When Darkness Meets The Light...

Leviathan_Atlantis

Hikari Khonsu is a Samurai Warrior after his father, Bounty Hunter, and unexpectedly a protector for Hololive... Еще

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Fubuki Comes Over!
Chapter 2: New Member? Wait...WAIT!
Chapter 3: Dusk Moves In
Chapter 4: Dinner was Shocking.....Literally
Chapter 5: Dusk and Ayame's Bonding Time
Chapter 6: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 7: A Long Night's Work
Chapter 9: Fighting in a Mall, Normal Right?
Chapter 10: A Meal and A Unexpected Request
Chapter 11: SAIDO CHESTO!
Chapter 12: Dusk is a Equivalent to a Soccer Mom
Wow, an announcement? No way!
Chapter 13: Please Let This be a Normal Ride...
Chapter 14: Spending Some More Time With Ayame
Chapter 15: Dusk is an Apex Legend
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: A Date and a Attempt of Assassination
Chapter 18: A Little Talk
Chapter 19: Two New Roommates?
Chapter 20: A Mall Trip! Again...
Chapter 21: Spending Some Time At the Production Building and a Violent Surprise
Quick Announcement!
Chapter 22: An Eventful Day
Sad Announcements
Chapter 23: 10k Special!!! Flashback and Memories
Chapter 24: To the Arcade We Go!
Chapter 25: Conflicts
Announcements That You Should Know
Chapter 26: Feeling a Disturbance

Chapter 8: Welcome Back Aloe!

948 17 3
Leviathan_Atlantis

Note: I will be publishing 4 chapters this week because of the chapter I skipped on Feb.5. Enjoy!

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

"Arigatou, Dusk." She said, "Well this is it for me, I spent pretty much almost two hours working to bring back your stuff." I said, "Hai, I understand." She replied, "I will see you around." I said, "Bye Dusk!" She said and we both left the call. I sighed, and went outside of Mio's room. I quickly went into my room and grabbed my phone, I gave Yagoo a ring. He surprisingly picked up, "Dusk? Why aren't you asleep at these times?" Yagoo said through the phone, "Yagoo, prepare yourself tomorrow. Mano Aloe is coming back." I said proudly, "YOU DID IT?!" He shouted through the phone, I chuckled. "I sure did, don't sound so surprised." I replied, "How could I ever repay you?" Yagoo asked, "Easy, you don't." I said, "You sure?" He asked, "Positive." I replied. "Hai, I will get things prepared. "Arigatou again Dusk, it's great to have you here." He said, "I will see you around, Yagoo. I need a rest." I said, "Hai! Goodnight Dusk." He said, "Good night to you too, Yagoo." I hung up and I went to the kitchen to grab a quick drink of water from a water bottle, I then saw Taiga walk up to me and rubbed against my leg, wanting attention and someone to play with. I set my water on the living room table. I picked her up and cuddled her, after a few minutes I set her down and grabbed a fake mouse toy and handed it to her. She played with it, and I decided to play with her until 12:30. I then yawned tiredly, I patted her head and went back to Mio's room and went to her set up. I had to do some diagnoses through her Pc to make sure everything was alright. After I made sure everything was fine I pulled out my USB plug and all my work was saved into it. Then Mio's normal account flashed back on. I then saw her wall paper and just stared at it. It was a selfie of me smiling brightly and cuddling a very happy Mio. I smiled at the old memories, but then I had to turn the set up off before it hurt me mentally. After everything was properly shut down, I then didn't have the energy to walk over to my room so I just passed out on Mio's setup...

Time Skip~

Mio's POV

I turned around in my sleep and hugged Dusk next to me but I hugged nothing instead, "Ehh?" I said tiredly in confusion, I peeked out of my tired eyes and saw that the space next to me where Dusk usually slept was empty. 'He probably went to his own room' I thought to myself and pouted. I then looked at the time and saw that I woke up a few hours earlier than usual. 'Wait a minute, how did I get here? What happened last night?' I thought and the memory hit my hard, I remembered how Dusk took me to the tour bus we had and tucked me in and that was the last thing I remember. I then got out of bed and stretched and then I stood there shocked, Dusk was currently sleeping peacefully at my setup. I then overlooked his shoulder and saw that there was a USB plug just lying there next to his hand and also a folder of Aloe. I then put the pieces together which took some time because it was so early in the morning. I then gasped when I found out why he was here. He stayed up late helping to bring back Aloe! I then smiled at the thought but then another question hit me hard. 'Was he successful?' I thought I was scared at the thought but I decided to ignore the thought for now and planned to ask Dusk later about it. I then opened the door and went inside of the bathroom and went to brush my teeth. When I finished, I went to make breakfast. I decided to make a traditional japanese breakfast for Dusk and I. I made sure I had the ingredients first and when I found all of the ingredients I started the oven and started to make breakfast. It took around 30 minutes to make and after I was finished I set the food perfectly on the table.

 I went and filled Taiga's food and water and that's when I heard some rustling in my room. Dusk then stumbled out of the room, his hair was messy, he had some bags under his eyes, and acted very sluggishly which was unlike Dusk at all. He then crashed into a wall to stable himself. He then saw me staring at him worriedly but he just smiled back, "Good morning Mio." He said tiredly, I was speechless at the condition Dusk was in. "Be careful! Your stomach still has a wound." I said, "It's fine, it healed a few nights ago, there is still a mark but my wounds heal pretty fast." He said like he had been through this a lot of times before. He then went into the bathroom and I assumed to brush his teeth, I then sat at the table waiting for him. After only a few minutes he then came out of the bathroom, he fixed his hair but still looks tired. He sat down and looked at me, "Shall we eat?" He said, I nodded and we put our hands together, "Itadakimasu!" I said with energy but Dusk said it more like he was dead inside. I ignored him and we ate, "So I saw you were up late last night bringing Aloe back, was it successful?" I asked hopefully, he then had a small smile and nodded his head. My face then lit up, "You did it!" I said, 5th gen are going to be so happy! "I am a man that keeps his promises." He said while taking a sip of his soup.

 I then nodded, "You sure are..." I said quietly. "I'm picking up everyone today including Aloe and she lives pretty far so we have to leave early." He said, "Do you want me to drive?" I asked, he then shook his head. "It's fine, I got it." He said but I was still worried, we then finished our breakfast and went to put the dishes in the sink. I then filled the sink with water and started washing the dishes, "I-" Dusk started, "No, you're tired. Rest for a few minutes and go get ready. We will leave in 30 minutes." I said, he chuckled. "Okay Mama..." He said and went into his room. I then sighed, "He keeps overworking himself for other people and never cares about himself." I said to myself, I finished the few dishes that were in the sink. I then went into my room and got changed but this time I wore my iconic hoodie and shorts. I carried my glasses with me too, I did my hair real quick until it was neat. It took me about 10 minutes to get ready. I then went outside and saw Dusk sitting on the couch trying to stay awake. He then saw me and nodded towards me, he was wearing his thin-jacket and black sports pants. To my surprise he wore shades but it was just resting on his head and he made me feel weak to the core of my heart. I then realized why he wore shades today, he wanted to cover his bagged and tired eyes. "No armor today?" I asked when regaining myself, "I don't want my first impression to be an intimidating samurai." He said and I giggled, "True, true." I said still giggling, "You ready?" He said as he spun the keys around and I just noticed he had a folder of Aloe in his other hand, "Yep." I replied simply, we then left the house and made sure the door was locked and I saw another reason why Dusk wore shades today, it was so bright outside, Dusk then unlocked the tour bus. He put on his shades and then he opened the door and we stepped inside, he started the tour bus and I took a seat. He then closed the door and he began to drive off, I then turned on the tv and I went to the news broadcast. "Last night police arrived at another scene of assault/robbery that was taken care of by "The Wolf". The victim, Kagami Kira, explained the same story that Shirakami Fubuki shared a few nights ago. Government has decided to start tracking down this savior and politely "contain" him." The reporter said, I then quickly switched the channel but Dusk already heard it and I saw him gripped the steering wheel tighter than usual. I decided not to talk about it so I didn't accidentally make it worse, we then rode in silence for 15 more minutes and we arrived at a pretty small house pretty far from the city. Dusk turned to me, "Do you want to knock on her door or call her?" He asked, "I will go knock." I said, I really want to see her again. He nodded and pushed a button and the doors opened. I then stepped out and went to the front door, I knocked three times. *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*. The door then opened to reveal a familiar pink haired succubus, "Mio-senpai!" She said as she gave me a hug, "I thought I told you to just call me Mio." I giggled and hugged her back.

 "Well are you ready?" I asked Aloe, she nodded happily. She then left her house and locked her door. We then made our way to the tour bus that Dusk parked on the side of the road. "Who is driving the tour bus? Yagoo?" Aloe asked, "You will see." I said, just before we got there, the doors opened and I stepped in first. Aloe was right behind me, "Welcome aboard, Aloe." Dusk grinned through his shades. It was a nice sight to see not going to lie, of course it affected Aloe too but being the somewhat blockhead he is, he doesn't notice. Aloe blushed, "Y-y-you're Dusk?!" She stuttered, "Yep, Mio's boyfriend." He said smugly, I then covered my face in embarrassment. She then nodded and went to sit next to me, Dusk then closed the door and drove off to pick up the Holostars and Hololive members. "You're really lucky you have a man like Dusk." Aloe whispered. I blushed, she wasn't wrong though. Anybody who he loves would be considered lucky. I then remembered she used to have a boyfriend but I didn't bring that up because it was a very sore topic. "Yeah..." I replied a few moments later, she then giggled and hugged me. I hugged her back, "I'm glad you came back Aloe." I whispered to her, "All thanks to Dusk..." She said but then I felt her shake a little, "What's wrong, Aloe?" I asked her in confusion, "I-I'm scared Mio, people are out there who will threaten me, Dusk offered protection and I took it gratefully but I'm scared he will get hurt because of my problems." She said worriedly, "Don't worry, we have your back too. Dusk will do anything to make sure everyone is safe." I said, she nodded. It has been 15 minutes but it only feels like five minutes with Aloe. Dusk picked up Korone and Okayu along the way too. They were happy when they saw Aloe. When Dusk started to slow down the tour bus again, I went to the front and looked out the window and saw that the whole Hololive member was waiting outside. I then quickly went back to Aloe and sat next to her, "Get ready, they are coming!" I said, she nodded happily but I saw the nervousness in her eyes. Dusk then stopped the tour bus and I heard him brake, he then opened the door and the Hololive members climbed in, Dusk unbuckled his seatbelt, stood up, and patted each of their heads which surprisingly each of them enjoyed.

 Then they saw Aloe, "ALOE!!!!" They screamed and I saw Dusk cover his ears, we then did a group hug while burying her in the center. Aloe laughed in happiness, after a good five minutes of hugging Aloe, everyone then turned to Dusk. "Now hold on, what's with the looks?" He said, they then all hugged him. "YOU DID IT! YOU BROUGHT HER BACK!" They screamed happily, Dusk just chuckled, "I promised you, didn't I?" He said, they then all nodded. "Now everyone take a seat, I have to pick up Holostars too." He said, "Hai!" We said, he then went back to his seat, buckled his seatbelt, and drove off to get the Holostars. "Aloe what made you come back? I remember I asked you if you would come back if you had the chance and you said no." Lamy asked, "Well all thanks to Dusk, he offered me protection so I could come back and have fun with you guys." She said, they then all looked at me seriously. "W-what's with the serious looks?" I giggled nervously, "How long did Dusk stay up?" Sora asked, I then sighed. "He stayed up late just to bring back and protect Aloe's accounts. He was in a terrible condition in the morning. Bags under his eyes, the most sluggish movement I have seen, and just really tired." I said sadly, they all looked shocked. Aloe then looked at me sadly, "H-he told me last night that he spent two hours just to bring back my channel and account on Twitter. He also perfected it with top notch security." She said quietly, then they all looked at each other and then all looked at Dusk. He was currently slowly vibing to the radio. "That baka...he is doing a lot for us but we are doing nothing for him." Aki said, everyone agreed and I just sighed. A few minutes later Dusk stopped the tour bus and the Holostars climbed in, Roberu came in first. "Dusk! How are you doing, bro?" He said, "Oh it's bro now?" He chuckled, Roberu chuckled too, "Not gonna lie, those shades look pretty good on you." He complimented as he was about to make his way up. Shien then came in second and then Oga, Astel, Izuru, Miyabi, Rikka, Temma, and Aru. They did their usual greetings and went up, Aloe giggled. "So those are what the Holostars are like?" She said, "You have no idea." I giggled. We then heard Dusk's voice through the speakers, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your driver speaking. We are on our way to Hololive Productions, so please, sit tight, relax, and enjoy the trip." He said, we then all giggled. It was only a few minutes before a certain song came up, "YO DUSK, TURN THAT UP!" Roberu shouted from the top, I then recognized the song. It was the cover Roberu, Astel, and Temma did and Dusk did turned it up. Now the tour bus was blaring loud music and we heard Roberu sing a long to it and Astel and Temma waiting for their single. We then sighed, "Boys..." We all said at the same time and giggled. When the music finished, we arrived at the underground parking lot of the Hololive building and Dusk parked and said through the radio speaker, "Alrighty, we have arrived. Please exit the vehicle safely." He said, Dusk then opened the door and everyone piled out one by one until Dusk was the last one. He stepped out and he closed the door and locked the tour bus. We stared at him, he flashed us a smile but for some reason I felt like it was fake, almost forced, maybe because he is just really tired.

 "Well shall we go?" He asked, "Hai!" We said, he then walked behind us, we were talking to Aloe until I heard giggling behind us. I then turned around to see Rushia and Ayame both sitting on Dusk's shoulder giggling happily and Kanatan walking beside him laughing, Dusk also laughed. They seemed like they were all having fun, I just stared at them happily, most of the Hololive members also turned around to see what's with all the commotion. "Kawaii!" Some of them said, "Dusk does have a fatherly figure, doesn't he?" Sora asked, "Does that mean he's Papa Dusk?" Aloe asked me, I blushed. "I-I don't know, Is that official?" I asked them, "Sure looks like it." Korone said, "I think we should call him Papa Dusk, so we have Mama Mio and Papa Dusk." Okayu agreed, I blushed again, Holostars just grinned at Dusk. Dusk, Rushia, Ayame, and Kanatan then realized everyone was staring at them, Ayame and Rushia blushed, Katana giggled. Dusk giggled, "Yeah?" He asked, we then all giggled and continued our way to the entrance. Oga scanned his card when we arrived and held the door for everybody. "Thanks Oga!" We said as we walked inside, Dusk then bent down a little so Ayame and Rushia didn't slam their head into the door frame. Oga chuckled at Dusk and after he went in Oga followed closely behind him. We reached the elevator and Dusk set down Rushia and Ayame. They sighed as their fun time ended but carried on anyways. Then both elevators opened and we had to split both elevators, 0-2 gen including the Hololive Gamers went into the first on and 3-5 gen went into the second one. Dusk and the Holostars had to wait. Dusk chuckled, "Ladies first." He smirked as the elevator door closed, we had a little conversation inside, "Do you guys have any streams to do?" I asked them, "No, Yagoo told us he will give us our schedule when we get there." Sora said, "Same with us." Everyone else said, "Wow so we all have the same schedule." I said, "Huh, that's weird isn't it." Fubuki said, the elevator then dinged and the doors opened. We then went out and so did 3-5 gen. We then grouped up and waited for the Holostars and Dusk. It only took like 30 seconds until they arrived. They all came out of the same elevator and made their way towards us. We then walked towards the meeting room, I then noticed once we got closer, Aloe started to panic a little. "It's going to be alright." I reassured her, "Hai." She said, regaining confidence.

 Sora then scanned her card and the door unlocked, we then went inside and then we saw Yagoo sitting in his chair with his hands interlacing at his mouth. "Y-Yagoo?" Sora questioned and then Yagoo smiled, "Welcome back Aloe!" He said and then A-chan popped out of nowhere and shot a confetti cannon, similar to the one Subaru used. And then we saw the giant banner on the roof that read, "WELCOME BACK MANO ALOE!!!". "Is this another party?" Hachama asked excitingly, "No, it's just a little welcome back surprise." Yagoo said, "Hai..." Hachama sighed sadly, "Take a seat everyone!" Yagoo said, we all took a seat but Dusk and Aloe stood up, "Why are you guys standing?" I asked, Dusk then looked at Aloe. "Go ahead, take my seat." He said, "A-are you sure?" She asked and he nodded, "Arigatou." She said and sat down. "As you probably know by now, none of you have a stream today and that is because you are all going to stream a welcome back stream with Aloe. We have tweeted that out there, leaking that someone special is coming back with a silhouette of Aloe but like I expected, some people are not happy with the comeback but there are people out there who are excited." Yagoo said, "Hai." We said as we listen carefully to Yagoo, "So that will start at 11, so you guys still have like two hours." Yagoo said as he checked his watch. "Hai!" We said, "Meeting dismissed." He said and everyone stood up, bowed and left the meeting room. Dusk then opened the door for everyone, "Arigatou!" We said, the Holostars just nodded. He also held the door for Yagoo, Yagoo clasped his shoulder in appreciation. He just gave Yagoo a thumbs up. Yagoo then left and went to the elevator to go to his office, Kanatan then walked up to Dusk and whispered something to him. "Hai, hai." He said as he bent down and Kanatan climbed on his shoulder. He stood back up and carried Kanatan on his shoulders, Kanatan giggled and Dusk just chuckled, "You girls..." Was all he said but chuckled again none the less. "Well what do you guys want to do?" Sora asked, "I'm going to go to my bar and chat with some Holostars members." Roberu said, "Hai." We said, "Dusk, you coming?" Shien asked, he was about to open his mouth and then we all stared at him.

 He then sighed, "Maybe next time..." He said and the Holostars just laughed. "Hai, hai, hai but if you change your mind. Come have a few drinks with us." Izuru said as they walked away, he then sighed. "Well what do you girls have in mind?" He asked, "Kanatan now!" Sora suddenly said and Kanatan took off Dusk's shades revealing a pair of bagged and tired eyes. "What was that for?" He said as he yawned, "When did you sleep last night?" I asked, "I don't know, probably around 1?" He said, "And we woke up around 6, so you only got like 5 hours of sleep." I said, "Yeah, so what? It was worth it." He said, "We're just saying you're overworking yourself for us." Sora said, "Yeah- Kanata what are you doing!" Noel laughed, we then looked at Kanatan and she was wearing Dusk's shades. It was a little too big but she was still able to wear them. "Hey guys, my name is Dusk." She tried to imitate Dusk, he chuckled and we all laughed but then he started to stagger a little, almost dropping Kanatan. He then set down Kanatan and just sat on the ground. "Man, this is a lot worse than I thought." He mumbled, he then stood up and made his way to a nearby bench which was the same bench as the one Ayame and him shared. He then sat on it and rubbed his face, "You girls need anything?" He asked quietly, "No." We all said, "Then is it okay if I just took a little nap?" He said, "Go ahead, you need it." We said, "Anyone who wants a nap can join me." He said casually and closed his eyes, most of us blushed. 

"Actually I'm pretty tired." I said jokingly as I sat next him and leaned my head against his shoulder. "Etto, I'm tired too you know." Ayame said as she cuddled next to me and I put my arm around her. Surprisingly, Sora then sat on the other side of Dusk, "S-Sora?!" We said, shocked. Dusk didn't care because he already fell asleep. "I'm a little tired too." She yawned legitimately and leaned against Dusk's shoulder. Fubuki then slept next to Ayame so I put an arm around her too. Rushia sat on Dusk's lap and leaned against his chest. "N-nani?! Are you guys really this sleepy?!" Choco exclaimed while blushing, the rest of them laughed, "I call dibs napping next to Sora!" Kanatan said and sat next to Sora. Sora instinctively put an arm around Kanatan. "Who knew a bench could fit so many people." Coco laughed and sat next to Kanatan and decided to take a nap too. Susei shrugged, "Why not?" She said and sat next to Coco. "Well me and Aqua are going to play some Apex for fun." Roboco said after regaining her thoughts, "Hai." The remaining Hololive members said, "I'm just going to the Music Production room so if you need me, I'm in there." Azki said and left, "I'm going to practice cooking some food!" Hachama said as she ran down the hall. They all shivered, "Who do we have to sacrifice to eat her food?" Botan said, "Who did it last time?" Lamy asked, "Well she had some collabs with Hololive EN, poor Ina-chan had to eat it." Nene said, "Poor Ina-chan indeed." Matsuri said, "Well, we are going to chat with Aloe more." Gen 5 said and they left chatting, Flare and Noel left together already, "Mel you want to do something together? Maybe like Minecraft or Mario Kart?" Choco asked Mel, "Sure!" She happily accepted. Okayu took a picture, "Okay we can go now." She said to Korone after she took a picture and laughed. Of course they didn't know I was still awake because I had my eyes closed. They left Pekora, Subaru, Luna, Matsuri, Marine, Shion, Towa, Watame, and Miko. "Well you guys all want to do something-peko?" Pekora asked, "I might join Roboco and Aqua in Apex." Towa said and left, "Well do you guys just want to chat?" Miko said, "Hai!" They said and left, 'Well, that was interesting to hear' I thought and I snuggled closer to Dusk and finally let my consciousness drift away.

(Here is just a little cute picture for you guys, enjoy)

Note: Alright, that was chapter 8. Like I said at the beginning, this chapter was for the chapter I skipped on Feb.5, so I will be updating probably 4 times this week. Well what did you think? But the next chapter is coming out soon! Thanks again Wattpad theorist! P.S Sorry if this may have been a little shorter then usual. (4382 Words)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...