I Can't Live Without You (WMB...

By ACHarris

This is the sequel to Bestfriend's In Love so I suggest you read that first before reading this. Since the u... More

I Can't Live Without You
Welcome Home
The Detective
The Kangaroo
Destruction
Bullshit
Revenge
Regret
Lies
Sleeping With The Enemy
When The Hoe Comes A Knockin'
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
The Day All Hell Broke Loose
Surprise!
Missing You
I Can't Live Without You
Trials and Tribulations
Lust
The Marine VS. The Detective
Uh Oh!
The Truth
Two Can Keep A Secret If One Of Them Is Dead
Confessions
Stressing
Me and My Broken Heart
La Familia
The Vickie Show
Hypocrites
New Book!!
Why Lord?!
New Book! "This Is A Story About A Boy"

Let's "Talk"

2.1K 82 21
By ACHarris

"What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. Don't complain."

― Maya Angelou

"Never miss a good chance to shut up."

― Will Rogers

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

― Mark Twain

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."

― Gloria Steinem

Dallas~

"Daddy!" Vickie squealed jumping on me.

"Hey Babygirl I missed you. What are you doing here?"

"I had missed you so I asked momma if I could come and see you. She brought me to you. Why you at Uncle Justyn house daddy? Why you don't come home?"

"Daddy made mommy really sad so I have to wait awhile before I come back. But don't worry, its grown up stuff."

"Momma said to Uncle Austin you act like a child. Then it's not grown up stuff, silly goose."

No your mom is being a child because she can't just get over it already and let me come back home.

"Okay my love what do you want to do today?"

"I wanna see Ty!"

"I knew you would. Let's go."

"Yay!"

She jumped off my lap screaming and ran outside the front door.

I sighed grabbing my shoes and put them on. It's been about two weeks since I've been home. Laya hasn't called or texted me. When she has doctors' appointments she makes Austin tell me then I meet her at the doctor's office. We never speak the whole time. Its killing me on the inside. I wish she'd just talk to me that way I could explain myself and she'd understand why I did what I did. This wasn't all my fault.

I left out of Justyns and drove with Vickie down to the country. I drove down a dirt road until I got to his house. Every time he moves he always gotta go somewhere far out. But I guess that's the price of being a drug lord. Living in Solitary.

I tried helping Vickie out the car but she just scrambled away from me and went charging for the door. I caught up to her and was getting ready to knock when Ty swung the door open looking pissed.

"Ty!" Vickie squealed.

He smirked and picked her up.

"Hi Bonita I missed you."

"I missed you more!"

"Wassup Dallas. Heard you cheated."

"Yea I'm sure. What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Dad's being a bitch cause mom left him again."

"No bad words Ty." Vickie scolded him.

"I'm sorry love." He apologized kissing her hand. "You wanna go see Aunt Clem and get ice cream?!"

"Oh My Grapes Yes! Daddy I can go?!"

"Yes and be careful. Stay away from sunflowers and Tyson watch her."

"I am. I am."

I shook my head and kissed Vickie on her head before walking inside.

I entered the living room and he was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt with a bottle of whisky next to him. I sat next to him and he looked at me and shook his head.

"I was suppose to get some people to break yo leg but I'm too hurt to do it. Plus I'd be a hypocrite if I did." He spoke.

"You cheated too?" I asked.

"Yep. Dumbly. Drunkly."

"Clem left?"

"You know it."

"Took the kids?"

"Of course."

"I won't let Laya leave me. She tried but it ain't happening. I left the house for awhile but I'm coming back today. No matter what she says."

"So you tryna piss her off and become single and homeless?"

"What you mean?"

Blake sat up and sighed then turned to me.

"Laya, she like a little sister to me. You hurt her then you hurt me. You know Justyn asked me to put a hit out on you. But I didn't cause I cheated too. We're both pieces of shit. The only difference between me and you is I'm giving my lady space. Did I beg her to stay? No. Did I want her to stay? Yes. You holding Laya captive is what's keeping her from forgiving you. So stop being the fucking piece of shit boyfriend that everybody hates, including the mother fuckers reading this shit and get your shit together for your kids and for yourself."

"Then where am I gonna stay."

"You can stay in one of my condos. I don't want your ass here. You got too much negative energy. You always crying and shit. You need some balls Dallas. And-"

"Okay Blake damn."

"Oh and one more thing."

"What no-"

He took the top off his ring revealing the little knife in it and stabbed me in my knee.

"Blake what the fuck?!"

"You know I'm bipolar with anger issues, and trust me, it's one hell of a combination."

He tossed me a rag and I placed it over my knee applying pressure while he passed me a shot.

"You'll be alright." He confirmed. "So why you not at home packing yo shit."

"Austin told me Diamond is back and I've gotten beat up enough already."

"Why she wait so long to come back." He said more to himself than me.

"What you mean?"

"Me and Clem were on our honeymoon two years ago in England when I saw her at some restaurant with this big ass wanna be British black dude. I told her she need to take her ass home cause all this searching shit was boring."

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

"Wasn't my problem. Her ass apparently wasn't tryna come home. What woman wouldn't wanna fuck a big black dude with a British accent."

I took a deep sigh laying my head back when the door opened.

"Daddy I saw Auntie Clem and the twins!" Vickie yelled jumping on Blake. "Hi Uncle!"

"Hi Love Muffin." He greeted. "Your mom say anything about me?" He asked Ty.

"Yep. She said to burn in hell with Dallas."

"Well Then," Blake and I remarked.

"Daddy I'm ready to go see momma." Vickie tells me.

"Don't you wanna stay with me a little longer."

"No thank you."

I rolled my eyes while Ty laughed and kissed Vickie on the cheek.

"Bye Bonita."

"Bye Ty!" She squealed.

"Gimme kiss Muffin." Blake told her.

She gave him a hug and a kiss then grabbed my hand walking me out the house.

We got in my car and drove off going home. I pulled up and helped Vickie out then walked in the house.

"Momma!" Vickie yelled.

Laya laughed and picked her giving her a kiss.

"Why are you screaming?" Laya whispered.

"Ty give Vickie lots of Ice Cream," Vickie whispered back.

"Why don't you go upstairs and play okay. I need to talk to Daddy."

She nodded then came over to me and gave me a hug then went upstairs.

I looked at Laya seeing the glow on her skin. It looked so sexy. She looked like a glowing piece of chocolate. I stood in front of her gently placing my hand on her stomach. I felt a hand against mine and my heart fluttered.

"How are they?"

"They're okay Dallas."

I nodded and removed my hand going upstairs. I went our room and in the closet. I reached up and grabbed a suitcase and packed my clothes and shoes in it.

"What are you doing?" Laya asked me.

"Giving you your space."

"Oh I know that. Blake called me and told me he stabbed you. But you'll need a bigger suitcase. I need you to take Austin too. He can't stay here with Diamond and her husband it's too much for him."

"Can we talk?"

She nodded and sat down on the couch in the closet. I sat next to her and told her everything. From when I cheated. To the second time I did it. To finding out I had a STD . I even told her about the bomb I dropped in that detectives toilet.

She didn't speak. She just looked at me. She closed her eyes then opened them.

"You fucked her twice."

"And you kissed that Jimmy dude."

"His name is Jacob." She told me walking out the closet and sitting on the bed. I followed her out and stood in front of her.

"I wouldn't give a fuck if his name was John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! You still did it. Two wrongs don't make a right. You-"

"Fuck you! We are not together. We broke up! We are not together. I didnt do shit wrong! You fucked her twice! I hate you Dallas! What did I do for you to have to cheat?! What?! Tell me! Fucking tell me! You dirty dick bitch tell me!"

She layed her head back draping an arm over her eyes and cried.

I couldn't speak. I could see so much rage. I did this to her, I made her this way. This is my fault.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead whispering in her ear.

"I'm sorry."

And with that I grabbed my suitcase and left. I was gonna change for her. And show her I was more than just a cheater.

*Blake and Ty*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 9 5
This story takes place in the streets of "Las AngelDust." We follow a group of 7 kids, Junovi, Rio, Aiyanna, Paolo, Ornella, Zy, and Makani. This is...
283K 7.6K 47
The secret. the divorce. Suicidal. Weak. Brother. Jordan. Trent. Mom. Father. All these things...explain Skylar Lynn Alfaro's life. Sky hasn't seen...
1.1K 155 28
First of all, if a feel like ANY characteristics of this book are base off of one of your ideas, feel free to take some credit or something, but it's...
Inhale By s3quoya

Fanfiction

143K 4.8K 35
Harmony lives in a abusive home. She is from Cali(california) but moved to Nola( New Orleans) a year after her mom died. Harmony mom died with cancer...