Princess Bass - Nate Archibal...

By ellie_jane3

Whatever the princess wanted, the princess got. Well except, of course, from her father. King Bass never beli... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilogue (Season 1)
1 (Season 2)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue (Season 2)
1 (Season 3)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue (Season 3)
1 (Season 4)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue (Season 4)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

1 (Season 5)

3K 57 8
By ellie_jane3

Nate whistled seeing his beautiful wife lying on the beach while Charli made sandcastles. Chloe was designing costumes for a new movie that was coming out, the Beautiful and Dammed, while also designing Blair's wedding dress. During the summer Chloe and Nate bought a beach house in Los Angeles, they were loving it so far. Especially having Chuck there with them and Serena visiting everyday after her work on set. Serena and Chloe both got a job on set for the movie coming out and was enjoying every second of it. Chloe loved working and that'll never change. Charli loved the beach, he loved putting his footprints in the sand and burying his sunglasses which made Chloe mad. Nate grabbed the pencil from her making her whine but he shuts her up with a kiss. Charli throws sand at them to make them stop kissing. Charli's first birthday was coming up! He could already walk on his own and speak a few sentences, which made Chloe often cry in the middle of the night knowing that her baby boy was growing up so fast.

"Enough working! This is our last couple of days of summer and you've worked the entire time!!" Nate whined, taking his shirt off to tan along side Chloe. He gently pushed her pullover off, his eyes roaming her body. I'll never get tired of this. "Now, take a rest Mrs.Archibald, or else I'll throw you in the ocean." Chloe sighed, but lied down next to him, shutting her eyes.

"Gosh I love it here." Chloe admits, rolling over on her stomach so she was facing Nate. "Hey did we get any mail yet? Blair told us we should be expecting something soon."

"Actually yes." Nate pulls out 3 envelopes, all written to Nate, Chloe and Chuck. Chloe takes hers, opening it and smiling hugely. She squeals, it was Blair and Louis' wedding invitations! Blair begged Chloe to design her dress and the bridesmaids dresses, of course Chloe agreed. There's nothing she wouldn't do for Blair. Chloe looks to Nate.

"Why do you have Chuck's?" She asks, Charli runs over and jumps on Nate's chest. Nate laughs loudly, groaning as he picked him up and sat up, throwing him in the air and catching him with ease. "Nate?"

"I just don't want him to get upset about it, he's been so happy this summer. Seeing that will probably break him." He confesses while still playing with Charli.

"I think he'll be okay, we should trust that he's growing up and won't do anything to sabotage the wedding." Charli points to the water, whining. The three look to each other smirking. "Last one to the water owes the winner a foot massage!" Chloe grabs Charli before Nate could say anything and starts sprinting towards the ocean, Nate screams from a distance, trying to catch up but Chloe and Charli made it before him. Chloe dips Charli's legs in the water making him scream but laugh. Nate finally caught up, getting Chloe from behind and carrying the three swiftly. Everyone screams and laughs out of joy. From the windows inside, Chuck watches with a smile on his face. All he's ever wanted was his sister to be happy, and right now she's never looked happier. He sighs happily, letting the family have their time together.

This just in. Due to a reader's dumpster dive outside a well-known fifth Avenue Prewar, it appears someone we know and love is in the family way. So this is your humble Gossip Girl issuing an A. P. P. B. Who could the mother of our next scandal be? - GG

Once the family gets inside Chloe picks up Charli who was freezing from the water and was going to give him a bath but Chuck and Nate stop her, bringing her over to the bar and trying to hand her a drink. She only smiles, glaring at them jokingly.

"You know I hate drinking in front of Charli." She politely declines and carries Charli to the bathtub. Nate sighs happily, sipping his champagne gratefully. Chuck smirks at him.

"You seem brand new Nathaniel." Chuck poured himself more of a drink, "Taking my advice well I see?" This summer Chuck has said yes, to everything. He's told Chloe, Nate and Serena his secret on keeping him happy and the three decided to try it out for themself.

"I feel brand new man. Every since Chloe and I got married, ever since we took this vacation, I feel like I was able to rebrand myself. I can start over in a new city." He admits, he and Chuck cheers, drinking again. "I'm happily married, with a happy family. I got you too." Chuck smiles genuinely, "Back then I would've just faked who I was, slept around, lied about everything just to get away from my name and the family name, and I was never truly happy. After marrying Chloe, I am so proud to have my name, I'm proud my son has my name and I am proud that she's taking it." Serena walks through the front door, greeting them happily. She declines a drink as well, but looks around at the place, never getting tired of the view. Charli ran out with just his diaper and shorts on, Serena squeals, taking Charli in her hands and swinging him around making him laugh loudly. Chloe comes out laughing at the view, greeting Serena with a kiss on the cheek.

"Ready to go?" Serena asks, Nate's head swings to Chloe making her sigh.

"Actually S, I was wondering if you could take the drawings for me. Everything they need to know is on those pictures. I want to spend the last couple of days here without working. Buuuut! I do want to hear about everything once you tell Marhsall off and take his job because he's a complete asshat." Charli gasps, putting his hands over his ears after hearing his mom cuss.

"Okay fine! I'll say something to Marshall, but who's gonna come with me to make sure I do it?" Everyone turns to Chuck, he smirks, holding his hands up.

"You already know my answer." Serena gives Charli a huge kiss on his nose before setting him on the counter and leaving alongside Chuck. After an hour of playing with Charli and watching his favorite cartoons Charli yawns making Nate smirk.

"How about we put Charli to bed and spend some time to ourselves?" He whispers in Chloe's ear, biting the top of it.

"You naughty man Nathaniel." She gasps, but smirks back at him, grabbing Charli and rocking him all the way to his room. Nate runs quickly around the house, grabbing all of the things he hid to surprise Chloe. He runs to their room with everything in his hands, setting it all up quickly. It was getting dark so he lit candles, and threw Chloe's favorite sour candy all over the bed. Every Friday night since the beginning of summer hes surprised her with presents and new room decor that had a theme going on. Tonight's theme was throwback, and he was taking it all the way back to the first time he gave her a ring. The ring he promised to replace with a wedding ring, and that's exactly what he did. The perfect way to end the summer. Chloe gasps, her mouth ajar from seeing the room. Of course she was shocked every Friday but this meant a lot to her, Nate set up the room like this every time he did something special for her.

She picks up the rose pedals, smelling them with a smile. He takes her hand, spinning her and bringing her closer to him. He kisses her gently, teasingly. She moans quietly in the kiss, he grabs the back of her neck and the back of her thigh, carrying her easily and bringing her around his waist. He sits on the edge of the bed, taking her hand that was behind his neck and kissing the ring that he had upgraded after their marriage was finalized.

"Is your family still mad about not being invited to the weddings?" She asks softly as he continue to kiss all over hand and arm. "Maybe we can still send goodie bags over." Although they did invite Nate's father who couldn't show up because of his parol, Nate didn't bother to mention it to his mother and grandfather.

"No, I needed a break from them. They constantly try to run my life and this is something I've wanted for forever. Nobody was going to stop me from marrying you." She's takes all her strength to push him down on the bed, he smirks up to her as she took her top off. "Shall we continue to grow this family Mrs.Archibald?" He brings her down on his chest, rolling over so he was on top.

"About that..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 264 55
I Rosalie Bass am back from the summer of relaxation and fu with my boyfriend. I have finished high school and now enrolled at NYU, set to make my fa...
112K 3.2K 92
I thought I knew all there is to know about Ella Bass, but I was just getting started. The underestimated it girl of the Upper East Side is ready to...
1.4K 64 5
𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 ━━ Gossip Girl 'They were the darkness without their lights, but together, they brought ou...
17K 340 14
The story focuses on the Characters while they're in high school still. Blair is dating Nate, but she has some history with Chuck of some of the thin...