Entangled With The Crazy

Af _SoloBird_

Entangled Book #3 Silence speaks volumes but loudness always overshadows it. Sean Patterson is a silent and... Mere

Author's Note
Cast...
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter- 41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Epilogue
New Book
Entangled Book 4

Chapter-48

46.9K 2.4K 175
Af _SoloBird_

🔥 Mature Chapter 🔥

_____________________________________________

Lauren Hart

Sean didn't wait for long to drag me into our room. Shutting the door, he pushed me against it. The warmth of his soft lips glided down my neck leaving feathery touches all along. His touch was gentle and heated all at the same time. I could feel the heat developing inside me, but the flames were low since he wasn't giving me all of him. He maintained inches of distance from me which I didn't want.

I groaned and tried to touch him but he harshly grabbed my wrists and pinned them above the wall. He brought his lips closer to mine but didn't touch, instead, he whispered,

"What punishment should I give to you?" He licked his lips, his eyes trained on my lips and mine on his. My chest heaved heavily in anticipation, I wanted to feel him—urgently.

"Sean." I groaned, struggling to remove my hands from his tight grip so I could jump on him.

"What? Is the hulk coming out?" He chuckled, mocking my incapability to set myself free.

"Are you on the edge?" He whispered huskily again, this time pressing himself against me, making me wet instantly. I shot him a deathly glare. How dare he tease me in this intense situation!

"Yes?" He smirked. He then loosened his grip on my wrist and gently tugged the back of my hair and yanked my face towards him. "Then let's keep you on the edge."

He didn't give me chance to breathe as he hurled me up against the door. Alarmed, I balanced myself by wrapping my hands around his neck and legs around his torso. In the blink of an eye, my sundress was pooled over my thighs, and my exposed peaks became his snack.

He planted his hands beneath my hips and tugged me the closest he could; his hard shaft proudly poking my wet center. I moaned as I felt my desire being fulfilled. I tugged his hair harder when his hot mouth played with my attention-demanding peaks. His mouth skillfully worked on my breasts; harsh tugging, nibbling, and sucking were being done.

I, who had turned into a moaning mess, wanted more. Even though we hadn't done pretty much anything yet, I was close to experiencing the euphoria; his mouth was enough to bring me to paradise. I would not be ashamed to release the heat even we hadn't gone far because this is what he had been doing to me.

I love how you get so hot for me." He pulled away long enough to murmur before devouring my flesh again. His words pierced through the haze of my desire, turning me wetter and wetter.

"Sean." My moans turned louder with every passing second in need of him, but he had his mind of his own. His mouth still on my flesh, he bucked himself against my core, earning a loud moan from me. He sensually rubbed himself against me a few times and I almost —almost found my release but he pulled back. He stopped doing wonders to my body. It felt as though he restricted me from diving in the pool of water in the scorching summer.

"Sean." I cried out in frustration, arching my body so he could see how frustrated I was, but the jerk laughed.

I shot him a glare. "Why would you do that?!" I almost screamed.

He held my gaze, intensely. Smirking, he glided his hands up to my supple peaks and fisted them in his hands, giving them a firm squeeze. "Punishment, my lovely hulk. Punishment."

"But I did nothing wrong!" I groaned out in frustration. "I just assured your friends that I would never come in between your friendship. Isn't this all you men want?"

His gaze was locked with mine but his hands were moving, his fingers drew small feathery circles over my nipples which caused me to shudder. In the intense frustrating situation, all I could think was the pleasure I would have received only if he hadn't stopped.

"You did nothing wrong yet you should not have allowed Daniel to keep calling me babe." He whispered as he glided his lips down my cleavage. "Do you like it when others call me babe, hmm?" He placed a soft kiss over my cleavage.

Out of breath, my chest heaved up and down, giving him a view to admire. "No, women other than me aren't allowed," I spoke firmly yet breathless as I yanked his hair to make him look into my eyes. "Now, finish what you started or I will take back my decision of marrying you." I threatened him.

He threw his read back and let out of hearty laugh. "You love ordering me around, don't you?
And who are you threatening, Lauren? I know your strength and weaknesses. Do you think I'll not use one of your weaknesses against you to keep you with me?"

The jerk very well knew I would not leave him yet he was taunting me. However, what could be the weakness he could use against me?

"What weakness?" I asked warily.

He smirked. "Ryan, darling. Ryan. You can say no to me...but never to him."

The audacity of this cunning blackmailer!

"Alright, you got me. Now, finish it." I tried to attack his lips, but he pulled back again causing me to whimper.

"Where's that Lauren gone who was shy on our first night?" He chuckled.

"Gone to another planet!" I snapped. I wanted to bang my head against the wall, I was that frustrated.

"You want me that bad, huh? How about making a request?" His eyes dilated in passion. I knew he too was dying to feel me yet he chose to play games first.

"You remember the day you made me request you? It's payback time, Lauren." He smirked.

"What if I do not request?" I smirked as well. What did he think only he could play the wicked games?

"Then I will make you." He growled and in the blink of an eye, he peeled his and mine bottoms off and penetrated me.

I gasped loudly as though my soul saying goodbye to me. My gasps grew louder and louder as he rocked me against the door. I forgot everything; the frustrating game he had been playing...I forgot because I'd be getting what I had been wanting; the desired release.

I tightened my legs and my hands around him. His one hand gripped my bottom and one arm circled my waist to keep me in place as he pounded hard while making those utterly sexy noises.

I was close. I was just a step far from opening the door of heaven with a loud winning scream when he pulled me back by pulling himself out.

Flabbergasted, I gaped at the vicious beast who had a winning smirk plastered on his lips. "You haven't requested for it yet."

"Sean not again!" I snapped in frustration and dropped myself on my feet making my dress pool at my feet. "You are so insensitive!" I snapped and walked past him to the bed. I was done.

"If my to-be wife could tell what she wants then only I'd be able to fulfill her demands. Stop being stubborn and say it out." His arrogant voice caused me to turn and glare at him.

"Well, it's not my fault that my soon-to-be husband decided to be a jerk despite knowing what his to-be wife wants." I shot back. Instead of replying he shamelessly raked his eyes down to my naked body while taking slow, calculated, predatory steps towards me.

I raised my palm. "Stop right there if you do not wish to become the victim of my anger. I am enraged right now, Sean."

He laughed! He fucking laughed at my helplessness. He was enjoying teasing me? Then I would let him enjoy...alone!

Giving him a last angry look, I marched towards the bathroom but before I could reach the doorknob I lifted in the air and dropped on the bed. Sean quickly hovered over me, pinning my hands on the of my head.

"Your hulk mode turns me on." He whispered huskily while mischievousness danced in his eyes.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked him in disbelief. "You haven't even kissed me yet." My voice came out low, my gaze fixed to his.

___________________________________________

Sean Peterson

She looked heavenly as she lay beneath me, a pure angel but with hulk's traits. I knew I probably had taken the teasing too far but I was enjoying it. I wanted her to make one request —just one, but being the stubborn woman she has always been, she refused.

This silly woman thought I had been playing with her but what she didn't know was that I had been preparing her for the gratification she had never experienced.

I had intentions of teasing her more but looking at the sexy woman who would be my wife in no time, the love of my life, my control broke into millions of pieces. She may not say it out loud but I saw the pleading in her eyes that I had been waiting to hear from her mouth. Well, this would do.

"Is this the request I am hearing?" I placed my lips on the corner of her mouth.

"Sean I swear—"

Before she could say another word, I sealed her lips in a demanding kiss. I discarded my shirt which had still been buttoned on my body and gripped her waist, kissing her with all my will. My erection was noticeably pocking the moist boundary of paradise. My fingers dug in her thighs to keep her hungry, attention-demanding feminity pinned to the bed, or I would have lost myself in her before taking her to the brink of ecstasy.

Her fingers flirted with my hair, teased the nape of my neck, trailed down to my shoulders seductively, and gripped them possessively. Our tongues danced sensually, our bodies glued together demanding to remain connected. 

I heard her gasp as I released her lips. My mouth enclosed on the nape of her neck and sucked as if my favorite champagne oozing from her skin. I trailed my lips down her luscious body reaching to her belly...down to her thighs. My hungry lips reached her feminity to devour her but in an instant, Lauren's delicate palms fisted my hair and raised me to her eye level.

"I can't control it anymore, Sean. I want you now." Her eyes expressed her misery and what husband I'd be if I don't fulfill my would-be wife's demands?

I smiled as I placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. "I have already given myself to you, my love." I then locked my gaze with hers. "Let me show you what you mean to me."

With that said, I slipped inside her without resistance. Her encouraging gasps and moans gave me a sense of control and drove me to a crazy edge. My hips moved with wild passion, her body began reacting around me which caused me to grunt. Her moans began to reach heights.

Her nails dug in my back, but only I could feel the pleasure it was adding to. The chants of my name encouraged me to delve deeper into her and find the spot only I knew of.

"I fucking love you, Lauren." I crashed my lips against her as I pushed myself rigorously.

"I love you too, Sean." She gasped while relishing the pleasure she had been rocking in. I pushed myself further and deeper, faster and harder until tears formed in her wild passionate eyes.

I knew she was close when she clutched around me. She pleaded through her eyes for me not to stop and I didn't. I gave her the gratification I had been preparing her for. She reached the peak and found her release and with a few more thrusts I followed her.

Our breaths came out in pants. I pressed my forehead against hers and slowly pulled out.

"Satisfied?" I asked with a smirk and as if the hulk inside her died, she blushed.

"Oh, now you remember you blush too?" I teased earning a push from her. She tried to cover herself with the duvet but I snatched it from her.

"What do you think you are doing? I am not done showing how much I love you."

I pulled her and flipped her over on the bed before sliding back into her. Taken off guard, he gasped loudly as she clutched the sheet. The pleasure sored as we lost ourselves in one another. I brought to her another orgasm but didn't stop or slow down my pace. I again flipped her over and barely gave her time to catch her breath before I slid into her again, causing her to gasp and moan. I kept going, feeling her twitch around me and watch her flushed face with parted lips.

When I felt I had worn her out with the last orgasm, I stopped. I rested my head on her shoulder as both panted and sighed. We laid in the same position regaining our composure. We had never been wild and rough before. Maybe it was the excitement of the start of our new phase that led us to paradise. I rolled from over her to lay on the bed, taking her in my arms.

"For how long are you gonna stay my to-be husband?" Lauren asked as she rested her chin on my chest, looking at me.

"Depends on how badly you want us to get married." I wiggled my brows as I flicked her nose.

"Bad enough to drag you to the altar tomorrow."

I laughed at the choice of her words. "You are crazy!" I commented.

"Still you love me." She winked. And she has a comeback for every statement.

"Not 'still'...You are crazy that's why I love you."

"Sean, I am serious, answer me. When are we getting married?" She whined.

"I could marry you tomorrow...but I know just like other girls you too must have dreamt of the desired wedding. I want to fulfill your wish, I want you to live your dream." I mumbled.

"I have some wishes but I can't wait." She raised herself and pressed her crossed arms on my chest. "Two weeks...okay, three weeks max. I want to marry you within three weeks, get that?" She narrowed her eyes.

"And here she goes with ordering me again." I rolled my eyes. "I do not intend to become the victim of your wrath, so I will do anything to arrange the wedding within three weeks." I chuckled mockingly.

She slapped my chest. "Hey, don't make me a cruel person here!"

I laughed and gripped her in my arms. "You are not cruel. You are my trouble, my hulk. You are one heck of a crazy person I don't want to let go of. I want to remain entangled with this crazy forever."

_________________________________________

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.5M 268K 58
#1 in Romance (23.05.20) A WATTPAD ROMANCE FEATURED STORY. "So the kiss was just a mistake?" "Yes." she nodded her head as if just the words weren't...
111K 5.1K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
WAVE Af Alicia

Romantik

9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...