The Boy with the Two Toned Ha...

By dark_kai_art

(F/N) was a shy girl just trying to float her way through school, but that all changed when her great grandfa... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chatper Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Bonus 1
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Bonus 2
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Two Pink Lines

Epilogue

793 31 11
By dark_kai_art

Wow. This is it. Thank you all for joining me on this amazing journey that was this fanfiction. To think it started out in the notes app of my phone for a little practice in romance. I had no idea it would turn into this. Thank you all so so so much. And PLEASE see the end of this chapter for another quick note. Thank you and enjoy.

(Y/N)'s POV

"(F/N), please step forward," the man with ridiculously long blonde hair said from the middle of the stage. I took a deep breath and stole a look at my boyfriend who was standing to the right of me. He gave me a soft smile and a nod. Letting out the deep breath, I stepped toward the Paladin, standing directly across from him. There was a bright smile on his face as he held my pin and new credentials in his hands.

Today, alongside my dearest friends and in front of my family, I was becoming an exorcist. It had been three years since I had battled Kaage on the roof of True Cross Academy. Though my years at this school was coming to an end, I had quite a long way to go in terms of being an exorcist. There were ranks to climb, missions to go on, more meisters to get; there was a lot ahead of me.

I hadn't picked up another sword since the battle. I couldn't bring myself to. I had been offered many many demon slaying swords since then, everyone knowing how skilled I was with a blade, but I just couldn't bring myself to grip the leather wrap. Once, when I had finally built up the courage, it hadn't felt right; I had returned the blade immediately. From then on, I knew it wasn't my destiny to continue wielding a sword. I had done what I needed to do. That part of my life was over. There was so much more to do, so many things I hadn't done yet. I didn't need one thing to define my life. The world was open and free and wide. I had plenty of options.

Even though I would never have my knight meister, I was still receiving my dragoon meister today as well all of my credentials and my pin. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I stood in front of the blonde man. I didn't even know why I was so stressed out. It wasn't like I had to give a speech or anything. All I had to do was place my left hand on the holy scripture of my choice, raise my right hand, and repeat a few lines that Angel would feed to me. It wasn't going to be that hard. It wasn't like there was a room full of senior exorcists behind me.

"(F/N)," Angel said, once again gaining my attention. I took a deep breath and nodded. I got a small smile in return before he continued. "You are here today before your friends, family, the court, and fellow exorcists to view your allegiance to the Japan Branch of the Knights of the True Cross. the Order as a whole, the Vatican, and the Pope," he boomed so even the people in the far back of the auditorium could hear. "Do you accept this role?" he asked.

I nodded. "I do," I vowed. Without a word, he gestured for my father who was standing in the wings with my holy text of choice. He came to stand beside me as he held out the book for me to place my left hand. I smiled at the man with bright red hair, and placed my left hand atop the book before raising my right hand as I turned to the other man.

"Please repeat after me," he instructed, and I nodded once more, waiting with bated breath for the man to continue. "I, (F/N)," he began, and I repeated, my voice only slightly shaky. "Promise to uphold the oath of the Knights of the True Cross."

"Promise to uphold the oath of the Knights of the True Cross," I said before taking another deep breath. .

"And carry the values of a true exorcist."

"And carry the values of a true exorcist." Breathe.

"To the best of my ability."

"To the best of my ability." Breathe.

"I vow this oath before my fellow exorcists, family, paladin, and Pope."

"I vow this oath before my fellow exorcists, family, paladin, and Pope." Breathe.

"Until I am physically unable."

"Until I am physically unable." Breath.

"Or am proven unworthy."

"Or am proven unworthy." I let out a deep sigh as the final words rolled off my tongue.

"By the power vested in me by the Pope and his Vatican," he began as he took the pin and pinned it to the jacket of my new uniform, "I pronounce you an exorcist of the lower second class with the meister of dragoon," he announced. Immediately, the entire auditorium erupted into applause. "Congratulations," he said with a sincere smile. I smiled back before I turned to my father and pulled him into a quick but tight hug. I returned to my position between Rin and Ryuji, a large smile on my face as my father returned to his place in the wings. Angel turned his attention to the crowd in front of him. He stepped off to the side before presenting us with a wide sweep of his arm.

"I am pleased to announce our new brothers and sisters of the Order; Rin OKumura, Shiemi Moriyama, Renzo Shima, Izumo Kamiki, Konekomaru Miwa, Ryuji Suguro, and (F/N)." I beamed from ear to ear as I stared out at the crowd beyond the stage. I could see Bon's family sitting with mine, minus both of our father's who still stood in the wings. I had worked so hard for this moment, and right now, nothing could have filled me with greater joy.

(LINE BREAK)

Chatter and laughter of friends and family floated on the cool spring breeze. All over the courtyard of the Suguro family inn, people were standing in groups, drinks and food in hand. Everyone was still dressed nicely from the ceremony, most of the girls wearing spring dresses and the boys in a mix of polos and button downs. Joyful music was playing from several speakers around the courtyard. Some couples danced to the music, others choosing to remain wall flowers. Either way, everyone looked to be having a wonderful time. I knew I was.

Ryuji's family was kind enough to host a graduation party for our entire class. Lord knew they had enough room from everyone. I had already thanked both of his parents profusely for hosting us all, but they simply waved me off, saying, "anything for family, (Y/N)." Though their words had made me blush, I couldn't help but let a little giddy feeling well up in my stomach.

Over the past three years, I had gained such a wonderful family. After my conservation with Mio when I was still fighting to get back on my feet, the four of us, our small, broken family, had gotten together for a little celebration. We had all cried when we signed the papers. Mio had flung her arms around Tobias and myself, sobbing her heart out as my brother and I did the exact same thing. I could hear her muttering under her breath, "thank you, Ayame, thank you. Thank you for these beautiful children. I will love them for all of my days." I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear her praying to my mother, but it made my heart swell with even more love for the woman in my arms. She may not have given birth to me or share my blood, but she was still my mother, and I loved her as such.

I had also gained a family in Suguro's parents and Shima's family. Shima's older brothers were like more older brothers to embarrass and torment me. I could definitely see where he got his attitude from. Tatsuma and Torako had become yet another set of parents to me, Tatsuma coaching me in my spiritual growth while Torako took time to teach me crochet which I thought I would hate but had come to love. I taught me patience, peace, and allowed me to have many deep conversations with my boyfriend's mother.

Looking around at everyone in the courtyard, talking, laughing, and overall just having a good time, I could not be more thankful for the support system I had. I was so lucky to have so many people in my corner, so many people by my side, so many people to support me. I was so blessed and forever grateful. After the living hell that was my life for almost a year, this sort of peace was long awaited. And I was not going to get tired of it any time soon. It was perfect.

"Hey, beautiful," I heard a familiar voice say, and I looked up to find my boyfriend standing by my side, his hands in the pockets of his dress pants. "You alright, baby?" he said, slipping a strong arm around my back before pulling me to his chest.

"Yup!" I chirped as I leaned into him. He chuckled as he wrapped his other arm around me, pulling me to stand in front of him, my head leaning back on his shoulder.

"I love you," he murmured before pressing a kiss to the top of my head. I smiled and reached up to press a kiss to the underside of his chin. He only pulled me closer and pressed his face into the crook of my neck. I could feel him smile against my sensitive skin.

"I know," I giggled. I heard him chuckle. "I love you too," I said, turning around in his hold to face him. There was a goofy smirk on his face as he looked down at me. I smiled and rubbed my nose against his; this caused him to release that beautiful laugh that I loved so much. He pressed one more quick kiss to the top of my head before wiggling out of my grip. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me off toward the direction of the inn.

"Come on, there's something I want to show you," he said, and there was no way I was saying no to him. My small giggles turned into full on, belly wrenching laughter as he pulled me forward and started to run through the winding halls of the inn. Thank God the inn was closed this weekend in favor of hosting the grads and their families.

When we finally stopped running, we were outside again in what looked like a peace garden. Flowers bloomed in every shade in every patch of sunlight they could find. A little creek flowed through the center of the garden, babbling over the rocks as the water shone like diamonds in the sunlight. In the center of the garden was an absolutely gorgeous weeping cherry tree. The blossoms were in full bloom.

When I turned to ask Bon why he had hidden this beautiful place from me for so long, I found him kneeling with a little box in his hands, a glimmering diamond ring in the center. I put my hands over my mouth, and I could already feel tears starting to well in my eyes. I had dreamed of this for so long and had always promised myself I wasn't going to cry, that I wasn't going to be that girl, but here I was. I couldn't help the absolute joy that was filling my entire being. It felt like a dream.

"(Y/N)," he began, his voice shaky and nervous. "God, I don't even know where to start. I tried for so long to figure out what I wanted to say to you, but nothing ever seemed quite good enough," he admitted. "I love you, (F/N), so much, more than I could ever write, more than I could ever say. You are my best friend, the love of my life, and everything I could ever ask for and more," he said. "You are my light, my sun, my joy, my hope, and everything good in this world. I love you so much, (Y/N)," he gushed, and I could see tears starting to shine in the corner of his eyes too. "Will you marry me?" he finally asked.

I quite literally squealed as I stepped forward to fling my arms around his neck. In my enthusiasm, I managed to tackle him to the ground sending up both tumbling. I took his face in my hands from where I laid on top of him and pressed a passionate kiss to his lips. One of his large, strong hands came to the small of my back, the other on the back of my head.

When I finally pulled away, we were both breathing heavily and tears of joy were streaming down both of our faces. His hands now rested on my hips as mine remained on his face.

"I'll take that as a yes?" he asked. I only giggled and pressed another fierce kiss to his lips.

"Yes, Ryuji Suguro. Yes."

⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️

I am now taking one shot requests!!!
If you guys having anything you want to see or didn't see enough of in this book, let me know and I'll do a little one shot of it! I already have a list of things I want to do, so if you have a suggestion, comment here, DM me, or drop it on my message board.

Farewell for now❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 726 11
OK so Superbat is one of my favourite ships in DC and also Batman and Superman are both my favourite Superheros so I decided to put them my favourite...
19K 484 24
Y/N L/N comes back from America after leaving her childhood best friend for 5 years even though they kept connection but it's different when it's in...
56.9K 1.4K 10
It's been a while since the all the crazy events at the Grand Magic Games. Now it's over and you have returned back to Magnolia, back to your guild...
15.7K 713 5
Y/n, the first princess of Ingary, is cursed by the witch of the waste. The king, tired of hiding his eldest daughter from the public eye requests wi...