Drarry Oneshots

By Toallthemqueers

Well, the title says it all.... Here are some snaps into the lives of one of our power couples, Draco Malfoy... More

Let's Begin
Pansy knew all along
Missed you
What you did
And nothing else
A Welcomed Surprise
Sorry
First sign
Sorry (Part 2)
The 7 days of Valentine's
Falling in Love in France
Incomplete
Caught in the act
A walk in the rain
Somethings don't change
Holy Mother of Plot twists
Nothing without you
#Pray For Ron
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 2)
The Christmas Gift
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 3, Woohoo!)
Do You Wanna Ride?
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 1)
You're Mine Forever
Rude
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 2)
I Remembered You
Home is where the Heart is
The Pick-up Line Challenge
My eyes are only on You
You Belong With Me
It's getting hot in here
The Date
A Thousand Years
Let's go there
Romantic Dorks
The Unexpected Room
Midnight Conversations
Triggering the Possesive (un)intentionally
Bring the Rains with You
The Reason Why Draco Slept On The Couch For Three Days, And Three Days Only
Finding Love During Pride Month
Pray For Ron 2.0
Sexual Tension
Play Date
Braids and Flower Crowns
Over the Phone
Study Date
Origami Swans
Mr Malfoy
Mistletoe Magic
#PrayForRon, third time's the charm?
The Power Of A Potion
When a Detention backfires
One last goodbye

Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

10.9K 211 261
By Toallthemqueers

Pointing at dumbassbuddy  - You get smut!

Turning around and smiling at StumpHead - You get smut!

Grinning at all of you - You all get smut!

And, ya, I got carried away again. So, this long, again.

As I have said it before, you're allowed to skip this if you're uncomfortable, I won't mind 🙂.

Third person POV, because I'm shit at writing smut in POV's.
Draco pushed open the door of Room 7, hauling Harry in.

He pushed the boy on the door, closing it with both their bodies.

Harry panted, both their lips tantalizingly close.

The blond placed his hands beside Harry's waist, looking deep into his green eyes, that were dilating slowly.

"M- Malfoy", Harry started, but was cut off by Draco placing a finger on his lips.

"We are inherited mates, are about to have sex, and I'm pretty sure you will have to marry me by the end of this year, meaning that you will be a Malfoy too, Harry", he informed, letting his finger trace the lipline, loving the way they parted and Harry shuddered.

"Draco", he whispered, and the blond growled, his fangs aching to claim him. To make him his.

He pulled Harry's glasses off, placing it on a nearby shelf, never leaving the bright green eyes.

"You're so beautiful", he breathed out, before leaning in, taking Harry in for a kiss.

The raven trembled as the sharp teeth hit his bottom lip, nearly tearing the plump skin. Draco swiped his tongue, soothing the skin and letting their tongues meet in a sort of choreographed dance.

Harry moaned as Draco pulled him close by the waist, away from the door, walking backwards.

The blond fell on his bed, with the raven in tow, the fall not even making a little disturbance in the sinful movements of their mouths.

Draco tugged his hair, letting his fingers run through the wild locks, while Harry was debating whether he should touch the nape of the blond hair, where his hand was at the moment.

He pulled back slowly, raising himself with his other hand as Draco raised his eyebrows in question, "What is it?", He rasped.

Harry gulped, moving his eyes up to meet dilated grey that had a hint of vampire-red, away from his bruising lips, "C-can I touch your hair?".

Draco smiled, "This is a privilege", he started, "So be lucky that you're the only one to get that", he manoeuvred them both so that his head was on his pillow now, and pulled him back in.

Harry splayed his hands in the blond hair, tugging at the ends to guide Draco's lips over his own.

The Slytherin pushed the Gryffindor's robe off his shoulders, slowly removing the clothing from his petite structure.

Harry hissed as the cold hit him, but when Draco raised himself up and switched their positions, he felt the heat from the frictions caused by their bodies.

Draco pulled back, sitting up a bit, running his eyes over Harry's shuddering body appreciatevely.

Harry blushed, looking away from the hungry grey-red eyes, "Draco", he whispered softly, "I- I think we should lock the door, and you know-".

Draco laughed softly, "It's alright, Harry. I know what you're hinting at, darling", the boy beneath him shuddered at the nickname.

"Alright", Harry gasped out, "Coloportus. Silencio", he casted, wandlessly.

"Y-you can do wandless magic?!", Draco asked, genuinely surprised.

"Um, yes, you didn't know?", Harry looked up at him.

Draco shook his head.

He straddled him, removing his robe, smirking as the dilated green eyes followed every single pop of the button.

As the material fell to the floor, Draco hovered his upper body over Harry's, placing an arm next to his head.

He let the thumb of his other hand trail over his lips, rubbing the reddening skin slightly, getting a moan from the boy, that went straight to his cock, "D- Draco".

"Tell me love", he rasped, Harry's eyes fluttered close, "What is it you need?".

The message was clear. Beg.

Harry closed his eyes, he gulped, opening them, "I want you to bite me, claim me, make me arch and writhe under you, mark me" he took a deep breath, "F- fuck me, hard. So that I will barely be able to walk".

Draco felt everything go off in his mind, except for the blinding lust, and also a little thought of taking care of him, "Are you sure?".

Harry nodded his head, leaving no questions hanging in Draco's mind.

The blond caressed his jaw, liking the way the raven leaned into his touch, "Can I?", He asked, tugging the shirt's collar.

"Y-yes".

He popped open the first button, keeping an eye on Harry, who licked his lips.

The cold seemed to have began to affect them less, as Draco reached down and pulled out Harry's shirttails, pressing the last button through the hole.

The Slytherin let his hand caress Harry's chin again, this time, trailing it down, from his neck to his now exposed stomach, pushing the shirt out of his way.

The Gryffindor groaned, Draco reached over to push it off his shoulders, his eyes feasting on the tanned skin that was revealed to him.

Harry was sure his heart was beating the shit out of ribcage, because the way Draco was devouring him with his eyes, was a lot to handle.

The blond inched down a bit, leaning in, pressing his lips to Harry's abs, pushing him down as he gave a jolt of pleasure.

The raven's head hit the pillow, gasping for breath, his knuckles clutching at the green covers, as Draco's lips trailed up, slowly kissing up the trembling body.

His teeth tugged the pink nipples, making sure that his fangs didn't dig into the skin.

He could feel Harry's fast beating heart under his mouth, and as he slowly trailed up to his jaw, his hair was gripped into fists, pulling the locks as his breaths stuttered.

Draco was level with Harry now, who opened his eyes, nodding, "Please", he whined.

He sat back on his thighs, quickly removing his shirt as he dove back in.

Opening his mouth, he trailed his fangs around the vein Harry had instructed, getting a hiss from under him.

"Here?", Draco whispered, letting a tooth mark the designated place red.

"Yes", came the quick reply.

Harry yelped as Draco sank his fangs in, drawing blood instantly.

The blond revered in the sweet taste of his blood, drinking him and his silent whimpers.

A little later, he pulled his teeth back, satisfied.

Two red dots lay on the tan neck, that was gasping desperately for air, a little trail of blood oozing out of one.

Draco dived back in, licking the blood off and getting a high-pitched moan from the boy.

He turned to meet his dilated green eyes, pulling him in for a kiss.

Harry pulled back, panting hard.

"Are you alright?", Draco asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes", he drew the syllable out, "You?".

The blond smiled, "Indeed yes I am. Very satisfied to get your sweet taste", he blurted out.

Harry chuckled, "Are you sure, you are?", he asked, looking pointedly at his straining hard cock in his trousers, "Because you seem pretty uncomfortable in that", he smirked.

Draco hummed, "You're right. I am very uncomfortable, and jealous that your clothes are touching you, and I am not".

Harry arched his back, pulling him close to himself, "Why don't you change that then?".

"Oh darling, I will. Be patient, baby boy".

He trailed his hands down Harry's sides, slowly, reaching his trousers and removing it teasingly.

"Please, Draco, don't tease me", Harry whined, his eyes fluttering close as Draco chuckled and exposed his black boxers to the chilly, but still heady air.

"This too?", the Slytherin asked, tugging the black material.

"Yes, please", the Gryffindor groaned, his knuckles turning even paler from gripping the bedsheets, Draco smirked, pulling the last piece of clothing off too, his eyes fixed on the quivering boy.

And, his hard cock.

Dear Salazar.

Draco let his finger touch the swelled red skin, getting a hiss from Harry, he trailed his finger up and down the skin, adoring the way the boy shuddered, moaning wantonly.

"My, my, Harry. You are a moaning mess and all I've done is touch, wonder if I were to", he trailed off, leaning down and licking up the underside of his cock.

Harry fucking yowled.

"D- Draco!", he gripped his hair, nearly tearing the locks off.

"Has the Chosen One never pleasured himself?", He teased.

Harry blushed, "Shut up! It f- feels different?", He trailed off.

Draco sighed, smiling, "It's alright, Harry. Let me take care of you tonight", he leaned down, pressing his lips to his, a kiss full of passion, and promise to take care.

He pulled back, removing his own trousers, and loving the way Harry's eyes widened as his cock sprang up from his boxers.

"T-that's too big! It- it won't fit!", He whined, looking up at Draco.

The blond leaned down, "If it doesn't, it's alright. Your pleasure is all that matters to me right now", he assured.

The raven gulped, "Then what are you waiting for? An invitation?", he smirked.

Draco licked at his collarbone, making Harry lean his head away to allow him more space. 

He nipped the pinkish skin of his nipple, making the boy under him groan, "D-Draco, I'm very close, please don't tease me?".

"Alright".

In less than a minute, Harry was whimpering as Draco bit his sharp hipbones, lube already in his hand to prep him.

"Spread your legs", he commanded, and the other obliged, making a show as he did.

"Like what you see?", he asked, as Draco's eyes trailed to his pink hole.

"I love it", he blurted out, and Harry's smirk widened.

The cap of the vial opened, too loud in the quiet room, even with Harry's anticipating gasps and Draco's stuttering breaths.

"This might hurt a little, but only for a while", he informed, trailing his index finger down, pushing it into the tight hole.

Harry whimpered, louder this time, "H-hurts".

Draco kissed his thighs, "Just a few minutes".

The sharp pain that he felt vanished slowly, making way for pleasure. Harry arched his back as Draco understood that and added another finger.

By the time Draco had a third finger in, Harry was moaning incoherently.

He pulled back, chuckling as the moans turned into a sharp whine.

Harry closed his eyes as he felt an even harder pain as Draco pushed his cock in.

He looked up at him as it reduced a little, and nodded.

Draco pulled back a bit, and pushed in, making Harry arch his back. He continued the rhythm, trying his best to keep his eyes open for the boy under him for any signs of pain over his own pleasure.

But Harry, oh dear, he was moaning so hard.

The blond stilled his hips for a minute, leaning over and tucking his head into the tanned neck, feeling the raven's nails on his back and heels on his hips.

"Buckle up, darling", he warned, before he slammed into him, drawing a scream.

"DRACO!".

His nails dug into the pearly white skin, trailing thin red lines, ones that would nearly draw blood if scratched again.

The bed creaked under the heavy shifting of the two bodies, as Draco smirked to himself before he hit his mark.

Harry's prostate.

The reactions increased. The Gryffindor screamed, moaning even louder, his toes curling, his shin bones aching from the strain, his hips trying their best to keep up and his nails finally tearing both Draco's skin and the bedsheet by a bit, as he came, panting heavily.

The Slytherin couldn't care about his back or his bedsheet, those could be repaired. So, he focused on the important thing, Harry.

He pulled back a bit, looking down at his closed eyes, "Harry?".

The green eyes opened, "I'm-I'm good", he panted out, then looked down, "But you didn't?", he trailed off.

"Wanted to ask if you're alright with it", he confessed.

Harry laughed, "Go on".

Draco raised an eyebrow, "But you just- oh", his eyes widened, "You like to be overstimulated?", he smirked.

A nod.

He received just a nod, and Draco was back to pound into Harry.

The tightness in his stomach increased as the slapping of skin-on-skin, moans, groans and the creaking of the bed continued.

Harry turned his head, whispering into his ear, "Come on D-Draco, c-cum in me. Fill m-me. Ma-ake me y-yours fo-orever".

Draco came hard, slamming into Harry till he was sure he couldn't move anymore.

The raven pulled him into a kiss as he came for the second time.

The blond pulled himself back, laying down next to him as they both tried to catch their breaths.

After a few minutes, when the hard panting from both sides ceased, Draco turned to Harry, who had his head turned away.

"Harry?", the boy turned to him, smile on his lips and satisfaction in his eyes.

Draco didn't stop himself from pulling him into a kiss, "You're too beautiful to let go from my eyesight".

Harry chuckled, before his smile dropped, "Did you do this only for the inheritance thing?".

Draco pulled him close, raising his blanket up, "That was a contributing factor, because i was too stupid at that time to realise that i was in love with you".

Harry smiled again, before wincing, "Ouch you prick!".

Draco rubbed his back soothingly, before he turned around to get his wand, whispering spells to heal his back, Harry's back and the bedsheets.

"Better?", he asked.

Harry tucked his head on Draco's chest, "Now it is".

They both fell asleep in each others arms, as the green blanket bundled around their embrace, the winds blew colder and the castle seemed to sleep too.

Phew, that was a lot of words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5K 14
Y/n and Draco Malfoy were being forced into an arranged marriage by their parents. Only to find out they hate each other since Draco used to bully an...
26.5K 810 10
Just a few short drabbles of Harry and Draco's time in Hogwarts. Fluff/Angst warning. Drarry Draco/Harry
8.7K 845 28
I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't read it. ***** "Harry?" Draco called out...
63.2K 879 23
To satisfy the thirst of Drarry shippers! Most of this is fluff and angst, and there's a little bit of some attempted smut near the middle. [HIGHEST...