Destined Love | Min Yoongi

By KimChaeYoungBTS

❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped f... More

- ★ -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 9

2.2K 92 37
By KimChaeYoungBTS

I slowly opened my eyes, and rubbed them gently. They were still quite puffy, from crying for so long. It took a minute or two for my eyes to adjust to the brightness, although, it was looking to be quite dark outside. It'd have to be around evening time by now, maybe even later than that....

"Wait!"

I quickly looked around, searching for my phone. I found it rather quickly, as it was right beside me. As I looked at it, I noticed it was quite a few hours later, maybe eight hours. I smiled lightly, giving a soft sigh. I had slept! And on top of that, I actually felt a whole lot better.

To be honest, I couldn't remember when it was that I fell asleep. The last thing I remember, is that I was talking to Soomin, then all of a sudden I wasn't. I then quickly looked back at my phone, out of instinct really. And oh my....

I hurriedly unlocked my phone, seeing countless calls from one person. I panicked as I fumbled to open the right app, to call back. I put the phone to my ear, after tapping on Sejin's number. I hope nothing bad happened while I was asleep. I can't believe I-

"Thank you so much for calling back!" I heard, only a few seconds into hearing the usual ring of a pending call. "I was just about to call your workplace looking for you, as something urgent came up."

"Is it regarding Namjoon?" I asked, hearing an instant hum in response. "I'll be there as soon as I can!"

I quickly ended the call, without getting any more information from Sejin. All I know, is that Namjoon wasn't doing well. So, I really have to hurry up, to make up for missing the previous few calls.

I quickly got up, not even realising how easy it was to do so, this time round. I walked around my apartment, trying to find my ID card, as I also looked for an easy outfit to change into. After changing into the first thing I saw, I rushed out the door, not even bothering to throw on a proper coat, just a light one that was thrown on my bed, that kept very little heat in. I didn't want to waste any time, on such unnecessary things, as I knew my first priority was to get to the BigHit building as soon as possible.

All I had with me, as I ran down the stairs of my apartment building, was my ID card and my phone. I didn't even bother to ring for a taxi, as the building wasn't even that far away from where I live. I didn't know that before, and spent quite a bit of money on the taxi, just to go a few minutes down the road. I also wanted to get going quickly, and continue to be on the go, so I felt like I would be making progress continuously. I didn't fancy waiting in anticipation for a taxi, having no way to make the journey any shorter, as I would have no control in the matter.

Then as I opened the door to my apartment building, which lead me outside, I noticed that I should have thought twice about my clothing choice. I could make out small droplets of rain, falling one after another in a rhythmic tune. Maybe I should have taken a bit of time, to find my raincoat-

Thankfully, the rain hadn't begun falling heavily just yet. But once I glanced up at the sky, I only picked up my pace, seeing the dark clouds that were threatening to let the rain fall.

It didn't take me as long as I thought, because for some reason, the more I ran towards my destination, the better I felt. And as I got to the door of the building I had been searching for, and opened it up, I felt far better than I had in the previous 24 hours or so. What I was experiencing....I couldn't even explain the feeling if I wanted to.

I had a little bit of an idea, about what was happening to me though, but I didn't want to think it was actually true. I had of course learnt, researched and countless times witnessed, what I was feeling right now. But I don't want to admit it. I don't want this to be real. So I simply shrugged it off, knowing that right now, my concern shouldn't be with me, but with Namjoon.

Once I walked towards the front desk, I was kindly greeted by the same man I had seen the previous time. Like before, I showed him my ID and followed him away to wherever it was that Sejin and Namjoon were, at the moment. 

I walked up a flight or two of stairs, before walking through the same halls I had been through the last time. Though, I was stopped in front of a different room. The member of staff I had journeyed with, instantly opened the door to let me inside. 

I stepped in, and found almost the same amount of people I had last time. This time however, instead of Namjoon laying on the ground, I found him in a chair. And to be completely honest, he actually seemed fine to me. 

"Ae-Young, thank you so much for getting here so quickly!" The manager, Sejin, stated with a small smile on his face. 

"Of course." I replied, smiling brightly in return. I then looked to Namjoon, wearing a concerned expression. "What seems to be the problem?" 

"Actually, I seem to be doing fine...." Namjoon explained, sounding just as confused as everyone else looked right now. "One minute, I was in pure agony....and then the next, I felt right as rain." 

"Well, that's actually a great sign!" I stated, making everyone suddenly look at me, curiosity evident in their faces. "This means that it'll only be a matter of hours before you finally meet your soulmate!" 

"Really?" He whispered, and I nodded my head lightly, about to explain further. 

"Well, as I'm sure you've heard....fate plays the biggest role in any any soulmate bonding situation. Generally, when symptoms are as bad as yours were, then the moment your soulmate is on their way, they almost immediately go away. Usually, symptoms would slowly decrease in severity, but in your case, seeing as it is quite the rare one, you felt the change rather suddenly." I explained, but then stopped as I thought back to my words. 

I began to feel worried at the thought, that this same thing was happening to me. True, mine seemed to ease off slowly, probably as I slept. So that would mean, I was quite close to finding my soulmate too. I shook my head lightly, trying my best to get that out of my head, not wanting to deal with it here and now, out of all places. 

"Well, do you know how long this process wil take?" Came a voice, that I'm sure I heard last time. It was once again, Yoongi. He seemed to be quite concerned for his friend, which I really admire. 

"I can't tell you exactly when, all I can tell you, is that it'll be soon. Most likely, within the next 12 or so hours." I stated, seeing not only Namjoon's face light up, but everyone else' in the room too. I don't think they expected such a short span of time. 

"Thank you so much for your time, you've been a great help to us. I don't know how we'd have managed otherwise." Sejin stated, thanking me yet again. 

"Yes, thank you so much. It really helped, knowing what was happening with me, rather than being felt in the dark to wonder." Namjoon agreed, showing a grateful smile. 

"It's what we're here for, I'm just doing my job." I replied, showing a soft smile. 

"No, you've done a lot more than that." I heard another voice say. Of course, already knowing who BTS were, I knew the person who spoke, to be Hoseok. 

"We actually called by a different company, on a completely different instance." Sejin explained, as I listened intently. "They knew what they were doing of course, but rarely explained anything at all, so we were constantly worrying." 

"Well, I guess I'm glad I could be of help then!" I smiled brightly, as I looked back at Hoseok, who now held onto the hand of the girl I saw the previous day. I gave her a soft smile too, and then turned on heel, ready to go out. "I'll be off then, unless you need me for anything else?" 

"No, I think that's everything. And I've already contacted your company, about payments and legal documents so you don't have to worry about that." Sejin added, and I thanked him quickly, before making my way out of the room.  

I walked back down the steps, nearing the exit. But just as I was about to walk in that direction, I could've sworn I heard my name being called. So just in the case someone actually had, I turned around. And once I did, I was met with Yoongi. 

"I'm sorry for bothering you, I was just wondering if you had a minute or two to spare?" He asked, once he reached the area I was in. I nodded my head lightly in response. "I was just hoping to ask you a question or two, about the whole soulmate bonding....thing. I would search it up, but I never find the answers I'm looking for." 

"That's no bother, ask away." I replied, as I heard the rain. It seemed to have picked up quite a bit, so maybe if I wait a little longer, it would give the rain time to calm down a bit. 

"The thing you said about symptoms easing off, when a person is close to meeting their soulmate....does that also apply to regular cases?" Yoongi asked, after taking a minute or two to think. 

"Yup, that happens to nearly everyone. I mean, there is the odd time that symptoms continue on, until you've touched, but it isn't as common." I explained, seeing Yoongi's curious face, now turn into a more solemn one. 

"I see." He simply stated, looking deep in thought. "That's all I really needed to know. Uhh, thanks!" 

"Of course." I smiled, as we both turned away. I turned to the door, and opened it widely, as I looked at the rain that was pouring down even heavier than before. Just my luck

"Hey, you look like you could use an umbrella." A familiar voice sounded, and I turned back, seeing an open umbrella being held out for me. 

"It's alright, I don't live far from here." I reassured Yoongi, showing a soft smile.

"No, please. I really appreciate you helping Namjoon out, I've know him quite a long time, and it was honestly quite difficult to see him in that state, knowing I, in no way could ease his pain. If the least I can do for you, is give you an umbrella, I think I'd feel just a little better." He replied with a chuckle.

"Well okay then." I replied, with a small smile. He held it out for me, as I reached out to get it. "Thank you-

The moment my hand touched the umbrella, it was met with his. Both Yoongi and I quickly retracted our hands, feeling a sharp pain on our wrists. I felt rather startled at the feeling, and panic arose, as I held onto my wrist. The umbrella fell to the ground, yet neither one of us took much notice of it.

Now, all of our attention was on our wrists. On it, showed the numbers, 1 2 4 3 5 1 7. We glanced up at one another, meeting each other's eyes. We both knew what this meant.

We had bonded.

A/N Finally~! They've bonded~!! It took like nine chapters, but it's finally happened~~

This chapter was really fun to write, as I had been waiting so long to get to this part. I had the vision of them bonding, in the rain, while he held out an umbrella to her. That was one of the first scenes I actually thought of, when starting this book. So, it was amazing to finally be able to write it out, the way I had imagined it~!

I really hope you guys enjoyed reading it, as much as I did writing it~~

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

I hope you have a lovely day/night~! Stay safe~!! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 14.2K 74
"Will soulmate/soulmates will fill my emptiness and make me feel happy for real?" Choi (Y/N), a hero with painful past happens to meet her soulmate...
20.7K 961 15
"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." --Jean de la Fontaine There was only one thing you and Min Yoongi had in common t...
220K 10.2K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
43.5K 1.3K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...