Life's Game

Od prncess4lyfe

Kayla is a young girl, raised in the hood & most definetley doesn't like that she's stereotyped as being loud... Více

Life's Game Chapter 1
Life's Game Chapter 2
Life's Game Chapter 3
Life's Game Chapter 4
My Ghetto Life Chapter 5
My Ghetto Life Chapter 6
My Ghetto Life Chapter 7
My Ghetto Life Chapter 8
My Ghetto Life Chapter 9
My Ghetto Life Chapter 10
My Ghetto Life Chapter 11
My Ghetto Life Chapter 12
Picture Of Characters
My Ghetto Life Chapter 13
My Ghetto Life Chapter 14
My Ghetto Life Chapter 15 (Part 1)
My Ghetto Life Chapter 15 ( Part 2)
My Ghetto Life Chapter 16 (Thanksgiving update)
My Ghetto Life Chapter 17
My Ghetto Life Chapter 18
My Ghetto Life Chapter 19
My Ghetto Life Chapter 20
My Ghetto Life Chapter 21
My Ghetto Life Chapter 22
My Ghetto Life Chapter 23
My Ghetto Life Chapter 24
My Ghetto Life Chapter 25
Important Message
Life's Game Chapter 26
Lifes Game Chapter 27
Lifes Game Chapter 28
Lifes Game Chapter 29
Life's Game Chapter 30
Life's Game Chapter 31 Part 1
Life's Game Chapter 31 Part 2
Life's Game Chapter 33

Life's Game Chapter 32 (Christmas Update)

411 5 2
Od prncess4lyfe

Kayla

I was so excited, my dream of having a family are coming through. I'm finally leaving New York for Miami, Florida! Devin had already gotten the job, not sure how but he did. We had to go down there to go house hunting. I wanted a 3 bedroom house, pool, den, fireplace, spacious yard , I wanted to live the life! I was now 6 1/4 months, Devin & I did not plan anything yet. Were we going to move before the baby was born? After? When are we moving?

I was home alone again so I decided to plan everything out, tonight was Travis birthday party & then their wedding was rIght around thw corner.( 10.14.12) . We had to be there! So me and Devin would be relocating to Florida by the end of October , possibly beginning of November. The baby was due around the end of December , beginning of Janurary. We would be long settled in & ready for the baby. We could go down there the day after the wedding to house hunt or I maybe the week before. I texted Devin everything & then layed down to take a nap.

Kaylas mom

Kayla wasn't talking to me, I haven't heard from her for about a month now. I was hurting and it's not like I didn't try to get in contact, she ignored my calls and never responded to my text. I didn't even know where Devin lived so I couldn't go visit her. This was stressing me out, have me crying at night & everything.

Love complicated everything, but me and Trevor were goint strong. Had a date every night, making sweet love, and catching up on all the time we missed. I loved him but I also loved our daughter & I wasn't going to choose because we're all adults! I knew Travis & his fiance wedding was coming up and Kayla would be there, so I planned to go, afterall I was invited. Kayla & her father needed to repair their relationship so things can go normal!

Travis mom

I finally told Travis about his father, he handled it much better than expected. His father was always a good man & never once neglected his responsibilities as a husband and father. I loved him dearly and he felt the same way, I just hoped God was on our side and would sort out all the drama for us. I didn't want ro ruin Krissi's day especially after the steess of giving birth. She needed a happy moment and break to feel young. Talking about Krissi, I was on my way to see my grandkids!

Krissi

The twins were so beautiful, they rarely cried & I couldn't put them down. I loved my babies. I wasn't feeling like a woman who just gave birth, only felt weird down there. I thank the yoga & cardio I did while pregnant! My stomach went down back to normal, & my body was returning. The wedding was near! I needed to fit my dress.

Tonight was Travis's suprise birthday party. He was so involved in the twins to care about anything else. This morning was crazy. Kristia and Travis bond is ridiculously strong! This morning they both had tears in their eyes, since Travis was leaving for work! It was so cute. I was feeding the twind, when the bell rang. It was Travis's mom, coming to help me set up & decorate.

She helped me finish feeding them & then to put them down for their afternoon nap. I was scared to have a party with the twins. They didn't have their shots & I didn't want them downstairs at the party nor did I want them upstairs alone. I had a video monitor though so I planned to use it.

I couldn't really help Mrs. Wadell so I called a few of my friends to come help. They set the tables, chair, the balloons and centerpieces. My dining room was transformed to a mini hall. It would seat around 50 guests & that's all I invited! Only family & close friends. The doorbell was ringing constantly with deliverys and so on. I wad scares the twins would wake up. Travis party starts at 9 it was now 4. I went upstairs to see my babies awake just laying in their cribs. They were around 2 weeks old but I still hated keeping them in their cribs. I brought them downstairs and put them in the swing chair.

I was setting up the twIns bath & stuff when my phone rang, it was Travis!

K: Hey baby wassup

T: Nothing babe, I miss you and my babies. How are my babies?

K: I'm upstairs setting up their bath, & they're downstairs in the swing chair with your mom.

T: O great my mom is there! I miss you guys I think I'm going to leave work early.

K: No!

T: Woo why not? *laughing*

K: The kids need to get used to you not being around, & so do I you'll see them when you get off work at 8, get home 9:30 & I need you to pick up more formula make sure it's organic & is soy also I'm craving chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, get some please!

T: Yes my fat ass bossy baby

K: Shutup go back to work

T: Yes baby I love you

K: Mhm

T: Really?

K:Bye Travis I love you

* hangs up*

I go downstairs get the twins and bring them to the bathroom, it's hard to bathe them both by myself since we don't need them getting cold but I have to learn. So I do Kristia first & then Devin, I was them off at the same time. Then I do their hair, they have too much! I wrap them up and bring both of them to the bed to pamper them. I put on diapers, onsies, & socks, I dress Tevin in these cures sweatpants with a nice t-shirt & a bib saying happy birthday , I dress Kristia in nice leggings and a long sleeve shirt with the matching bib. Here is the hard part doing their hair! Tevin loves the comb but when it's tangled all hell is let loose, & Kristia just hates it. I manage to do it & put a headband on Kristia.

I watch them dose off so I put them in their cribs and get in the shower. I wash my hair & everything! It's 6 when I get out, I decided to do my makeup and hair only so I just throw on a maxidress. Everyone is just finishing and I let them out telling them to be on time. The house looks beautiful. I have a few minutes so I go upstairs to work a little bit, I guess I fell asleep because I wake up to both the twins crying! It's 8:30. Thank god fir my human alarm clocks, I feed them , burp them , then put them to lay down!

I put on a low cut black glitter v neck dress, the back is a deep v that shows my whole back but it's covered with lace. I throw on my black flats, & put on asscecories. The guests arrive one after another as soon as 9 hits. Kayla looks beautiful in a pretty green maternity dress I gave her. It's almost time so I tell everybody where to hide & go upstairs to check on the babies, they're sleeping peacefully.

As I'm walking downstairs I hear the key in the lock, I walked quickly to meet him.

Hey baby, how was work?

Hard, I missed my babies, where are the twins?

What about me I say laughing?

You know I love you too, he replies and gives me a juicy kiss on the lips.

I grab his hand n lead him to the living room, the only light on is by the stairs. As I pull him in everybody yells SUPRISE & confetti is being thrown all over us! Everyone starts to sing Happy Birthday, it was so sweet & Travis looked so shocked! Once he was done greeting everyone I announced that it's time for dinner, so everyone take their seats.

While the caterers handled that me & Travis snuck upstairs me to check on the twins and for him to change.

Travis

I was so shocked that Krissi managed to do all this right under my nose! The house looked so great, it reminded me of how much people really support us.

After I changed I called Krissi into the room, Krissi baby come here. She looked so good in her little dress.

Yes babe.... she says walking in. She sits on the bed and stares at me.

Thank you so much baby, for all the time and effort you put into this, this is why I love you and want to marry you because Krissi you're the girl for me.

Aww baby, your welcome the best for my everything!

She gets up and bends over to pull off her heels, she knew she couldn't handle that! Her ass was so firm and appetizing through that dress I couldn't help it. I walked over to her , got on my knees, lifted her dress up and moved her panties to the side & I started feasting. It's been a while since I've heard hear my name much less scream it, that's what I wanted for my birthday!

TRAVIS! STOP, we have guests downstairs and I just had your babies, NO SEX! she trys to move away from me but I hold her to my tongue, gripping her thighs, paying attention to every part. I feel her legs weaken, so I stop , fix her panties, & fix her dress.

Tonight's my birthday night, I'm going to put it down on you! I whisper in her ear, all she can do is moan. I grab her hand we check on the twins one more time and go downstairs to continue the party.

Honestly my mind wasn't on that, I was focused on devouring my wife tonight!

After dinner, we had a few games. They were so crazy everyone was in stitches. After games the alcohol came out, & boy that's when everybody's true colors came out. We were dancing, drinking, & having a good time! After that I realizes it's around 12 in the morning, Krissi has all my gifts presented to me!

Krissi got me 3 new suits, Burberry, YSL, true religion, she's a shopping fanatic, I basically got a new wardrobe.

My mom the same.

Travis my beautiful son I love you with my everything, I didn't know love until I met you. I appreciate so much baby, keep on making mommy proud. I have a suprise for you.

As soon as she says that the doorbell rings, Krissi answers it and in walks................................................................................MY FATHER!

He walks over to mom gives her a quick kiss and walks over to engulf me in a hug! I accept it, nobody understands how much I longed to know this man, thinking about all ths times I break down and cry! I'm not even aware of my surroundings until I hear screaming.

I look up and Kayla and her mom are in a full blown argument, Devin is trying to end it but it's not working and Trevor Kayla father is standing there too.

HEY, I yell loudly, don't come into my house yelling and screaming. I have new borns upstairs, go into the kitchen and calm yourselves down!

Eveveryone looks at me shocked but I don't care because nobody was going to ruin all the work my wife Krissi put into this to make me happy.

I walked into the kitchen and closed the door while Krissi tried to get the party back in order.

First of all I don't appreciate you guys bringing drama into MY BIRTHDAY PARTY & MY HOUSE! What's the problem Kayla?

She looked so tired, basically she's mad because I haven't spoke to her since she told me her & him are back together! She's been drinking! , Kayla responds

I did smell the whiskey radiating of her mom, I looked at her and shook my head. I knew Kayla was scared Trevor was back in her mom's life and now she's started drinking.

I whispered in Devin ear to go calm Kayla down, it wasn't good for the baby at all!

I watched her mom and dad, I didn't know what to do or say so I just stared at them. My anger started to build up; GET OUT MY HOUSE & DON'T CONTACT KAYLA UNTIL YOU'RE GOING TO BEHAVE LIKE ADULTS! I'll make sure you guys don't!

They left with no problems, I walked back out to enjoy my party in peace. It ended around 3 in the morning. After the family helped clean up a little bit they left too. I brought Krissi upstairs and reminded her, her man invented sex ;)

Kayla

Travis party was GREAT, Krissi did a good job for a pregnant lady! It was organized and decorated perfectly. I was enjoying myself. Its been a while since I was genuinely happy and had no worries. I loved the feeling.

Everything was going smoothly. When it was time for Travis gift it was so cute to see him get spoiled. I loved the gift his mom gave him reminded me when she use to drag me shopping with her.

After Travis was done opening everything the doorbell rang , Krissi rushed to get it. I was so proud that she organized thing by herself and did such a good job of keeping it fun and joyful. I knew she was in pain from her delivery and her body not in her usual shape.

When she walked back walking in behind her was an unknown man atleast to me because Travis mom face brightened up & somehow Travis knew him too because he walked over and hugged him. The hug wasn't manly either but more affectionate. Who was this man? Before I could ponder my thought I hear my mother's druken voice, I quickly run to kick her back out.

Mom what are you doing here? & YOUR DRUNK! I see that Trevor is with her. I send him the dirtiest look ever. What are you doing?

I'm a grown ass woman Kayla don't question me! Why haven't you been responding to my texts, calls and etc.

I'M A GROWN ASS WOMAN TOO , DON'T FUCKING QUESTION ME!

EXCUSE ME THIS IS MY HOUSE, WHY ARE YELLING IN MY HOUSE AT MY PARTY? Travis voice boomed

He then ushered us into the kitchen, all I was focused on was the fact that the stress that disappeared is now back! Do I ever get a break?

After that whole confrontation, the party went on & the vibes were built up again. It ended a little after 2 in the morning. I was so exhausted but I didn't want to sleep I had promised my beautiful wife something plus I really wanted too!

As soon as the last guest was ushered out, I picked Krissi up and brought her upstairs to our bed! I unzipped her dress and pulled down her panties. I missed how she tasted. I dived right in and started licking away, I was licking for about 3 minutes and she wasn't moaning so I looked up. MY BABY WAS FAST ASLEEP, KNOCKED OUT COLD! I smiled and threw the cover over her, I was going to have to handle this by myself!

*************************************

Well this is your Christmas present fans, hope you enjoy! I only want VOYES COMMENTS AND MORE READS FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Enjoy Christmas with your families & have a good holiday. Love you guys lots! This book wouldn't be where it is right now if it wasn't for you guys! Thank you for the motivation!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

37.1K 1.3K 28
Seventeen year old, Cavonte Carter has a dream of becoming the next big thing. The goal of becoming a rapper which is a one out of a million chance...
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
2.5K 406 51
Kayla is a normal girl like everyone else on this world but why is she the one that gets bullied, why is she the one that's depressed and sad yet she...
Mila Od ~Lala~

Vlkodlaci

31.1K 1.5K 41
Mila Silva turned 18 years old a year ago and works in the kitchen with her mom at the packhouse and when Mila at school her mom works at a Diner tha...