Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3

1.3K 40 18
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

At the very docks near the ocean, Jocelyn quickly summons Star Platinum and uses its eye sight to check on the boat...and luckily it's coming right on time by the looks of it...

Jocleyn: *Sighs* Oh good. The old hag's ship is right on signal. He'll be here in 20 minutes.

Suddenly, Josie, Koichi and Okuyasa arrived as they were running out of breathe from running over here...

Jocleyn: Oh, you three arrive just in time.

Josie: Just in time?! We had to run cause you were running as well!

Koichi: Yeah, and it seemed like you were in some kind of rush Ms.Jocleyn, is everything okay?

Jocleyn stood quiet as she turns around and says...

Jocleyn: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just...worried.

Okuyasa: Worried? About what?

Josie: I mean what's to be worried about? I mean we did arrive in time right before Chili Pepper, and Mrs.Joestar will arrive soon enough. What else is to worry about? I mean, he is with the SpeedWagon Foundation workers right?

Jocleyn: Yeah, you're right on that. But...there's someone with him as well, someone who I need to make sure she's not hurt and safe when she arrive with the old hag.

Koichi: Wait, She? So you're referring to someone who's a female?

Jocelyn: Not just any female...it's a girl. And that girl..is my daughter.

Josie/Okuyasa/Koichi: Daughter!?!?

Josie: Wait so your telling me your daughter is coming as well!?

Koichi: So she's with Msr.Josephine as well??

Jocleyn: Yes, her name is Jolyne Cujoh, she's 8 years old. She never get to see me since I came here to Morioh, so I decided to tell my Grandpa to let her come with the old hag.

Okuyasa: Uuuhhhh...

Josie: Oh right! You don't know about this Okuyasa, but Jocleyn has a daughter too.

Okuyasa: Oh man! That was unexpected. Never thought about it

Jocelyn: Yeah, but I'm sure that Chili Pepper won't be able to cross to the ocean and get to the boat. But still, i have to stay here and make sure Chili Pepper doesn't get near her nor my daughter. Okay, Josie, Okuyasa, check that boat over there to see if anything strange is in it.

Josie/Okuyasa: Right.

The two then walk down the little bridge to check on the boat, and the battery of it as well to make sure Chili Pepper isn't hiding...

Okuyasa: Everything seems to be fine Ms.Jocleyn.

Josie: Looks good to me. Just say the word and we'll get going.

Jocelyn: Yeah about that, only me and Okuyasa will head over to the boat, you and Koichi will stay here. And hold on the forth with him.

Koichi: Stay here?? But you'll need backup, won't you?

Jocelyn: Not really. Chili Pepper's user may still be hiding here somewhere and tries to sneak attack once we arrive. He may be laying low right now, and ready for it. And besides, it's weird the fact (YN) isn't here yet still, wonder what's going on. All he needs to get over to the boat is a battery or a speeding boat like that one. Understand?

Josie: Right. Besides, this is Joseph we're talking about. A man we need to save and protect alongside you daughter!

Koichi: Yeah!

Okuyasa: Yeah!

Jocelyn: Alright then. Let's get going.

And so, Jocelyn and Okuyasa hop on the boat as Koichi and Josie stay on the docks and wait for (YN) to come still and wait for Chili Pepper's user to arrive and take him down once and for all...

Koichi: Beta of luck Okuyasa!

Okuyasa: Right, you too buddy.

And so, Jocelyn and Okuyasa start the boat as they started heading over to the boat. Meanwhile, in the boat, Josephine and Jolyne were still sitting, waiting to arrive as Jolyne was already sleeping on Jospehine's laps...

Josephine: Good thing the little one is sleeping, she needed some rest somehow....hmmm. I wonder how Jocelyn is doing...more importantly...I wonder how's my daughter doing.

Back at the docks...

Josie: So, he's my mother Eh?

Koichi: Josie, are you alright?

Josie: Yeah, it's just...I'm processing. Never met this lady in my life. Yet I'm suppose to accept she's my actual mother? I don't know it's...*sighs* look the only thing that matters right now is that her life is in danger. If I don't save him from Chili Pepper. Who knows how would I feel about it...

Chili Pepper: Tch. Damn that Jocleyn! If she didn't let you two mouth breathers stay here, I would have a chance to kill her and her old grandfather!

Josie/Koichi: Eh!?!

Suddenly, above the ground from the electrical wire cables, Chili Pepper appeared...

Josie: It's you!!! Chili Pepper!

Suddenly, a person was coming out from the shadows behind the containers as soon to be Chili Pepper's stand user...

???: Hehehe! I'll give this to Jocleyn Kujo, the woman's attack is as sharp. She's the last person that she be finding me and that just kill my vibes. Speaking of killing, this remote control can spit by a plane to Josephine Joestar boat in a mere of 5 minutes, and old battery on the other hand will take me 10 minutes. So, if I take you two down in just mere 3 minutes, it'll give me time to catch up on her.

Josie: Wait hold on! Don't tell me your Chili Pepper's user?!

???: Thats right! You're looking at Akira Otoishi! Age 19, and don't let the guitar throw you off! One day, I'll be a rockstar guitarist, the likes of Jimmy Hendricks Jeff Met, that's why I always have this little momma 24/7 all day the week!

Akira started playing the guitar and riffing the wires...

Akira: Oh yeeaaahh~

Koichi: O-Oh man! I never knew a stand user like him will come out of hiding! Which means there's no doubt he'll be able to slaughter me and Josie like nothing!

Akira: *chuckles and grins*

Chili Pepper: Now, how about we go for round two Josie! I want round 2 against your Crazy Diamond! But I'll use my pinky, just like I did to Okuyasa!

Josie: Koichi, I suggest you stay back. I'll take care of him.

Koichi: O-Okay, just be careful.

Akira: Oh yeah! It's game on Josie Higashikata-

Josie: Now wait a sec.

Akira: Huh??

Josie: If we're gonna fight and you're gonna use only your pinky, then I have some ground rules between our fight-

Akira: Screw your rules! You can shove it up, bitch! Rules are wasted by a punk bitch like you-

Josie quickly swings a brutal punch towards Akira's pinky, ending up braking it...

Akira: AAAAAAAAAGH!!!! You damn slut! How dare you!

Josie: Well you did say rules are wasted on me, and did say something about bringing me down with your pinky only. So what's famous Akira Otoishi gonna do now??

Akira: Nrrrrgh!!! I'll kill you-

Josie You already said that dumbass! Don't you have anything else to say?!

Akira: Nrrrrgh!! The pain on my pinky is unbearable! I have to redirect on something!

Suddenly, Akira started using his broken finger to somehow play his guitar and he somehow riff the strings loud, and started playing the guitar and going crazy, and it seems like he can't feel the pain of the pinky that he broke...and suddenly, the riffs somehow started saying words like "I'll kill you first, and then that old gas bag!" And after that, he finished playing the guitar...

Josie: Wh-What?!

Koichi: How did he-

Akira: Oooh yeah...that felt pure gold...my heart is free again, there no better way than letting your rage feel free and fly.

Josie: Let's test that theory Akira!!!

Crazy Diamond: DORARARARARARA!!!

As Crazy Diamond started throwing barrage punches at Akira, Josie suddenly realizes that Akira somehow teleported himself quickly behind her...

Josie: Wh-What?!? How the hell did he!? It can't be! I know stand's can move In incredible speeds, but this one is different! Something ain't wrong, was I too slow?!

Koichi: No Josie that's not what happen! I saw everything back there, Otoishi didn't took a single step, you did! You change into position! Something moved you! If I recall, Chili Pepper moved Crazy Diamond to 180 degrees without you even realizing it! Just look, your facing the ocean!

Josie: Chili Pepper did this?! Tch! Where is he now Koichi!? I don't see that sparking bastard!

Koichi: He's hiding underground now! He's using those storm drains to come out and go! He pop out halfway from the drain and turned you around! I guess there's electrical wires running all over the place that's surrounding you!

Chili Pepper: Little soul searching always gives me the boost to bring the pain!

Koichi: Behind You Josie!

Josie quickly turns around but Chili Pepper got to her first as he strikes two punches at her, causing her to spat out blood..Chili Pepper disappear and reappear from another drain, punching Josie again, repeating several times as Josie started using Crazy Diamond to punch the underground drains, but Chili Pepper keeps coming and striking Josie...

Josie: D-Damn it! He's too fast!

Koichi: He goes to another drain in the last second! He's so quick that it's hard to pin him down! Only Jocleyn can keep up with him! What now!?

Akira: Here in the harbor, you don't have the Brian's to dig up the and set off the wires, Josie Higashikata! However, the bigger you leave yourself space with Crazy Diamond-

Chili Pepper: The easier it is to appear below you and knock you out!

Chili Pepper strikes at Josie again as he keeps disappearing and reappearing from the drains again as Josie couldn't keep up with him...

Koichi: O-Oh man! This is like a whack o mole game, but with steroids! I can't keep up with his movement with his speed like that!

Akira: Well will you look at that. Two minutes to spare. That gives me plenty of time to finish this.

Josie: F-Fucking shit! K-Koichi, keep tracking on Chili Pepper and call it out for men! At this rate, he's too fats to keep my eyes on him!

Koichi: But if you can't follow him, how am I suppose to?! He's too quick to keep my eyes on lock as well!

Josie: Then you have to look harder Koichi! We're about to win this, and by now, you should know what I'm thinking.

Koichi: I-I should???

Suddenly, Koichi notices a bunch of oil covering the ground near the drains...

Koichi Mind: O-Oh! I get it now! I know what she's planning! It turn into tar! And the drains are being covered by it! I get it now! I get it now! When Josie struck towards the ground, he reduce the oil with basic ingredient, which means...

Suddenly, a drain behind Josie started to react, which means Chili Pepper should appeare any moment...

Koichi: Behind you on the left!

Josie quickly turns around on her left as she quickly summons Crazy Diamond soon Chili Pepper appears as Josie was able to use Crazy Diamond to strike barrage punches at him, causing Akira damage as well..

Koichi: Alright! Right in the kisser!

Josie: Well that's great. Our strategy worked like a charm. Guess I'm the superstar now, cause I'm going to rock that losers world.

Meanwhile, back with Jocleyn, she and Okuyasa were stilling riding the boat, soon Okuyasa notices the boat Josephine and Jolyne are are close to them..

Okuyasa: Alright! Look Ms.Jocelyn we're getting close!

Jocleyn: Don't drop your guard yet!

Okuyasa: Huh??

Suddenly, Okuyasa notices a light shining brighter and brighter where Josie and Koichi are...

Okuyasa: W-Woah!! What the hell happening over there!! J-Josie! Koichi!!

Back at the harbor, Josie and Koichi started to realize Chili Pepper grabbing some wires on his hand and starting to shine brighter and making light around...

Koichi: Wh-What's going on!?!?

Akira: I-I gotta say! I kinda underestimated you, Josie! I was too focus on my presentation and should have gone for the kill! But now I've learned my lesson! The juvenile me is no more! CAUSE IM REBORN AS A KILLING MACHINE!!! And for the first act of my plan, I'll be using Chili Pepper to gain all of Morioh's electricity!

Chili Pepper: This is my last resort! Grabbing the whole electricity on Morioh builds up my blood! But none of that matters now! After I'm done dealing with you bastards! I'll use that battery to send me flying to the boat and kill Joseph and Jocleyn and everyone else you care for good!!!

Koichi: I-I can't see a thing!

Josie: B-Bastard!

Chili Pepper suddenly appeared informer of Josie so fast as Josie summons Crazy Diamond and started throwing barrage punches at Chili Pepper, but this time, Chili Pepper was more faster and quicker than before after gaining all the electricity in Morioh, this time, Chili Pepper swings a brutal punch towards Crazy Diamonds gut, causing Josie to spat out blood...

Koichi: O-Oh no! I don't believe it! He got the best of her!!!

Chili Pepper again strikes two more brutal punches at Josie, causing her to spat out more blood and sending her flying and crashing towards a tractor, as Josie can't get up anymore, she's all hurt badly and losing a lot of blood...

Josie: F-F-Fuck..I-I can't..

Chili Pepper: Hahaha! Is it sinking in yet? All the electrical power is now on my disposal! And to really drag the point there, I'll be sure to charge my electric bill to you address!

Josie: Y-You...b-Bastard...

Chili Pepper: It's lights out, Josie Higashikata!

Josie Mind: I-It's no use! I-I can't fight back anymore..d-damn it! This can't end like this!

Chili Pepper: So long, Josie-OOOOGH!!!!

Suddenly, a flaming figure appears as it soon strike a brutal powerful punch towards Chili Pepper's face, Akiras as well, sending the two of them flying crashing towards the containers...

Koichi: Wh-Whoa!! What the!

Josie saw that as well...she was surprised to see a flaming figure person who one shorted Chili Pepper like nothing, sending him flying away, suddenly, she knew who's that flaming figure person...it's almost like it looks like-

Josie: C-Cinder?? Th-Then that means-

She then heard footsteps on her lefts side as she soon finds out and surprisingly to notice (YN) arrive just in time, and luckily saving her in time as well...

(YN): Sorry I'm late, Josie.

Josie: *smiles and blushes* (Y-YN)!!

-END PF CHAPTER 25-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
6.4K 326 29
This is the rewrite of Love Like You. PLEASE NOTE: Rohan is aged up in this fic. The mangaka looked down at the girl, finding her staring at him. Her...
438 53 33
(AU where everyone lives.) Life has been going easy for Jotaro Kujo, everything is back to normal... That is, until two new students enter the school...
2.2K 125 77
[Has a TVtropes Page] - Musutafu, the place where it all began. The place where the greatest hero in all of Japan was born, and where his backstory t...