Beneath me (BTS Jin)

Per lover_of_paradise

=====YouTube fanfic====== https://youtu.be/cvv0i-vMaGk ==Same fanfic on YouTube== ...whispered again, "But if... Més

Chapter 2 : Not sure
Chapter 3 : Going
Chapter 4 : Kissed
Chapter 5 : Strange
Chapter 6 : Awake
chapter 7 : Lied
Chapter 8 : Key
Chapter 9 : My call
Chapter 10 : Goodbyes
Chapter 11 : The Town
Chapter 12: The start
Chapter 13: Someone's special day
Chapter 14 : Man with a ring
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16 : Silence
Chapter 17 : Chase ends
Chapter 18 : Trapped
Chapter 19 : Revealed
Chapter 20 : Fair trade
Chapter 21 : Turn around
Chapter 22 : What a man!
Chapter 23 : fare game!
Chapter 24 : Ferris wheel
Chapter 25 : Night fall
Chapter 26 : Birthday
Chapter 27 : Confrontations
Chapter 28 : Awakening
Chapter 29 : Framed
Chapter 30 : Stay
Chapter 31 : Past left far
Chapter 32 : Heart-throb
Chapter 33 : Confessions
Chapter 34 : Two is one
Chapter 35 : U-turn
Chapter 36 : Back to start
Epilogue: Who are you?

Chapter 1 : Waiting

190 13 2
Per lover_of_paradise

1

Buzz....buzz.....
Buzz....buzz.....

It was just my phone.
I quickly picked it up....
"why I got exited?", Thinking in my head after looking at the phone's screen.

"Yoboseyo...(Hello)", I replied calmly.

It was Liza, my roommate.

"Where are you??..... Haven't you decided yet?", Liza asked hurriedly.

She was not showing but I sensed a little bit tiredness and irritation in her voice or maybe I'm overthinking. She has always been a lovely friend of mine. But at that time maybe I didn't want it.

"Mianhae (sorry)...I can't come.You guys can enjoy." I replied with an even tone. Hoping that, she wouldn't ask why, silly me.

"But why??... Where are you??..We all are......", I didn't let her finish her sentence as I hung up the phone and switch it off. "I'm not a good friend I guess", I murmured.

"Huuushh", I sighed. Staring at the cold mug of hot coffee which I had ordered.

I'm not saying that service of this place is improper, but maybe I should have been witty enough to have that coffee when it was hot.

It was 8 of another cold evening when I sat here. Just like past 6 weeks, I've been sitting on the same table staring the same coffee that I order regularly.

I thought how long am I gonna behave like this?

It was near cold. People were already putting up warmer suits and clothings.
"Ya right! Its getting cold", murmuring to myself as the senses came to me and I realised that I have lost the track of days.

Away from noices of distraction, I was one lost in my own thoughts.
But that was not my expectations or dream, those were my reality.

Everyday, every evening, I again and again found myself lost in the deep woods of my thoughts and inner voices. I wish I could escape that.
Maybe I should become open to people who care for me.

Everyday I get hurt by recalling the same experience, it feels like my life is stuck in some never-ending heartless painful time loop. Where I have to go through from my every experience again and again and again.
Looks like I can't help it, or maybe I am too scared to get any help.

Again, staring at my mug, I recalled my memories of past which made me to spend my every evening at the same coffee shop. And I ended up being like this...

( 6 weeks before)
(Autumn of the year)

*Rings*
I opened the door of the coffee shop with a swing. I dashed through the doorway to the reception with a gleam of self confidence and awareness about self beauty.
My stunning navy blue off shoulder midi dress was going perfectly with my newly paired shoes. Holding the aura latest collection purse in my one hand. I approached the reception table.

*Tik tok, tik tok, tik tok*

"Miss Y/N ",
A familiar tone was sensed by my ears from behind, as I turned my face in the direction of the voice making my spongy and silky hairs to follow the same path, making an glamorous circular arc curve going perfectly with my sparkling eyes.

"Ya its me, but without 'miss' please", I replied in an enlightened tone, while turning towards the voice.

That's when I saw a young lady wearing the staff apron, with soft white skin tone, gleamy eyes which were sparkling at my presence.
"But that's what we call our costumes, Miss Y/N", she replied.

"De onni (yes sister)....now please don't call me miss...I'm still the same", I giggled.

I used to call her onni. As she was 7 months older than me but looked so pretty and young like always, ofcourse not as much as me though.

Her name was Merry. As given by her dad who was greatly influenced by the American culture, the western culture.

I met her when I was new in this city, around 2 years ago, my parents lives in Daegu but I had to get shifted to Seoul because I got an scholarship from one of the renowned Universities around here. Also my parents want me to study more, they had faith in me and they still do believe, so they encouraged me to grab the opportunity, and I love them for that.

I met her in the same University where I got scholarship for the first time, she was one of the smartest and kind hearted person I have ever met.
From the looks of it,
She was not very into socialization as far I saw in the university, but she liked to read books, all kinds of books, and I bet she still do like to read.

I still remember once when I visited her apartment, I was surprised to see that her house is a library or what, so many books.
The entire bookshelf, tables and even chairs were filled with the books. It was a mess.

But the interesting thing was the books which caught my eyesight,
I still remember its title ' Make me cry ', I picked the book which was lying under the bed, as first I only saw the corner of book but when I saw the cover.

"Oh my god! What the hell", I creaked in disgust, "Its an adult book".

"Y/N don't touch that", onni said in quick tone. She dashed at me grabbed the book and hid it under the bed sheet.

At that time we both were just giving a creepy smile to one another. Awkward right?
That's when I realised that she read all kinds of books, like literally all types.

After some days of meet ups and little chit chats, we developed a friendly bond with eachother.
I told her about how I ended up here in the university from Daegu.
She also opened up and told me that she is doing a part time job to support her studies as she lacks a wealthy family support. Her heart was pure that's why I liked to company her.

Then one day she took me to the place where she was working as part timmer. And that was the same coffee shop.

She already had a little bit connection with other staff members there. So it doesn't took me long to be friends with them.

I started liking the place and started visiting the shop more often. Also the service was good. The hot chocolate and brown coffee became my personal favorites.

That was such a good phase of my life to meet good friends and get familiar with the new environment as well as city. My parents were glad that I was adjusting and developing. It also help them to be a little anxious free about well being of their single child. I really enjoyed their company...

..........................
..........
..

(Coming back to the Autumn season in the cafe.)

"Yeah yeah! Right you are still the same, but now you are a big girl, taking responsibilities, I'm proud of you", onni replied in angelic tone with mesmerising eyes.

I became silent as I was caught in the glimpses of her glittering eyes.

"So how it went?", another voice intercepted my eye contact and took my head in another direction.

"What?", I replied with an empty head.
The enquirer was Sang woo oppa,
a tall, young and fit guy.
He was 2 years older than me, I met him when I visited the coffee shop with Merry onni for the first time.
He was one of the staff members working there.
As he already knew Merry onni so it didn't take me long to be friend with him.

"What what? Your interview, you got the job right?", he replied to my ordourless response.

"Oh yaa, I got it, the job".

"Oh really! I'm so happy", Merry onni congratulated me by patting my back. "I always knew you can do it, wasn't it your dream job",she added.

I leaned towards the reception table, waving my hand in my hairs towards my chest, "Yeah sure, I always wanted job in that parlour network though, its so much famous across the country".

"What was the name of the branches, I keep on forgetting",Onni asked.

"Fragile beauty care",I responded.

"Oh yeah! I remember".

"So what are your plans now? Like now you have a job, what now?", Sang woo oppa asked with the straight face.

"Now I'm planning to get my regular hot coffee", I replied in a charismatic way.

"Ya that's the perfect short term plan", he sizzled. "With extra chocolate as for special day, right?".

"Ofcourse, special day", giving him a long smile I turned back to Onni.

(Sang woo oppa went to the kitchen corner of cafe)

"How's Liza? I thought she would join you today", onni enquired.

( Liza, my roommate, remember?)

"Oh she met me earlier, she texted me congratulations and said sorry as she has a date, yeah!", I replied lazily.

"OMG! Liza has a boyfriend, she never told me, and also you never said anything about it", onni's eyes enlarged because of curiosity.

"Oh I also got to know about it today, in the morning", I smiled nervously. "Today's the first date".

"Oh really, its nice, what's his name".

"Liza's boyfriend's name!, well I don't know, she promised to tell me after the first date. I also didn't ask much as I have to go to the interview".

" Oh its fine, we can talk to her later, so tell me about you".

"Me, well I'm gonna grab my coffee and..."

"No no no", onni interrupted me. "Your love life, think about that",she added.

"What non sense! I hate men".

"Oh really", onni gave me a suspicious look. "Well you know my latest collection of books arrived last week, you want one?".

"What that perverted book pieces", I repelled in disgust. "Those adult books, I don't like them".

"Oh god, what will happen to this girl?", onni sighed putting her hand on her forehead.

She, then put her both hands on my both cheeks and turn my head around.
Making my eyes to see the kitchen corner of the cafe.

"Okay, now tell me what you see", onni whispered to me.

"Okay, umm...Sang woo oppa serving to customers", I replied doubtingly. "What now?".

"What do you think about him?", onni whispered again.

"Well he is a good person", I stopped.

"And, what else".

"Well sometimes I guess he make the knot of his apron in wrong way, don't you think?", I responded.

"Oh girl, what have you learnt all these years?", onni went blank and gave me dissatisfied looks from her face. "I guess you're tired, how long was the interview though?".

"Oh right, it was 3 hours long, including the waiting time".

"Oh well, I have a present for you", onni said delightfully. "Here it is!".

Onni passed a book from her bag kept below the reception table.
I put the front of book up in order to read the title. It was 'My Young Brother-In-Law Is My Husband Now'.

"Eeww, onni not this please!", I responded with a innocently cute disguised face. "I guess I should get myself a seat, meet you later".

I hustled to give back the book to her and escape from the uncomfortable zone. I turned around and started walking away.

"Y/N, you should try atleast", onni said from back.

" Not today, I just want my coffee", I said as I dashed away from the reception table towards the sitting area of the cafe.

That day was quite busy I guessed.
When I walked ahead I saw almost all the seats and tables were taken.
But I was more curious about my favourite seat that was just near the window.

The theme of cafe was 'Pretty Angel', The most decoration here was combination of blue and pink colours, the tables in the cafe was not so many, but I never counted though.

I really enjoyed the window view while drinking my coffee, as it helped me to be relax and avoid the chaos of the world.

The golden lights above the corners also gave me the superior vibes and enlightens my mood. That's why, this place was my personal favorite.

But that day when I approached the sitting area. I saw...

"Wait what! My seat is taken. And who is that guy sitting over there on my seat".

......to be continued...

[A/N]

Thankyou so much for reading guys.
Kim seok Jin will appear in the next chapter.
Sorry for any errors while writing.
Peace.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.7K 166 8
Why do people sin? Is it to satisfy some greater purpose or just to satisfy the mind of an individual? Follow Bangtan in an almost poetic journey aft...
501K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5K 1.3K 91
°♡° A collection of themes I've made. Please give credits if you want to use them. That's all, stay beautiful! °♡° Cover designed by: @btsachu
2K 74 8
Hello everyone, this is my second book, though it is the first one that has been successfully published, most of the quotes and poems in this book ar...