Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

De LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... Mais

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

68. New beginings

2.5K 42 98
De LaineWeasley

"Ginny, do you you want this box of clothes, don't fit me anymore." I tell her gesturing to a box of old clothes, now being sixteen weeks pregnant, my clothes didn't fit me anymore.

"Yeah sure." She says taking the box, "please come and visit its going to be boring without you here."

"Of course, I'll come and visit you all as much as I can, but I'm also going to be helping Fred and George out in the shop as much as I can." I tell her.

"But you have to come and see us at least twice a week." Ginny tells me.

"I'll try my best, but at least you get your room and all of your space back." I tell her.

"That's true - never bothered me much anyway." Ginny tells me.

"I think that's everything packed." I say gesturing to the boxes and trunks.

"You ready, sweetheart?" I hear Fred say, from behind me.

"Yes, darling." I say to him.

"Great, George and I have got all of our stuff ready." Fred tells me, then looking to his sister.

"Don't miss me too much, I know I'm your favourite brother and you have to spend your summer with Fleur, which you don't like-" Fred begins telling his sister.

"I'd much rather spend time with y/n, who I actually like and I'm not going to miss you but I'm going to miss y/n." Ginny tells her brother.

"Ha! I'm her favourite!" I tell Fred.

"Sure." Right we need to start taking the boxes and that down the stairs.

"Yeah, we do." I tell him picking up a box, with some of my belonging in, which is rather light.

"Babe no -" Fred tries to protest.

"It's really light, and I want to pull my own weight a little bit." I tell him.

"But -"

"Nope. I'm carrying it." I tell him walking out of the room and down the stairs carefully, placing it outside, it the sun.

"Please don't do manual labour again, whilst you are carrying the babies." Fred tells me.

"I'm fine thank you, and so are the babies." I tell him as everyone else helps bring the boxes and trunks, whilst I got bench by everyone else.

"Is that everything?" I ask them all.

"Yes, that is everything." George tells me.

"I can't wait to see everything!" I say excitedly.

"I'll be saving the best till last, the babies room." Fred tells me, we see the boxes being transported to the shop.

"Fred, be extra careful when apparating." Molly tells her son.

"Molly, I can apparate just fine, thank you." I tell her.

"Just be careful," she says, Fred holds on to my and we appear outside the shop, as we couldn't apparate in as the have spells all around the shop, and I see a ginger figure with a hat.

"Which one of you two is it meant to be?" Ginny asks them.

"Me."

"Me."

"Don't start them off." I say grabbing a box as Fred opens the door.

"What did I tell you and manual labour?" Fred asks.

"I'm fine, the babies are fine - stop worrying so much." I tell him looking around the shop. "It looks amazing in here boys, well done."

"Why - thank you." George tells me, as Fred begins to guide me up the stairs.

"You ready?" Fred asks me.

"Of course, I am, Freddie." I tell him and he opens the door, to reveal an open plan kitchen dinner and living room, with what I'm guessing was the doors leading to the downstairs bathroom and office.

"There's definitely enough space for the five of us." I tell him, putting the box down on one of the kitchen sides.

"Yeah, I'll give you the tour, whilst the others bring everything up." Fred tells me, grabbing my hand and leading me round the room.

"So this is obviously the living space, this in here is the office and behind the other door is the bathroom." Fred tells me.

"I love it here already." I tell him.

"This isn't the best bit, let's go up stairs." Fred says, taking my hand and guiding me up the stairs, to a hallway with all different doors. "So that's George's room." He says, pointing to the door at the top of the stairs.

"And here is our room and en-suite." Fred tells me opening our bedroom door, I see a four post bed, with a big wardrobe and chest of drawers, with red decor and red theme around the room, and I lay on the bed.

"Our own room, that we don't have to share with anyone." I say giving him a smile.

"No one but me and you." He says, then showing me our en-suite, which was a reasonable size for the two of us.

"Now here comes the best bit." Fred tells me excitedly.

"The babies room," I say with a big smile, Fred takes my hand again, guiding me just outside the room, and I hold a hand over my baby bump.

"You ready?" Fred asks me.

"Of course I am." I tell him.

"Three... two... one..." he counts down then opening the door.

He reveals a room big enough for the twins to grow into with soft yellow blending into a dark blue walls, with trees and plants painted onto the walls with stars above them, with two white cribs, with soft yellow blankets and white furniture and I tear up.

"Freddie, it's amazing." I tell him and he hugs me from behind with his hands resting on my stomach and his head resting on my shoulder. "These babies are so lucky." I say with tears falling down my cheeks.

"Of course they are, they have us as parents and look at the family they have." Fred says, turning me around to look at him, then moving my head up and kissing my lips softly.

We stand there together for a few minutes when the rest of the family come walking up the stairs looking at all of the rooms with them looking at the babies new room.

"It's absolutely adorable." Molly says, also getting emotional. "Look at the three of you, all grown up and moving out."

"Molly don't start crying because I'll start crying." I tell her and I can see she is going to start crying.

"Yeah, mum please don't, I can't deal with you both crying." George says.

"Die." I tell him, with tears falling down my face. "I'm very hormonal."

After Molly and I calmed down, we start bringing stuff up to the bedrooms, including some of the baby stuff that Molly had been knitting. Once the stuff was taken upstairs, Molly offers to make up lunch, with what the boys got the day before, when they went shopping.

"That was amazing, Molly. I'm going to miss your cooking." I tell her.

"You are all welcome round for dinner whenever you want." Molly tells us.

"We will come round for dinner at least once a week." Fred tells his mum.

"You'll miss us too much otherwise." George tells Molly.

"I always miss you all when your not home." Molly says, bringing her sons into a hug.

"Right, we should get going and let you three get settled in," Molly says turning to Bill, Ginny and Ron, who helped with the moving in.

"Okay, well, I guess we will see you all soon." I tell them, bringing them all into individual hugs.

After saying our goodbyes to the four other Weasley's the three of us sit on the sofa, with me sitting in between the boys, resting my head on Fred's shoulder.

"I suppose we should go and unpack." I tell the two boys.

"Yeah, we should." George says.

"I know we should, but I really cannot be bothered to move." Fred says.

"Neither." George and I reply I'm unison.

We sit there for a few minutes, before getting up and going to walk up the stairs.

"Come on you two, before work gets too busy and you complain you can't find anything." I say to the pair of them.

"Okay - okay," Fred tells me, and he stands up with George just behind him.

Fred and I walk into our room with boxes and a few trunks on the floor and I see a small white box on the bed with no note.

"What's this?" I ask Fred.

"I actually have no clue, love." He replies.

We walk over to the bed and I sit on the bed lifting up the lid to reveal to orange baby grows, both say Weasley Wizarding Wheezes in purple writing on them.

"These are adorable, but who made them?" I ask Fred.

"I did." We hear George say and we turn around.

"George these are adorable. Thank you." I tell him, lifting them up.

"They are cute, hopefully, the babies will look as adorable with them on as well." Fred says.

"I wanted to get them something personal, and if uncle George is going to be the babies favourite uncle, then uncle Georgie is going to spoil them." George says, coming to sit on the bed with us.

"Well that means when we want to go out uncle Georgie can babysit." I tell him.

"I never agreed to that." George tells me.

"Well, if you want to be the babies favourite you will do it, because they will always want you to look after them." Fred tells his brother.

"Whatever, but that's not the biggest surprise, just wait until the baby shower, that's when I really will be their favourite uncle." George tells us both. "Anyway, I need to un pack and so do you both."

"See in a bit George." I tell him and Fred and I begin to unpack, after a few boxes and half a trunk unpacked, I sit on the bed exhausted.

"Nap?" I ask Fred.

"Yeah - I think I really need one." I tell him sitting on the bed laying down, with Fred laying down next to me, placing an arm around me onto the baby bump, I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep, when I wake up the room is surrounding by darkness, clearly more of a sleep instead of a nap like I originally thought. I get up and walk into the hallway, that is lit up by some lamps on the walls and I make my way down into the living area.

"Nice sleep?" George asks and I nod my head with a yawn.

"These babies are constantly making me feel tired." I tell the two boys.

"You need to take it easy." Fred tells me. "Bean and pea, clearly think mummy needs to rest ."

I sit on the sofa next to Fred. "Bean and pea your sticking with that?"

"Yes." Fred tells me bringing me into a hug. "So who's actually coming round tomorrow?"

"Angelina, Alicia, Katie, Jack, Melody and Lee. Then remember end of august is quidditch team catch up, as Oliver said that was the only time he could get off over the summer." George tells me.

"I suppose he does a lot of quidditch practice." I say. "Is anyone staying tomorrow?"

"Angelina and that's about it, I think, maybe Lee as well on the sofa."  George says.

"You hungry?" Fred asks me.

"Yeah, I keep craving the weirdest foods." I tell Fred.

"Well, what I can I get you then?" Fred asks me.

"Just some soup please, then I think I'll feed Everest and go to bed." I tell him.

"I think bed sounds good." Fred agrees.

"Well, we already at, so I'm going to head up now, goodnight you two." George says walking up the stairs.

"Night George!" Fred and I both shout.

I feed Everest, then sitting talking to Fred as he makes me my dinner.

"Honestly the babies room is adorable, I love it so much." I tell Fred as I rest a hand on my bump.

"I knew you would. So when's the next appointment?" Fred asks.

"On the 28th, so I'll be going to the Burrow and seeing the rest of the family for a bit as well." I tell him.

"I would love to be there, works just busy." Fred tells me, and I understand that the business is going to be the busiest this time of year.

"It's fine, your mum will be there anyway, and I can have lunch with them and what not." I tell him.

"And then you have shopping the next day for the dresses, don't you?" Fred asks me.

"Yes we do," I say to Fred as he dishes to soup up and handing it to me.

"Everything seems to be going great for us." Fred tells me as I eat. "Although I never thought I would be a dad before I was in my twenties."

"I never thought I was going to be a mum yet, but there we go, but I am happy about it and wouldn't change it for the world." I tell him, and I then spoon some more soup into my mouth.

"Neither would I, I need to sort a day out when I can get everyone's suits, but their all here at different times." Fred says.

"I know, I know - we will get it sorted, we just need catering sorted out along with a bar." I tell him.

"Yeah, mum has practically sorted everything else." Fred says agreeing with me, "then we have Bill and Fleur's wedding after that, I wonder when they'll get married?"

"I'm thinking next summer, but we will see." I tell him putting the spoon down as I finished eating. "Fred that was amazing."

"Your very welcome," he says waving his wand and the dishes start cleaning themselves and once that finished, we turn the lights off down the stairs and make our way to bed, this time I actually get in some pyjamas.

I lay in bed with a half naked Fred, and we sit talking for a little while.

"I still can't believe that you lot won the quidditch cup." Fred tells me.

"Neither can I, Ron stepped up his game a lot on the last match, which was good to see." I tell Fred.

"That's one thing I suppose, it's weird how everyone from the original team have left but Harry." Fred says, whilst he has a hand on the baby bump and I lay a hand on top of his.

"Yeah, well I left him with some decently trained players, so he should be okay, I think all he is going to have to replace is a chaser and the two beaters" I say to him.

"Hopefully they'll be okay." Fred tells me, I then yawn. "We should get some sleep, are you sure you want to help out tomorrow?" Fred asks me.

"Of course I want to and it's sitting behind a cash register and helping people out, I think I'll be okay." I tell him, then snuggling up to him.

"Okay, goodnight beautiful." He say placing a soft kiss on my lips, then moving his head down to my stomach and placing two kisses there. "Goodnight bean and pea."

"Goodnight babies." I tell them, rubbing my stomach. "Goodnight, Freddie."

We fall asleep in silence in our new room, in each other's arms with Fred putting an arm around me with his hand resting on the baby bump. We woke up in the morning, getting ready, eating breakfast then going down to the store and getting everything ready before the store opened.

As soon as the door opened customers filled the store and the excitement filled the store with not just the customers but Fred and George's personalities. I sit scanning customers items and putting them in bags when I see Lee enter the store.

"Lee!" I shout and he comes walking behind the cash register with me. "What are you doing here so early?" I ask him.

"To see if you lot needed any help, which it looks like you might." Lee says.

"Ask one of the twins." I tell him, "thanks Lee!" I shout before he walks off and I continue with what I was doing.

After twenty minutes I see Fred walking over to me.

"You look like you need a break." Fred tells me and I roll my eyes lightly.

"I'm fine, honestly, I just need something to eat." I tell him.

"Good thing we are having a little lunch break." Fred says pulling me up from the chair.

"But, what about-" I try protesting.

"George and Lee will be fine, whilst we are gone, we are having a quite thirty minutes in the shop - so we are having lunch." Fred tells me.

"Okay - okay." I say to him, as he guides me up the stairs.

"I'll do us some sandwiches and I'll do some for the other two, so that when they can have a break they won't need to worry about making themselves lunch" Fred says as he opens the door to the flat, ushering me in.

"You don't need to baby me, Fred. I am perfectly capable of looking after myself." I tell my fiancé.

"I know - I know, I just worry about you... a lot." He tells me.

"I know you do, and I appreciate that, but we are fine." I tell him as we walk over to the kitchen.

"Just let me worry." Fred tells me.

"Okay, do you need any-" a yawn interrupts what I was saying. "Sorry - as I was saying do you need any help." I finish off with a yawn as well.

"No, just go and sit down and I'll make lunch." Fred tells me.

"No - I'm helping you." I say crossing my arms and Fred just sighs at me.

"Fine - I'm not arguing with you about this." Fred tells me, "I just want to let you rest." Fred says pulling me into a hug.

"I know but I'm not on bed rest, or anything like that." I tell him. "Anyway - let's make some lunch."

We make lunch together and eat it together, then sitting on the sofa for five minutes and I rest my head on Fred's lap and he strokes my hair and my eyes slowly close. My eyes open up and I see the room the room is empty, I stand up and get myself a glass of water then make my way out of the flat and back down to the shop.

"I told you - you should take it easy - you just slept for two hours." Fred tells me.

"I'm pregnant, not a China doll, I'm carrying two babies and getting bigger everyday, I need to rest but I also need to do things." I tell him.

"Yes and we have our friends round tonight and you won't want to go to bed early - so go and get some rest." Fred says.

"Fine." I say walking back up the stairs and instead of walking into our room, I walk into the babies room, sitting on the arm chair, rubbing the bump as I look around the room and I smile to myself.

"Look bean and pea, well I know you both can't see, but look what your daddy has done for you both, he is very excited to meet you both... we all are, and I can't wait to tell you all of the memories that we've made and some of them are a little crazy..." I say rubbing the bump. "Like in the first year when your dad, uncle George, uncle Lee, uncle Jack and myself decided to break into the caretakers office and steal a map that your grandad and his friends made, and well we were very successful in doing so and we pranked him big time, but I don't think I should tell you both that yet..."

I sigh lightly looking around the room before getting up, and laying in the bed Fred and I share again, trying to sleep. After a good twenty minutes of trying to sleep, I guess my body said no, so I just get in the shower and I get changed into some comfy clothes but decent looking clothes, styling my hair just the way I like it and applying a little bit of make up. And picking up a book and going to sit on the sofa down the stairs. I sit reading the book until the three boys walk in with Melody and Jack behind them.

"See whilst we've been working hard, she's been chilling around, reading." Lee says, to Jack and Melody

"Die." I tell him. "I'm growing babies here; I was up this morning and helping Fred and George out until Fred told me off for not resting." I say putting the book down and getting up to greet our other friends.

"Every time we see you that baby bump gets so much bigger." Melody says bringing me into a hug.

"I know sixteen weeks this week." I say to her as we pull away from the hug.

"So how have you both been?" I ask Jack and Melody.

"We've been good, just waiting for our NEWTs results to get started working with the Healers." Melody tells me.

"So your defiantly going to work with the healers, then?" I ask Melody.

"Yeah, it seems like a good career to get into." Melody tells me.

"It suits you, and whenever Fred goes into panic about me or the babies, we can ask you about it." I tell her.

"I don't panic, I just worry the perfect amount." Fred tells me. "You lot want a house tour?"

"Of course we do." Jack tells him.

We go around showing Lee, Jack and Melody the new flat when we finally got to the babies room.

"Never knew that Fred Weasley could be a big softy." Jack says, laughing lightly.

"It is very adorable." Melody says, as they look around the room. 

"He is a massive softy when no one else is around." I tell the group. 

"I love the theme of the room." Melody says. 

"Yeah, nature theme is cute, I guess." Lee says.

"I suppose we should go and get this party started." I tell them. "We the party for you lot, I get to have pumpkin juice." 

"It will all be worth it in the end." Fred tells me.

"Yes - yes I know." I say as we all begin to walk out of the room.

"So do you know when the others are getting here?" I ask the group.

"They shouldn't be too long now." Jack says.

"So whilst we are on the topic of parties, what do you two need for the babies?" Melody asks.

"There's nothing we really need, Fred has sorted most of that out and I'm going shopping with Molly and Ginny next week, so just clothes, anything adorable, like teddy's, some toys perhaps." I tell them, knowing the Fred and myself are going to get most of the stuff ready ourselves as we are both very independent people.

"I'll go shopping with you and Jack, I have no clue on what to get babies." Lee says, turning around to Melody and all of us knew it was true.

"See look at the drastic difference between people in our group." Jack says. "Fred and y/n are pretty much in their late twenties with their lives together and well then you have Lee." We all laugh but Lee, knowing that he was the most childish one in the group, and that he was very unserious.

"Well, we are very mature." Fred says, and I start laughing at him. "Why are you laughing at me?"

"You, very mature?" I say laughing. "You are just about hitting mature so I wouldn't go that far as very."

"But -"

"There are some things in life you need to accept and one of those is that you and George are not that mature." I say, folding my arms.

"Hey - I never said I was that mature." George says, as we hear something from outside. "That's the girls, I'll go and let them in." 

George leaves the room, walking down to the shop, letting the four girls into the flat.

"So, y/n, have you thought about any careers you want to do?" Jack asks.

"I've been leaning towards professional Quidditch, I'm going to speak to Oliver about it, maybe once the twins are older, but then again, I can't make my mind up." I tell the group.

"It is quite hard on what to decide on." Lee says, as the others walk through the flat door and we walk over to them, saying hellos to the girls and catching up.

The others have a toast with some Firewhisky whilst a have a glass of pumpkin juice.

"To Fred and George on their success." Jack says.

"To Fred and George!" The rest of us charm in.

We get a bit of a party started with George putting music on the music player and we all dance away, and I slow song comes on.

"Come on then, handsome." I say to Fred and I wrap my arms around his neck, with his arms around my waist. 

"You know, I don't think we've danced since we went to the Weird Sisters concert." Fred tells me. "The next time we will dance at an event together will be our wedding day."

"I can't wait, we still need to decide on a song." I tell him.

"What about this song?" Fred asks.

"Yes, it works." I tell him.

"Just like magic." He says spinning me around.

Once the song slows down we all get chatting into separate groups and I'm talking to Katie and Melody about baby stuff. They are both extremely interested in all of the baby things.

"Don't you want to find out a little bit?" Katie asks.

"No, I want it to be a surprise and so does Fred, plus if we have one of each they could still wear matching baby outfits." I say to them.

"I honestly cannot wait to spoil them." Melody says.

"So when do you think they will be born?" Katie asks.

"They are due at the end of December but twins are typically at least two weeks early, so I'm thinking more of the beginning or middle or December, I'm just hoping its not my birthday." I tell them.

"I wish they would hurry up in there, so we could meet them, I just can't believe how big you have already got." Melody tells me.

"I'm going to be as big as a house by the time I hit eight months, I reckon." I tell the pair of girls.

"Yeah, well with two of them in there I defiantly think you'll have quite the bump." Katie says.

"Will all be worth it though." Melody tells me, as she sips on her firewhisky.

As I watch the rest of my friends and fiancé drink firewhisky getting more and more drunk throughout the night, I sit there very sober drinking my pumpkin juice.

"So that is why I want to become a zoologist." Alicia tells me.

"I think you'll do amazing at it." I tell her.

"Really? You think so?" Alicia asks.

"Of course, I do." I tell her and I see Angelina and George whispering things to each other and George's face turning a shade of red and I just laugh to myself as they disappear upstairs.

"Use protection!" Lee shouts to the pair. "Don't need more babies in he group yet!"

I just laugh at him as Jack and Fred have an intense conversation about Quidditch, I look at the clock and it says eleven o'clock. 

"Right we should be going now," Alicia says, looking at Katie.

"Okay, it was nice seeing you both, and I will see you on Saturday for dress shopping." I say to her before giving both of them a hug and walking them both out the door and I sit next to Melody as Lee joins the conversation with the two boys.

"You look tired." Melody tells me.

"I am, these two really help with that, but I'm also hungry right now." I tell her standing up and grabbing some chocolates and sweets, witting back on the sofa and talking to Melody. "These will hopefully give me a little more energy, to stay up a bit longer."

"So, have you and Fred thought about Godparents yet?" Melody asks me.

"Not really, between the wedding and getting everything ready along with him working all the time." I reply.

"That's true, and your helping them out as well, so there really is no time to yourselves." She tells me.

"Yeah, I mean we do get some time together, but we have so much to plan and do, that it sometimes doesn't feel like long enough." I say to Melody.

"I get that, you are both busy." She says then looking at the clock. "Jack and I should get going its getting late." 

"Honestly, I don't blame you both, I'm off to bed once you all leave." I say yawning.

"Jack - we should get going, now." Melody says to her boyfriend and all three boys look up.

"Right, we should." Jack says standing up.

"Lee are you staying the night?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, if you don't mind." He replies.

"It's fine, you can help us out tomorrow, and I'll get you some blankets and pillows in a minute." Fred tells him.

"Right, I'll see you on Saturday," I say to Melody, pulling her into a hug.

"Yes, see you Saturday." Melody says, before going to hug the other two boys and I pull Jack into a hug.

"See you both soon, I'll walk you both out and lock the door behind you both." I tell them both.

We walk down the stairs and we say our final goodbyes; locking the shop door behind me  and I walk into the flat, locking the front door behind me as well. I see Fred bring the blankets and pillows down for Lee as I get some water to take up with me.

"Are you all good, Lee?" I ask him.

"Yeah, night you two." Lee replies.

"Night, Lee." We reply in unison.

We walk into our room, with Fred clearly tipsy as he lays on the bed, before stripping down until he is just in his boxers, as I change into my pyjamas.

"You are so beautiful, y/n." Fred tells me as I pull my pyjama top over my body.

"Even with the baby bump?" I ask him.

"Even more so, with the baby bump." He tells me brining me into a soft kiss, before trailing the kisses down my neck. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Anything you want me to do." He tells me.

"Someone is rather confident tonight." I tell him, laughing lightly.

"So do you?" Fred says.

"Do what?" I ask him, and a smirk forms on his face. "Oh - that, well only if you are sure, you are going to have to work around the bump."

"I can easily do that." He tells me.

And he really did, we lay in bed, entangled in each others arms and a little sweaty from it being the middle of summer.

"I suppose we should get some sleep its twelve thirty in the morning." I tell Fred.

"Yeah, you can sleep in - in the morning." Fred tells me, wrapping his arms around me and placing a hand on my baby bump. 

"Goodnight, Freddie." I tell him.

"Goodnight, y/n, I love you." Fred replies. "Goodnight bean and pea, I love you both so much." 

"Goodnight babies, I love our little family so much already." I reply before falling asleep rather quickly.

The next couple of days go by quite fast and it was now Friday, I had my scan and I said I would go and spend the day at the Burrow, with Tonks also visiting in the evening. I get myself dressed and ready for visiting the Burrow, walking into the busy shop and Fred catches my eye as I walk out of the door, picking up my wand and shoving it into my pocket. As it was now just gone half twelve, I really needed to get going.

"Right, I'm off to the Burrow, now, I promised them I would go and see them all once a week and I have my scan, I don't think I'll be back till quite late." I tell him pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"Okay, be safe, and let me know how our amazing babies are doing." Fred says.

"Of course, I will be and obviously I will, but I can't be late. Enjoy your day, I love you loads." I say placing a quick kiss on his lips and he walks me out of the door.

"See you later." He says waving me off and I apparate to the Burrow, and as soon as I walk through the door, I was engulfed in hugs.

"I've missed you all too. Oh - hi Hermione I didn't realise you were here yet." I tell her.

"Yeah - well we have dress shopping tomorrow, and look at the baby and how big they are getting." Hermione says, I clearly forgot to tell her about it being twins.

"Oh - its not just one - there's two." I tell her. 

"Of course you and Fred would have twins." Hermione says as I sit down at the table and Molly comes over.

"Hello y/n, dear, all ready for the baby scan?" Molly asks.

"Yes, Fred said he wish he could be here but work is so busy George and Verity wouldn't be able to handle it by themselves." I tell them. "I do miss being here though." I say as Molly hands me a drink.

"We miss you too, well just you not the twins." Ginny says and her mother gives her a look.

"They miss you you too, Ginny." I say as Ron walks down the stairs. 

"Hey Ron." I say to him as he sits at the table. 

"Hey, y/n." He says, looking rather bored. 

"You not enjoying the summer?" I ask him. 

"It's boring, I wish Harry could come round." Ron tells me. 

"I wish I could get him out of the Muggle house, don't worry." I say to Ron, as the Midwitch knocks on the door. 

"Hello, dear, can I get you anything?" Molly asks her, opening the door.

"Just a tea please," Eloise says and I get up to greet her. "The babies are getting big, and I suppose we should see how they are doing."

"Yeah we should." I say walking over to the sofa. "You guys can come and watch if you want, after all you are the babies aunties and uncle." 

"Are you sure, I don't want to invade on your privacy." Hermione tells me. 

"Your fine, honestly, but you don't have to if you don't want too." I say to them. 

"Of course we would love to see the babies." Ginny tells me with everyone even Ron coming over as Eloise sets everything up as Molly brings Eloise's tea over.

"So how have you been feeling?" Eloise asks me. 

"Tired and having some weird cravings but other than that I'm mostly fine." I tell her. 

"That's common, in the second trimester of pregnancy, and mostly fine?" Eloise questions. 

"Yeah, I can get very emotional very quickly." I tell her. 

"That's also very normal." She tells me, then taking a sip of her tea. 

"Okay - well that makes me feel a lot better and not just thinking I'm one big emotional mess." I tell her and she laughs lightly. 

"No - you are fine and we should see how these two are doing." Eloise says, squirting some gel onto my stomach, and moving the device along my stomach and seeing the twins on screen, and we all look at the screen along with Eloise, and I can hear Molly crying happily next to me. 

"They are both growing at the right pace, everything seems to be going fine, we can now tell what genders they are going to be - if you want." Eloise says. 

"No thank you, Fred and I agreed that we wanted to wait until they were born till we find out." I tell her. 

"That's completely fine, but they are both fine and growing well, there are no concerns with them." She tells me. 

"That's great news, so when do we start doing the birth plan? I know its a while yet, but we just want to be prepared." I tell Eloise. 

"Well I'll do your next appointment for four weeks time, as you and the baby are both doing good and as for birth plan wise, we can do it then." Eloise tells me. "Right, I better start getting packed away." She says wiping the gel off of my stomach and I pull my top down and sitting up. "I'll mark the twenty-fifth down." Molly tells me. 

"Thanks Molly." I say to her. 

We spend the day talking catching up, me then helping Ron out with a bit of Quidditch and getting Ginny to practice with him. Molly shows me they baby blankets she's been knitting for the babies. 

"Molly, they are adorable." I say to her. 

"I know, I'll put them in a bag along with the baby grows Charlie sent." Molly says digging around, pulling out a box and handing it to me. "Now I already had a little look at them and they are adorable." 

I accept the box opening it, to reveal about ten different baby grows with five different dragon patterns on them. 

"They are adorable, even if you didn't tell me they were from Charlie, I would be able to easily guess they were from him." I tell her. 

As the afternoon goes on, Molly begins to cook dinner and the girls eventually disappear upstairs. 

"When did Tonks say she was coming round?" I ask her. 

"She said she'll be hear in the afternoon at some point, she doesn't seem herself with everything happening with Sirius and Remus not feeling the same about her." Molly begins saying. 

"Yeah, uncle Remus told me, he seems rather conflicted about it as well, doesn't seem himself which is understandable you know, he was friends with my dad for over twenty years and looses him." I tell her. 

"How are you doing about everything?" Molly asks me, staring me down; which always made me spill the truth. 

"Fine! Why do you always make me feel like I need to tell you everything?" I say groaning lightly.

"I don't know, but you clearly have something on your mind." Molly tells me. 

"I'm just missing my dad and I know how excited he would be for the twins and i-it is a-a little upsetting that he will never g-get t-to meet them o-or walk me down the a-aisle." I say starting to cry, and Molly immediately comes over and cuddles me.

"It will be okay dear, I know it doesn't seem like it now, but it will be and I know Arthur and I aren't your parents but we've always seen you as family before you and Fred made everything official. We will always be there for you no matter what." Molly says, which makes me cry even more. 

We sit having a heart to heart before Tonks turns up looking worse than I feel with her normally pink hair with a dull brown, I can clearly tell she isn't herself. We eat dinner before we start talking about the emotional stuff and just have general chit chat until Molly sends the rest of the kids up to bed and we sit talking. Tonks, tells me and Molly all of her feelings and we comfort her.

"Tell you what Tonks, you should come shopping with us tomorrow." Molly tells her. 

"No - I don't want to be a burden." Tonks says rather miserably.

"No, Tonks you are coming with us." I tell her firmly before looking up at the clock and seeing its about nine o'clock. "As much as I would love to stay, I need to get home as the twins will start worrying, George keeps telling me of for doing too much as well." I say gathering the bag that Molly gave me, before hugging, each of them goodbye and calling the others down for hugs. "I'll see you all tomorrow at Diagon Alley." I say to them before apparating off and landing outside the shop, where I see the twins waiting, Fred looking anxious until he meets my eyes, and I walk through the door, pulling me into a hug as George locks up. 

"I was so worried about you, everything okay?" Fred asks. 

"Yes, the babies are fine, Tonks not so much and your mums been knitting and Charlie sent some adorable dragon baby grows for the babies." I tell him. 

"Have you ate dinner?" George asks.

"Yes, Molly made sure I was well fed throughout the day but I am rather tired now." I tell them both. 

Fred and I climb into bed not long after I came in, and I snuggle up to Fred, with his hand resting on the baby bump and we peacefully fall asleep. 

- - - - 

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, this is another sort of filler at the moment. I had a little bit of writer's block today which was slightly annoying but I got through it and the inspiration started flowing. Next chapter is dress shopping and Harry's birthday, so it can be a little more interesting. Anyway I'm not sure whether or not if I'll get the next chapter out before Sunday, but i have practically wrote a chapter a day for the last week, so I hope you all don't mind, and I am finally on my half term for a week, so hopefully more writing can be done!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48.5K 1.4K 58
"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face because of everything she was carrying...
767K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
406K 12.1K 64
Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasley family. Plus she finally has her fath...