The Billionaire's Assistant (...

Galing kay Mikeys_babydoll

He's mean, tall, handsome and is a bossy man. But He's only searching for one thing.. And that's to settle do... Higit pa

⚘The Date⚘
🍷Club Night🍷
The Visit🚶‍♀️
Not Tonight
Meeting Jackson
Act The Part 🎭
Late Night Hour 🌑
🍷Billionaire's Club🍷
Overtime
Operation Jackson Pt. 1
Operation Jackson Pt.2
Monday Madness
The "so-called" Discussion
Bothered
The Punishment
A Date?
Annoyed.. His Enjoyed..
Strike Three 🥂
Temptation 💢
Benefits
It's Happening.. Again
Anything Romantic?
An Exes Nightlight..
Talking Up (Short)
Dr. Jackson 🌡️
Past Creep Up
Meet The Parents
Moment of Truth Part 1
Moment of Truth Part 2 🥀
At Ease...?

⭐Taylor's Beginning⭐

4K 77 94
Galing kay Mikeys_babydoll

Taylor

So my life hasn't always been this good. I have worked with top agencies over the past five years. For a normal woman like me, I haven't had the best of luck with love. I'm hard to handle, the man wants to be the breadwinner, jealous ex-girlfriends, fights and yeah the fake love for money. I have been through it all for the most part so as of now, I am single.

Something about me, well, I was born and raised in Oakland, California. On the high society side, my dad I think was white and my mother was black, mixed with some Indian. So I'm basically a mix blackian, that's a shorter version. I say I think my father was white because the only picture that I had of at least both of my parents, was when I was first born into this world. I held on to it for so many years and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't want to forget where I came from or what they looked like when they were younger.

My life is not a fairytale and its definitely not a happy one. When I was five years old, my dad left my mother for another woman. And then during the years up until I was about 12 or 13, my mother fell for a man, only to end up on drugs. Everyday when I came home from school, I didn't have much to eat because she always sold the food stamps for drugs. Then one day when I went to school, I got sick and I passed out from not having anything to eat. When I arrived at the hospital, child protective services came there and they asked me questions. My grandmother always said to tell the truth and so I did. I never mentioned about the drugs because I had no idea that she was on it until around the time in court.

By the time I turned 14, I was living with new parents Jillian and Kobe. And they took me as if I was their own. Switching from the low class area to the high class area wasn't only the best but everyone was good to me. Jillian and Kobe were like living in a rags to riches story. They been married for over 10 years and they couldn't make a baby. So I have them the life of a teenager the best I knew how. The owned their own mansion and I had my own room with a huge bathroom in it.

As the years went by, I kept going with my studies, I had a sweet sixteen party for the first time, like I use to watch on MTV all the time. Kobe had bought me my first car and I had started driving a few months after that. My mother never tried to reach out and talk to me but Jillian thought that it would be the best. And they both reminded me that once I turned 18, that if I wanted to talk to my mother, that I could because I would be grown then.

But it didn't happen that way. They turned into my real family and they loved me. So I didn't waste anytime and I decided to wait until I was ready to talk to my mother. I stayed with them until I started college and moved out. Four years of college was pretty good but it was like I was being more independent than usual. I had to learn different things on my own and take care of things myself instead of the maids doing things for me.

And now with two bachelor degrees under my belt with administrative office and for accounting, I felt pretty good. When it was finally time for me to head back home, I had got the best surprise of my life. Kobe had hit the lottery and won over half of million dollars. Kobe and Jillian agreed that once I reached most of my goals, they would buy me a house at that time but I didn't know. I had spent five or six years in school and graduated with my class. As soon as I landed off the train and met up with them, they just wouldn't stop smiling. Kobe had put a blindfold over my eyes and told me not to pull it down unless he told me too.

When we get to the house, Kobe helped me out the car and once he told me to remove the blindfold, I broke down and cried. I never owned my own house and Kobe had enough to pay the taxes and the mortgage of the home. They had decided that they was going to tour around a few states and they would see me around some time.

This was the house in Pasadena, California. Four bedroom, three bathrooms. And they bought me a dog.

That little beauty in the corner, is my baby. I was still crying because it was only in my preteen years that it wasn't good. But years later and I am 25 now, I see life better. Or so I thought..

Present Day..

I was drastically running up the steep stairs, towards the door, to head to my third interview. It was already hot in this attaire because the sun was out. My bestie Carla, told me that there was another job opening in Los Angeles but she thought that I wouldn't be able to handle it, so I took this one. When I got to the elevator, I was taking deep breaths as I pushed the 8 button, to the floor that I needed. Leaning against the wall, my social media and Carla's messages were causing my pocket to have it's own orgasm.

Once I reached the floor, there were people everywhere and some on the computers. I walked to the receptionist and she was an older lady.

"Hello, my name is," she interrupted me. "Taylor Owens. Yes, Mr. Johnson is waiting for your arrival. Let me page him to let him know that you are here." She said.

I went and sat down in the nearby corner and then she came around the desk. "Mr. Johnson will be right with you, okay?" She said. "Okay thank you!" I said as I waited. She smiled and walked away. Call me crazy but by the time she bucked that corner, Mr. Johnson was already coming down the hall. "Miss Owens?" He said. "Yes that's me." I said. He looked at me and then turned to walk away. I followed him and the walk was pretty quick. Maybe it's a busy day and he was desperate.

We walked into the small office and he pointed to where I could sit down.

"Okay, Miss Owens, this an office assistant position and we run until six. May I see your resume?" He asked. "Yes sir." I grabbed my bag and pulled out my folder. I handed him my resume and he looked over it. "So, two bachelor degrees, huh?" He said. "Yes sir top of my class." I said. After a few more looks at my resume he looked at me and cleared his throat. "Okay on your application, you requested ll to 12 dollars an hour?" He said, "We start off at 9 dollars an hour and then after two years, your pay raise goes up every 15 cents a year." He said. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"We are a small company, in this big building so, its costing more putting in than it is out. And to be honest with you, you are too qualified for this position." He said as he handed me back my resume.

"Listen, I will call you but I do have other applicants to look at. So, you may leave." He said standing up. "Overly qualified huh?" I asked. "Just as I said, 11-12 dollars an hour is too much. And for the record Miss Owens, never over bid your qualifications." He said rudely.

"Mr. Johnson, to be frank with you. It's really unprofessional to come across me like that. And having a bitter attitude in an interview, you must haven't had your fucking coffee." I said. "Miss Owen's please leave my office!" He said. "Gladly." I said walking out. I marched down the hallway and looked around. I shook my head because these people actually work like they are slaves in the making.

A 15 cent raise a year, sounds so weird to me. Maybe I was tripping but this guy was definitely rude and it didn't intimidate me. This was my third interview this week and I got shut down because of my qualifications.

I walked out of that office so fast and I took the stairs down. I was a little frustrated because I needed a good job just to keep me going. I needed to be more independent and on my feet. Living the luxury life has its benefits but it's a cost too. I wasn't living on food stamps like I was when I was growing up but the bills had to get paid. I got inside my car and sat for a moment to catch my breath.

I called my mother, not my real mother but my adopted mother.

"Hey mom." I said. "Hey baby, how did the interview go?" She asked. "Well this was the third one mom. I need a small break to start over, every one of them is claiming that I am overly qualified and this guy awhile ago was rude." I said. "Well there is more opportunities out there baby, just breathe and something is going to come through." She said.

"Yeah. Your right! How's Jamaica?" I asked. "Honey, it's so beautiful tonight!" She said. "Wow. Well I'm about to drive home mom.. I love you and pops..!!" I said. "We love you more!!" She said.

I drove home in silence..

***TO BE CONTINUED ***
END OF CHAPTER ONE

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.8K 470 24
Michael was not only a vampire but the King of Vampires. But his world was shattered when his family was killed and he was condemned in the depths of...
4.9K 256 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
34.4K 1.1K 18
"Michael I don't think this was right. I am a married woman." "Yeah to a man that doesn't love you, let me love you!!" Lena Waters had just moved int...
6.6K 262 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...