and counted the money and then handed her a wad of cash. "There, that should be the exact amount." He said, the cashier quickly counted through it. "Yep, that is the exact amount. Thank you!" The cashier said, we then all gathered our bags and left the shop. "Dusk! You just paid for all of our stuff!" Ayame said, "Yeah, no need to worry about it. I'm just glad you guys are happy." He said, Mio then grabbed his arm. "You're too nice." She said, he then chuckled. We kept walking in peace until a group of guys walked towards us, Dusk noticed and quickly went in front of us.

 "Is that Aloe we saw?" One of them asked, "Why?" Dusk asked seriously, "Aloe can't be here. So please move out of her way so we can properly get rid of her." One of them smiled evilly. Dusk just stood there and I saw Aloe start to shake in fear. I then hugged her, "It's fine, he will take care of this." I said, she nodded but still shook. Then the "leader" of the group walked up to Dusk and went to punch him in the face. He then caught his fist and twisted his arm and kneed him in the stomach. "OOF!" The person said and got launched back, "What are you doing just standing there! Go get him and get rid of Aloe!" He yelled, they then all ran towards him. "We need to help him somehow!" I whispered as Dusk started to throw punches at them. "How?" Ayame asked, "Girls just get Aloe to safety! Go get security and I will find you later!" Dusk yelled, "We can't leave you again!" Mio yelled back, "Your safety is all that matters to me. Go now, I would be devastated if one of you got hurt or worse! Now go" He yelled, we stood there for a second but then quickly got Aloe and ran. I looked back and saw him get surrounded but he bent down and swept his leg under everyone and they all tripped on his leg and fell. "They are getting away!" The leader screamed, then they got up and chased us but the Dusk rammed into them with his shoulder and sent him flying into a bush.

 Dusk then got distracted and got punched in the face but responded by jamming his fist in the person's stomach. Then the leader ran behind him and kicked him behind his knee and Dusk fell down on his knee. "DUSK!" I yelled, looked at me and gave me a look that clearly said, "GO!" and he then turned around and rolled away right as the leader was about to stomp on his head. We didn't need to get security as a group of security guards came rushing towards Dusk. We then kept running and hid in a hallway that led to the bathrooms. Aloe started to tear up, "Is he going to be okay?" She asked scaredly, "He is going to be fine." Mio said as she hugged her tight, "H-how do you know?" Aloe asked her, "H-he dealt with this before." Mio said, we waited for Dusk to return. It had been 10 minutes and we started to get worried, we were about to look for him until we heard a familiar voice. "GIRLS?!" We heard Dusk yelled, we then all walked out of the hallway and went to find him. We then saw him and we ran towards him. "DUSK!" We shouted, he then turned around and smiled at us. We then crashed into him and hugged him, I then heard him sigh in relief. "I'm glad you girls are safe." He said, I was then the first one to release the hug and took a look at Dusk. His shades had a crack in one of the lenses, his face looked fine besides a little red mark even though someone punched him. His hair was ruffled and he was breathing heavily but everything else was fine. Mio then hugged him tightly, "I'm glad you are ok you blockhead." She said, "Okay, since when did that become my nickname?" He said jokingly and we giggled. He then looked at Aloe, "You alright?" He asked her and she nodded, he then went up to her and hugged her. "It's all alright, no need worrying about it, okay?" He said softly to her, she nodded again, "Hai." She said finally and sniffed. Dusk then wiped the tears off her eyes and stood up. "Let's continue shopping, shall we?" He said casually like nothing happened.

Note: And that's the end of chapter 9! So I have been wondering if you guys wanted me to write and publish longer chapters or do you guys like the consistent "short" chapters? If I write longer chapters I will probably have to sacrifice my three day updating schedule and change it to two days but if you guys like what I am doing so far just let me know and I will just keep doing what I have been doing. Again just let me know if you want longer chapters or just keep what I have been doing. Thanks again Wattpad theorist, next chapter should be out by the end of Feb.12.21, if not then probably sometime in Feb.13.21! (5119 Words)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...