Delicate | Kim Taehyung x Mal...

By Blink_ofanEye

Being homeschooled all his life, M/n only had one dream, to be able to study at GENIE High. Y/n meets new fri... More

Introduction/Informations you need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Halloween Bonus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
You Belong With Me
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hello everyone!

Chapter 31

739 35 20
By Blink_ofanEye

Previously on Delicate:

A huge sign of 'MR and MS GENIE High' on the main stage of the theater. Everyone took their seats and a few moments passed, it was starting to grow a bit more dimmer. It got dimmer until all the lights are out, then a spotlight shone in the stage, there stood their school principal.

"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO OUR ANNUAL PAGEANT TRADITION... MR AND MS GENIE HIGH!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was shouting and clapping their hands. It was a wild crowd to be exact. Classes screaming their class representatives, people screaming a bunch of names. The crowds were absolutely being loud that their screams can be heard at the makeup room where all the contestants are already preparing for the show. The four girls are standing next to M/n's chair, putting on makeup to his face. Lisa was working on M/n's eyes, while Rosè was in charge of his lips.

Jisoo and Jennie were on standby, in case the two are finally done, Jisoo can now apply the wig she brought and Jennie, the outfit she prepared for M/n. "Wah! Daebak! Your skin is so flawless! It's so smooth!" Lisa complimented the boy to which he blushed and got flustered by the compliment. "Yeah! And his lips are so pretty!" Rosè added. They continued to work on his face while on the other side, Tzuyu was also getting groomed by her friends. While Nayeon was putting on foundation on her, Tzuyu's attention is on the other side of the room. She's glaring at M/n through her mirror. She clenched her fist as she wished if she could just rip that face of his from his head, she'd do it right now.

She could see the potential that M/n could actually win, even though there are two titles. She's sure that she can claim the title for Mr. Genie but it's M/n she was threatened. If M/n won, it might be his step into gaining more popularity and he could kick her out of her place and attention will get to him. And M/n could steal Taehyung further away from her. She knows how close the two are, and it's not just close as friends. Tzuyu can see through Taehyung's eyes that being friends with M/n is not his motive.

Tzuyu have made her fair share of moves at Taehyung. Every lunch time, she would want to sit where Taehyung sits. She would always talk very flirtatious with him, but Taehyung isn't even taking the bait and wouldn't flirt back to her. She sends him messages everyday and wouldn't get any reply from him. Although there was one thing that she could always get away from, whenever she would wrap her arms around Taehyung's arms, Taehyung wouldn't even take it off and people would say things like how good of a couple they would make and Taehyung was very nonchalant about it. She sure loves it whenever M/n sees them like that, how his face would turn sad and looks like he's about to cry, and that would always make her happy. She knows Taehyung has feelings for M/n, it was very obvious, and it honestly bothers and disgusts her. But she swallowed her pride for Taehyung, because she knows that it's a few steps further for her reputation and to boost her status amongst the girls in school.

She looked one last time to the boy and norrowed her eyes at him, it was as if she was ripping off his flesh, his guts, and his face in her mind before rolling it and focused on other things, she needs to win this competition.

back to m/n...

The four girls continued to pamper M/n as if they were entering for a national competition. Everything was in place. Lisa and Rosè looked at his face, and they nodded in satisfaction. "We just made another masterpiece, Lisa-ya." Rosè said proudly as she keeps looking at M/n's makeup. Lisa hummed in agreement, they then high fived each other, then giggled. M/n was confused as to what he looks like because he has his eyes closed for the past 30 minutes now and he honestly can't wait to open his eyes to see what he looks like. "You can open your eyes now, M/n-ah." Rosè informed M/n and M/n took a big breath before slowly opening his eyes.

What he saw in the mirror shocked him. It was as if he was looking at another person and he couldn't believe that, that person is actually him. Lisa and Rosè didn't make him look so different from what he actually looks like, but instead, they made him very pretty. Even though it was a very simple makeup, everything in his face that needed highlights pop out more and will make people drop their jaw when they see him.

"Is... Is this m-me?" M/n asked still looking at his reflection at the mirror. The girls chuckled at the question, before Lisa answered. "Of course it's you!" Lisa exclaimed and looked at him proudly. M/n is still in shock and he couldn't believe how pretty he is and tears started to form in his eyes before he even knew it. The girls looked worried that the makeup might be removed. "Giiirl, you better not make that tear fall down now! I ain't gonna spend another hour applying makeup on you, my neck, my back, and my hands are hurting right now, girl." Lisa said in a sassy tone, and this made M/n laugh and somehow stopped the tears from falling down. Jisoo then started to apply the wig on M/n's head. It was simple wig, one that looks really natual on him. Once she was done, Jennie smiled.

"Okay, drama's over now. Let's go get you dressed." Jennie muttered softly and M/n got up from his chair and out they went of the makeup room. Jennie lead M/n to the nearest changing room and whenever they pass people, he would always hear them muttering of how pretty he is, and boys asking if 'she' is a student here. Jennie handed M/n his clothes. "Change into this." Jennie stold M/n and M/n went ahead to one of the changing rooms to wear his outfit.

As M/n closed one of the changing room doors, Jennie shouted at him. "M/n-ah, I gotta go back to the girls! Just head back when your done!" M/n just nodded before replying to her message. "O-Okay unnie! I'll just s-see you there!" M/n shouted as he undressed himself.

to the main stage...

Everyone is already cheering for the person they are rooting for and everything was mixed with shouting and noises coming from conversations from students. Jungkook can't keep still in his seat, he kept raising his head to see where M/n could be seating right now, as the line of chair he was seated in, was basically just his classmates and he couldn't see M/n anywhere.

Where is he right now? The pageant's about to start. Is he still in the cafe?!

Jungkook rose from his seat and asked Jimin to save his seat, Jimin nodded, not minding as he was talking to Jin about something. Jungkook exited the theater room, as he ran, Mr JYP ended his opening remarks for the pageant.

"Now, I know this is all about a pageant. But of course I want every aspects of the school to be included in this event, since I have received a message that the contestants are still preparing, still making themselves beautiful." Mr JYP paused and the crowd laughed at his joke, laughter filled the walls of the theater and Mr JYP took this to continue his speech. "So, for us to be able to kill some time, I want to invite our school dance group to the stage to capture our eyes and captivate our hearts with a special dance number... Here's '7-teen'!"

Everyone clapped, and a lot of the students cheered for their school dance team. Thirteen figures appeared on the stage, and the lights started to fade into darkness. Then suddenly the music came and the lights started flashing back again one by one, then the group started to dance.

(just refer to this performance)

Jungkook ran until he was outside their cafe. He rushed to open the door, to his surprise M/n wasn't there, no one was there. Jungkook ran to look for M/n anywhere, but it seems like luck wasn't in his side since he couldn't see the boy anywhere. He rested his hands on his thighs as he crouched, panting as beads of sweats roll down his face.

...

As the group were performing, Taehyung also can't keep still, he kept looking to his sides to look for M/n. When he can't find M/n in the crowd or anywhere near him, he stood from his sit and exited the theater. As the cold breeze of winter hit his face, and the loud music from inside started to become muffled because of the thick double doors, Taehyung was able to think where M/n could be.

Where are you Kim M/n?....

Wait...

Could it be?

Taehyung then started to run to the back of the theaterto see if what he was thinking was right.

M/n stepped out of the changing rooms, luckily no one was there, he started walking back to the makeup room to meet his friends and to prepare even more for the pageant.

As he was walking, he saw a tall figure that was approaching him. As he gets closer, he could see that it was Tzuyu. She was holding a cup on her hand, M/n smiled at her, Tzuyu smirked slightly, that M/n mistook it as a smile, as they crossed, Tzuyu purposely hit M/n with her shoulder then spilled the liquid that was in her cup. M/n gasped as he stumbled down to the ground, luckily he supported himself as he fell. With a shocked face, M/n stayed in the ground for a moment, head full of thoughts.

Oh no! I'm doomed!

I can't go out like this!

"Omo! Otteoke?! ('what to do' in korean) I'm so sorry I spilled juice on you!" Tzuyu said in the most fakest tone she could ever utter.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she looked at the poor boy who was in the floor still. "Let me help you M/n-ah." Tzuyu offered her hand but her voice was still fake. M/n took her hand and Tzuyu pulled M/n back up again. M/n noticed her tone and he knew there something going on. As he stood up on his heels, Tzuyu leaned in to his ear. "Don't... compete on the pageant. You... don't belong here." Tzuyu whispered in M/n's ear. M/n started to shake a bit, chills ran up and down his spine. "And... I wish it wasn't just juice that I spilled you." Tzuyu whispered once again, M/n just had goosebumps as he heard what she said. "W-What do y-you mean? U-Un-nie?" M/n stuttered in fear as Tzuyu stood tall before him.

"I... Hate you Kim M/n. I hate your guts." Tzuyu stopped herself, she took a step further to M/n and looked at his soul through his eyes. Her eyes sent daggers, swords, flaming arrows at M/n, M/n couldn't do anything, his body was shaking, and he can't find himself move an inch in this moment. Tzuyu took this moment to smirk evilly at him, it was as if he was facing a demon right now. "Kim Taehyung... is mine." Tzuyu finally said. M/n started to shake even more, his breath becoming unstable and shaky, he just wanted to collapse in that moment.

Tzuyu stood back and watch as the boy shake at her words. The side of her lips upturned and formed a very evil smile. She crossed her arms as M/n started to walk unstable-ly. M/n holding onto whatever that could support him just to make it to the makeup room. Tzuyu just stood there, proud of what she did.

Now, he won't ever meddle on my business.

Tzuyu watched as the boy limply walk through the eerie, dark hallway. As she turned she was met by a pissed Taehyung, she clutched her chest as she gasped for air, face shocked. "Ah! You scared me." Tzuyu breathed in deeply before tucking her hair behind her ear. She put on an innocent face as she hit Taehyung's chest lightly. "Oppa, why are you here? Are you here to cheer for me?" Tzuyu asked as she looked him. Taehyung clenched his teeth and hands, trying to control himself from doing something stupid. "What the hell are you up to?" Taehyung said in a cold, dark tone. Tzuyu was taken aback at what he said but regained her posture. "What do you mean oppa? I don't know what you're talking about." Tzuyu asked Taehyung, this only made Taehyung's blood boil in anger. "Are you playing dumb? Or you're just dumb enough to not know that I could've heard your conversation with Kim M/n?" Taehyung snapped at her. Tzuyu flinched at how scary Taehyung is now. "W-What? H-H-How much of it did you hear?" Tzuyu stuttered, it was now her turn to shake. She gritted her teeth to be able to control herself. "More than enough to make me hate you." Taehyung answered, and Tzuyu widened her eyes in shock, she then calmed herself down. "M/n... M/n... KIM M/N!!!" Tzuyu shouted. "Why do you always look for him?! Why do you care for him so much?!?! There's nothing special about him! Why do you always choose him?!" Tzuyu shouted at the top of her lungs her voice screeched through the dark hallway. Tzuyu panted as she looked at Taehyung, eyes wide and heart beating radically.

Taehyung wasn't even phased at her screaming, he was able to keep a straight face then scoffed. Taehyung then took a step, to which Tzuyu took a step back in fear. Taehyung then leaned in on her face. "Because I... like M/n. I like him so much." Taehyung said in a taunting voice. It was as if his voice was threatening. Tzuyu took a step back, then another one, Tzuyu grabbed to something that could support her shaking body, to be able to keep standing because she knew once she let go, she'd be on the ground, helpless.

Taehyung took this chance to walk past her to look for M/n, as he walked, Tzuyu used the last of her strength to stand up. "NO! YOU WILL LIKE ME! YOU WILL ALL LIKE ME! I WON'T LOSE TO A MERE NOBODY! I WON'T EVER LOSE TO SOMEONE LIKE M/N! BECAUSE I... I AM CHOU TZUYU!! DON'T EVER FORGET THAT KIM TAEHYUNG! I WON'T LOSE TO M/N!" Tzuyu shouted, her voice echoed through the hallway. Taehyung kept walking before halting in his place. As he stopped, Tzuyu immediately smiled wickedly, thinking that Taehyung might come back to her. Taehyung turned his heels to face Tzuyu through the distance. "Well, it looks like you lost already." Taehyung said in a nonchalant tone, then smiled smugly at Tzuyu. He turned once again and walk to look for M/n.

Tzuyu pressed her palms in her temple and grabbed at her hair. "NO! NOO! NOOOOO!!!" She screamed, now kneeling on the floor, Taehyung only walked as if he was hearing nothing.

while the last scene was happening...

M/n was able to regain his strength to walk on his own, but he didn't go back to the makeup room, instead he lead himself outside the theater and found a bench to sit on. Forcing himself not to cry since it was only mere minutes before they need to go out to the stage. M/n tried to stay strong to be able to concentrate, but inside, he was crumbling. M/n clenched his fists as he continued to shake. A small drop of tear fell and M/n crumbled down. His eyes started to shed more tears and was now a crying mess.

What did I ever do wrong??

I just wanted to be friends with her but she just hates me.

Was liking Taehyung that heavy of a sin?

M/n was basically sobbing in the bench he was sitting on. Jungkook just stopped from running and as he turned his head, he saw a girl siting on a bench with her head down. Jungkook walked up to her to maybe ask if she probably saw M/n, as he approached her, he could hear the quiet sobbing of this girl and just decided to sit beside her. "Umm... Excuse me miss? Why are you here by yourself? Don't you have your friends with you?" Jungkook asked the girl and he noticed the juice stain that was in her dress. "O-Oh... s-sorry I-I just..." the girl tried explaining herself but nothing was leaving her lips.

At this moment M/n can't make an excuse to give to this guy beside him. It was good thing that he has a wig to cover his face. M/n bit his lip and clenched his hands even more. M/n didn't know that it was his hyung that was beside him and he didn't had the time to recognize his voice because he was busy sobbing, his dress was ruined, he was sure it was even a designer dress, and the pageant is merely minutes away and he still have to prepare for his talent piece.

"If you're crying because your dress was ruined... Is it okay if I sit here with you so you'll feel better not being alone?" Jungkook asked the girl, M/n stopped crying for a moment and tried to catch his breath. "You know, my friend M/n told me that being alone can only make you very sad and lonely, But when you're with someone, it makes you less lonely, and you're not alone." Jungkook peacefully said. M/n flinched as he heard his name.

No way. Jungkook hyung?

M/n then finally shot up his head and turned it to Jungkook, Jungkook flinched as the sudden movement came unexpected. "Ah! That scared me." Jungkook whispered as he clutched his chest, to check if his heart is still beating. He looked at the girl beside who was now facing him. "Oh-!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes, M/n's face started to heat up. "You look so much like my friend!" Jungkook said exclaimed while pointing at M/n. "No way. You look so much like him, it's as if you're his sister! Wah!" Jungkook stated once again, still not connecting the dots.

M/n's lips stuttered while blushing. What happened the day before flashed in his mind. "W-What're you talking about? I don't h-have a brother." M/n tried to be tough as he wiped his cheeks that was now filled with mascara from his eyes.

Finally the air became a little more comfortable yet still awkward, M/n can't reveal that it's him and just wanted the fun to keep going. He was lucky Jungkook wasn't able to connect the dots yet and can keep his secret a little longer.

You'll see later hyung.

M/n then smiled to no one in particular, answering Jungkook's questions and just responding to his words.

meanwhile...

Ms Jessica entered the makeup room and saw the preparing contestants who're almost already ready for the pageant. "Okay you guys, this is your 15 minute warning! I advise you all to go to the backstage so we can prepare the lineup for your entrance." Ms Jessica told the students. The contestants started to stand and did their final touch ups. Jennie on the other hand, was having a slight anxiety, because M/n hasn't gone back fron the changing rooms.

Something must've happened.

No... Maybe he just can't fit his head in the hole??

Jennie started to bite on her fingernails as she started to walk frantically in front of the other three girls. "U-Unnie? Is something wrong?" Lisa asked, Jennie ignored her question and kept on walking back and forth, still biting on her fingernail. "Unnie!" Lisa exclamed, this brought Jennie back to earth as she now faced the girls. "M/n." Jennie replied, the other three girls became more curious. "What about him?" Jisoo asked as she leaned in, the four of them now looking like they were sharing a big, juicy secret. "He hasn't gone back from the changing rooms. Something might have happened to him. We need to look for him now." Jennie ordered, the other three girls nodded in understanding then they headed out of the makeup room.

As they headed out, someone was watching them, Tzuyu evilly smirked as her upper lip started to stutter open as if she was enraged with just the thought of M/n now. She rolled her eyes as she looked at the mirror one last time before fixing her bow tie and heading out of the make up room.

As the girls turned into a corner they were met by Taehyung walking through the hallway. "Oh! Taehyung-shi, have you seen M/n anywhere?" Jisoo asked Taehyung, Taehyung raised a brow at her. "No. But I'm also looking for him. I saw him go out of the changing room, so he must be somewhere." Taehyung replied in a monotone voice. Jisoo scratched her head as well as Jennie. "We gotta find him! the pageant starts in 15 minutes!" Jisoo informed Taehyung in a sort of aggressive way, but Taehyung understood, the girls were under pressure since they're involved in M/n being in the pageant.

The five of them ran through the hallway, opening doors, hoping that M/n could be there, but unfortunately, the boy wasn't there.

...

Jungkook and the girl sat in the bench in silence, but there was no guarantee that it was peaceful, it was still very awkward and Jungkook takes an occasional nervous breath, mind blank as to what to say to the 'girl' beside him.

M/n was becoming more nervous as time goes by, he was getting more nervous that Jungkook might realize that it was him. He wished that someone he knew would see him and invite him back inside. As he took a deep breath, the theater back door slammed open. M/n flinched as well as Jungkook, the first one out was Jennie, and she immediately saw M/n sitting on the bench with Jungkook. Jennie was so stressed out but was relieved that they finally found M/n.

"Yah! Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you!" Jennie stated in a very concerned voice yet aggressive, she then ran towards M/n and hugged him tightly, the other girls sighed in relief. "Uh-! Jungkook-ah, what're you doing here? You should head back inside, the pageant is about to start." Jennie suggested to Jungkook, to which he just nodded. "You sure you got her?" Jungkook pointed at M/n and Jennie tightened her embrace at M/n. "Yeah, we got her. We'll see you later." Jennie waved Jungkook goodbye as Jungkook headed back inside.

As Jungkook headed back to the theater, he just then realized.

I was looking for M/n!

Jungkook then just clenched his teeth and scratched the back of his head.

You're dead meat Kim M/n.

Jungkook chuckled at the thought of him lecturing M/n when he finally find the boy. Jungkook then headed inside the theater, back to his seat and watched as the performers danced on the stage.

Jennie examined M/n, scanning him from head to toe. "This is bad. The dress is ruined, the makeup as well." Jennie said to no one in particular. "Good thing I always have a backup plan." Jennie said with a competitive smile. "There's my car, let's go there and get changed." Jennie said to M/n and the boy just dropped his jaw. "Y-You brought a-a spare?!" M/n said in shock. "In a time like this, you should not just bring one dress, you need to have a backup dress, an after party dress, an emergency dress, and a backup-backup-emergency dress." Jennie said as she grabbed M/n's hand and lead him to her car.

Before they could get away, M/n looked back and saw Taehyung was standing on the doorframe of the theater, he was watching them the whole time. M/n blushed and turned his head back towards Jennie's car.

You still look like the one in my dreams Kim M/n... You haven't changed one bit and that's why I like you.

As they reached the car, Jennie opened the trunk and M/n's eyes were bombarded with fancy dresses and wigs and makeup bags. "I came extra prepared in case what the girls brought were a fail." Jennie said before chuckling, M/n nodded his head and looked carefully at the dresses. "J-Jennie unnie what about t-that?" M/n pointed to one dress in particular and Jennie smiled. "You like that one?" Jennie suggested, M/n nodded his head in agreement and Jennie grabbed the dress. It was a black lace top and pink skirt that goes only above his legs, perfect to showcase his beautiful legs.

Jennie let M/n inside the car to change because there was no time to go back. She also commanded Lisa and Rosè to do his makeup very quickly so they could head back to the theater on time.

While M/n was changing, Taehyung still stood there at the doorframe, with the three girls in front of him. Jisoo, Rosè, and Lisa were whispering to each other. "What a gentleman, he was looking all over for M/n!" Lisa whispered, "Yeah! And Jungkook was also there! But he probably didn't recognize him." Rosè added. They didn't know that Taehyung can hear them, Taehyung only snickered at their silly conversation.

"I'm gonna head in now." Taehyung spoke and the three girls rapidly turned their heads and gave him a sheepish smile before agreeing to what he said. Taehyung walked back to the theater with a smile on his lips. The words of the three girls lingering on his mind.

Wait...

Why was Jungkook with him?

Taehyung shook his thoughts away as he entered the theater and back to his seat.

meanwhile...

"Where have you been?" Jimin asked the pissed off looking Jungkook, with his arms crossed and lips slightly pouted. "Looking for M/n." Jungkook answered, Jimin can't hold it in, Jungkook was too adorable for him, he just wanna kiss him and pinch his cheeks until his mood go back to being bright and happy. "I guess you didn't find him?" Jimin asked looking at his expression. Jungkook only sighed loudly and fixed the way he was seating.

M/n stepped out of the car with the dress on, Jennie looked at him, analyzing on how the dress fit him. "Hm... Not bad, you actually look really good." Jennie muttered satisfied. M/n blushed as he now went beside her at the side of the car. "M-My makeup's r-ruined." M/n stuttered out, Jennie once again hummed, "Lisa-yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" Jennie shouted the names and the two girls came running in, Jennie brought out a makeup box. The two girls wiped the ruined makeup and did everything they could to salvage on what was left on M/n's face.

"Wait! What?! It's already been 10 minutes?!" Jennie looked at her watch with wide eyes. She runs her hand on her hair as frustration came over her. "You guys, you better hurry, it's already starting!" Jennie rushed the two girls and Lisa and Rosè immediately made their movements faster but sharp.

"Alright! Thank you 7-teen for that great performance that we all enjoyed!" Mr JYP said through the microphone and everyone clapped their hands recognizing the hard work of the group. "Okay, I know what you are all here for, so I won't beat around the bush and here are your contestants for Mr and Ms GENIE High! Starting off with our contestants for Ms GENIE High! Here's the first contestant... Jackson Wang!" Mr JYP exclaimed and the crowd roared in their seats, mentioning their favorite candidates, different names came past through every chairs and the stage became dimly lit.

Lisa and Rosè did their best make it quicker but they were still far from done. Jennie was frantically watching with Jisoo, occasionally looking at her watch to see how many minutes have they killed. "Did you guys managed to know when will M/n come out?" Jennie asked and Jisoo nodded instantly. "He'll be the last for the Ms GENIE contestants." Jisoo answered, Jennie sighed in relief but Jisoo gasped as if she just had chills. "What is it unnie?" Jennie asked, Jisoo covered her gaped mouth as horror took over her face. "Ms GENIE contestants will present first." Jisoo said, the three other girls groaned as M/n bit his lip.

"M/n-ah, why don't you practice your piece here, now?" Jennie suggested and M/n nodded, he hummed at first then started to mouth the words to the song. Jennie closed her eyes as she massaged her forehead, face frustrated. Jennie let out a deep breath as she now looked into the night sky. "We can do this." Jennie whispered to herself as she clenched her fist and had a determined look.

The stage was brought back to life again. They had built two walls at the center of the stage to where the contestants can enter and exit. Everyone grew quiet. Then a leg came out of the right wall, feet wearing a wedge shoe, Students immediately laughed at the act. Seeing how the leg was full of muscle and it was undeniably a male student's leg. People started cheering and laughing, then the contestant came out.

He was wearing a floral yellow dress, with a huge yellow bow in front and a wig to pull it all off. Jackson walked at the runway confidently.

Everyone specifically his classmates were bursted out laughing. The whole theater were filled with laughter, even Mr JYP was laughing so hard at his place, clapping his hands at how funny the scene at the stage is. Jackson posed confidently, blowing a kiss jokingly at a random guy in the audience and the guy he was blowing a kiss to would just laugh it off. As Jackson went back to the center, some of his friends came out with masks on their faces, and one in particular was wearing a fencing suit, someone gave him a sword and they exited the stage, Jackson and other guy bowed at each other before dueling. Everyone gasped at how good Jackson is, the duel was intense but Jackson managed to beat his rival and everyone clapped their hands and Jackson bowed one last time and exited the stage. "Well, that was an interesting way to start off this pageant..." Mr JYP remarked and there were some who chuckled and he invited to the stage the next contestant.

"You guys are taking ages!" Jennie complained and Lisa and Rosè had a worried look on their face and tried to do it quickly and finish off the look. Jennie let out a stressed groan for the nth time and looked at her watch once again.

time skip...

It was now the ninth contestant who was performing, the last one before M/n and they were still outside applying makeup on M/n. Ms Jessica was frantically looking for M/n backstage.

"Can't you guys make it faster? We've been here for a while now!" Jennie complained once again, she has been nagging the two for a while now. Rosè and Lisa were doing the final touch ups now and they looked at each other and high fived, Jennie let out a huge sigh of relief. "Now let's go! Let's hope you're still far from going outside." Jennie held M/n's wrist and basically dragged M/n, the three other girls following behind them. They practically ran through the hallway, the sound of the heels hitting the floor echoing through the walls.

"Thank you contestant number nine, now, let's all welcome the last contestant for the Ms GENIE High title... Kim M/n!" Mr JYP introduced, everyone clapped quietly as they waited for M/n to come out. Namjoon was sweating on his seat, rubbing his hands together, breath shaky. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Namjoon whisper shouted in his seat as he became anxious. Jungkook on the other hand, almost stood up on his feet.

Kim M/n?!

So he joined the pageant?!

Jungkook had a shocked look on his face, mouth gaped and eyes ever so wide. Jimin took this chance to hold Jungkook's chin and pulled it up, closing his mouth. Jimin chuckled and Jungkook only swallowed a big lump on his throat.

"Kim M/n?..." Mr JYP called out but there was no response nor someone came out, Ms Jessica then appeared beside Mr JYP and whispered at him. "We can't find the boy anywhere. I'm afraid we have to continue for the Mr GENIE contestants." Mr JYP nodded and cleared his throat. "Well folks, it was brought to my attention that Kim M/n is not here, so we will now proceed to our Mr GENIE High contestants!" Mr JYP stated through the microphone and people started chattering and murmurs started to sound through the theater.

Namjoon was shocked on his seat.

No!

"No! No!" Namjoon whisper shouted and kept rubbing his hands together. "M/n where are you?" Namjoon asked to no one in particular as he took a nervous breath. Jungkook was also wondering why no one was going out. He was starting to become worried and looked through the crowd if he was there, unfortunately he couldn't find the boy. Backstage, Tzuyu was smiling evilly while her arms are crossed.

That's what you get when you mess with me.

Tzuyu thought as she stood there with the other contestants.

"Jisoo unnie and Lisa-yah, go to the light and sound room and talk to the operators." Jennie commanded the two girls while they were sprinting, M/n was only enduring the pain on his feet because of the heels, he wanted to endure the pain to pay back for the efforts that they put on him, so he just took occasional breaths to not focus on the pain on his feet.

The five of them split up in two groups, Jennie and Rosè going with M/n in the backstage. "Rosie, tell Mr JYP that we have M/n." Jennie said and Rosè nodded, she sprinted to the side of Mr JYP. He was just about to introduce the first Mr GENIE contestant but Rosè caught his attention and Rosè whispered at him.

"I'm very sorry for being late sir but... Kim M/n is here." Rosè whispered and Mr JYP nodded. Then all the lights turned off. The murmuring became louder and chattering was all you can here. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Kim M/n." Mr JYP said through the microphone calmly.

Tzuyu watched in shock as M/n passed by her, she tugged at her hair in annoyance and she watched M/n go to the center of the stage.

This can't be.

Tzuyu thought as she looked at him through the dark. M/n on the other hand took everything in him to ignore the stare he was getting from Tzuyu and took a deep breath as he was now facing a bigger problem. He's gonna sing in front of a big crowd. M/n took in a shaky breath, holding onto the mic as if his life depended on it.

Then in a swift moment, a spotlight shone through him. The only source of light to illuminate through the whole room, and it was hitting on M/n. Everyone could see him now. M/n squinted his eyes for a moment, trying to adjust his eyesight from the suddent light that shone through him. "Wows and woahs" left the people's lips as they now look at how beautiful M/n looked. M/n blushed as he heard other people complimenting him and some were even saying that he might not be a boy but a girl.

Namjoon then clenched his fist as he bobbed up and down his elbows while simultaneously whisper shouting "YES!". Jungkook squinted his eyes for a moment and tried to look at M/n, then it dawned on him.

T-That's the girl from earlier!!

Jungkook smiled widely as he now looked at how beautiful M/n is and clapped his hand and soon, the other students and people clapped their hands and cheered for him.

"Sorry for being late. My name is Kim M/n." M/n spoke through the mic. Jungkook with a giddy face, sat dont on his seat as if his knees were so weak. "I don't really have anything to show you, but I will sing for you today." M/n said again, the people clapped and cheered for him once again.

Then, smooth, calming music sounded through the speakers and M/n sung.

"My eyes keep going to that white face."

"Why don't I even get sick of you?"

"When you slightly smile at me. I really do get crazy."

"How can you be so pretty, baby?"

M/n's sweet voice sung through the mic and the people fell inlove with him immediately. Jungkook fell in love with him all over again, this was the first time he ever heard M/n sing. Jungkook took a breath with a giddy face, probably forgetting that he needed to breath.

As the song was ending, he looked through the crowd and he immediately spotted Jungkook who has still that giddy and awed face. Then M/n smiled and winked at him, Jungkook took another sharp breath as his smile grew and he brought his hands to cover his lips.

this is what practically happened, please watch this so you guys have a deeper understanding on what really happened. this is actually inspired by another drama so yeah. (also don't mind the guy who spoke and left, he's not in this story, just to merely show you what i have in mind.) dont worry you'll know what i mean.

https: //youtu. be /PDn8dQplGXg

so i can't put the video here on wattpad cus it keeps saying unavailable but just copy the link and remove the spaces and you guys will be directed to the video! thanks for understanding!!

M/n finished his performance and exited the stage. Tzuyu scoffed at him because now, he might have a big chance to win the crown. M/n went back to the backstage, the four girls waiting for him. They all exclaimed when he entered the backstage, greeting him on how he did a great job. The four of them hugged him tighly and M/n couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

The event went on as the Mr GENIE High contestants performed. It was now Tzuyu's turn, she walked on the catwalk showcasing herself, as she went to the center once again, her friend Momo came out in a yellow dress and the song 'What is Love' started to play and her and Momo danced to it in a new choreography, a dance inspired by the movie 'La La Land' showcasing her dance moves with Momo. The music stopped as Tzuyu and Momo did their ending poses, the crowed cheered for her and clapped at their performance.

Mr JYP called all the contestants on the main stage to announce the winner of the pageant. "It is with great honor that I have to present and award the students that will hold the titles Mr and Ms GENIE High, now, if I call your name and class, please step forward for you will be the next Mr and Ms GENIE High...." Mr JYP paused to intensify the tension. People waiting to hear the winners, people hoping and wishing that their picks would win. Namjoon took a deep breath and prayed that M/n's name would be called.

Please let M/n win! I'll even settle if Jackson wins. Just let our class win! But please I'm betting on M/n big time!

Namjoon prayed and at that exact moment, Mr JYP spoke through the microphone.

"Chou Tzuyu and Kim M/n from class 11-A!"

HEY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL AND GREAT! I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE IM REALLY HOPING I COULD END DELICATE BEFORE THE HALF OF THE YEAR! PLEASE TUNE IN BECAUSE I STILL HAVE A LOT IN STORE FOR YOU! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...