I'll Still Love You Tomorrow...

By thegreatestdelrey

❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transph... More

DISCLAIMERS
CAST
PLAYLIST (4TH YEAR)
Welcome Back
Attention
Forced Dates
Clueless
Dahlia
I'd Never Harm My Own Blood
Worst Memories
Get Out of My Head
Goodbye
Petrova
Rita Skeeter
Spotted
Done For
Mother Dearest
You Owe me a Date
Haylee Black
Gone
Funeral
My Everything
Trapped Part:1
Trapped Part:2
See You Later
I'm So In Love With you
Silhouette
PLAYLIST (5TH YEAR)
5TH YEAR
Welcome Back
Letters
Stupefy
Real Shot
I Know
Destructive
Yule Ball
Unexpected Suprise Part: 1
Unexpected Suprise Part:2
I Love You
Drunk Crying
Wedding
Teasing
Alive?
False Hope
The Return Of Cedric Diggory
Ronald The II
No!
Where The Hell Is Cedric
Cornelius Fudge
Secrecy
Love You Always
Reunited
Dahlias Send Off
Mind Off
Back To Hogwarts
'Fight'
Make Up
PLAYLIST (6TH YEAR)
SIXTH YEAR
A New Year
Potions
I'm Still Mad At You
Therapy
Furious
The After Math
I'm Sorry
Tryouts
Valencia Petrova
Pansy Parkinson
Veritaserum or Dare
Sex-crew
Quidditch Match
I Don't Know
Scars
The Map
A/N
I Know What She Said!
Thin Ice...
Captain
Quinn's Trial
Happy Christmas
Spin The Bottle
I'm Sorry...
Epilogue; Part 1
Epilogue; Part 2
Epilogue; Part 3
The End
THANK YOU
REGRETS/IDEAS

Moving On

1.8K 60 201
By thegreatestdelrey

A couple of weeks have passed and it was nearly Halloween, also meaning the anniversary of Melody's mothers' death is near. Ironic really, she died on Halloween.

Melody's father never talked about her and Cedric's mother, all they sure of is that she died a year after Melody was born. Her father normally refused to talk about their mother for some odd reason. Neither Melody nor Cedric ever asked about her, they always thought it was a 'sensitive subject'. Now that they thought about it, no one ever spoke about their mother, including some of the professors that went to school with their mother.

As cruel as it sounds, her mother's death never really hurt. In defense, she never knew her. When Melody was younger, there were times when she wished she had a mother to braid her hair, school gossip, maybe even read to her, but as she got older, she realized all she needed was her dad and brother.

-

Melody was sitting in Divination class waiting for it to end. All this talk about the future, Melody couldn't care less. Her thoughts were interrupted by Professor Trelawney dismissing everyone. She rushed out of the classroom and made her way to the common room.

As Melody walked into the common room, she saw Cedric. He turned his head towards Melody with an unreadable expression. She walked over to him, returning the expression.

"Did something happen?"

"Dad just sent me a letter with some interesting news, I don't have an idea what it could be about," he said, handing her the letter.

Melody unfolded the letter and began reading,

Dear Cedric and Melody,

I have some important news to announce once you come home for winter break. I will say this now, what I have to say isn't exactly delightful.

Anyways, I hope that you're doing well and I look forward to seeing you on winter break. And Cedric, you are not getting a new broom any time soon, you just got one for this school year. See you soon!

Signed, Amos Diggory

Melody chuckled at the last part before speaking, "oh my god. Dad has a girlfriend!"

"Melody, dad's gay," Cedric chuckled. "And even if he does, we are the worst children in the world for not realizing sooner."

"I mean it only makes sense, and it's about time he starts dating again if I'm correct, It's been...15 years, give or take."

Cedric chuckled, "I say we stop speaking of it because I now cannot get images out of my head."

"See you later." Melody rushed him out the door.

Once Cedric left, she went up to her dorm room to change before dinner, once she walked out, she saw Ron sitting by the fire.

Melody began to walk past Ron but he stopped her. "Do you know why Hermione won't talk to me?" he asked with a bit of sadness laced in his voice.

"Nope."

Melody began to walk past Ron, but stopped her, once again. She closed her eyes in annoyance before plastering a fake smile and turning around to meet Ron's eyes.

"Surely you do, you and Hermione are best friends!" he whined.

"I don't know Hermione that well, and I don't know anything."

She walked again peacefully this time without Ron stopping her.

Melody was in The Great Hall and didn't see Quinn anywhere, so she decided to sit with Cedric and his friends at the Hufflepuff table. Cedric's friends were terrible, they chewed and spoke at the same time, meaning food was getting spat, his friends refused to call Melody by her name, overall they were just gross. Melody didn't even last ten minutes at that table s immediately dashed up and ran away, receiving many stares from people.

Melody walked back to her common room, talking to a few paintings on the way. As she walked through the portrait hole, she bumped into Harry who she guessed was leaving. Ever since that day in the Room of Requirements, Melody and Harry have been talking more, and they agreed to be somewhat friends.

"Sorry," Harry said, picking up his book.

"It's fine." Melody moved out of the frame so he could get through.

"Actually..." Harry paused so he can walk through the portrait. "I need girl advice."

"Oh?"

"Cho Chang," he said as she saw his face heat up.

"Are you trying to ask her on a date? Or..?"

"On a date. The problem is... I think she fancies your brother..." He said as a disappointed look spread on his face

"I'm sorry, um... I don't know what to tell you..."

"How do I 'wow' her?" Harry asked whilst his cheeks are still a bright red.

Melody pushed her lips together trying to hold back a laugh, but unfortunately, failed. Melody burst out laughing, receiving a rude stare from The Fat Lady.

"Not like that!" He ensured, hitting her arm playfully.

"I know," she snickered. "You know how people say be yourself?"

Harry nodded yes.

"Don't do that."

"Gee, great advice," he sarcastically said before walking off.

Melody grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to his original spot. "I'm kidding. In all seriousness, just wing it."

"I'll try my best," Harry sighed, still unconvinced.

"Don't doubt yourself, I'll see you later."

Harry walked away and Melody muttered the password to The Fat Lady. When she walked in, she saw Quinn, who I hadn't seen all day, curled up on the love seat reading a book.

"I have not seen you all day," Melody said, sitting on the sofa near her.

"I took a personal day," Quinn replied not looking up from her book.

"A personal day?"

"Yes, I've spent my day eating chocolate strawberries, long baths, and silk robes. How was your day?" She asked still not looking up from her book as she turned the page.

"Boring," Melody said. "Quinn, are you aware that you missed breakfast, lunch, and dinner?"

"Very much so," she said turning another page.

"Mhm, did you buy your Halloween outfit for tomorrow night while you were relaxing?" Melody asked cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Yes I did, I sent for it days ago, it arrived earlier."

Just as she was about to respond, the portrait swung open causing Melody and Quinn to jump slightly. Harry walked in with the largest grin on his face, she assumed things had gone well for him. Harry walked over to where Melody was and sat on the floor in front of her.

"How'd it go?"

"Brilliant!"

Melody smiled and shook her head at his giddy reaction. She felt bad that he never had faith in himself.

"So she agreed to go on a date with you?" Quinn asked finally looking up from her book.

"Yes, she's agreed to go on a date with me," Harry confirmed.

"I finally have someone I and Cedric can go on double dates with!" Quinn squealed.

Melody began to sink out of the conversation as they were talking about double dates and couple things, Melody didn't know nor did she care. Melody continued blocking out the conversation until she heard her name.

"What?"

"Now... we have to find you a boyfriend," Quinn smirked.

"I'd rather not," Melody said dismissing them of that topic.

"What about Dean?" Quinn suggested.

"He's gay and I don't fancy anyone," Melody hissed.

"Neville?" Quinn continued.

"I don't fancy anyone, Quinn," she dismissed once more.

"Fine, but don't get angry when we start going on dates, and you cannot third wheel," Quinn added.

"You won't have to worry about that," Melody mumbled. "I'm going to get some ice cream. You all are welcome to join."

"Lead the way," Harry said getting up. Quinn nodded and followed Them.

They all thought it would be fun to just sneak around instead of getting Harry's invisibility cloak. Once they made it to the kitchens, they asked the house elves if there was any ice cream in the freezer, and to their luck, there was.

Melody, Harry, and Quinn ate the ice cream talking and laughing, just enjoying each other's presence. Until they all heard footsteps. The three all hid behind a counter trying to hold in their laughter. As they heard the footsteps walk off, they all decided it was best to go back to the common room.

After Quinn said the password, they all parted and went back to their dorm rooms, waiting for the massive party tomorrow.

--
So we have no idea if Cedric is a half-blood or a pure-blood so let's just say he's a pure-blood lol.

I have a feeling you all will like the next few chapters, I have some drama coming. hehe.

Also- there will be spice EVENTUALLY not yet because like chile their fourteen anyways yuh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.3K 18
These are going to be mostly about Hermione Granger x OC but I will also write x Reader fics! I use these stories as a way to give myself some self l...
2.7K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
9.9K 104 20
Mostly Smut A bunch of oneshots These are all for fun Harry Potter Boys/Slytherin Boys x Fem!reader ⚠️I do not own any characters in this book⚠️
7.8K 196 11
I was bored🤷 Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...