Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Devils and Angels

3.3K 65 11
By Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

"Alright. One more time."

"Get wrecked!" Hyoudo began charging at me with his magic sending a giant blast at me to force a barrier to be made. He eventually found a way around me to try a new move of his. "Alright. Time to bust it out!" He found a way thanks to my training to use the magic power that divides people to be used as a weapon. "Zone Blast!" A shockwave was felt to send me a bit of a distance before placing my feet into the dirt to stop. "Now that was awesomAAAAHHH!" I smacked him into a tree to end this fight with my win.

"Not bad. Still got some work to go. If you keep this up though, you'll probably beat me by the time I'm an old man as opposed to being a pile of ashes." I laughed a bit for the perv to start getting up.

"You could at least be a little nicer."

"Trust me, you are improving a lot." My timer on my phone started to beep to say that I needed to get moving. "I gotta call this here. I promised Sona I'd take her out on a date yesterday."

"Nice. Getting some action toda-DWAH!" I smack him with my tail to make him have some manners to one of my ladies.

"This is why you're still a virgin. Granted how I stopped being one isn't a good example, but that's besides the point." I finished my water bottle before turning into my cat form to start cleaning myself.

"I swear dude, I have no idea how you get so much tail when you're just a cat."

"I also don't have my mind in the gutter half the day with the other half thinking of ways to have my mind in the gutter."

"HEY! I DO OTHER THINGS THAN JUST THINK OF BOOBS!"

"Like?" He stopped for a minute before coming up with nothing. "My point." I transformed back and started walking home. "You are a perv, that much is clear. Though you are a nice guy all things considered."

"Thanks man." I walk away with a spare set of clothes ready to change into.

Xenovia POV:

Izuku and Sona began walking down the steps looking rather nice while talking for me to elbow Irina for her attention.

"Ow. What is it?" I motioned you them for her to watch from her book to see them head out.

"We'll be back later." Irina and myself head out with Katsumi and Eri watching TV not paying much attention.

"Just remember the f you get it on with Deku to use some kind of protection. I ain't having another chick get in front of me getting his kittens."

"That's so horrid for you to say in front of Eri!" Irina shouted for Katsumi to point towards her ears and present her having headphones watching a cartoon.

"Fair enough. Kuro. Wanna go for a walk?"

"Meow! Yeah!" The cat seemed to want a walk with us to jump on Irina's shoulder. We headed out to follow Izuku and Xenovia with hopes to find out if they are going to procreate today.

In town

We had began to follow the two into town to notice them walking into a small cafe. 'It would be fine for them to eat if they plan to have intercourse, right?'

"I have the feeling we're eavesdropping on a date." Irina felt somewhat bad doing this while I noticed some small bits about them that seemed rather...cute.

"Let's try to get closer." We decided to put on our masks with mustaches on them and sunglasses to remain incognito while getting somewhat closer to them.

"Why do I have to wear one? Meow?"

"Shh. You'll get us caught." We listened closely for them to be having a conversation.

"So then these two jerks stepped on my tail with the blond trying to make me madder than I already was."

"Well the ball headed one probably didn't help making a comment about touching women's chests. So what happened after that?"

"I beat the crap out of them and left them in a state that they're probably still traumatized by it."

The two started to laugh a bit with them seeming to feel kinda bad laughing. "Wait, so Izuku beat two people up?"

"Would appear."

"You know, that reminds me of two people that came in as first years through transfers. One was a little dwarf looking boy with purple balls on his head and the other was a blond that seemed....odd."

"Superiority complex for the blond and a strange interest in boobs for the other?"

"That's from the rumors I hear of them."

"Mineta and Monoma. They get out of hand, just tell them that you've got a guard kitty that knows how to give them a 'meow motha fucka." He says this while extending his right pointer's claw for both myself and Irina to nearly fall over with laughter. "Are you two done playing crappy spy now?"

We froze for a minute realizing we may have been caught. "We knew you were in here the whole time. So would you two please come over with Kuro and explain to us why you are pretending to be sneaky?"

We came over for Izuku to move to Sona's side of the booth we were in to put us in front of them. "How did you know?"

"You think I wouldn't be able to smell you two? I could smell reborn devil on you and reborn angel on you from a mile away. Not only that, but I smelled me on Kuro to know that it had to be the two of you. But the mustaches? Really? We're not eight when we can fool each other that easily. So why don't we just skip the formalities and go right into dumping the litter box of what crap you two were trying to pull."

I was somewhat silent before answering. "I wanted to see if you two were going to commence intercourse today." Both looked at me a little difficult for words.

"....What I do with Izuku is my own business. If we were to do it, we would not simply tell you about it."

"But Katsumi tells us all about her's as well as almost every other girl. Last week Mina and Nejire were talking to us about a three way you did with them and how they 'milked you dry' as they put it." Irina points this out with Kuro hopping on the table to eat some of Izuku's food.

Izuku looked at Sona before motioning to us. "*sigh* Fine. We were planning to. What of it?"

"Well umm....I was wondering if....you'd be able to bring us in as well." I didn't know what to say for Izuku to ask.

"Why?"

"The church never taught us about sex since it was deemed a sin to commit such acts." I felt disgusted with myself realizing this to begin praying for forgiveness. "Please lord, forgive me for my shameful-AAHH!" My head began to hurt with both Sona and Kuro holding their heads down as well.

"That looked like it hurt."

"A praying devil. *snort* Kinda funny." Izuku and Irina held a laugh a bit while we recovered.

"So you two wish to join us today with that."

"Y-yes. Michel had told me that it was fine for me to sleep with Izuku and umm...." Irina didn't want to admit it, but she's told me that she's desired Izuku even though it was a sin.

"Fine. There's a karaoke bar down the way, we'll do a few songs and then we'll begin." We nodded before Izuku paid for the meal and walked out with Sona with us in tow.

3rd person POV:

As the group of four and the cat familiar made their way into the karaoke bar, Sona checked them in and allowed a private booth for them. When they got to the room, Irina and Xenovia ran to the machine to look at the songs.

"What should we sing first?"

"Ohhh! Let's do this one!" The two typed in the song to have a small rhythm play.

Xenovia began with trying to make it actually look like she was trying to convince Irina over something. When Irina began, she started to bring out her wings to start flying while singing. Both seemed to get the idea of trying to debate with one another to the point it surprised both Sona and Izuku to the point they actually found it amazing. Izuku even began stinging his tails side by side as a way to say he was enjoying it.

"Why don't you go next Izuku?" Sona suggested for Izuku to go up and find something.

The sound of the music was unique to Sona, but Irina had heard it to start smiling. Both girls looked for her to explain it was a song made from One Piece about a pervy cook. Izuku kept singing for him to start to get into the song a bit. Eventually, Irina started to swing to the sound of the music too for her to go over to the catboy and start dancing a bit with him. When the song ended, the group looked at Sona waiting for her to come up.

"I don't sing."

"C'mon. It's in good fun here. Nobody will judge you."

"*sigh* Fine." She went up to pick a short song to get it done and over with.

She went with a song that was about half the size of the original just to avoid the embarrassment with her hardly able to get through that without blushing to no end. When she finished, Izuku had a huge smirk on his face hearing this.

"Not able to stand up and sing, are we?"

"S-shut up!" She went back to the couch where Izuku continued making jokes with her.

"Who would've thought the mighty Sona Sitri would be so embarrassed over something so simple as singin-" Izuku was tackled to the couch by Sona who held him down. Thinking she'd get the better, Sona tried to smirk to only see Izuku smile more. "I like the way this is going. Maybe we can skip the love motel and go right into the action here."

Sona blushed a bit before taking off her top. "Fine. At least this will be a first for me. You know, those that you took while you were nothing but a mindless animal?"

"You're gonna never let me live that down, will you? Kuro. Lock the door." The cat did as he was asked and hid for Izuku to grip Sona's back and bring her down to his face. "I'm going to love playing with a kitty today."

Lemon warning 🍋

Izuku started a makeout session with Sona for her to try and hold some dominance by fighting with Izuku's tongue. The roughness of it began to make her lose the ability to do this and have Izuku start exploring her mouth. Meanwhile, his hands went up to her bra to slide into it and begin fondling her breasts. She moaned into his mouth before feeling his tails yank her underwear off and rub her slit. Just like before, her body was being toyed with. But this time she allowed it and held some form of enjoyment.

"Izuku." The dark haired cat looked over to see both Irina and Xenovia a little flushed. Remembering that they weren't alone, Sona got up and felt her body was already prepared.

"I think we should get this show on the road." Izuku agreed to drop his pants and show his footlong dick to everyone. Irina immediately covered her eyes with peeking through one of her fingers while Xenovia was in shock at the size.

"No wonder Katsumi says you are a beast in the bedroom." The blue haired girl began pulling off her shirt and unclipping her bra before being stopped by Sona.

"I'm going first." Xenovia backed off with the dark haired devil grabbing a condom and some lubricate to place on his dick. "Now Izuku. I think I deserve a little more of a kinder event. Wouldn't you agree?" Izuku nodded as Sona laid him back and positioned his dick to her entrance. In one go, she put everything inside with a bit of a moan from it. "Nnngh! You really are large Izuku."

She started to hop on his lap while keeping her hands on the catboy's chest to keep him from moving. Small moans came from Sona with Izuku feeling her body coil around him. Wanting to allow her the first she didn't have, he moved her hands to have Sona fall on his chest. "What are you doin-Mmph!" She was cut off by Izuku kissing her. The two melted into this with Sona wrapping her arms around Izuku's head while he wrapped his around her waist. They soon changed positions for Izuku to be on top of her, slamming his hips into Sona. Her body felt his embrace to make her voice be heard by their onlookers. Soon enough, Izuku pulled off of her mouth with a bit of a pained look on his face.

"I'm gonna knot soon." Sona felt his dick bulge in her to understand this.

"It's ok. I'm almost there too." Their breathing began to get a little more rugged before Izuku gave one last thrust to shove his knot inside and pour the contents of his essence into the condom. The act made Sona grip Izuku with all her might as her body shook from the act. Trying to keep from holding as much discomfort, Izuku kissed Sona while pulling his knot out for her to only shout a little. He then looked to Irina and Xenovia who were either trying to hide their face, or watching with marvel.

"So should we need to worry about foreplay or something?" Xenovia questioned for Izuku to let a sigh out.

'Sometimes I question the churches ability to teach things.' Izuku breathed in before expelling a purple gas from his mouth. When the two smelled it, it was as if their bodies were on fire. "That should help make the two of you with being ready for the act. Long story why I know how to do that." Both fell to their knees with Izuku getting rid of the condom and seeing the two undressing. "Maybe we can do a threeway here."

He placed Irina on top of Xenovia with the two unable to think straight. To help the two, Izuku made a magic circle for both where the pain they would feel next was nonexistent before slamming Into Irina first She held her breath as her eyes rolled back feeling her insides be shaped to fit Izuku. As he pulled out, her breath began to return with Izuku now pointing his dick to Xenovia's entrance. His dick slid right in with the feel being more of a snug fit as if they were rather comparable with one another. He continued this act of moving from one to the other to have Irina's insides grip him with Xenovia's touching the right spots. The three kept going before Izuku leaned down to both the girls to begin kissing them. Xenovia held a face as if she was barely able to keep herself conscious while Irina began to stick her tongue out feeling absolute pleasure from the experience. Soon, Izuku's dick started to swell a bit inside them for him to speak up.

"I'm gonna knot soon. Open your mouths." The girls did this with Izuku moving a bit faster for Irina and Xenovia to start nearing their end. They soon climaxed to spray Izuku with their juices before he pulled out to move to their faces. He shot directly into their mouths for them to have some leak out onto their lips. The four laid in the room unable to move with Kuro jumping onto the pile of clothes that they wore to sleep for a bit as well.

Lemon end🍋

Few hours later, Izuku POV:

As we returned to the dorms, Irina and Xenovia were having a little trouble walking for me to carry them both on my back. Kuro decided to hop on as well as a way to get a free ride back. Lazy cat, but I'd do the same if I was him.

"You both ok?"

"I've been worse." Xenovia states with a smirk while Irina seems to be more interested with holding my back.

"You're so muscly for a cat. I like it."

"Thanks...I think."

"I'm hungry. Can we hurry it up? Meow."

"Alright you overgrown hairball. I'm moving." Sona starts to laugh at me a little with us getting in front of the dorms.

"To be honest, I never expected my life to go this way."

"I'm sorry if it's not the greatest."

She turned to me to place a hand on my face. "I never said it was undesirable. To be fair, I actually enjoy our relationship somewhat." Sona gave me a small peck on my lips before walking inside.

'To be honest. I kinda like my life too.' I walk into the room to see Itsuka and Eri training with martial arts to kinda make me happy.

"Alright Eri. Time for the pose I taught you." She nodded for both to turn around to me and hold their hands in a cat pose.

"Meow!"

I was silent with this while my tail began to poof up. "Mmmmmrrrrooooowwwww."

And that finishes this chapter. See how Izuku handles himself next time with finals coming up. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 464 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
5.3K 218 20
MHA is a story of how Izuku starts as an underdog without a quirk But gets it gifted by the number 1 hero and he makes his way through one of the bes...
86.6K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...
6.1K 172 13
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...