demon Princes mate | COMPLETE

By alaskabear13

"she's here" a boy from behind me said to what i'm guessing are his friends. His voice is so husky, I almost... More

characters
meeting my mother
new demon school
mate
this bitch
meeting parents
teasing
explosion
stupid angels
the fuck
smut
extra possesive
i....what?
why?
I wonder...
mating
the start.
the meeting
birthday shopping
clubbing
kidnapped
finding my way
escaping
war
king and queen
life

trust exercise

12.5K 348 46
By alaskabear13

********************
Storm pov:

"Alright, partner up, with someone different this time" I needed my voice to be heard for all those in the back, the only way to do that was to shout.

"Guess you my partner then" I turned around and looked at the familiar face of my mate, Trojan.

"No Trojan, your not" I sighed, he's not going to like this, but he's got to partner with someone other than me.

Plus today I am not needing a partner, today I will be instructing and helping only.

I watched Trojans eyes darken in anger, he gripped my waist pulling me towards him.

"You can't always be my partner, plus I don't need one today" I sighed, I rolled my eyes as he glared at me.

"Well as long as I live I am your life partner" he snapped, I shook my head at him before getting out of his arms.

As much as I would love to stay in them, now it definitely not the time.

"Be partners with Joey" I demanded him, I motioned for Joey to come over.

I watched him jog over to is before stopping besides me.

"Joey, your partners with Trojan" I told him, I watched him bow to Trojan before nodding.

I could tell he was about to resist, but I stopped him. I went on my tippy-toes and leaned up to his ear.

"I won't sleep in the bed with you for 2 weeks, no kissed for 1 week, and I'll ignore you for 3" I whispered in his ear so only he'd hear it.

I heard a low gruntle noise come from his chest, I gave him a smirk before walking away from him.

I knew for a fact that he'd partner up with Joey now, he probably couldn't live without talking to me for an hour.

I felt his stare on me all the way until I stopped in front of cartel and Tommy, as well as their partners.

"Boss lady" cartel greeted, I gave him a nod before Tommy crushed me in a hug.

I laughed before hugging him back.

"We are doing trust exercises" I told the four of them, they nodded looking at me the whole time.

"It's a series of events, each will test your trust with one another..." I trailed off, I needed everyone to hear this.

I looked around and sure enough everyone was listening. Good.

"This course will last one whole day, that's why we're here so late, when it turns midnight the test will start" I told them, and they all nodded.

"You won't be just trusting your partner but also everyone around you, and me, I will be on the side lines, I will help when needed" I saw the determination cover everyone's face.

"Trust, it's a hard thing, I would know, either way the only way your getting through this is if you trust" I finished off, everyone started to talk amongst themselves, little did they know was that they have a night of horrors.

You could die in there, I obviously won't tell them that, no need to worry them.

"You never told me I won't see you for one whole day" well, guess I should've maybe left that out also.

"You need training, this is it" is all I said.

"Plus it won't be a whole day, you might need help, and me being the knight in shining armor I am. I will help you" I watched him shake his head before pulling me in closer.

"Shouldn't I be the knight in shining armor" he teased, and I shook my head.

"We all know I am the man in this relationship" I said before I heard the warning bell.

5 minutes.

"Get ready" I said to everyone.

Trojan lenses closer to my face before connecting our lips in a fierce kiss.

Our lips moved together. I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I declined like usual, this man got to work for it.

"You better line up" I said as I broke off the kiss, I am leaving him wanting more.

"You'll get payback for that" he whispered in my ear before sending a firm slap on my ass.

My eyes widened slightly before I shook my head and turned around.

I faced all my warriors, their lives are in my hands.

"I'll see you guys soon" I said before the bell went off.

Everyone ran I to the forest, unknown on what's going to be in there.

3rd person pov :

Stage one : mist

Everyone ran, they were all unsure on what to expect in there, all they knew was one thing. Trust.

Some were scared, some excited, some unsure, some didn't give two shits.

Trojan on the other hand, he was pissed and horny, pissed that he couldn't fuck his mate into oblivion. Horny because his mate wouldn't let him fuck her into oblivion.

'hurry' Trojans demon whispered in his mind, but Trojan knew he needed to stay with Joey.

"Prince, first obstacle" he heard Joey say, he looked ahead and saw mist.

"It's just fucking mist" Trojan growled out, others laughed at how stupid this first one was.

Sadly what they didn't know was the dangers of the mist, you can't see anything, who knows what's lerking in there.

Storm, now she was in the mist. She was waiting for everyone to enter, to be shocked about the real danger in here.

Demons are naturally skillful beings, but with a little extra training you can and will unlock a beast and that's what Storm wanted.

Even though the older worriors are a beast on the battle field, the youngings aren't.

She heard many screams of terror, some of pain. What she never heard was a call for help.

Good that's what she wanted, she was only here for those that need the help.

She started her say out of the mist, knowing the safe route out.

Once she made it out she could hear the loud footsteps of the others, the heavy breathing of those scared for their lives.

You may think that, that wasn't very long, but 1 minute in the mist is 1 hour in real life.

And they where in there for 10 minutes.

The trust excerise for this one was; the senses of others.

Stage two : trees of terror.

You never know what lurks in the trees, especially in the dark.

Way many ways in, one to many ways out, one to many ways of death.

Storm was expecting quite a few people to get lost in here.

Not everyone is the best with there sense of direction.

Trojan was getting even more pissed off, he wasn't trusting in Joey, there's only one person he trust and that's his mate, Storm.

That's his problem, he's not very good with trusting and with that he had gotten Joey hurt.

He has to carry Joey for a while so his injury would heal.

Cartel and Tommy on the other hand were doing good, they trust their partners and their partners trusted them, they had all gotten a little banged up in there but that was all.

The huge group of Worrior entered stage two, more prepared this time than last.

The trust exercise for this one was : relying on others.

Stage three : the unknown.

The unknown is something no one likes, it scares everyone around it.

As a being, we have a need to know what the unknown is, and sometimes the only way to find out is to walk right into it.

Everyone was tired, ready to leave this murderous place.

They knew it would end eventually, when they won't know.

They don't know how long they've been in there, they don't know the time.

All they knew was that the only way to survive, to go to their mates, to see their family.

The end would find them eventually.

Right?

*************

How was the 3rd person pov, I had to rewrite it as it didn't save and then it got deleted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.4K 34
They took everything from her ...the damned Werewolves. Her mother, her coven, her freedom. And then, she found out she was the mate of the Alpha pri...
122K 4.5K 41
"I fear I still do not have a name to match the beauty before me." He began. "Must that always be the only thing you wish to know?" She sighed heavi...
130K 3.4K 50
#1 in the king (Nov 1, 2019) #1 in angel (May 6, 2019) #1 in goddess (May 24, 2020) #1 in king of hell (Sept 5, 2019) #1 in bad boy (Jan 5, 2020) 1#...
9.7M 308K 44
FEMALE CHARACTER IS INNOCENT AND CHILDISH!! READ THE TAGS!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! "Tell me something Azron." Lucifer said as he walked closer to the...