Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1

1.7K 47 40
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

After dealing with Hazamada, not only he planned to kill Jocelyn, but he was actually had no choice, he was somehow forced by another stand user to go and kill Jocelyn, and that stand user happens to have the bow and arrow as well, at the hospital, Hazamada told Jocelyn, Josie and (YN) that for some reason, stand users seem to be unknown to be drawn to one another, even if they don't know each other, they say that your bound to the person that you're going to marry by the red string of fate, Sort of like that. That enemy might be your enemy, a friend, the guy who steps in and out the bus, or someone who just moved in next door. We don't know how much stand users there are in this town right now, but the person that threatens to kill Jocelyn wants her to leave, or be killed...and after that, Josie and (YN) reminded Okuyasa about it, that Hazamada isn't the responsible one for her brother's death...

Okuyasa: Tch. What a coward! He needs to attack us already!

Josie: But that also means that he's cautious as well...

(YN): When guys like that attack, it's probably only when they're certain they're gonna win.

So, as they three make their way at school, knowing it's still early to go, and have plenty time to arrive, the three suddenly notice something, at the Café Rengatei, they happen to see Koichi sitting at a table, drinking some ice tea...

Okuyasa: Oi, that's Koichi.

Josie: Yeah, and seems like he's trynna act cool by drinking that tea, I wonder why?

(YN): By the looks of it, it seems like he's waiting on someone.

Okuyasa: Haha. Like if someone special is actually wanna meet up with him and-

Suddenly, a young teenage high school girl appear with Koichi, she was the same girl as yesterday, long black hair, light blue school uniform, and she seems like she's happy to meet with Koichi...

Okuyasa: What?!? A...A girl!?!

Josie: Woah. Never knew Koichi had it in him.

(YN): *sniffs*

Josie: Eh? What's wrong with you?

(YN): Oh nothing...it's just I can't believe our little Koichi is growing up so fast. A'tta boy Koichi.

At the Café, the girl, who name is Yukako Yamagishi, sits with Koichi and starts to become flustered, and blushing a little and seem to be shy being a ugh Koichi as she says...

Yukako: K-Koichi-Kun...was me making you to meet up here...a wrong thing?

Koichi: E-Eh?? N-No! Not at all, it's not. Don't worry. It's fine. No bother at all...but I am curious about you meeting me.

Meanwhile, Okuyasa, Josie and (YN) were hiding behind a building and see what's going on...

Josie: So, Koichi is with that girl...

(YN): Does she go to our school? I think I've seen her...

Okuyasa: But I do, I know her. That chicks in my class. Her name is Yukako Yamagishi. Okay! Let's go a bit closer.

The three quietly jog behind a tree without being seen to hear what Koichi and Yukako are talking about...

Koichi: If you wanted to see my notes for work, or my homework, sorry to say it but my grades aren't looking good for now, and my handwriting is kinda crappy. If it's money, then I can probably manage about 1,000 yen...or did you want me to switch weekly duties with you? You name it.

Yukako: That's not what I want from you.

Koichi: Eh? If not, then what is it? Look you need someone to take in a kitten or puppy, no need at all. We've already got a dumb dog name Police at home and-

Yukako: Koichi-Kun!

Koichi: Eh?

Yukako: I-I'm just gonna say it and come all out.

Yukako started to blush a little as she seems nervous to what she is about to tell to Koichi, so she took a deep breathe and...

Yukako: Koichi-Kun...I'm in love with you, Koichi.

Koichi: H-Huh!?! *blushes little*

Okuyasa: WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?

Josie/(YN): *Whispers* Shut it Okuyasa!

Koichi: U-Um...Y-You...Eh...what??!

Yukako: You see, you're the only thing I always think about all day, Koichi-Kun. I've been afraid to express these feelings towards you...but if I don't, I feel like my chest is going to burst. I don't mind if you hate me. I just thought it be brave for me to tell you.

Koichi was speechless, and surprised, for the first time in his life, a girl like Yukako has confess her feelings towards him, and loves him. He couldn't believe it, but it's the truth. And by the looks of it, Koichi seems to be happy about it...as for Okuyasa...she started to burst out tears and started whining...

Okuyasa: N-No fair! No fair! Why is it Koichi?! You can't be serious! Come on now! I've been trying to get at her, and it's too late! And not even had anyone tell me like that!

Josie: Hey Hey. It's okay Okuyasa. No need to cry about it.

(YN): It's okay Okuyasa, you'll find someone else. But seriously, I'm surprised Koichi...

Yukako: Koichi-Kun, I'm sure that you must have a girlfriend...

Koichi: Huh?! N-No I don't. Seriously...I mean, unless...your just joking around-

Yukako: I-I'm serious. I do have feelings for you.

Koichi blushes more...

Yukako: Koichi-Kun, your face has gotten sharper lately. You look like a man of courage and conviction. But..you're also so cute when you smile.

Josie: Yeah, I agree on her on that one.

Okuyasa: Tell me you guys! My face is pretty sharp too, is it?

Yukako: I think the best thing about a man is his future. And Koichi, yours is shining.

Koichi: I-I see. I-I never had a girl who speaks highly with me..

Yukako: I-Im sure you must hate girls like me that aren't cute...

Koichi: Eh?! N-No. that's not true at all...

Okuyasa: Damn it just say yes already! She's damn sexy and you know it! You little lucky son of a bitch!

Yukako: Koichi-Kun...do you hate me?

Koichi: *gulps nervously* N-No I don't, honestly...you seem like a pretty and nice girl to me...

Yukako: S-So, do you love me?

Koichi: E-Eh?? Now wait a sec, it's just that...

Yukako: So you hate me?

Koichi: N-No! That's not it! It's just that-

Suddenly, Yukako somehow snapped out of her mind as she burst out of anger as her hair started to flow around in the air, punching the table, and yells at Koichi..

Yukako: Which is it then!?! Do you love me or hate me!?! Just answer me already! I've already told you so much! And look you made me spilled my coffe no thanks to you!!!

Koichi couldn't believe what he heard and saw and witness about Yukako, even Josie, Okuyasa and (YN), but after that, she seem to be calm again, her hair flow down again, and seem like she started to blush again and said...

Yukako:O-Oh no...I-I didn't mean it...I got worked up...I-I'm sorry. I just...

Yukako seem like she feels bad and guilty of how she acted, so she grabs her stuffs and says...

Yukako: I-I'm sorry Koichi, I leave you alone for now. I-I hope we get to meet again.

Yukako then starts to jog and heads over to school...Koichi was speechless to see the side of Yukako...

Okuyasa: ...You know, after seeing all that, my jealousy just left for some reason...

Josie: Y-Yeah...

(YN): Wonder what was that about, let's go and pretend we never saw any of that..

As for Koichi, he was still speechless after what he saw, so he continues drinking his ice tea, until suddenly, he swallow something from it, it was a pile of hair, girl hair...

Koichi: Wh-What in the!?! Where did all this hair come from!?! It's all over my drink! There's so much!

Josie (YN) and Okuyasa heard what he said..

Josie: ...Stand users are known to be drawn another...you don't think...

(YN): Nah, it couldn't be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
1.4K 165 21
☆ . okoshi ─ the heir to a limitless fortune goes on a vacation to morioh to find their true love. seems easy enough; only, if that they're unabl...
6.4K 326 29
This is the rewrite of Love Like You. PLEASE NOTE: Rohan is aged up in this fic. The mangaka looked down at the girl, finding her staring at him. Her...
438 53 33
(AU where everyone lives.) Life has been going easy for Jotaro Kujo, everything is back to normal... That is, until two new students enter the school...