With souls, Paired

Bởi farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... Xem Thêm

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 60

1.2K 147 28
Bởi farslimah

Somehow, the rebels had made it past the ground floor barricade they had made and now they were just outside the barricade to the floor Tawfiq and Dean were on.

Luckily for them they could hear the chopper approaching from afar.

They both looked at each other.

"You go. I'll hold them."

They both said simultaneously.

"I should have known we both had the same thoughts in mind." Dean chuckled.

"You'll go, Dean. You have to." Tawfiq said seriously.

"I won't, T. So that means you'll have to go first." Dean shrugged.

Tawfiq sighed.

The chopper finally landed on the roof of the building. The building wasn't strong enough for a chopper to land on so they had to hurry up.

"Rock, paper, scissors then?" Dean suggested.

"You want us to decide who could die with Rock Paper Scissors?" Tawfiq chuckled.

"God, I love you, man. But you're just stupid." Tawfiq laughed.

"Well you don't want to go and I don't want to so it's fair enough to use Rock Paper Scissors to decide."

"We're not using Rock Paper Scissors, Dean. So either you go or we both stay and pray we both don't die." Tawfiq stated.

"Bella will burn my ghost if I die."

"Naima too. Naima too."
They both sighed.

"I guess we're both staying."

"Me too."

Tawfiq turned to see Karim and basically face palmed himself mentally.

"What are you doing here? My God both of you are foolishly stubborn." Dean groaned.

The doors were being shaken now. They'd breakthrough it any minute.

"The pilot said we have five minutes before the building collapses. So let's go." Karim informed.

Everyone was quiet for a while before they heard the door screech open. One rebel somehow squeezed his way through it and aimed at Tawfiq. Everything happened so fast that they didn't have any time to react.

He fired his gun.

Tawfiq couldn't move. He wanted to say something but nothing was coming out from his mouth.
The bullet didn't hit him because Dean was standing in front of him out of nowhere.

"No!" Karim screamed and shot the rebel right in the head.

The others were trying to push the barricade away to get to them.

Dean fell on his knees.

"Why the fuck are you smiling!" Tawfiq growled.

"I just took a bullet for you." He managed to chuckle.

"This isn't the time for this! Let's move." Karim ordered.

Tawfiq held Dean up as Karim kept shooting at anyone who managed to get through the small opening.

"Don't worry, T. I'll live. I can even walk." Dean chuckled and let Tawfiq go to prove his words.

"I got hit in the shoulder, don't make a big fuss. I've been hit at worse places and I still survived."

Tawfiq groaned in annoyance as he turned to help Karim shoot.

He was glad at least that Dean was fine.

They made their way quickly to the roof.

"Hurry up! This place won't hold!" Major Azaan gestured for them to hurry up.

There were still a few rebels behind them. Karim and Tawfiq were holding them off as Dean made his way to the chopper since he couldn't shoot.

Azaan helped Dean unto the chopper. It was a big chopper since they didn't know how many people they were extracting. That's why the building was getting shaky so quickly.

"In five seconds, we'll make a run for it." Tawfiq said to Karim as they kept shooting at the oncoming rebels.

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One. Go. Go."

They both stopped shooting and bolted straight to the chopper.

They got inside and one military personnel used the machine gun on the chopper to fire at the rebels shooting at them.

The chopper took off the building and a few heartbeats later the building collapse unto the ground.

Everyone was quiet. No one said a word.

Jyra started to laugh. She couldn't control herself.

"Oh my God I thought we were going to die there at one point and then....you...then....helicopter...then...boom...building..."

Not surprisingly, Dean joined her in laughing and a while later somehow everyone found everything funny. Even Billy was laughing.

They had saved Zaira and managed to get all the people behind her kidnapping.

And no one died. This was a big win. For a second there, they had all thought someone would have definitely died. Because well someone always dies.
But for once everything went just how they had wanted it to.

That was a big win. A really big one.

Karim went to sit closer to where Zaira was lying, still unconscious. He brushed away her hair from her face and smiled.

I'll protect with everything I have from now on.
No one will hurt you again.
You'll be my pair for the rest of my life.
I promise you that.

~

"Ameenah?" Karim narrowed his eyes.

That was definitely her. She run to him.

"I thought you were staying back." Karim said.

"I was going to at first. But when the people came for my brother he said I'd broken my promise to my father."

"That?"

"I'll take care of him. I'll keep him safe. That was the last thing I had promised him before he died." She paused.
"Besides, I will be back. I will stop this war one way or the other. But now...I'm still just a kid." Ameenah chuckled.

"That's good."

"You seem to have found your lover." Ameenah looked at the medical tent.

"My wife." Karim corrected.

"No wonder you were so anxious. I hope she's fine."

"She'll be okay. She's been put in a medical induced coma because her injuries are too serious." Karim explained.

He wanted to talk to her but the military doctors said it was necessary because she was healing too slowly.

"She'll get better. Who wouldn't when you've got a superhero for a husband."

Karim laughed.

"You know where your father will send us? I hope it isn't an orphanage or weird foster home." Ameenah chuckled nervously.

"You scared?" Karim chuckled.

"I won't put you two in an orphanage, so rest assured." Tawfiq said from behind her.

"Where will you send us?" Ameenah asked.

"You have to send us together somewhere nice. Or else I'll sue you for attempted murder on a minor." Ameenah smirked.

"I have a few places in mind but I'll have to speak to the people who will be taking you in first." Tawfiq explained.

"I understand. I'm going to look for Hakeem. Excuse me." Ameenah left Karim and his father alone to look for Hakeem.

He had to be with that Zain and Michael fellow messing with computers, she thought.

"When are we leaving?" Karim asked.

"Azaan says they're not leaving for a while but we'll get a military plane to send us to the UAE and send Marilyn and her people to the US." Tawfiq informed.

"I want to go home. I don't like this place." Karim muttered.

"Me neither. Marilyn won't be pleased to leave Zaira with you. I have a feeling she wants to take her to the US with her."

"She doesn't have a choice. She's my wife so I decide where she goes." Karim firmly stated.

"You don't need to divorce..." Tawfiq had decided to give her a chance. She wasn't that bad when you thought about it.

"I want to. I have to. The basis of the first marriage wasn't right. We'll start off fresh and for all you know we'll get married two days after our divorce." Karim smiled.

"Whatever you say, Karim."

"I can't wait to see Samia again. I thought I might never see her again at one point." Karim mumbled.

"You'll get to see your daughter soon. Stop being so impatient. There are still a few more days till the military plane can come for us so you better get busy or you'll find yourself whining all day about going home." Tawfiq eyed him.

Karim exhaled.

"I'm glad we all made it out alive."

"Me too."

~

"How can I thank you, Azaan?"

"King Jalil said you'd say that and I'm to tell you to involve your troops. You've seen the state of this country with your own eyes. We need all the help we can get. And if you still think it's unsafe for your men you can let them come with us as a joint force. They wouldn't be able to tell the difference." Azaan said to him.

"Hmm. I see. I'll talk to Jalil." Tawfiq simply said to him and he nodded in understanding.

They were getting on the plane to leave after five long torturous days for Karim. It wouldn't have been so bad if Zaira was awake but she was still in a comatose state.
The doctors were right though. She had got back so color to her skin and her hollow cheeks had started to fill up. She looked much better than she had when they found her. They had to travel with one doctor too in case something happened mid flight.

They were now finally returning home with everyone including Yasmine, Hamid and Jafar.
Another reason why Karim wanted to get home quickly was because of them. Especially Hamid and Jafar. He held his Aunt to her promise.
Torture would be a small description of what he was going to do to them.

Hakeem and Ameenah were also going with them.

The plane took off after a while and Karim had wanted to sleep at first but he also wanted to look at Zaira's face. The latter won and he looked at Zaira's face during the whole trip. How far he had fallen.
He didn't want to return back either way.

They landed in the UAE a few hours later and before they got off the plane, Marilyn held him aside.

"I'm only letting you take her because she needs the best care she can get. And I know you won't hesitate to ensure that. But after she's well, you have to respect whatever she decides to do. Stay with you or leave."

"She'll stay with me, don't worry." Karim assured her.

"Let's hope so." She said to him.

"I hope we meet again someday, Karim. As long as we both know Zaira, I'm positive we will meet again." Marilyn smiled before getting back into her seat.

Karim nodded slightly as he walked by the stretcher Zaira was on.

A few of their own soldiers took charge of taking Yasmine, Hamid and Jafar out of their binds and out of the plane.

Karim watched as they were put into a car to be sent away.

Their time had finally come to an end.

Karim inhaled deeply.

Finally fresh air.

They were all safe now.

Everything had finally come to an end.

_____________________________
Five‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Five Freaking Updates‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😮😮
I feel proud 🥺🥺❤️❤️
This is what y'all get for being so patient with me🥺❤️
And don't worry...this is not the end...there are still stuff waiting to happen...Anyways we got to chapter 60😮😮‼️🥺
Ma Shaa Allah 😌🤲🏾🤲🏾
I'm thankful to y'all🥺❤️
Jazak Allah
COMMENTS ‼️‼️❤️

#VCS

CIAO❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

497K 24.2K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
633K 27.3K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...