Locked Class Hero (Rwby x Mal...

Door Wolfinator12

Massive AU inspired by 'Forged Destiny' from Fanfiction.net. In the world of Remnant your class dictates your... Meer

Info
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Quest
Chapter 2: Problems
Chapter 3: Guild
Chapter 4: New members
Chapter 5: Hunters vs Dungeon
Chapter 6: Decision
Chapter 7: Discovery
Chapter 8: Valhallas guest
Chapter 9: Strange happenings
Chapter 10: Duels
Chapter 11: Quest
Chapter 12: Classes
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: What is going on?
Chapter 15: Theory
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 27

1.7K 44 40
Door Wolfinator12

Y/n: "I think after today I hate spiders." Y/n said nonechelant while having to get out of the was of an attack from the Mother Crawler.

Charson: "NOT THE TIME!" Came an angry shout from the wizard.

Y/n: "Like seriously, whoever created the Grimm must have been on some weird plants while creating this one."

Galsa: "I am running out of Arcana!" Without really looking Y/n handed the girl an Arcana potion he bought hoping to use it while forging, but turns out he can't use them. "Thanks."

Y/n: "Who would even come up with the idea of a giant Daddy Long Legs spider with bladed legs, venomous bite and paralyzing webbing? Hey Mauer you up again?"

Mauer: "Nope still can't feel my legs!" The tank said. "Don't you have some kind of Summon you can use to kill that thing?"

Y/n: "Turns out Fenrir is super afraid of spiders and Jorm is trying to calm his crying brother right now. My other Summons are not that helpful against that thing. Oop." Y/n pushed Livi's head down, making the attack miss.

Livi: "How about that horn of yours? Maybe it does something that helps?"

Y/n: "Or, and that might really suck, it starts the apocalypse."

Charson: "At least try it."

Y/n: "Have you even heard what I said? It might start the end of Remnant for all I know." Y/n shot back.

Bura: "Ok maybe let's not risk that."

Y/n: "Thank you! But I think I got a good hit in." He said while having caught one of the legs, snapping it in half, only for it to regrow right after. "Or not! Hmmm." Y/n hummed as he noticed the leg he just snapped off did not turn to dust. "I got an idea! But I need some time and a bit of its web!" Y/n said and those that were not busy evading certain death looked at him as if he was crazy. Not caring Y/n went to Mauer and began to take the remaining pieces of webs that still stuck to the boy. While doing so the viking could feel the muscles in his hands tingle from electricity. As the last piece of webbing was taken off of Mauer he could feel his body being able to move again. "Hey would you look at that." Y/n said upon seeing Mauer get up again.

Mauer: "How long do you need?"

Y/n: "Don't know, 4 or 5?"

Charson: "4 or 5 what? Minutes? Hours?"

Y/n: "Maybe 6." Charson sighed in defeat. "Galsa can you errect a wall for me to hide behind while getting everything ready?" The girl nodded and a wall of stone grew out of the floor. "Thank you and good luck." Grabbing the leg Y/n went behind the wall and began to tinker around. A few seconds later he began to hum a song before even starting to sing. "Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming.Barren summits to the verdant plains.Each horizon is a new beginning.Rise and reign."

Charson: "Oh Oum it layed eggs!"

Y/n: "Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents.Ravens soar over new frontiers.Songs and sagas of a fate determined.Shields and spears."

Mauer: "Bura, stay away from those eggs. Charson burn them before they can hatch!"

Galsa: "Too late! Why are there so many?!"

Y/n: "Vows of favour or the thrill of plunder.Pull together for the clan and kin.Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder.Pound within.Oh-ho-oh.The echoes of eternity.Oh-ho-oh.Valhalla calling me.Oh-ho-oh.To pluck the strings of destiny.Oh-ho-oh.Valhalla calling me.Valhalla calling me."

Mauer: "Y/N! HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THAT WILL TAKE?" That question was followed by the sound of blades scratching the floor.

Y/n: "Nearly done! Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers.Blood and glory in the fighting fields.Shields a' shatter into splintered timbers.Iron and steel.Fires are rising and the bells are ringing.Glory take us into Odin's halls.Golden glimmer and the sound of singing.Asgard's call. OK GALSA LOWER THE WALL!" Not letting him say it twice the Geomancer lowered the wall revealing what looks to be a very improvised looking ballista made out of shadows and the spider web, loaded with the Mother Crawlers severed leg. "Here is to hope!" Pulling the lever to release the mechanism nothing happened. "Ehm. Here is to hope!" Y/n said pulling the lever again. "Oh comeon I am sure I did this right. Work you stupid!" Giving his contraption a hard kick did the trick and the bladed leg soared through the air and right into the maw of the giant spider. At first it looked like nothing happened but a second or two later the giant spider toppled to the ground still twitching in a revolting manner. "You guys can finish it now." The five guardians rushed and began to lay into the spider, only stopping once it had begun to desintegrate. "Welp who else is hungry?" They all turned to Y/n and saw him take out a whole roasted chicken from his backpack. Ripping off one of the legs Y/n called his Summons. "Hey Fenrir you good?"

Fenrir: "A-are the e-eight l-l-legged bea-beast gone?" The wolf asked with a whimper.

Y/n: "Mostly. Just a few small ones left." The boy answered stompin on a tiny spider. "So anything interesting dropped?" Mauer was the first to get out of his stupor and went to look at what the boss left behind.

Mauer: "The Dungeon Scroll, 20 Gold Lien and what seems to be one of its fangs."

Y/n: "I call dibs on the Fang!" Not waiting for an anwer or any sign of agreement Y/n grabbed the fang and left the boss room.

Mauer: "That boy is crazy." His friends only nodded in agreement. Meanwhile Y/n had a look at the fang.

Name: Mother Crawler Fang
Type: Material
Rank: A

Y/n: "Perfect, let's get you forged into an axe shall we?" Y/n asked the piece of material in his hands as if it could answer. Stepping out of the dungeon and walking back to Beacon Y/n already formed a plan in his mind. 'I will use the claws and combine it with the best steel I can get, the fang should be big enough to serve as a handle.' He said looking at the fang, that was the size of his entire arm in his hands. "This is going to be a pain in my ass but it will be so worth it." Entering his forge Y/n placed the fang on the workbench and left to Vale, making sure to lock the doors on his way out.

It did not take long till he was back in his workshop, now having at least 10 kilograms of A-Rank Black Steel with him. Lighting the forge Y/n got started on preparing the ingot molds while he had Fenrir work the bellows with Jorm resupplying the fire with coal. While the metal was smelting down Y/n got to work carving the handle for his future axe. It was a sad sight to behold when he had to watch the carved away chips of fang fade into black dust, he wished he could have kept them for future use, but you can not always have it all.

He did not know how long he worked on his new weapon, only that he entered his workshop shortly after midday and left by around the same time, but it was not clear if it was just the day after or even the day after that. Judging by the amount of plates that Velvet had placed on one of his worktables it must have been at least 2 days he had spent awake, working on his axe.

Somewhere near the end of the making of the new weapon, Oscar came into his workshop.

Oscar: "Hey Y/n, Velvet is getting worried you might forget to eat." The boy said.

Y/n: "Oh don't worry I ate everything she had brought." Y/n said looking up from his engravings. Sure the boy knew that having engravings had no real impact of the weapon what so ever, but he figured that he was going to use the weapon for quiet some time and so he thought it would be nice to put in his own personal touch. The engravings looked like spider webbing.

Oscar: "I thought you used one handed axes?" Looking at the boy in confusion Y/n lifted the weapon with one hand. To be honest Y/n had to agree with the boys confusion as the weapon was meant for someone of Y/ns size, so for someone smaller it would be impossible to use one handed.

Y/n: "I needed something bigger so I made it bigger." The classless boy said with a shrugg, returning to his work right after. "Do you need me for something?"

Oscar: "No I just wanted to check in on you seeing that it has been 3 days since you returned from the dungeon."

Y/n: "Wow three days? Really? Damn." He had to admit that he was slowly feeling the strain of working three days straight. "Don't worry only some finishing touches and enchanting then I am done and I will go get some sleep."

Oscar: "Please see to it." With that the farmer left and Y/n continued his work. As the last line was carved into the blade Y/n went to grab some Silver Steel he had gotten some time ago and began to forge it down into a thick wire. Once that was done he hammered the wire into the carvings. All he had to do now was forgeweld them into place, heat treat the blade and to sharpen the whole thing. Luckily such tasks did not take all too long and soon he had the finished weapon in his hands, well almost finished, it still needed the handle wrapped in leather, but that will be done after he had enchanted it.

Y/n: "Komið óvinum mínum á kné. Grímmr-skerandi."

Jormungandr: "Bring my foesss to their kneesss. Grimm-Sssplitter." Like the times before the runes began to get carved into the weapon, this time into the handle. Wrapping the handle with some Beowolf leather the weapon was finished and Y/n took a closer look. And it seemed he had managed to create something very special.

Name: Grimm-Splitter
Type: Growing Onehanded Axe
Rank: S
Durability: High

Growing weapons were considered almost as rare as S-Rank gear, to the point of it being a common theory that only S-Rank weapons could even be growing weapons. What it means for a weapon to be growing is that it has to be bound to a person via the owner putting his blood onto the blade, using it to write the owners name onto it, but once that is done noone else is able to ever wield the weapon as long as the bound owner is alive and as the owner grows in strength so does the weapon.

Y/n only knew that from one of the books he had bought from the auction house, mainly because it was written in Old Norse. It was good that he did that, seeing that it was the journal of a blacksmith from the early years after the first classes appeared. He would have to test out the enchantment once he has gotten some rest. But first things first Y/n did the binding ritual with the weapon. That day Y/n went to bed with a big smile on his face. Before finally getting some sleep the boy cast a look on his Character Sheet.

Y/n Schwarz

Class: (locked)

Level: 38

Rank: S

Stats:

-Strength: 193 / mod: (locked)

-Dexterity: 302 / mod: (locked)

-Wisdom: 132 / mod: (locked)

-Intelligence: 165 / mod: (locked)

-Resistance: 299 / mod: (locked)

-Stamina: 227 / mod: (locked)

-Stat Points: 178 / mod: S+

Skills:

Worker skills:

-Cooking lvl. 15

-Sewing lvl. 13

-Leatherworking lvl. 13

-Carpentry lvl. 22

-Forging (Weapons) lvl. 30

-Forging (Armor) lvl. 20

-Tracking lvl. 11

-Haggling lvl. 13

-Woodcutting lvl. 10

-Carving lvl. 6

Soldier/Hero skills:

-Swords lvl. 21

-Daggers lvl. 32

-Bows lvl. 36

-Light armor lvl. 40

-Heroic Choice lvl. 6

-Summoning lvl. 53

-Axes lvl. 38

-Shields lvl. 23

-Leadership lvl. 16

-Instincts lvl. 15

Magic skills:

-Shape Summon lvl. 9

-Runesmith lvl. 4

-Runic Enchantment lvl. 2

-Ragnarök lvl. 1

-One-Eyed lvl. 2

Passives:

-Workers Endurance

-Vikings Body

-Vikings Will

-Tinkerer

Summons:

Fenrir lvl. 30

Hugin & Mugin lvl. 34

Sährimnir lvl. 7

Heidrun lvl. 6

Jormungandr lvl. 41

??? lvl. 50

Y/n: "What the? Fen what does Tinkerer do?"

Fenrir: "The user is able to come up with complex mechanisms on the fly." Quiet simple but also rather useful. "Before you ask I also have no idea what your new Summon is, master."

Y/n: "Guess I will have to see and find out another time. Thank you Fen. Good night guys." He got a collection of various good nights from his Summons before falling asleep, luckily not getting put into Valhalla for once.

That is it for this chapter. Not much to say other than please check out the new Hololive x Male Reader book and the fan discord.

Stay healthy and have a nice week.

Wolfy out.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.8K 316 18
In a world filled with supernatural creatures, demi-humans, revenants, Grimm, Lost, demons, devils, angels, quirks, sacred gears, magic, and semblanc...
132K 8.8K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
173 22 15
What if someone else was born with the ancient magic? What if the wielder of ancient magic had only wanted to play Quidditch? Imelda Reyes finds...
1.1K 74 19
The dwelling monsters of Remnant, Grimm. Those who hunt grimm are called "Hunters". Diego Coronatus is a 17y old boy from Atlas who decided to attend...