Overlooked Fate ~ Sequel

By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "OVERLOOKED LOVE" SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "OVERLOOKED LOVE" THEN DON'T READ THIS!!! How... More

Chapter 1 ~ No Control
Chapter 2 ~ Playful Love
Chapter 3 ~ The Suspicion
Chapter 4 ~ Taken
Chapter 5 ~ The Mystery Boy
Chapter 6 ~ The Plan to Split
Chapter 7 ~ Stuck
Chapter 8 ~ Take Off
Chapter 9 ~ Covered Lies
Chapter 10 ~ Crashed
Chapter 11 ~ Train Ride
Chapter 12 ~ Choppy Choppy
Chapter 13 ~ Meeting the Others
Chapter 14 ~ The Song House
Chapter 16 ~ Candy Robber
Chapter 17 ~ Attempt
Chapter 18 ~ The Marketplace
Chapter 19 ~ The Chase
Chapter 20 ~ The Search
Chapter 21 ~ Reset
Chapter 22 ~ Official
Chapter 23 ~ Bandaged Up
Chapter 24 ~ Found
Chapter 25 ~ Invading
Chapter 26 ~ RUN!
Chapter 27 ~ Locked Out
Chapter 28 ~ Game On
Chapter 29 ~ The Delivery
Chapter 30 ~ Bank Robbery
Chapter 31 ~ Hidden
Chapter 32 ~ The Temptation
Chapter 33 ~ Oppertunity
Chapter 34 ~ Once
Chapter 35 ~ Hope
Chapter 36 ~ Ruined
Chapter 37 ~ Last Straw
Chapter 38 ~ The Move
Chapter 39 ~ Warning
Chapter 40 ~ The Plan
Chapter 41 ~ Truth
Chapter 42 ~ The Cave
Chapter 43 ~ Caught
Chapter 44 ~ The Confrontation
Chapter 45 ~ Secret
Chapter 46 ~ Poor Escape
Chapter 47 ~ Far Away
Chapter 48 ~ Done and Free
Chapter 49 ~ The Fight
Chapter 50 ~ Cleared Up
Chapter 51 ~ Promise
Chapter 52 ~ Creepy
Chapter 53 ~ Exposed

Chapter 15 ~ Arrived

1K 45 369
By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

Marella's P.O.V

Marella's group pushed their way out of the train as fast as they could.

"C'mon!" Marella exclaimed, stepping off the train and darting her head around to see if she could spot the mysterious dude in the crowd of people.

"Why are we in such a rush?!" Dex exclaimed, struggling to catch up with his prosthetic leg.

"Uhm hello?! We can't let that Neverseen member get away," Marella exclaimed, continuing to push through the crowd of people.

"Um yes we can let them get away. They didn't take anything from us so why do we need to catch them?" Wylie asked.

Marella stopped to catch her breath. "We need to at least see what the man looks like so we can know what to look for if he comes after us again."

"Forget it, Marella. Let's just get out of here," Grady said.

"Um Marella? What happened to your wrist?" Edaline asked with worry, rushing over and pointing to Marella's wrist.

"Huh?" Marella looked down to see her wrist was blue. "Uhm— nothing!" She exclaimed, hiding her wrist behind her back.

"Did that dude hurt you?!" Dex asked, his eyes looking so intense.

"I'm fine— really," Marella said, though she felt pain spiking in her wrist.

"Okay, now I want to find that dude and give him a piece of my bat!" Grady growled, whipping out his spiked metal bat.

"GRADY!" Edaline hissed. "You can't just pull that out in public!"

Marella noticed people around them gasping and backing away.

"Grady, the dude probably left by now. We're too late," Marella said.

"Okay, BUT IF I FIND THAT DUDE AGAIN, I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF THE DNM!" Grady yelled out dramatically.

Now people started to look at Grady like he was psycho.

Marella felt her cheeks blush a little. "It's really nothing," she said, not sure if she should feel grateful or embarrassed.

"Too bad I don't have my wheel chair anymore. I would run him over with it," Dex mumbled.

Marella felt a smile tugging at her lips and felt herself relax a little.

"Okay, let's contact Forkle's group to let them know we arrived somewhat safely," Wylie suggested.

Marella nodded. "I have the Blackswan contact book right with me," she said, reaching for her pocket.

But when she stuck her hand in it there was nothing it in.

"Uhm, I had it right here," Marella whispered under her breath, checking her other pocket.

It was gone.

"Guys...I don't have it," Marella said, looking up.

"What do you mean you don't have it?!" Wylie asked.

"I don't know! I had it right in my pocket— maybe it fell off in the train..."

But then a thought came to Marella.

Wait...

"Dex, did you kiss me on the train? Like in the dark?" Marella asked.

Dex did a double take and let out a laugh. "Uhm what?"

"Did you kiss me on the train when the lights were out?!" Marella asked again, remembering how strange it was when she had felt a pair of lips touch hers.

"Uh no...I was finding you. Did you want me to?" Dex asked, looking confused.

"Ah Dex that's not what I mean! Someone kissed me on the train in the dark— like a few seconds before you found me," Marella explained.

"Who?! Why?!" Dex demanded, narrowing his eyes now.

"I have no idea! I thought it was you!" Marella exclaimed. Her mind then played back to the moment.

She remembered she was kissed...

Oh...

Suddenly, Marella remembered feeling something touch her side when the person kissed her.

That person was the one who had taken the Blackswan contact book!

AND THEY KISSED HER TO DISTRACT HER!

It had to be...THAT NEVERSEEN DUDE!

EWWWWW!

Marella gagged. "What's wrong?!" Edaline asked.

"Uhm I think that Neverseen dude stole the book from me," Marella said.

"Well I think that's kind of obvious," Dex said.

"Well, I think that kiss was to distract me..." Marella mumbled, feeling like she was about to throw up.

It took everyone a second to realize what Marella was trying to say before they all exclaimed, "EWWWW!"

"ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! NOW THAT DUDE IS REALLY GONNA GET IT!" Grady shouted, his face looking angry.

"Oh I want in on that! No gross old man is touching my girl!" Dex added, wrapping an arm around Marella.

"Oh don't worry. I punched him hard in the face on the train," Marella said.

"Good girl," Edaline said, looking proud.

"Okay, it's fine. They may have stolen the contact book but we still have our phones to let the others know we are okay now that we have service," Wylie said, lifting up his phone.

"Okay good, let's do that first," Edaline said.

The group then quickly made a phone call to Mr. Forkle's group and luckily everyone was okay.

Apparently, today their group had made a trip to Mai and Quan's house and just found one important item that may be useful.

At least it was something.

They then made their way to the luggage pickup station and grabbed their things. They also grabbed Stowy who had been put with all the other pets on board and made their way out of there.

Eventually, Marella's group made their way around Nashville and found a decent hotel they could crash in for now.

They unpacked, got themselves cleaned up which was a relief.

Marella found dirt and mud in places dirt and mud shouldn't be at.

It was quite fun.

After they were all fresh, they decided to just take it easy and get good sleep after all they had already gone through.

However, when Marella was in her bed, she couldn't fall asleep.

She stared out her window into the night sky, thinking.

They were in Nashville now. A whole other side of the country— way different than San Diego.

It was going to be something new and it frightened Marella that if anything happened to her, she would be far from home.

How long would this search even take? Would they even find Sophie? When would Marella see her parents again?

None of those questions had any answers at the moment which was also frightening.

Marella sighed. She really hoped this turned out well.

She then looked back to see Dex who was already passed out on the other bed.

She smiled at the way he had defended her today. It showed he cared.

Marella had to admit she had been a bit doubtful lately with this new Linda girl but she knew that Dex was hers and no one could take that away from her.

Not even Linda.

Why was Marella even thinking of Linda?

Marella just needed to relax and forget about that girl. This journey would require focus and Marella doesn't need distractions.

Stowy then hopped onto Marella's bed and sat their with his huge eyes staring as her.

Marella smiled and grabbed Stowy and hugged him tight.

She just needed to sleep and hope they would be able to find Sophie soon.

They would...right?

Alright! That's all for today!

This is really the actual start of Marella's groups journey so who knows what will be ahead of them now!

We shall see...

Also I'm curious! If one of the groups does end up finding Sophie, who do you think it will be?

Team Tennessee or Team San Diego??? Comment here what you think! ➡️➡️➡️

Anywho, see ya Tuesday rats!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
890K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
206K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...