Yes, Boss

By RoseWriter_

The number one rule to business is ruthlessness, it's always worked for Harry anyway. More

prologue
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
Authors Note - The Abortion Debate.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
Authors Note;
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight - christmas special #1
ninety nine - christmas special #2
one hundered.
one hundered and one.
one hundered and two
one hundered and three.
one hundered and four.
one hundered and five.
one hundered and six.
one hundered and seven.
one hundered and eight.
one hundered and nine.
one hundered and ten.
one hundered and eleven.
one hundered and twelve.
one hundered and thirteen
one hundered and fourteen.
one hundered and fifteen.
one hundered and sixteen.
one hundered and seventeen
one hundered and eighteen.
one hundered and nineteen.
one hundered and twenty.
SEQUEL TO YES, BOSS 'POWER TRIP' FIRST PART UP

eleven.

31.7K 922 376
By RoseWriter_

Flora. 

I'm half asleep, it's a Sunday afternoon and after a well deserved lay in this morning I have acomplished nothing. I sigh as my phone buzzes, rolling over from my comfy position reluctantly, I'm completely into the new series of Pretty Little Liars and have barely left my bedroom all weekend. 

'Harry; Can you pick up my suit from the dry cleaners and bring it to me asap, I need it tonight. xx'

He has to be joking. He's never asked me to come to his house before - I have no idea really where he lives. But how do I say no. Do I dare say no?

'But it's a Sunday? xx' 

I reply and instantaneously his typing symbol comes up. 

'Princess, it's in your contract - are you saying no, then?' 

I gulp, getting up out of bed with a disappointed mumble. 

'Sure, Boss. I'm coming, what's your address?'  

He sends me his address promptly as I look in the mirror, I tug my hair out of the scraggly top knot it has previously been shoved up in, searching for some actual clothes frantically, wondering if me taking a long time will piss him off. I manage to find a pair of black leggings and an over-sized stripy t-shirt, pulling them on and ruffling my hair a little more. I grab a pair of black suede ankle boots and quickly slick some mascara on, grabbing my leather jacket, phone and bag before heading out of the room, rubbing lip balm into my lips as I descend the stairs. 

My mum is in the kitchen, clearing up from Sunday lunch. She looks nothing like me, she's tall with blonde hair and blue eyes, although a lot of people say we've got the same smile. 

"Mum can I take the car?" I ask, speeding to a halt on the tiles. We share a car, living in London there's really no point in us having seperate ones, also nowhere to park, but I like driving and I figure on a Sunday the traffic won't be terrible. 

"Of course love, where are you off to?" She frowns, looking at the clock on the wall. 

"Just a quick work call" I say, taking the keys from the side with a rattle and waving quickly as I leave. A little out of breath from my mad dash. 

I was right, the roads aren't so bad and it's pretty easy going as I drive through central London towards Hampstead, of course Harry lives in Hampstead, I couldn't see him anywhere else. I turn up the Catfish and The Bottlemen Album that's playing, one of my favourite bands, tapping my fingers rhythmically on the wheel as I navigate the lanes and pedestrians. 

I don't come round this way much, but it's so green - pretty odd for central London, full of well kept parks and three story town houses. Gorgeous though, I think as I drive past Primrose Hill, nearing Hampstead Heath, having picked up Harry's suit, placed neatly in a Burberry suit bag I hang it in the back of the car to keep it straight. Something tells me he wouldn't take kindly to creased trousers.

I pull up outside Harry's house, it's completely white washed and gated, shut off from the road, I'm unsure where to park, all his parking must be inside the gates, I park askew on the curb. It's never been my strong point, if I'm honest. I grab the suit and my phone, heading to the gate, I press the buzzer and I hear a click as the gate is opened, stepping through onto the large gravel driveway, his house is on a corner, over looking the heath, and his drive stretches right round to the back. A black range rover is parked in the prime spot, and a porsche next to that.

I walk quickly to the black front door, knocking the gold knocker and bouncing up and down on my heels in the bitter spring air, waiting for him to answer. Sure enough he appears at the door, I've never seen him this casual, black skinny jeans and a plain black long sleeve t-shirt with a few buttons at the front. It sits tightly against his torso and biceps. Perhaps the most surprising thing - his long brown curls are tied loosely into a man bun, wisps coming free here and there,  it's not a look I thought I would ever like on a guy.. but now I see him like this..

"Ah, Flora, hey" He says, stepping back and gesturing me to come in, I hesitate in stepping into the hall, it has dark polished floorboards and the inside is as white as the outside, it smells like fragranced candles if I'm honest, didn't have him down as that kind of guy. 

"I, um, bought your dry cleaning"  I say dumbly as he walks through the hall and I feel like I have to follow him as he turns left into a large kitchen, it has a wall of full length windows, displaying a preened garden, the counter tops are black and marble and I think I could probably see my face in the floor tiles. There's a large island in the center with stools. 

"Thanks, you can just stick it on there" He says with a friendly grin. Leaning back on a counter casually, sizing me up, or maybe staring me down. I'm not sure, I squirm a little under his gaze, as usual. 

"You look cute, today" He says, his lips curling into a smirk. The way they always do. I almost reply that he does too, but I stop myself, god that would have been embarassing. 

"Thankyou" I mumble, staring at my feet. 

"Can I get you a drink, tea? coffee? Something stronger?" He says, devilishly, heading into a cupboard and taking out two tumbler glasses and a bottle of smirnoff vodka. 

"Erm.." I hestitate but he's pouring the glasses anyway - that's more than a measure. He tops them up with coke, sliding one smoothly across the counter to me and I have to grab it klutzily so it doesn't slip right off and smash on the floor. I hear him laugh at me and I grab the glass up, taking a gulp to cover my embarassment. I wrinkle my nose, putting the glass down. 

"Bit much for a Sunday afternoon, don't you think?" I say, sticking my tongue out in disgust. 

"I like my drinks strong princess" He shrugs, taking a large sip of his, his glass draining quickly. 

"Oh" I say, worried I've contradicted him. He places his glass on the counter pointedly, speaking.

"I don't understand how you're so god damn sweet, yet it gives me such dirty thoughts" He says. I bite my lip, having flash backs of the sauna earlier this week. 

"I.. I don't know" I squeak, his head snaps up. 

"Princess, why can't you just stop already" He says, heading towards me, I back off a tiny step, so my legs and back are pressed against his counter.  He pushes himself against me, one hand sliding around to hold my bum. 

"Stop what?" I whisper. Confused. He moans quietly from his throat, closing his eyes, and pushing himself against me, I can feel how prominent his hard on is through the thin material of my t-shirt. He backs off suddenly, like an animal spooked clenching up his fist.

"I can't control myself around you" He says, his voice just a growl. I pause, thinking over my options. This time I step towards him, and he seems surprised, I slip a hand under his t-shirt, placing a palm on his warm torso, it feels so firm under my touch, I run my nails along the tender skin and his hands are clenched against the counter top. I reach the skin of his snail trail running my hand down to the elastic of his boxers, dropping down smoothly onto my knees and fiddling with his belt buckle, undoing it easily and running my hand over his prominent bulge, warm under my hand. I tug his tight jeans down to his ankles, getting the awkward denim out of the way as I rub over his boxers slowly, he moans gently, I feel his whole body move with his breathing. Hooking my thumbs over the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down and taking hold of his large cock gently, running a thumb from tip to base and placing small kitten licks on the end as he quivers before me. 

I place my lips around the top bobbing my head gently, taking more and more each time as his cock hits the back of my throat making me gag quietly, the sound smothered by his length. I'm vaguely aware of his hands finding their way into my hair, tugging at the roots gently, urging me to take it all. I look up and see he's staring down at me and I carry on looking at him, taking him for as long as he likes, I force my tongue against his dick and he lets out a groan, pulling my hair harder. He forces me further onto his cock and I stroke his balls gently, I feel him tense up as he cums, grunting loudly as I swallow all the liquid, removing him from my mouth as I stand up. What the hell did I just do. He's just staring at me, a deep smirk at his lips as he pulls up his boxers and I wipe my lips, stepping back towards him, placing a hand on his neck and pulling him down towards me. 

"Taste it" I say innocently, kissing him gently as he forces his tongue into my mouth, his breathing heavy. Just then there's a noise at the front door,  and I jump back. Harry grabs his jeans, pulling them up and buckling his belt quicker than I have seen anyone do before, something tells me he's used to this. 

A pretty woman arrives at the door, a blonde haired toddler placed on her hip. She's tanned with platinum blonde hair and a friendly smile, clad in ripped skinny jeans and a vest. 

"Hey, I let myself in because you clearly can't answer your door bell" She rolls her eyes grinning at me as she places the toddler on top of the counter.

"Sorry, had to bring Lux, babysitting problems" She says, unpacking her bag. 

"It's cool, hey Luxy, how's it going?" He says, scooping her up as she pats at his face excitedly. 

"Oh, sorry, Flora, this is Lou, my hairdresser - she does a lot of our shoots too. Lou this is Flora, my new assisstant" He smiles and I step forward to shake Lou's hand with a grin.

"I was just going" I say, still blushing - my face feels hot anyway. I say my goodbyes and dash from the room. 

Harry. 

Lux trots up to me, grabbing at my leg needily. I look down, scooping her up into my lap. 

"What is it? What do you want you little monkey?" I ask. She pushes something rectangular to my chest with a little giggle. I take it from her, it's Flora's phone. 

********************************************************************************************************

Oh hey quick authors note; so this chapter ended up long as fuck, hope that's okay with you I just got so into writing okay! I thought I'd throw in a video of one of my favourite songs by 'Catfish and the Bottlemen' because they're one of my favourite bands (after 1D and 5sos don't panic y'all) so check it out while reading or whatever if you wanna. Thankyouuu so much for all your votes and comments I love you, keep reading! 

- Ro xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.6K 101
Book Song: Bad Blood by Sleeping At Last His eyes glowed. The emerald rimmed orbs dilating as he stares at me in the dark. The sense of intensity the...
265K 8.5K 30
Escapism (noun): the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy. M...
837K 22.1K 71
❝Black ink on porcelain skin in the form of Harry Styles❞ Harry Styles is a tattoo artist. Upon entering the shop, Selene is oblivious to the fact th...
421K 7.4K 62
In a town full of notorious gangs, it’s a choice between two. “You’re either with us or against us, it’s your choice.” What happens when one day Ava...