The Queen (Harry Styles)

By amandaJtommo

Book #2 in The Kingdom of Ula Series King Harry and Princess Emerald's love story continues as they begin the... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 5

42.1K 1.6K 247
By amandaJtommo

The honeymoon was coming to an end. Harry and I were sitting on the docks waiting for the boat to come in. We could see the boat in the distance so there wasn't much left to wait for. Everything we brought to the island was sitting by our side. Harry's arm was draped over my shoulder as his hand rubbed at the skin on my exposed upper arm.

"I don't want this to end," he admitted. "I like not having any work to do."

"I know," I smiled. "But hey, I get coronated next week."

"Yes you do," He smiled at me. "You get all of three weeks as Princess and the rest of your life as Queen," he grinned. I blushed looking down at my lap. "I can't wait to see how our Ula turns out, Em."

I nodded, brushing some of my dark hair behind my ear. I laid my head against his shoulder exhausted a sigh. Truth be told, I didn't want this to end. I just wanted to stay on this island for an eternity because it was just us. My husband and me. No responsibilities. No worries. Just the two of us against the world.

"What are you thinking about, Em?" Harry whispered kissing my cheek.

"I don't want to leave either," I sighed. "It's just us."

Harry smiled, hugging me tightly to his side. I scrunched my shoulder up as he brushed his nose against the bare skin on my neck. I giggled as I pulled away from Harry. A wide grin was etched on his lips, an indent firmly placed on his cheek as he stared at me. His green eyes glistened from the high sun. He reached over and took hold of my hand lacing our fingers together bringing our clasped hands to his lips so he can kiss my left hand.

He pulled his hand from mine, his fingers playing with my silver wedding band resting on my hand. A remembrance smile appeared on his face, the events of our nuptials reeling in his mind. I slumped against his side kissing his shoulder. He dropped my hand and put his arm back around me.

"What should we do when we get home?" Harry asked, his thumb running across my bottom lip. Tingles shot up my spine.

"I just want to sleep," I sighed tossing my hands around. "Like actually sleep, not what you define as sleep."

"It is sleeping," he rolled his eyes. "We sleep afterwards."

"Give me a few days," I laughed. "I'm sure we'll be plenty busy. I'm knackered from eating, hiking, swimming, and having sex. We didn't do anything."

"That's just sad," Harry laughed shaking his head. His hand instinctively reached up pushed at his already slicked back hair. "I'm sweating."

"Mmmm...another reason to go home," I hummed, laughing lightly. "I want to see your sister, but then again, I don't. You feel me?"

"I can only imagine what horrific phrase will spew from her mouth upon our arrival," he said bluntly. "I'm envisioning something along the lines of 'How was the coitus?'" he asked. I burst into laughter covering my mouth.

"Depends who is there," I giggled. "I imagine her saying something like 'What up motherfuckers?' She's asked me this before."

"If she's used it before, she won't use it again," he pointed. "It's not her Style as she says trying to be funny, and punny."

"She is neither of those things."

"I think we'll go with the coitus," he said shaking his head.

"I think something about sex in general," I giggled. "The boats finally close," I said, standing up leaning over to pick up my bags. "We grabbed the food, right?"

"Yes," he nodded. "The maids are coming to clean in a few days anyways."

"Okay," I nodded.

As the boat reached the dock, Harry reached out to grab the thick rope from someone on board. He tied it around one of the dock's posts securing the boat. They put down the ramp for us to climb into the boat. Harry tossed our bags to the crew who set them on the ground. I walked onto the deck and let out a heavy sigh.

"We're going home, H."

"Just think Em. We're starting our lives together now," he grinned giving me a hug from behind me. "I know it won't be butterflies and rainbows, but just know I love you."

"I love you too, H," I smiled, turning to give him a kiss on the lips. He squeezed me in his arms swaying me side to side. "I just don't want to leave. I wish we could honeymoon forever."

"We would have gotten bored eventually, love," he laughed. "There wasn't much to do besides physical activities."

I rolled my eyes at his words. I pulled away from his grasp grabbing my bags from the floor and bringing them into the quarters we would be spending our time in for the next few hours or so. I lay down on the large bed and stare at the wood ceiling. I could hear Harry's voice talking to the other crew members on what was going on back home. His voice grew softer as I slowly began to fall asleep, the water swaying the boat side to side like a baby's basinet.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Beautiful," Harry's voice said, his warm hands running across my cheek. "We're home. They're tying the boat up now."

I sat up on my elbows seeing Harry sitting on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my tired eyes trying to erase the sleep from them. Harry had a smile on his lips, as he watched me readjust to being awake. He knew I was tired, but I don't think I could fully comprehend how tired I really was.

"They have our bags already, they are putting them in the car for us," he mentioned falling to his side and rolling onto me. I sighed trying to push him off of me. I didn't want to be touched right now. I was in a mood.

"H, get off of me. I don't want to be touched," I groaned. He looked at me with a frown. "I'm just tired, and cranky. Don't worry about it. No big deal," I smiled, kissing his lips. "Ready to face your sister?"

"My mum's there too."

"She's not bad, it's your sister I'm worried about. She's going to have a field day," I said standing up off the bed. I ran my hand through my hair and yawned. "I'm absolutely knackered. I feel as if I haven't gotten enough sleep in the past year."

"That's probably true," Harry chuckled. "My bad."

"Damn it H," I laughed looking in the mirror and straightening my hair out with my fingers quickly. "Ready?"

"I was waiting for you, my wife." He grinned taking hold of my hand, lacing our fingers together. He pulled me out of the room, and onto the deck. We walked down the ramp and got into the car that was waiting for us.

I leaned against Harry's shoulder as we drove to the palace, my eyes drooping as I was still waking up. I've never felt so tired in my life. It's like today was the day for exhaustion to completely take on my body. I was going to curl in mine and Harry's bed and sleep the day away when we returned to the palace.

"Don't fall asleep Em," Harry said rubbing my knee.

"I'm trying not to," I mumbled. "It's hard when you're exhausted. I'm having you know I'm sleeping when we get back."

"That's fine," he laughed kissing my head. "I should have let you sleep good last night. I didn't realize traveling would make you so tired."

"We haven't really been sleeping as much as we should be," I said honestly. "We've been pretty much having sex non-stop."

"One week break?"

"You're saying we should take a break? I'm honored to be hearing that from the whiner."

"Once," he said. "I went without for six months I'll have you remember. Six months."

"I'm aware," I laughed. "I love you for it," I grinned tapping his chin. "Are we almost home?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "A few more minutes and then you can go to sleep."

Sure enough, a few minutes later, the car pulled into the castle's driveway going up to the front doors. Gemma and Anne were out front. Gemma was hooting and hollering. I looked at Harry with wide eyes as I waited for the man to open my door. Once the door opened, that's when Gemma's obscenities began.

"THERE BETTER BE A BABY IN THE NEXT NINE MONTHS!" she yelled. I looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. "I was told to be clean."

"It doesn't work for you," I shook my head.

"Get in brother!" she yelled when Harry got out of the car. He flipped her off. "What the fuck happened to your face?" she laughed.

"Sweetheart, what did you do?" Anne asked putting her hand to Harry's confused face.

"He wore his sunglasses," I remarked shaking my head. "Your son is now a raccoon."

"Dear Lord, you'll never get rid of the bad tan," Gemma said. "But I do hope your sex was great, magical, whatever the hell word you want to insert."

"Wet," Harry replied after his mother walked away. He sent me a wink. Gemma crinkled her nose. She wasn't expecting a response.

"Why the fuck would I want to know that?" she slapped his arm.

"I just wouldn't go swimming there...ever if I were you," he grinned walking up the stair to talk to Prince Louis. Gemma looked at me with wide eyes.

"POOL?" she asked. "You did it in the fucking pool?"

"Yep," I nodded. "It was very wet. Same with the river, the ocean, the shower," I listed. "Basically we christened the entire island."

"Fucking hell. Did you two ever sleep?"

"No. Which is why I'm going to go sleep now," I said pointing to the windows on the palace. "I'm knackered."

"About how many times did the coitus occur?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I want to know which one of the tries my niece or nephew was conceived."

"Not pregnant," I rolled my eyes.

"Not yet," she winked. "How many."

"I'd guess about twice a day...maybe that. It was a lot."

"Twenty-eight?" her eyes widened. "Fucking hell you two. Rabbits. You two are rabbits. You better be pregnant in the next month."

"I doubt it," I rolled my eyes. "I'm off to bed."

"Okay," she sighed. "I'll just be here all by myself. Just like I have been for the past two weeks," she moaned. I rolled my eyes walking past her. Harry turned towards me as he talked to Louis.

"Heading to bed?" he asked. I nodded without saying anything. "I'll come with you. Thanks for everything Louis," Harry said patting Prince Louis on the back. He took my hand and walked through the palace to our bedroom.

"Happy to be home?" he asked.

"I'm too tired to tell you a for sure answer," I mumbled as we climbed the stairs. He let out a loud laugh. "Everyone is so cheery, it's sickening."

"My, aren't you cranky when tired," he chuckled.

"I'm over tired," I said. "All I want to do is curl into a ball and sleep for days. I honestly could say that I could probably sleep through the night and afternoon today," I mentioned. "I'd be up by seven tomorrow morning."

"I have the day off yet, so we'll sleep the day away. Sound good?"

"Anything that involves actual sleeping sounds wonderful," I said as Harry opened our bedroom door. As soon as he closed the door, I stripped out of my clothes, and threw a nightgown on.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were tired."

"I never kid around," I said crawling into bed. I pulled the comforter up to my neck settling into the warmth of the bed. I watched as Harry quietly got undressed across the room.

"Don't you dare clean up," I said. "Sleep. Trish will get it later if she comes in," I said patting the empty space next to me.

Harry contemplated the idea. He paused by the dresser looking at me with his shorts in his hand. He dropped them on the ground before getting into the bed with me. I curled into his side intertwining our legs together as we both settled into our large bed. Harry looked down at me before leaning to me and pressing our lips together.

"Did you have fun on our honeymoon?" Harry asked me.

"I did," I nodded, a smile on my face. "Two weeks was too long though to be completely honest."

"I know," He laughed. "I just wanted to be away as long as I could. Two weeks was a sufficient amount of time I thought. I loved spending time with you."

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"I have to review the past two weeks with Prince Louis. You, I believe, have a fitting for your coronation," he mentioned. "They're getting your gown ready for the day. I think Trish's son will be here to talk about your crown and jewelry as well."

"So a long day then?" I asked.

"Definitely," He nodded. "Tomorrow night, we can watch a film and just relax in here."

"That sounds like a lovely idea," I smiled. "Seven is the time we both have to be up?"

 "Yes," he grinned. "Let's go to sleep. You've got me tired now." He leaned over kissing my forehead and holding me close to his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.6K 24
#1 in royalmarriage She's a human, but he's not. What happens when she gets kidnapped from her world to be the bride of a prince of 'The Other World'.
7.2K 1.2K 18
Nailah marries and life goes on *this is book two you must read book one before you understand *
33.1K 1.4K 11
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in harrystylesfanfic] Two souls have been searching for each other from one life to the next. Maybe in this lifetime, they will...
1K 27 7
And here is the sequel to my first book in this series, it's sort of about getting married to Harry. You'll read about both the preparations and the...