With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 63

1.3K 141 18
By farslimah

Salam
Enjoyyyy😮😚
Warning ⚠️ A bit steamy...maybe the steamiest I've written 💀💀💔
Trust me, I'm a good girl🤭🤭💀💀💔😂😂😂😂
I'll tell you when so y'all good kids like me need to skip🤭🤭💀😂😂
But I know y'all won't anyways.

******************************************

Karim dried both himself and Zaira up before stepping out of the bathroom. His clothes were still wet sticking to him.

He placed Zaira gently on the bed.

She hadn't said a word apart from nodding her head to answer any question after Karim had started washing her. She just kept glancing at him every now and then.

Karim noticed it but didn't say anything.

She lay on the bed just watching him drying his hair out.

"Are you sure you don't want to wear anything now? My hands are cold." Karim chuckled and blew warm air into his hands.

Honestly, they weren't. He just wanted to break the silence.
It worked though. Because Zaira started to speak.

"I know how to get them warm." Zaira smiled tightly.

"How?" Karim asked curiously.

"Give me your hand?" She stretched her hands.

Karim looked at her weirdly before placing his hands in hers.

"How are you going to..."

Before Karim could say anything else, Zaira had placed his hands on her breast.

Karim's eyes widened. Was she a demon or something? She was doing everything to break his last control.

He looked at her before looking at where his hands were. The only thing in between was her bra. And weirdly enough his hands became warmer. So did every part of him.

The last bit of control he had, broke.

Steamy mature bit⚠️

He grabbed her chin lightly before crashing his lips on hers.

Zaira moaned when Karim left her lips to attack her neck, kissing her and taking her in like she was the air he needed.
Karim's hand never moved from her breasts as he gave them the needed attention. Zaira cried out in pleasure.

"Ka...rim...don't...stop."

Karim climbed over her holding his weight with his hands.

Zaira didn't realize Karim had unhooked her bra but all she realized was Karim using one hand to get rid of her bra whiles the other held unto her neck possessively.

She had no idea Karim had a possessive dominant side to him. He always seemed just...Karim. Soft and calm.
But boy was she wrong.

Karim threw the discarded bra on the ground and pulled back.

His eyes were hooded with lust as he took her in.

Zaira couldn't handle the wait.

"Please..."

What did she want?

Him.
All of him.

Karim smirked before dipping his mouth down to her breast.

A gasp escaped Zaira because she wasn't expecting it.

His hands worked on one breast whiles his mouth took charge of the other.

Zaira bit her lips and combed her fingers through his hair pulling him closer.
Karim groaned.

Zaira started to pull up the shirt he was wearing and Karim moved back to help her remove it.

She bit into his neck lightly making Karim groan. Her hands roamed her chest feeling his little chest hair prick at her fingers.

Her hands began their descent downwards and a part of her was expecting him to stop her like always. But he did something else.

He caught hold of her wandering hands before slamming them by her.

"I'm in charge." Karim said possessively and it sent shivers down Zaira's body.

"You're the virgin here." Zaira bit back trying to steal a kiss but Karim pushed her back down.

"I'm a virgin not uneducated. I know my way around the female anatomy. So just sit back quietly...or scream if you want."

"Who are you and what did you do to Karim?" Zaira exaggerated but didn't get a reply from Karim as he went back to kissing her.

She needed this. She needed him...his touch...everything to make her forget. Make her forget what Hamid did. Make her not feel so dirty and worthless. Maybe she was using him for her own reasons but he didn't stop her.

Karim began to kiss downwards slowly and torturously and as he caressed her stomach with kisses and as he was gradually moving downwards the fear she had pushed down started to rise. She began to shake slightly.

Karim hadn't thought anything of it at first. Maybe it was just the pleasure...but when his fingers wrapped around the band of her underwear, he stopped and looked up...His heart broke. He had honestly just paused to see if she wanted to go that far. But what he saw...

Fear was written all over her face.
Karim quickly pulled back and was about to ask what was wrong when he heard his door being opened.

Steamy bit over⚠️

"Shit!" Karim pulled the bed covers over Zaira quickly before shooting off the bed and trying to wear his shirt.

"Oh my God!" Karim heard his mother exclaim and turn around. "I didn't see anything!"

"Tawfiq, don't..."

But his father was already inside.

"Oh Shit!" Tawfiq literally teleported outside the room in a millisecond.

Karim groaned.

"Couldn't you two knock! Or ring the bell for goodness sake! My God!" Karim raked his hair.

No one wanted their parents see them have sex.

"We're so sorry! We were just excited to hear Zaira was awake so we forgot and barged in here." Naima smiled sadly.

"Would you mind stepping out of your married son's room for a minute, mother?" Karim raised his brows at her accusingly.

"I'm gone." Naima quickly walked out.

"Are they gone?" Zaira mumbled.

"Yes. I'll bring you some clothes." Karim stood up from the bed and walked into the closet. He picked out a few of his large sweatshirts and sweatpants for her.

He returned to the room and gave it to her. She had already worn her bra so Karim helped her wear the sweatshirt and the sweatpants.

He still couldn't look her in the eyes.
She had pure fear in her eyes the last time he looked into it.
Did he do something wrong or was he too upfront. Yes, he was too upfront and dominant. She didn't like to be dominated. That was it. Maybe she remembered what happened to her... but she initiated it so she had to be okay right?

"Karim..." Zaira said but Karim didn't look at her face.

"I'll call my parents in."

He walked outside his room to find his parents awkwardly standing there.

"You can come in now." Karim muttered.

**

"And you're sure you're okay?" Naima asked again.

"I'm fine, Ma'am." Zaira gave her a reassuring smile.

"Ma'am makes me feel so old."

"Sheikha Naima?" Zaira asked.

"Just Naima or Aunt Naima or you can call me mama like Karim does." Naima grinned.

"I'll put that in mind."

"We're glad you're okay." Tawfiq spoke out.

"It's all thanks to you. I didn't expect you to do something like that for me anyways." Zaira said truthfully.

"Well, you saved my life so I owed it to you and besides Karim was persistent." Tawfiq shrugged.

"Thank you anyways. Can I ask what will happen to Zayan?" Zaira said quietly.

"His case is still being processed but he's cooperating so I'm positive he'll be out soon enough and now that we've got Yasmine and the others it will help him out a lot."

"I'm glad. I want to see him soon."

"What about the people I left their social security numbers for you?" Zaira added.

"Again, I'm grateful for that too. We have them in hand and I'll be going to pay them a visit later today. They don't know they're going to be arrested yet. Karim can come with me if he wants." Tawfiq looked at Karim for a second.

"I'll see." Karim replied.

"Since we've paid you a visit, we'll leave you two alone to continue with what you were doing." Tawfiq chuckled.

"Oh my God! Dad!" Karim groaned.

Zaira blushed.

"What? Aren't we all married here? We all know what goes on between married people. Unless you want to tell me you're a virgin. Even virgins know." Tawfiq laughed.
Naima hit his arm and glared.

Zaira looked at Karim and pursed her lips even though he didn't look at her.

Tawfiq frowned as he looked between them.

He looked at Karim and arched a brow.
Zaira wasn't a virgin, he knew, so that left...Karim.

"You're a virgin?" Tawfiq's eyes widened.

Even Naima was shocked and weirded out. Why were they even talking about Karim's sex life?

"Please leave. Both of you don't need to know what and what I've done or haven't done." Karim glared.

"You've been married twice, and you are still a virgin? With Zaira I'd understand but Shams?" Tawfiq exclaimed.

Karim groaned.

"Mama! Take your husband out of here! Please!" Karim frowned.

"No need to sack me like an animal just so you can break your virginity. I'll gladly go. Let's go, love. Let's see if we can make ourselves virgins again." Tawfiq joked.

"Tawfiq!" Naima shouted.

How was he so comfortable talking about things like that? She wanted to slap him on the head.

"I'm going!" He walked out of the room first.

Naima gave them a sympathetic smile before mumbling a sorry and following her crazy husband out.

"Oh God, I thought I'd die of embarrassment." Zaira complained.

Karim couldn't speak to her.

"Karim?" Zaira called out and when he didn't say anything, she held unto his face to force him to look at her.

His eyes didn't meet hers. Everything was going perfectly until he had to do something to ruin it.

Zaira sighed before leaning in to kiss him but he pulled back.

"No." He shook his head.

Zaira frowned.

"Why?"

"I don't want you to have such a fearful expression ever again. Especially because of me." Karim revealed.

Zaira didn't know how to explain it to him that she wasn't afraid of him. She was just traumatized by what they were about to do.

"I wasn't scared or afraid of you, Karim." She caressed his cheeks.

"Yet you still looked like I was going to strangle you to death at that point. Like I was...touching you without your permission. I might have come on too dominant but I'd never do anything you don't want." Karim moved away from her hands.

"I was scared, I'll admit. But it wasn't because of you. You were actually the one helping me."

"Helping you?"

Zaira paused for a minute.
"I needed your...touch so I could forget...his."

Karim raked his hair in frustration.

"Don't...Don't do that!" Karim groaned in frustration.

"Don't use me like that. I don't like being kept in the dark, Zaira. It's one thing I hate the most in the world and you can't use me as a reason for covering it up." Karim pulled at his hair.

He hated being lied to or keeping the truth away for him.
His mother had done it once and it took a lot to let it go. He didn't want Zaira to do the same to him.

"If there's something wrong, I need you to trust me and tell me the truth, Zaira. You're traumatized and anyone in your situation would be but you can't think using me would help you. There was raw fear in your eyes, Zaira. And it shook me deep inside when you looked at me like I was him. I'll do everything in my power to help you get over everything. To help you heal. But I won't use trauma to heal another trauma." Karim held unto her cheeks.

"Stop burying pain with more pain, Zaira. Stop acting so brave. Stop pretending you can handle anything if you just bear through the pain. I'm here for you, Zaira. You don't need to carry all your suffering alone anymore."

"You won't understand, Karim." Zaira voiced out.

"Then make me fucking understand." Karim cursed lowly.

"I won't understand until you let me understand. Let me in. Let me know how you think, how you process, how you understand everything that happens to you. That's the only way I can help you. I want to make you better. I want you to not fear my touch. That's what I want. I've not gone through what you have but I've gone through my share of pain and I know it can get suffocating. I'll be your air, Zaira. And you'll be mine." Karim ended.

"I'll leave for a few hours to go with my dad. I want to see those fuckers too. I'll leave my phone so if you need food or anything later, please call my sisters or my mother or even the twins. If something goes wrong, call my dad and let me know." Karim instructed like a father to his child.

He didn't want to go at first. His anger was mainly aimed at Jafar and Hamid. But they both needed space from each other and well he'd like to punch the fuckers who funded such a stupid plan.

"Do you have to go?" Zaira muttered lowly.

Karim nodded.

"Hurry back." Zaira said.

"I will. Sleep and think about what I said. I'll have the doctor check on you later when I leave." Karim informed her.

Karim walked into the closet to change out of his damp clothes into new clothes. He came back to find her with her eyes closed.

Karim kissed her forehead before leaving her alone in the room.

The second Karim stepped out, Zaira opened her eyes and groaned in pain. She had been in pain the whole time but she couldn't find the words to tell Karim. He didn't need to be so worried about her. She could take care of herself. She always had. She didn't want to make her pain Karim's. He'd suffered enough for more pain to be placed on his shoulders. She could bear it on her own.

After a few minutes she realized she couldn't handle it anymore. She wanted to get off the bed and take the pain meds in the bathroom cabinet but she wasn't sure she could walk that far.

She had to call someone. Not Karim. He was definitely still in the palace at least. And she wasn't really comfortable around Karim's mother or his sisters yet. But Karim's twin brothers were okay. So he called up Rauf.

These little kids already had their own phones.
She got her first phone when she left home for goodness sake.

"Helloo? Karim?" Rauf drawled.

"Why are you calling me?" He sounded annoyed.

"It's not Karim. He's gone out. It's me, Zaira. You remember me?" Zaira managed to say.

"Of course! You're my sister in law, how could I not remember you. Besides you've played games with us too."

"Yeah...I need a favor. Can you...uh...come to your brother's room with Maruf. I need a little help to get some pain meds from the bathroom." Zaira explained.

"Can't you walk?" Rauf asked confusedly.

"Not really. I'm in...a lot of pain right now so I really need you two to come here. Please." Zaira groaned.

"Maruf! Come on! We're needed in Karim's room urgently!" Rauf screamed into the phone and Zaira had to pull it away from her ears.

"We'll be right there!"

The call ended.

She could have called Karim. He wouldn't have gotten too far yet. Yet she was too stubborn to ask him for help.

~

Karim walked behind his father into a large conference room in La Yumkin Aikhtiraquh.

All the Emirs had been gathered here because it was a state of emergency with all their lives at risk. You'd think people like them wouldn't fear for their lives but after they got the news that they had to all come to the strongest fortress in the country and maybe the whole world in order to be safe, they were all on their fastest helicopters there.

Cowards.

But that wasn't what was in his mind at that time.

It was what happened before he left home.

He had gone to his father's room to tell him that he'd go with him. His dad was already about to leave to take a few things from his office before leaving so Karim followed him.

A few hours ago

"Let's go." His dad gestured him out of the office.

As they were walking outside they crashed into the twins who seemed to be in a rush.

"Where are you two going in such a rush?" Tawfiq asked.

Rauf looked at Karim.

"If Karim's here, why did she call us?" Rauf frowned.

Zaira had said he had gone out right? So why was he here?

"Who?" Karim asked.

"Sister-in-law. She said she needed our help urgently. She says she's in a lot of pain so she can't walk." Rauf explained.

"Maybe she's lying and it's a surprise party." Maruf shrugged.

Karim groaned and sighed. He had just left the room about ten minutes ago. Was she in pain all that time? She clearly had to be. He had over stressed her. Why didn't she just tell him?

Why did she have to keep the pain to herself?

He turned to walk back to the room but Tawfiq stopped him and gave him a blank look.

Tawfiq looked at the twins.

"You know what I want you boys to do?"

The both shook their head.

"Go to your sister in law and don't tell her you've seen Karim. Whatever she asks for, get it for her. And if you can't, then ask your mom for help. I want you two to stay with her till Karim gets back or she falls asleep and she's no longer in pain." Tawfiq explained to them.

"Sure thing." Maruf replied before pulling his brother away to Karim's room.

"She clearly doesn't want your help. Give her time." Tawfiq continued walking.

"She keeps doing that. Hiding her pain. She doesn't want me to help her. She wants to do everything herself. I just want her to rely on me just once." Karim frowned.

"She's been independent most of her life. She's just finding it hard to rely on anyone at the moment."

"She's relying on the twins. What's the difference?"

"You. She doesn't want to rely on anyone. They're kids so she's okay with it. Why would she call kids to help her if she could have called your mom or your sisters."

"I just want her to stop acting like she's okay all the time when she isn't."

Presently.

Karim came back to his senses as they entered into the room.

Some people were going to be shocked out of their shells today.

______________________________

So🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️
Zaira??
Disclaimer: Karim is just 21 going 22🙂‼️‼️
I'm a way the series of events that have happened in his life in the past two years have forced him to grow mentally very fast.
Anyways

COMMENTS ‼️

#VCS‼️

CIAO❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
501K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...
209K 13.3K 44
Abbas Abdul Rabbani, youngest Prince of Balqaas, is the most wanted bachelor in the city. But after an injury alters his appearance for life, no woma...
18.1K 588 103
What Happens When Supermodel Tahany's Marriage Is Tested With Trials & Tribulations With CEO Ibrahim ? Second Wife or Second Life ? Co-wives or Ene...