With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 62

1.2K 139 6
By farslimah

Karim wrapped a towel around his waist as he stepped out of the shower. He picked up another towel and used it to dry his hair whiles walking out of the bathroom.

He stepped out and looked at Zaira.

Her eyes were open. Looking at him. He stepped back and gasped in shock. At first he thought she wasn't fully awake because the doctor had said her eyes could open up even though she was in a coma. But that changed when her gaze moved downwards. And come to think of it, she wasn't in a comatose state anymore.

She was freaking awake.

"That's an amazing sight to see after waking up." She smirked slightly.
Her voice was rough and her words strained.

"Shit! Zaira, you're awake! Fuck yes!" Karim didn't know where all the cursed words came from all of a sudden.

He rushed to her side quickly.

"I mean Alhamdulilah! You're awake. I thought I'd lost you. I thought I'd never see you again after they took you." Karim out of nowhere started to attack every part of her face except her lips with kisses.

All Zaira could do was giggle in delight.

"But now you're okay. I'm so glad, you're okay! You don't know how I've missed..."

Zaira stopped his attacks by moving her head so that the kiss meant for her cheeks landed on her lips.

It was just mouth to mouth but it caught Karim off guard. Zaira pulled back and smiled.

"I'd like some water, Karim." She smiled at him.

"Um..water...sure." Karim moved away to pour water from the jug into a glass cup before handing it to here.

"Here." Karim handed it to her.

She took it and drank half of it in one go. Her throat was parched. She felt like she hadn't drank water in ages...well a few days but still...ages.

She gave it back to Karim who placed it on the table by the bed.

"How are you?" Karim asked after a while.

"You didn't seem to care when you attacked my face with kisses." Zaira chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Karim scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't worry. I liked it. And I'm fine. I still feel a little pain here and there but it's okay." She replied.

"I'm glad."

Karim was silent after that.

When she was asleep, he had so many things to tell her but now it felt like he didn't know how to speak English anymore.

"Umm...do you want something? Food?" Karim didn't even know what he was doing.

"Stop being weird, Karim. It's just me. Nothing's changed." Zaira chuckled.

Karim managed a smile.

He was about to say something when Zaira stopped him.

"It'd be nice if you changed into some clothes. My eyes keep drifting away."

Karim's eyes widened.

"Are you blushing? Oh my God, you are!" Zaira exclaimed.

"No I'm not." Karim frowned before walking away quickly into his walk in closet to change into some clothes.

And here he wanted her to see him dressed up all fancy in the beginning.

**

"Where's Samia?" Zaira asked when Karim returned.

"She's with my sisters. They offered to take care of her since I was taking care of you." Karim explained.

"You let your precious angel go to take care of me?" Zaira grinned.

"I didn't let her go. They offered to help." Karim defended.

Zaira chuckled at his poor way of covering up the truth.

"What happened with Jafar?" Zaira asked after a while.

"I got him. I told you I would. And I'll make him pay dearly. And that fucker Hamid too. He'll regret touching you the first time and I'll remove his nails for touching you the second time." Karim literally growled.

The thought made him furious. He felt like killing them both that instant. But he was patient. A quick death was too simple for people like them who didn't care about anyone but themselves.

Zaira looked away.

"The first time?" She muttered.
"You were there?"

Karim nodded.
"We had sent in a camera."

"So you saw him...touch me..." Zaira said lowly.

"I'll make him regret everything, I swear on everything." Karim promised.

Zaira couldn't look at him. She felt dirty. This wasn't her first rodeo but this time Karim had seen it and it made her heart hurt. She felt worthless.

The tears flowed freely.

Karim could tell she was crying from the way she was shaking slightly.
He didn't know what to do. What to say to make her feel better. He didn't know how she felt. So he didn't know how to comfort her. He felt dumb.

"I'll leave you alone if..."
People who cried wanted to be alone right?

"No. Please don't go. Hold me."

Karim nodded and took hold of her hand tightly.

"Hold me, Karim. Hold me tightly and don't let me go." She said in between tears.

Karim wished he could do more than hold her. He wished he could make her pain go away. But he couldn't. All he could do was hold her.

He walked to the other side of the bed and climbed to her side. He pulled her closer into his chest as he hugged her so tightly that it made her body ache a little. But she liked it. The pain was good. The pain was always good for her.

Karim brushed through her hair and placed her head close to his heart and just like his Aunt Bella had said to him when he felt the world collapsing around him, he rubbed her back assuredly with his free hand and spoke the same words to her.

"Let it go."

And she did. She let all the tears go as she cried into his chest.

Karim didn't need to say anything. All she needed was for him to be there and that's what he'd do. Be there for her.

~

Zaira was still holding unto Karim tightly like the fate of the world depended on it.

"You think you can let me go for a second so I can call the doctor to check on you. To see if everything's okay?" Karim whispered to her.

She rose her head a little.

"Will you hold me again after they check me?" She mumbled.

"If you want." Karim chuckled.

"Then okay." She let go of him and Karim kissed her forehead causing her to grin.

"I can never get used to this." She commented.

Karim just smiled and got off the bed.

"I'll be back." Karim assured her before walking out of the room.

The first people he met were Habiba and Daneen with Samia.

"Beautiful sisters." Karim smiled at them before taking Samia from Daneen.

They both eyed him suspiciously.

"She's awake, isn't she?" Daneen noted.

"How'd you know?" Karim arched a brow whiles showering Samia with kisses.

"Well for one, you're glowing and well the last time you said any of us we were beautiful Daneen was like four." Habiba said.

"And well you said you're the only handsome child. The rest of us supposedly look like ogres. You even said Shams looked like an ogre."Daneen glared.

For a few milliseconds he felt his heart stop at the mention of Shamsiya's  name but that was it. There was no lingering ache anymore.

Karim frowned jokingly.
"When did I ever say that?"

Daneen started counting her fingers.

"If my memory serves me right, that was 3 years, 4 months, 20 days and 11 hours 30 minutes." She checked her watch.

"Make that 31 minutes."  She glared at Karim.

"I took it personally." She gritted out.

Karim shielded himself from them by using Samia.

"My daddy said 'sorry'" Karim spoke for Samia in a baby's voice.

"You're lucky I'm glad Zaira's awake."

"I almost forgot. I have to go and get the doctor to check on her. Please tell Mom and Dad that's she's awake. Go to your Aunties." Karim cooed to Samia before handing her back to Daneen.

Karim kissed both their cheeks before walking off to get the doctor.

~

"So everything is fine?" Karim asked again.

"For the last time, yes. She said everything is fine." Zaira groaned.

"I just want to be sure."

"Yes, everything is fine though some of her bones are still healing so she needs rest. And she has to take her drugs on time too." The doctor explained to Karim.

"Thank you. I'll make sure of it." Karim nodded.

"I'll be leaving then, your highness." She bowed and walked out after taking her medical bag.

Karim walked towards the bed.

"What do you want to do now? Eat? Sleep? Cuddle?"  Karim grinned.

"The first time we cuddled I was crying. If we cuddle again you won't be able to think straight." Zaira smirked teasingly.

"You want to bet on it?" Karim arched a brow.

"I'd love to. But first I think I need to take a bath."

"Can you do that on your own?" Karim wasn't sure she could.

"No. I'll need help."

"Um...okay...errr...then...I'll go and call my mom or Habiba to help you." Karim was about to turn away when Zaira held unto him to stop him.

"I need your help, Karim. I don't want your mom or sister to see my boobs." Zaira scrunched her face.

"Aren't you all girls? It doesn't matter right?" Karim asked.

"A normal average man wouldn't pass up the chance to see me naked, Karim."

Karim couldn't say anything. He just stared at her dumbfoundedly.

"I'm just messing with you!" Zaira laughed.

"I'll wear my underwear if it makes you comfortable, Virgin boy." Zaira teased.

Karim didn't say anything as he smoothly picked her up from the bed.

"Karim!" Zaira exclaimed.

"What? You said you wanted to go and bath right?" Karim chuckled and walked into the bathroom before placing her on the toilet seat.

"You want to pee or poop or something?" Karim asked.

"Eww Karim! You don't need to say it so raw! You're a Royal, Zaira groaned.

"How am I supposed to say it!?" Karim exclaimed.

"I don't know but not that!"

"Everyone poops, Zaira."

"I don't."

"Well I'll leave for you to do whatever you do then." Karim rolled his eyes before leaving the bathroom.

**

"Karim?" Zaira called out.

"You done?" Karim said from outside.

"Yes." She replied.

Karim walked inside to see her standing painfully and washing her hands. He rushed to her.

"Zaira! You should have called me. You'll hurt yourself!" Karim held her in his hands and frowned at her.

"I just wanted to wash my hands." Zaira pouted.

"You should have told me you needed my help."

"I know."

Karim picked her up easily bridal style.

"How do we do this?" Karim asked as he stepped inside the shower.

"Don't you have a bath tub?" Zaira questioned.

"Not a fan. I could get it for you if you want." Karim offered.

Zaira nodded in agreement.

"Okay so first, ermmm take off your clothes." Karim said quietly.

"You don't need to act so shy about it. I said I'll keep my underwear on so don't worry."

Zaira tried to pull off her top but everytime she moved her hands up she felt like a million knives were piercing her from the inside.
She groaned.

"I can't."

Karim nodded in understanding.

"I'll put you on your feet. Wrap your hands around my neck and put your body weight on me okay?" Karim instructed.

Karim placed his back on the wall so he would have something to support them with to prevent him from slipping.

He placed her on her feet and she wrapped her hands around his neck quickly.

"Okay, I'm going to pull the top of you..."

Karim began to pull the top of her slowly. They both made eye contact as he removed the top from her. She let him go for a few seconds for him to pull off the top, groaning slightly.

"Sorry." Karim mumbled.

He looked everywhere else but her chest. She was just in her bra now and the skirt she was wearing.

Karim was able to remove the skirt quickly.

And now she finally stood holding unto him, in just her underwear.

Karim froze.

He was knocked back into his senses when the shower shot at both of them.

"Zaira!" Karim frowned.

"What!" She giggled.

"My clothes are soaked now!"

"Great! Now get rid of them." She smirked.

"You're the only one bathing."

Zaira rolled her eyes at him as she pressed herself further into him.

Karim's breath hitched.

He hissed lowly.

She was too close to him now. So close that he could feel every part of her on him and his wet clothes didn't make it any better.

Zaira picked up the loofah and handed it to him.

"I don't want to turn wrinkled in the shower. So please start your job."

Karim took it from her, lathering it slightly before moving from under the shower to scrub her back softly.

After making sure he had scrubbed every part making sure to avoid any distracting parts, he moved back under the shower to wash off the lather.

He was definitely going to get a bath tub fixed by tomorrow. He wasn't sure he could control himself if he was made to do this again. He was finding it difficult as it was.
And he didn't want to push her to do anything.

But his control was wearing thin and he could tell she knew it was.

________________________________

After a bit of analysis, I don't think this book will make it to the end of February anymore 🥺😪😪💔
It could if I wrote short chapters but well I don't really do that so yhh 😪 The climax isn't over though but I think it will happen soon anyways.
Anyways

COMMENTS‼️

#VCS

CIAO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
167K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
209K 13.2K 44
Abbas Abdul Rabbani, youngest Prince of Balqaas, is the most wanted bachelor in the city. But after an injury alters his appearance for life, no woma...
281K 20.9K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...