Boy Next Door - Dabi x Reader

By DABISFLVME

Your senior year is around the corner a new boy moves in next to you. You promise to stay away from him since... More

prologue
new guy
at the beach
golden boy
window
party
memory
janitor
facade
preppy neighbor
dinner
club by the beach
nurse
talk
a cry for help
check up
hopeless case
a gift?
lets try this
love?
rain
short dress
lights off
its really you
a visit
an extra burger
sick
verdict
don't be a stranger
shaking
sleepover
wattpad issue
parasite
model for me
truth
first date
just for tonight
initiative
sounds like a plan
essay
mad
stress
leeches
say it
no biggie
anxious
xoxo
shattered
square one
confidentiality
plug
raincheck
dealer
the movie
ice cream
reject
absent
lovesick
hide and seek
shut up
sundress
hair dye
a jog
jumpy
cat fight
pulse
i love you
chance
old habits
an end to this
flight
goodbye
surprise!!

pride

20K 634 1.9K
By DABISFLVME

You played with the keychain of your lanyard, observing your friends talk about one of the teachers. It was Thursday, the day before you leave for your short and most-likely boring trip. The only thing you were excited about what heading home and taking a nap.

Schoolwork was really taking a toll on you, for it had been consuming most of your hours. You also hadn't seen Dabi around, but it's only been a day since you've seen him, he was probably off to one of his many adventures.

Your mind was also fogged with the number he gave you that night, whenever you feel overwhelmed call this number. It's not like you were mentally unstable, maybe he got the wrong idea? Perhaps he was just looking at for you. Could it be that that's the same number he uses when he's on the verge of breaking down?

The bell rang cutting your stream of thought short and everyone got up. You had class with Taishiro, which was bearable, although he didn't talk much. There was a project assigned to everyone and you noticed you needed tape, paint, among other materials. You cursed your breathe knowing you had to go to the storage room.

Walking over there felt like a million years, your ponytail bobbed side to side, you skirt flowing with the wind, that of course didn't fail to make you insecure. What you didn't know, however, was that you were about the see something you wish you hadn't.

Opening the door, you find Dabi leaning to the wall, his hand gripping on a female's head for what immediately looked like a blowjob. The suddenly light that entered caused the both of them jump and move away. "Shit (y/n)! Could you be any careful" Dabi cursed and your heart was beating too fast to speak.

You didn't recognize the girl from anywhere in specific, she also wasn't the same girl that was with him the time you peaked through his window. Oh. My. God. The girl was downright angry, but you couldn't tell at whom, she picked up her things and bolted out. Dabi was stuck there pulling his pants, but you were looking away a long time ago.

"Princess you can't just be opening doors wherever you please, now who's gonna finish me off"

"I-I'm sorry! A storage room? Really? Wait.. finish you off.."

"Oh I was joking unless you're down"

"Stop it! Just get dressed!"

"You can turn around (y/n), sorry my dick was too disturbing for you" He spat zipping up his pants and effortlessly fixing his hair. "Tell your girlfriend there are more decent places for foreplay" You comment, almost jealous about what he was doing. You entered the room, scavenging for what you initially came here for.

"Correction, not my girlfriend, she was my lunch thank you very much" You jumped lightly at his words. After picking up your materials you walked around, feeling Dabi's eyes follow. "Try to have your pleasures outside school grounds" You huffed out and he walked beside you. "Listen the last thing I need is a preppy girl telling where I can and can't get pussy" He said, and the annoyance inside you grew even more.

"Then at least be a little more aware of the people that are fucking around you" You snapped, and took a sharp turn away from him and into your classroom. You could hear him let out a chuckle and probably and snarky comment, but you didn't care to listen.

Why am I being such a little girl about this? I'm the one who barged in but I told him off like it was his fault.. But who would be doing that in school, oh god, I really am clueless. Perhaps I have to apologize.. Ah who am I kidding he doesn't care.

Taishiro keeps a mediocre company while you work on your project, but it's not like it distracts you completely. Not to mention you had to finish packing today, for you were leaving tomorrow and you had absolutely nothing. Part of you was hoping for him to call and say baby! The trip is cancelled, the plane crashed oops! let's stay here forever. Unforetunately, you've notice nothing goes your way.

"And how have you been since I've been gone baby?" His voice spoke into the bluetooth speakers of your car. He called you just in time and you couldn't be happier...or wait.. whatever. "I've been drowning in work! Mirko's mad at me because I made some comments about our applications, so that's going well" You blindly confessed, gripping on the stirring wheel. "You know she gets competitive, but that's nothing to worry about, you'll get in!" He reassures and hears you sigh.

"So? Has that sketchy neighbor of yours bothered you?" He asked and you froze, stopping the car altogether. "Actually... I forgot he was even there, he's barely at school anyway" You chuckled nervously and luckily he couldn't sense the lie in your voice. "Yeah Mirko was telling me that the other day" He commented and that alarmed you.

Rumi and Hawks were always friends, constantly talking and whatnot. Sometimes when they would talk, Rumi would come up, calling her by her nickname. I should be more careful, Rumi could rat me out any time now.

"Did you—eat—(y/n)— hello?" His voice started to get cut off, must be the signal. "Keigo? Hey can you hear me?" The call fails and the car is silent. Next thing you know, Dabi is frantically knocking on you window, you roll it down.

"Let me in, NOW"

"W-What?"

He didn't answer you, he jumped into the passenger's seat and locked the doors. "Step on it!" He yelled at you and rushed out of the school. You could hear some guys screaming and hollering from the top of their lungs "Come back asshole!". Your heart was beating too fast for you to keep up, and he had this manic laugh coming from his mouth.

"What the fuck Dabi? You scared the living shit out of me!" You cursed, obviously pissed. "Relax, I may or may not have set their uniforms on fire" He smirked, stretching his back and you noticed his sweaty muscles popping off his loose tang top, so he was in p.e.

"I swear, all you do it bring me trouble"

"You like it though, jesus fuck, turn the air up" You groaned, giving in to his wish and let all the breeze blow on him. He smelled like sweat mixed with a strong cologne that suited him quite nicely, okay (y/n) snap out of it. "Where the fuck are you going?" He snapped at you, "Um, to your house, obviously, also what about your motorcycle?". "No, take me to the wave, and I didn't go to school in my motorcycle today, turn right" Dabi explained, you had no idea where this bar was. "Tch, let me drive, you don't know how to get there" He clicked his tongue at you, "I'm not letting you drive my-" He quickly cuts you off with a mocking voice, "My white range rover~ now pull over" this man really won't give me a break.

You stopped by the side of the rode and switched places with him. For a guy who goes around in a motorcycle, he maneuvers a normal car pretty well. Putting on your seatbelt in your new spot, you watch as he merges again. "Why don't you drive a car?" You ask and you get a chuckle in return. "The motorcycle was a gift from my mom" You hum and laid your eyes on the road, watching as he entered into a new area, close to the beach.

"Why the long face, princess"

"Hm? What long face"

"I'm not a dumbass"

"I'm fine Dabi"

"Have you called that number I gave you?" He asks and he manages to get a hold of your full attention. Why is he asking that now? Does he know something that I don't? "No.. do you use it a lot" He doesn't answer. "K then, we're here by the way" He shrugged, parking into the place. You could barely recognize it in daylight, it wasn't the finest place, but you did have fun.

"Well, you comin' or not?" is he inviting to stay with him? "What're you gonna do? Band practice?" Your sly joked but got no reaction. "I don't know about you but I'd rather be here than in my house, do whatever you want" He stated coldly and you shuddered. The male could be so bitter sometimes, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

You nodded and followed him inside. The room was practically empty, and the only people present were Dabi's friends. "Wow! Isn't this the girl you brought last weekend? You never do doubles!" Toga squeaked and jumped at your direction. Am I the first girl.. he's brought twice.. wow okay.

Dabi patted your back and pushed you forward since he noticed you were frozen. It smelled like booze and weed, definitely not something you're used to. The curly hair man, known as Sako, turned to the both of you, swinging around a bong. "Wanna take a hit?" He offers Dabi, "Why even ask" He barks out a laugh.

"Um no, you're driving us out of here later" You told him and managed to get all eyes on you. Okay, party pooper. "Relax (y/n), Dabi has been to a Thanksgiving dinner high, this is nothing" Shigaraki reassured and you looked almost baffled.

"Aw come on princess, stop being such a pain in the ass, you owe me for walking on me getting blowed anyways" He came back at you, and could feel yourself shatter on the inside. Everyone laughed at the remark and spoke in disbelief.

"F-Fine, then I go first" You swallowed dry, letting pride get the better of you. Dabi's eyes widened a little more than they usually did and it made you feel better about this impulsive decision. The black haired male yanks away the smoking device from Sako and takes it to me. "Let me to all the work, just inhale" He demands, not asking you if you were 100% sure about this.

Your lungs were filled with smoke shortly after and the scent roaming around your mouth for a while. It was weird, you felt nothing, even after a few rounds. Dabi refused to give you another hit, probably because he knew it was enough for you. However, his eyes were around drowned in a ruby red, his hand wrapped around a whiskey you couldn't catch the name of.

Wait. Woah. Okay what's going on. You feel your body tilt to the side and letting out a giggle. Your eyes shifted to Dabi's peers talking to you, and somehow you replied back with something that made you laugh. Your skin feels tingly now, on the verge of numb, your body tips over to a hard figure. Dabi.

You fell right on his chest. Looking up at him, you didn't expect him to have an annoyed, maybe even disturbed face. "Hmmm Dabi~~ What's wrong!" You laughed out but his mouth remains shut. "Now now, (y/n), Dabi's just not used to a princess like you acting like this, get off him you spoiled-brat!" The masked man told you.

Gaining no word from him, you pushed away a continued to talk to the others, managing to get even hiccups. I feel so weird.. wait what? What was I thinking about, oh man I'm so dead when I get home.. I'm hungry. "Oh man I could really go for some-"

"(y/n)" Dabi said sharply and you faced him.

"Hawks is calling you" He finished his sentence, you breathing stopped for a short moment. You  panicked, fear began to crawl all over your body, eating you alive. "Oh shit, I- fuck! I can't, won't, answer him, I can't even think straight!" You shout and the group looks at you, as if this were some kind of movie.

"Give me that, I'll answer" Toga demanded and pulled away her phone. "Cut the chick for me, Dabi" She bit and you looked alarmed. "She can turn into anyone if she has your blood, just shut up and let me do it" You heard your neighbor say in an aggressive tone, holding your finger and giving it a cut with a knife close by. He then brought it to Toga's lips, which she licked in an instant.

Next thing you know, you were slouched on a stool, hearing Dabi give some quick details to Toga before answering. "Hey baby!" Your voice chirped but it wasn't you. "Yeah— I'm doing shopping for that um.. trip!" Everyone stays silent.

"Oh what was that? You're here?!"

Crap.

"Yeah, mhm, I will be there as soon as possible bab... Keigo, yes"

After a long seconds for you, she hung up, and you turned to them, worried as ever. "We have to go, now" Dabi states and you stare him weirdly. "Your dear old boyfriend came early to surprise you, let's go" Is the last thing he says before you black out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 5.5K 31
⚠️This story contains smut, drugs, bad language, violence and s3l7 h@r|\/|.⚠️ I do not own any of these characters, only the story and the writing is...
126K 2.3K 35
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞... You were so excited for the class 1...
22.9K 224 19
#23 in Shouta Aizawa - 06/24/20 book is in the works of being remade!!!
328K 8.3K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...